The Witch of the Wilds

Story Info
In the game Dragon Age, a female elf has a bit of fun.
3.3k words
4.5
21.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
140306
140306
6 Followers

My bed in this small hut in the wilds was not exactly what you'd call comfy, though it was mostly what I was used to. I had taken the upper bed, of course, and now I was just tossing about, waiting for sleep and tempted to get carried away in thoughts that would definitely classify as "adult content". I would have to be careful not to get too carried away, though; the privacy here was scarce, and I wasn't interested in letting others know what was on my mind at the time. Well, except maybe one rather exquisite individual... The mere thought of the beautiful 'witch', as Alisteir would call her, brought a smile on my face. From the first time that we met her in these woods, I had definitely noted she was something I'd like to get a closer look at - a tall, strong woman, with a beautiful face and an outfit that allowed me the luxury of knowing she had a figure worth killing for. Though her tallness, compared to me, came easily since she was not an elf like me, but still she was about five inches taller than me and I liked that in a woman. And she was also a talented mage, not to mention her sharp intelligence, knowledge of the world beyond what she had seen with her own eyes here in the wilds, and of course the wry and dry irony that was her sense of humor, which I found perhaps the sexiest trait she possessed. I hadn't actually ever expected to fall in love with a human, well, at least not for anything else than one's physical abilities - yes, tall and strong was definitely what I'd look for in a partner - but here I was, completely in love with this 'Witch of the Wilds', Morrigan.

I heard someone move in he room, but my eyes stayed closed, I was trying to pretend I was asleep. That someone came to my bed, and for a while I was afraid I'd be woken up, distracted away from my pleasant thoughts. But, instead of waking me, the person in question gently touched my cheek, stroking it. This soft hand was not Alistair's, which only left one option of whose it was, but that was not possible, right? "I must be sleeping, dreaming already," I thought. But despite the unlikeliness of this happening, I was not dreaming. The hand was soon followed by warm, soft lips, planting a light kiss on the corner of my mouth. Such a soft touch! I was just unable to contain myself any longer, so I turned my head just a bit, to kiss those lips so conveniently there.

She froze, realizing she had been caught and that I was not in fact sleeping. When she withdrew, I opened my eyes and smiled at her.

"Would you please do that again?" I whispered.

"What? Do what again?" she asked, just as quietly, utterly puzzled by this turn of events.

"Kiss me," I said. "Please kiss me again, Morrigan."

"Oh, I-- I didn't--" she stammered, and of all things, I found her confusion cute. I gave a chuckle.

"Oh, that's right, indeed you didn't. I did."

Her eyes were fixed on me as she was standing beside my bed. I stroked her cheek with my hand, my smile growing just a bit wider. Putting my hand behind her neck, I lifted my head a bit to claim her lips again, this time in a 'proper' kiss. But as the neck gets tired of that position quite easily, after a few seconds I lowered my head again, pulling her down with me. I must say she recovered from her confusion quickly, welcoming this surprising twist of events, kissing me back with so much passion I half feared I'd burst out in flames. And though kissing her was, to put it lightly, very nice, there were also other parts of my body that desperately yearned for attention now. My whole body, actually; I craved to feel her weight on me, I wanted her to overpower me and claim me as hers.

It appeared that she read my mind, for after a moment she climbed onto the bed, a little roughly taking her place between my thighs by forcing them apart, placing her strong hands on both sides of my head to hold her body up. My response to this was a sharp intake of breath, my mouth wide open actually, and a shiver that went thought my entire body and made me quiver underneath her. She seemed to be pleased of the effect she caused.

"I want you," I voiced out aloud, before I even knew I was going to speak.

"So I can see," she smirked. "A little frisky, are we, huh?" she added.

"Oh, you bet your boots I am. Who wouldn't be, underneath such a sexy thing as you?"

"Quite a flatterer, too," she said.

"I'm not flattering," I argued. "I'm just speaking my mind."

To that, she had no clever line to shoot back, so instead she claimed my lips again. Then, she moved on to my neck, and though she was rough enough to bruise me it felt incredibly good. It also added to the pleasure that I was completely under her now, I couldn't have escaped even if I had the desire to.

She swiftly removed the thin garment veiling my breasts so she could give her attention to them, attention that was more than welcome. And though she had been a bit on the rough side with my neck, now she was just gentle, inflicting only pleasure. Either she had been reading my thoughts for real, or then she just happened to sense what would work for me and what would not. Either way, I was practically in heaven. She took he sweet time kissig, licking, fondling and sucking both of them respectively, so much time in fact that in the end I was softly whimpering in anticipation, quivering wherever she might touch me. And she took full advantage of my condition, sliding her fingertips on my body, along my sides and on the underside of my breasts, everywhere and anywhere. And when those woderful fingers were tracing a path on my inner thigh, up to a destination where they were not only wanted but downright needed at this rate, I realised I was so wet my panties were probably ruined. Not that it mattered at all at the time.

She planted a kiss on my lower stomach, then continued down, still not taking my pants off. A kiss on my inner thigh followed, and then, a mesmerizingly soft kiss through the fabric of the panties, right where I wanted her touch but preferably without any garments in between. My wish was granted, though, as she finally removed the soaking wet panties. Her fingers then lingered on the skin of my ankle, slowly drawing patterns, then up my leg again. She sighed,

"Such a small, delicate build..."

I might have said I was not so fragile as I might look, had I been in my normal state. But under her attentions, I had lost my ability to speak somewhere along the way.

She returned her weight on top of me, now pushing her body between my thighs and kissing me forcefully once more. My hips buckled against her, making it evident I was desperately in need of something, something she was surely about to give me. I already regretted having to choose between her weight on me and her attentions...downstairs..., but she managed to surprise me. Leaving only one arm to secure her weight so that she wouldn't just crush me underneath, she reached down with the other hand, carefully stroking at first. As she slid between the folds, I held back a gasp, so wonderfully balanced her touch was; just hard enough to bring me pleasure, but not unpleasantly surprising as the first touch usually was. And at the same time as her fingers found my clit, her teeth nibbled on my neck. This in particular drove me wild, for the small pain in the pleasure reminded me of her strenght as well as the fact that she could be dangerous. And I was drawn to that danger more than I had ever been drawn to anything in my life.

"Do you like it?" she breathed in my ear, and I thought I would come right then.

After a moment I realised I was doing just that. The warmth of her breath in my ear had driven me over the edge, and I was coming hard against her hand, even though she hadn't even gone inside me yet at all. A wave of pleasure after another, and suddenly I realised I was biting hard on her shoulder to muffle the scream that would surely wake up the whole forest if let out.

As I returned from that peak, she was still softly stroking me down there, to guide me down from the summit using the not so steep path. I was rather embarrassed to have gone off like that for practically nothing. I thought it was unfair; did she know the elves' ears are far more sensitive than the human ones? Had she done this on purpose?

"Hm, I think that was a pretty good answer," she softly whispered in my ear, and it took me a while to remember she had asked me a question just before my eruption. And despite my embarrasment, I had to agree there could be no better answer to that question.

"I knew the ears are a, well, sensitive part, but I had no idea you'd like it that much," she went on with a chuckle.

I blushed, and I swear no woman has ever been able to make me blush. Then again, in that we probably were much the same, Morrigan and me, only that she was a bit older and more experienced than me, so maybe it would take someone just like her to invoke such reactions in me as blushing.

"You...you knew about the... ears?" I gasped, also due to my surprise at the fact she would know, and mostly because her hand down there was already leading me back up the hill of pleasure again.

"Well, I never got to try in real life before now, but I have read all kinds of books."

"I-- I see..." It was definitely getting harder to speak. "Just...just so you know," I went on, "I don't usually... simply... go off like that..."

She chuckled again. "No, I don't suppose you would. It's been a while since you last had it, isn't it?"

"By the Maker, do you take pleasure in teasing me?" I sighed. "Yes... If-- if you must know, it...it has been a while..."

It had been years, in fact. The only person I had ever done these kind of things with had been a teenage, female elf in my home village. We had both been young.

"Hm, but it would be a shame to just leave it at that, now that you've waited for so long," Morrigan said to me. "And it seems like you are ready for another round," she added with a grin.

In that she was correct. Her fingers were working their magic on me again, and I was more than ready to give it another shot, hoping to last a bit longer this time. She leaned over for my ear again, and locked her teeth on it, not really inflicting any pressure that would probably have been too painful, and at that same time she slid three slender fingers inside me.

Now, I could not help but let out a yelp. We elves are smaller than humans, in every aspect, and it was thanks to my excessive wetness that she was able to fit in three fingers so effortlessly. Now, under her strong body, my earlobe trapped between her teeth, I could barely move and I was so full that I could not have taken in another inch, not length nor thickness. She slowly began moving, and her long, slender fingers found all the pleasurable spots there were. Even I had thought there was just one, but she could reach everywhere, and she did a good job at finding and stroking. She let go of my earlobe, only to return to it a moment later by kissing and licking, even nibbling occasionally but never too hard. She was being most careful. It was only later that I was able to analyze anything, but Morrigan seemed to know the thin line between pleasure and pain, and be able to shimmer down that line without crossing it one bit.

This new feeling of being so completely taken and filled up, combined to the sweet caresses of my ear, had somewhat unexpected results. I think I came again, almost just as instantly, but this orgasm was something quite unlike anything I had ever experienced. I was lifted off the ground, to a different realm altogether; somewhere beyond everything else, where the only things that existed were Morrigan and me. And pleasure, sheer pleasure.

She altered the strength and intensity of her thrusts, so much that at times she was more like stroking me, and at times she was forcefully thrusting into me, claiming me as hers. And she was whispering sweet things to me, words of affection and comfort. She was guiding me though this forceful, intense climax, that was not only the most wonderful one of my whole life, it also lasted longer than I had ever knewn possible. Of course, no one was staring at the clock there, and I lost my sense of time a number of times, but I could swear this climax went on for minutes.

I heard Morrigan whisper, "That's right, little one, I'll be here for you, don't you worry..."

"Morrigan," I breathed, and that combination of syllables was the most beautiful one I had ever heard in my life. Well, at least until she replied,

"Jolene...", her warm breath in my ear and her thrusting her fingers gently inside me, she spoke my name like it was a spell. It occurred to me that maybe she was actually using magic on me.

Then again, what did it matter? She was skillful with spells in battle, and if she happened to know spells that were useful in bed, that was one of her talents, just as much as skillful fingers were. Right now, I was greatly enjoying what she was doing to me, regardless if there were any spells included or not.

I was beginning to feel dizzy, no wonder due to the shallow breathing that had gone on for quite some time, and for sure the state of excitement was beginning to take its toll. Morrigan noticed this, too, and gently guided me down from the peak again, back to reality. Slowly, very slowly, she withdrew from me; removing all three fingers quicky at once would undoubtedly have been painful, but she slid out carefully, as my muscles tightened around those fingers once more. Once out, she cupped my mound with her hand in a protective manner, and blowed warm air into my ear. Shivers ran through my body, and she gently kissed me on the lips before whispering into my ear,

"There, little one."

One thing she did use some sort of magic in was cleaning her fingers, they were undoubtedly slick from my fluids, but when she brought her hand up, tracing patterns on my stomach, there was no sign of fluids. The fingers came all the way up, to finally stroke my cheek, and on the way they stroked and brushed me into a state of utter relaxation. Morrigan had moved to my side, and I snuggled into her arms as best as I could.

"I... I should maybe thank you," I sighed.

"I'm glad you liked it," she replied. "For a while there, I was afraid I might break you..."

"Break me?" I inquired. "You know, we elves may be small but we're not that fragile."

"I know... Just that, uh, I have actually never been with an elf before, and, well, I didn't realise you'd be so small... eh, down there, too."

"Well, you did fill me up quite nicely," I admitted with a smile. "It felt... oh Maker, I don't think there are words to describe it. You were wonderful. Simply wonderful."

"T-thank you," she replied, hesitating.

"You shouldn't worry, I don't think there's anything for you to be afraid of. If I was an instrument, you'd be a musician; you play me like you knew me inch by inch, both my body and also what goes on in my mind. It's unbelievable, you work on me like it's magic."

"Magic?" She raised an eyebrow. "What makes you think I used magic?"

"I don't know if you did," I corrected her. "And it doesn't matter, I don't even need to know. What I do know is that I have never felt so good in my entire life as I just did under you, and that is all I need to know. I think I love you." After a brief pause, I went on, "And I just want to be here, sleep and wake up in your arms. I am a warrior all right, but right now I would like nothing more than if you'd take care of me, just for a while."

"You speak so much, little one, and sweet words too," she said, and I could swear she could have blushed. But she masked it quite well. "I'm not very good at taking compliments, but I am very pleased that you feel the way you do."

I smiled, and kissed her. "I suppose I should try and return the favor... although I'm sure nothing can ever come close to what you just did to me, but I will try my best."

"No, you don't have to," she said, gently stroking my hair.

"Oh, why not? You don't... want me to?"

She gave a laugh. "It's not that. Right now, I'm just happy to see you so happy. Besides, you must be tired and weak after that kind of sports achievement you just did there... I'm glad you didn't pass out... So, whatever you are going to do to me will have to wait until later."

"So, there will be a next time?" I inquired, excited.

"Should you want so, why not," she replied.

"I would very much like that," I purred, snuggling closer to her again. "So, will you be here beside me tonight? Until I wake up?"

"Hm. Maybe not the best way to let Alistair know about us," she said with a crooked smile. "But as soon as we get to tell him, a bit more, um, discreetly, I'm sure there will be countless nights we'll spend together."

"Oh. You're right." I sighed, a bit disappointed. I was beginning to feel really tired, but I did not want to let her go just yet. "This may sound stupid, but I just want to fall asleep in your arms," I confessed.

"I can grant you that, little one," she said, smiling. Pulling me close to her, she went on, "Now sleep. Tomorrow will be a new day."

I kissed her goodnight, and slowly drifted into slumber in her arms. Somehow it was reassuring, that though I was a powerful warrior with far more strength than meets the eye, I now had a big and strong human to protect me. A female human, even. No one else than Morrigan, a 'witch of the wild' herself. I let go of any worries I might have had at the moment, and just eased into sleep in her arms. Truly a state of bliss.

140306
140306
6 Followers