The Witches of Ravenrook 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,285 Followers

"Gotchya Batman," Regina winks at me as she stands. The Blondes are clearly looking for a chance to strike.

"Eden, go get me a shirt from the laundry" I toss her my shirt with the cum-splattered sleeves. The moment they don't look peeved I see my screw up. Eden is scanning around for some poor smuck to bend to their will. I grab the top of her ear and pull her back around so she faces me.

"No," I waggle my finger in her face, "you go do it yourself. I'll meet you at the third floor – west wing's men's bathroom."

"I am not your body servant," Eden explains as if I'm some kind of dullard.

"You stop treating all the other students and faculty like the shit beneath your shoes, and I'll give you more of the respect you deserve," I lecture. "Now hop to it," I reach around and smack her butt.

Eden looks to Paradise and Paradise shrugs her uncertainty with the situation. They walk off together, Eden rubbing her sore tush.

"Thank you for pissing them off so expertly," Regina taps my upper arm, "I'll enjoy those extra few seconds of life I get by them taking joy in killing you first."

"Why am I your friend again?" I taunt her.

"You have a fetish for women's water closets after lights-out," Regina beams. I throw up my hands in surrender and start my way to class.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,285 Followers