The Witch and the Watch

Story Info
An unlucky man finds some luck with a witch.
3k words
4.56
113.6k
318

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petmyhead
petmyhead
1,104 Followers

Things hadn't been going well with me and my "better half" lately. I'd come home last week to find her with her arms folded under her chest and that ball-shriveling stare she'd mastered in the years we'd been together.

Turns out, she'd found my secret stash of porn. All of it. Even the weird stuff.

From then on, I'd been sleeping on the couch and the only conversation I'd gotten out of her had been talk of sending me off to some Christian feminist (I didn't even know you could mix the two) rehabilitation camp. It was driving me nuts!

I'd talked to a coworker of mine after work about the problem, and he'd nodded along sympathetically. Once I'd finished whining—it was pathetic, wasn't proud of it either—he'd clapped his hand on my shoulder and smiled, "Bill, you're a good man. What that Elaine of yours is doing ain't right. But don't you worry, man. I've got the answer to all your problems."

And then he'd handed me over a business card, one for a shop, its address listed down at the old strip mall, called Magical Things. Oddly, there wasn't a phone number or email address attached.

"I'm not really sure a piece of jewelry is gonna be enough to fix this." I said as I looked at the card.

"Yeah. Me either. But just trust me. Just show up there and Esmerelda is gonna help you out right."

I was skeptical to say the least, but something about the wide, genuine grin he was wearing pushed me over the edge. And at this point, I was willing to try anything.

So here I was, opening the door, making an old-fashioned bell jangle as I stepped inside. The air smelled of apple cinnamon and the lighting was soft. It looked like an antique store, with musty bookshelves and displays for clothing that had been out of style for a long, long time. The shelves were lined with odds and ends. Cyrstal balls, wands, and the jewelry that I'd been expecting. The lighting in the shop was a bit dim, coming from some scented candles and a few gas-burning lamps. There didn't seem to be even a hint of anything post-Thomas Edison in the shop, including modern lights.

All in all, it felt a little out of place with the convenience store next door and the yoga studio on the side.

I made my way through, eyes wandering as I tried to figure out just what my friend had been thinking sending me here. But then my eyes found the front register, and there leaning on the counter, her breasts pushing against some dangerous levels of cleavage. She had straight black hair, some of the biggest dark eyes I'd ever seen, and one of the warmest smiles too. She looked eccentric and mysterious, especially with that large, pointed hat she was wearing like a witch on halloween.

"Welcome to Magical Things~ What are you looking for?" She asked with a sweet voice, her accent vaguely eastern european.

I loved my wife. I thought she was sexy and wonderful and more than I deserved. But this woman was just downright enchanting. I had to swallow before I could answer, "Ah...I'm not sure. A friend told me about this place. Said to ask for...a...Esmerelda. I've been having some trouble getting along with the wife lately, so I was thinking maybe a nice gift to patch things over...?"

She looked into my eyes and it took every ounce of willpower to not let my eyes wander down. I swallowed again, and then she pulled back, standing up straight for the first time since I'd seen her, "Mmm...yes. I know exactly what it is you need. Your wife is the trouble. I have just the thing. Just one moment."

She turned her back on me and left, disappearing behind a curtain into a backroom and leaving me there to catch my breath; I think I'd forgotten to breath since seeing her.

It didn't take long for her to return, and she was carrying a very small wooden box with her. She sat it on the counter's top, then opened the lid. Inside was a golden pocket watch on a chain.

"I'm not sure Elaine would be interested in a pocketwatch..." I started. Women didn't use pocket watches, did they? And even for men it was out of style.

"No, no, no. This is for you. The Watch of Enchantment. Simply let it dangle from the chain, let it sway, then tell a woman she is getting sleepy. She will be put into a powerful hypnotic trance. And then, you will be able to convince her of anything. Make her do anything. Make her believe anything. Use this and your wife will be like putty in your hands." She explained everything with a straight face. As ridiculous as it all sounded, the idea did get my cock a bit hard. Imagine if it really worked like that?

"...how much?" I asked as I took the watch into my hands, looked it over. The craftsmanship was very fine. It was heavy too, as if underneath the black metal finish the insides were made from solid gold. The second hand moved in precise ticks but when I put my ear up to it, I didn't hear anything. I had no idea if that was a good or bad thing when it came to pocketwatches. Honestly, I couldn't tell if this watch was worth thousands or under twenty bucks; I'd never been good at shopping.

"For you? Half-price. Only five thousand dollars."

"Five thousand?!" A number like that brought me crashing back down to reality. She was a scammer. My friend was in on it. I was an idiot.

"For the power of the Watch, this is very cheap. I give you this special price because I know you will be able to appreciate, yes?" She nodded, as if what she was saying was perfectly agreeable and not a complete load of nonsense, "Watch not just work for your wife. Any woman will fall under its sway. Very easy to make your money back if you be careful."

"Any woman..." I dropped the watch from my palm, let it dangle from its chain, "Even you?"

"Of course. Do I not look like a woman to you?" She said with a smile and a giggle.

Ridiculous.

"Fine. Then you're getting sleepy." If she was going to play it this way, I'd call her bluff.

"I...am getting...sleepy..." She parroted back at me, her head swaying lightly. Scam or not, hearing her say that with that sexy accent of hers, those big eyes going half-lidded, it got me harder than I'd been in months. I was straining against my jeans so hard it hurt.

She was pretending though, right? There was just no way this sort of thing could actually work. And even if it did work, why would she be so careless with it?

"I am in...a hypnotic trance..." She interrupted my chain of thought. She'd said that just telling a woman they were sleepy was enough, and now she was standing absolutely still, her eyes looking dull and lifeless, her face smoothed out of any emotion.

I swallowed nervously for the third time since I'd come into this store, "You'll do anything I say?"

"I will do...anything you say..."

I grabbed my head, squeezed down. What was even happening? No, what was I thinking? It was obvious what was happening. She was faking. This was all bullshit. I had to calm down. Why was I getting so worked up over a scam?

"Take off your clothes."

"I will...take off my clothes..." Without hesitation, as soon as she finished answering her hands went to her top and started pulling it down.

My eyes were glued as the healthy cleavage she had gone into dangerous territory, and then after a few hard tugs, her huge, plump breasts popped free. They looked even bigger in the open air, surprisingly perky for their size with just the slightest bit of sag, with large pink areolas and inverted nipples.

She kept going, shucking off the rest of the clothing she was wearing. When she started to roll down her stockings, I stopped her, "You can keep those on."

"I will...keep them on..." She said in a soft monotone as she resumed standing at attention.

Scam or no, this dedication to it was getting the better of me. But if this was a scam, then the way I could get her to admit it was, "You will give me this watch for free."

"I will give you the Watch...for free..." She agreed.

My nostrils flared. The surreal nature of the encounter was getting to me. I was ready to embrace it now, "You will do anything for me."

"I will do anything...for you..."

"Whether you're awake or in trance."

"Whether awake...or in trance..."

I shuddered, "You won't be bothered by me controlling you, by anything I make you do. You will do nothing to try and break free of my control. You won't try to escape from me, and you will never try to harm me, or let harm come to me."

"Not...bothered...won't...break free...can't...escape...never...harm.." The ideas slowly sank into her mind.

"Now...How do I make you wake up?"

"Oh. I forgot to mention, yes? Tell the woman 'wake up' and she will come out of the trance. Or if you leave her alone, she will awaken at the next sunrise or sunset, whichever comes first." She said, her eyes bright again, her body animated as she clapped her hands together.

"That's...um...that's cool. So I can really have this for free?"

"Yes. For you, the Watch is free." She nodded with me in agreement.

"And you don't mind that you're mostly naked right now?"

She grabbed her breasts, gave them a squeeze that seemed meant for my enjoyment,

"Of course not. Nothing you command me to do bothers me." She answered matter of factly.

"Close the shop," I ordered her. Giving orders like that felt good.

"Okay." She came around the counter and went to the door, giving me my first view of her big, round, perfect ass swaying as she walked in front of me. She locked the door, then flipped the sign from OPEN to CLOSED.

"When I tell you to do something, answer with 'yes, sir'." I was getting ahead of myself.

"Yes, sir." It felt too good. I didn't care.

I looked around the shop, found an old, antique looking chair, "Is there anything magical about this seat?"

"No, sir." She used sir of her own initiative. I liked that, "It's a piece from 18th century France. It was used by—"

"Don't care." I interrupted her and plopped down into it. The chair groaned a little, but it was kept in good condition, not dusty or musky at all, and it was comfortable to boot. I was so comfortable I shucked off my pants and underwear. Well, not just because of the chair, "Kneel in front of me. Wrap your tits around my cock."

"Yes, sir." She obeyed, her knees on a rug while her big tits swallowed my cock, "Would you like a titjob, sir?"

"Damn right. Get to it. This control won't wear off at sunset or a new moon or anything, will it?" I asked. If it did, I was probably screwed, but I figured I'd ask anyways.

"No, sir. I know of no way to break the charm of the Watch." She answered, then got to work kissing and licking the head of my cock. She swallowed the head and slowly peeled back the foreskin with her tongue, and as my shaft was getting well-lubricated with her saliva, she began to move her chest up and down, squeezing her breasts together with her hands while her whole back went into the repetitive motion. I took a few minutes to just savor it, closing my eyes, idly letting one of my hands rest on top of her head as she kept doing her best to milk my cock with her soft, pliable breasts.

"Awfully dumb of you to let yourself be hypnotized then, isn't it?" I couldn't help asking.

"Yes, sir. I'm not sure what I was thinking. I never imagined you would use the Watch on me." She replied, her voice getting a little hoarse; the energetic titjob she was giving me must be exhausting.

"If I hadn't hypnotized you into being obedient and doing nothing to harm me, made it so that none of this bothered you, what would you have done to someone attempting to enslave you with your own merchandise?" I was curious.

"I would have cursed you, sir. Made you forever impotent, your face hideous, and your luck abysmal. Or turned you into a toad, perhaps." She answered, "But as you said, none of this really bothers me. And besides, your cock is big, yes? Hard and hot and powerful. Submitting to it—and you—would get me very excited. Knowing that I have no choice but to obey makes it even sexier for me. "

I shouldn't have been surprised that the kind of pervert that sells horny guys magic items to help them bang other women would secretly desire being dominated herself. But the surprise did maket the stimulation I was getting from her skilled titjob from heavenly to unbearably good, pushing me to my limit faster than I could handle.

"Swallow every drop." I growled.

"Yes, sir. I'll grrk...!" I cut her off, pushing her head down with both hands, shoving my cock down her throat. She choked, her throat squeezing down on the head of my cock, and that was just the kind of encouragement I needed to finish, firing off a big, hot load of cum, one more ropey burst catching her in the face as I pushed her off. As ordered, she obediently swallowed it down, then scraped her face clean with her fingers and licked them clean.

"Damn...that was the hottest thing I've ever seen a girl do. Wish I was ready for another go, I'm dying to plunge into that cunt of yours."

She nodded, "In that case, perhaps you would be interested in the Blessed Ring of Herakles? It will imbue you with the strength of a demigod, and the stamina to match."

It was starting to occur to me that having a slave who owned a shop full of powerful magical artifacts might be even more fortuitous than I'd first thought, "Go fetch it."

"Yes, sir. I'll be right back." I watched her shake her ass back behind that curtain, then return in less than a minute with a small velvet case. She stood in front of me, then opened it up, showing a heavy silver ring, a lion etched onto it, "It costs fifteen thousand dollars, but with the Watch in your possession, I think you will find it worth the investment."

"Give it to me for free, then get back on your knees."

"Yes, sir. It is your for free." She agreed and handed it over. I slipped it over my right ring finger and it felt a bit loose. After a bit of twisting though, it was an even better fit than my wedding ring. Magic. I was completely on board at this point, and I wasn't shocked at all when I felt my shirt start to tighten a bit as layers of muscle were added on. I flexed my arm, felt the fabric tear, and felt strong enough to lift my car over my head.

My cock was feeling the effects as well, and looking down I could see that it's not just gotten hard again, but had gone from the 'I'm comfortable with it' seven inches to a 'will this really be okay?' twelve, the foreskin already peeled back, thickest slightly in the middle, and with a virile pumping vein along the side. It looked dangerous and powerful.

A weapon used to tame women. I needed to take it for a test drive.

"Get in my lap. Ride my cock."

"Yes, sir." She answered, then joined me in the seat, her hands on my shoulder for support and balance. I could feel her bare, hairless pussy lips on the tip of my cock, and I could tell it wouldn't be an easy fit. I didn't care. I put my hands around her hips, began to push her down. She winced as her slit was forced to stretch around my manhood, gave a whimper as I went deeper, and wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her face in my shoulder as I kissed her cervix with the head of my cock. It was cute.

"Didn't say to just put it in. I told you to ride it." I reminded her as I grabbed her chest in my big palm and squeezed down.

"Yes...nnnn...sir." She breathed the words out, her voice tight as she got used to my massive new length inside of her.

She was a bit clumsy at first, her movements cautious and slow, but the longer she kept at it, the more her body adapted, the more into it she became. Soon she was bouncing, her breasts swinging up and down, wet sounds filling the room alongside her heated moans. Her inside were hot and soft and tight, better than my wife's by a mile.

My wife...

I grinned as I squeezed down on Esmerelda's ass, took the lead and started to do the thrusting. I'd completely forgotten about the whole reason I'd come in here in the first place. I felt liberated, as if I'd lived for years under a cloudy sky, but now the sun was shining down on me. Things were going to be different from this point on.

With a grunt, I started to fill the shopkeeper's womb up with my hot load of cum. She screamed out with pleasure, her body covered in sweat from the exhausting pace, and collapsed on top of me, shivering. I grabbed the pocket watch and let it dangle. Yeah. I was never going to give this up.

petmyhead
petmyhead
1,104 Followers