The Witches of Ravenrook 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,296 Followers

"You fight them every day -- you work to keep them in check, damn it," I told her and was unwittingly surrounded by the 'Enemy' witches who seemed pretty willing to let me talk.

"They will only get stronger Richard," Shelby tried again. "They can't be beaten -- eventually they would wear every opposition down."

"Can anyone tell me where my dead -- not dead ancestors are right now?" I was trying to figure out some coherent, workable plan.

"Is everyone totally nuts here?" Alyssa spoke up.

"Yes, yes we are," I confirmed. "These six are immortal undead Frankenstein monsters who wield dark magic. Yes they are three sets of twins and they regularly mind control people. Regina is apparently a cousin of Shelby here and according to you and Shelby, she's a serial killer of witches...and she's the longest, continuous ally I have."

"Check," was all Alyssa answered with.

"Give us the two Ravenrooks," Eden offered. "You can keep the human and we'll pledge not to try and harm you save in self-defense."

"Don't confuse the matter," I chided her. "Tonight -- 11:30 -- my room," and her face nearly cracked from the attempted smile.

"I'm not going to kill anyone else today but I'm presently possessing such a dim view of both the Dark and Light-sides that I'm still open to killing someone tomorrow," I challenged everyone in the room. "The only person who doesn't deserve some level of my hate is former Special Agent of the FBI Alyssa Monroe...but we've just met."

"My desire to do the right thing is at war with my perverse desire to kill everything around me brought on by some Death Curse someone put on my family over two hundred years ago," I snarled. "What do they go through if they are not truly dead -- my family -- my Dad?"

There was a hush until Midnight stood forward and touched my shoulder.

"We cannot see them," she indicated her five sisters, "but most likely they are all around you Richard, giving you their strength and experience in order to keep you alive until Fate claims you as it does all mortal things -- thus you are both immortal creature of darkness and mortal man of light."

"That was well said," I whispered only because to talk normally for me right then was to scream.

"We did not curse you, Richard, but we knew we would need you to save the human world from a great evil," Shelby added. "Your ancestors were already heroic when our paths crossed."

"Did you ask us? Any of us?" I turned to her and growled.

"What would we have told your ancestors? 'Sorry, we know your family is suffering for not being able to pass on to their just afterlife but we need you for a struggle you cannot perceive and can only peripherally understand'?" Shelby pointed out to me.

"Fuck you for making too much sense," I was finally feeling the end of my patience.

"On that note, I'm going upstairs and then to my room and I'm going to fuck somebody," I announced. "I know who is first on the list and I'm going to delve with her into the one part of my life experience you all have not managed to totally screw over. Good night."

Regina was the first one to figure out that remaining behind was bad for her survival ethic so she actually elbowed some of the twins aside in order to keep up. I could hear Shelby dragging Alyssa along behind them.

"My van has been blown up," Alyssa touched base with reality.

"We are witches," Regina groaned in annoyance, "we'll fix it for you."

I was still thinking that when I emerged with the witches back onto the surface where they formed a semi-circle around me facing the still impressive Ravenrook mausoleum.

"We are not sure why, Richard, but -- thank you," Paradise stated.

"I didn't do anything, you Evil Twins -- we are still at war," I shrugged.

"You equated your own curse and the doom of your ancestors to what we have gone through. Like you, we did not know of your curse until just now, but you are right to have sympathy with our plight and we should hold you in the same regard -- sympathetic to your status with life beyond death," as Midnight picked up their argument.

"Are there any 'good guys' here?" Alyssa inquired as she caught up with the discussions.

"I'm a human powered by dozens or even hundreds of my dead ancestors," I met her gaze, "Regina is my closest friend because, while deceptive, she's never lied to me nor made decisions against my presumed best interest."

"Shelby Ravenrook aka Georgia Norman here is a White Witch with some sort of witch's coven helping her, dedicated to the powers of Light," I pointed out. "She and her ancestors have been keeping me and my ancestors on a tight leash to unwittingly be used as hounds against Group One. She's not on my 'friends' list at the moment."

"What about me and Regina? She has multiple deaths to answer for including my mentor's?" Alyssa continued.

"Get her in four years when she graduates or when she leaves the island if sooner," I offered. "I won't get in your way but I owe her enough to give Regina a head start."

"Everyone who has trusted her is dead," Alyssa cautioned me.

"She's been pretty honest about that as well Ms. Monroe," I sighed. "Now I'm going home, taking off...what exactly am I wearing now anyway?"

"Burnt fabric, fallen leaves, dead vines, and bark compressed into something that keeps this misadventure from becoming X-rated," Regina teased me.

"When I dispel the enchantment, it will turn to dust," she added.

"Thanks," I nodded. "I'll scrape it off in the shower if you don't mind. Now, as I was saying, I'm going to strip, take a shower, go back to bed and then I'm going to fuck some girl so hard I'm going to permanently adjust her speech patterns." There was a hush then I turned and walked past the witches and toward the gate that hung loosely open after the van had crashed through them, leaving the cemetery and heading to campus.

"Oh, and fix Alyssa's van first -- and don't kill each other until daybreak," I said over my shoulder. By some miracle, the truce held too.

Evil Witches; can't have just one

I washed a double-handful of crap out of my hair on the road to cleanliness. I didn't know what Tower Services was going to think of the mess I had made of the showers down the hall with their rattling pipes but I was somewhat passed caring. I was finishing drying my hair off when Regina, from her side of the room, called out.

"Two vicious Undead Evil Beings at the door," she said. I swung out of bed, cinched my towel around my waist and took the few steps necessary to open the door. Eden and Paradise, dressed in long white nightshirts, stood waiting but then Paradise edged passed me followed by Eden.

"Okay, this is not happening," I laid down the law. "My bed doesn't hold three and I'm not up to going at you two in tandem."

In their eerie twin-ness, they looked at each other, then at my bed. Paradise touched the post at the foot of the bed, Eden touched the head post and they pulled the bed toward us and the door. The bed stretched longer and longer until it was king-sized.

"Wait, we can't fit this..." I began. The room had grown bigger too and Regina was laughing at me.

"Of course the room got bigger, Richard. We are witches -- okay, they are better at this than me, but essentially creating folds in space and stretching objects is only moderately advanced," Regina explained. I almost said something stupid like 'why didn't we do this last night' but that was really a whole different world back then.

"Eden," I took her gently by the base of the neck in both hands before pushing her gown pasted her shoulders and let it drop to the ground. "Get under the covers and to the middle of the bed," I directed. "Paradise, you can sit at the foot of the bed, but no interfering -- or trying to kill anyone, okay?" Paradise shifted out of her gown as well but did take her place at the bottom of the mattress.

Eden sat in the middle of the bed, trying to stare up at the ceiling but nervously tracking me as I came close. That look was tragic -- a phantom in a human suit with little in the way of an emotional clue of what was to come.

"Stretch out your arms," I requested of her softly. I pulled my towel aside and settled into a push-up position over her. "Now close your eyes."

I was leaning in for her first kiss when I saw her lips pucker up clumsily. I knew what was going on.

"Paradise, no peaking from you either," I demanded. While I imagined it was not true remote viewing, Paradise was cluing her twin in on what was about to happen; upsetting my plans.

I returned to kissing Eden on the right cheek then around her face in a slow gentle progression. She made this little mewling noise as I started kissing and licking her neck and that was when I realized it was the conductivity that was magnifying what excited her. I returned to her face and, sure enough, her hips began to gyrate in tiny movements beneath me and her breathing picked up.

"Let me know how you feel," I breathed upon dampened jugular.

"It's hot -- cold -- I don't know," she choked off her response. "I feel and hear my pulse but now it truly sings to me in a voice I have never heard before Richard." A few more licks and kisses and Eden had spread her legs open, encompassed me and were massaging each of my calves from the outside with her heels.

"Paradise, I need some water -- a big drink of water if I'm going to keep this up," I requested.

"Just ask the other four undead freaks at the door; the eavesdropping little mutants," Regina piped up. I ignored her, initiated my first French kiss with Eden instead. While so engaged, a terribly pale and naked Paradise exited the room, letting in her sisters, and proceeded to conjure some water up from somewhere.

I worked my lips past her shoulder for a second time when Eden wiggled up beneath me, guiding my hungry mouth to her right nipple that my hand had been playing with. Her mewling wasn't at all subdued this time, her bald pussy was welcoming and incredibly moist.

Rhetorically I asked, "Are you enjoying yourself Eden?"

"Yes, yes, yes," she shrilly exclaimed then added her own kind of insanity, "but I can't figure out how to drain a living person's life force to duplicate this passion you are evoking inside of me." Sigh, the wackiness of death magic.

"Give me a chance to pleasure you Eden," I headed her off. "No soul sucking until we've exhausted every other venue please."

"I'm not sure of why," Eden started panting as I took her left breast fully into my mouth and twirled the areola with my tongue, "but your happiness is important to me. I will -- I will try to do so if you keep treating me like this." I stuck two fingers into her virginal slit and wiggled them around. "OR THAT," her voice lilted, "definitely treat me like that!"

The other girls had come in and after some sort of occult rigmarole; they had sat down on the floor beside the bed, heads barely in view. Twilight and Midnight began stimulate one another calling upon sympathetic memories from earlier today. I welcomed the still naked Paradise slipping back into the room with us and the offered a tall bronze drinking horn that came from Gods know where but it was water so I drank it.

I was going to be doing a lot of salivating tonight, not to mention sweating and ejaculating, so I needed to stay as hydrated I could get. I moved back to the top of Eden and a heavy session of dry-humping began. The plan I was still working out in my head took shape when Eden spoke.

"He wants us to become naked," her voice took on a joyous noise that truly appeared to disturb her companions. It didn't stop them from getting naked, that much was sure.

I slipped my cock straight into Eden's vagina in a patient, steady progression that nearly caused her eyes to bug out of her head.

"Don't stop doing this," she whispered to me. Her hands rested on each shoulder, keeping a steady distance between our chests while her legs were dancing around, trying to figure out the best way to drive my pelvis deeper into hers.

"Please, I don't understand any of this but don't stop -- please," she went on softly. Only with the aid of my dark aura was I peripherally aware that all the other girls had their eyes glued on us; the five of the Six didn't move -- didn't blink, while Regina took notes on the whole arcane interaction.

I experimented with various depths and rhythms but everything seemed to drive her wilder and more vocal and that was turning me on too. Three strong thrusts and I suddenly ejaculated all over her sterile womb. I willed some unknowable part of myself into her as well. Eden let out a piercing high note of operatic proportions...and held it and held it.

When she finally ran out of breath her body, that had held me in a vise-like grip, collapsed in exhaustion beneath me. I almost reflexively smacked Paradise in the face, the other blonde twin had come at me so fast to be at her sister's side. Even then her slight, slender hands tried to push me away. I graciously rolled to Eden's far side and let Paradise join us.

"Sister," Paradise's voice had a haunted quality that made me believe she'd lost her telepathic bond with her twin. Eden's eyes fluttered open when she heard Paradise's voice but he eyes remained unfocused and staring upwards. A tiny ball of dark energy snuck up behind me and it took me a moment to realize that Regina was trying to make contact.

When I let that piece of energy enter me a babble of tiny faint echoes came to my mind plus the firmer voices of the Twins. The tiny whispers disturbed them because they couldn't pinpoint it though they knew Eden was the source.

'They are the voices of all the people she was created from, those fractions of life left after those beings had died.'

My first thoughts were 'who said that' then 'how did I know that' and finally, in a very Regina-like voice 'it is your ancestors, moron'.

"I'm fine Sister," Eden recognized her sister and patted her hand.

"How do you feel? Your voice became so loud and," Paradise murmured, "life-like."

"Nothing exists in this realm without the spark or memory of life and we have thought we possessed neither -- making us totally alone," Autumn spoke up. "Eden has discovered her mortal thread." I have never heard of a guy making a girl do that before -- tons of other things have been claimed, but this was a new one as far as my knowledge went.

"I feel...I feel like I want Richard in me again," Eden perked up, grabbed my arm by reaching across her body and tried to pull me on top of her again.

"No, stop," I insisted. "Unlike the rest of you, I can't conjure up good grades and I'm still taking classes."

All seven women stared at me like I had spoken Swahili.

"I need to sleep, get up early and get some of the classwork done I didn't get done tonight," I explained.

"You are serious," Regina sounded shocked. The rest were equally unsure what I 'really' meant by my statement.

"After all that has happened in the past 24 hours you still plan to live a mundane existence? Richard, the witches went nuts tonight -- I've never seen so much magic used in any one incident and we had two such bizarre occurrences in one night," Regina informed me. "Creatures are going to notice."

I dropped my head onto Eden's shoulder and started to sob. There was no end to my insanity and even death wouldn't bring me peace apparently. Eden kept trying to edge her nipple up to my mouth somewhat surreptitiously. I should have recalled; the Six didn't know compassion; it wasn't in them to give.

Eden stopped moving her body and put her free hand onto my head and patted it.

"It's okay Richard," Eden soothed me. "We can stop for tonight." I didn't even know where to start not understanding that gesture. I was far from alone as even Eden seemed taken aback by her kindness. "Please Paradise," she beseeched her twin, "let him rest."

The mental tumult between the Witches grew, crested then subsided. They didn't understand Eden's 'human' impulse but knew it wasn't done out of deception, greed or lust.

"Can I stay?" Eden requested gently.

"Sure, if you promise to not try to kill Regina until after breakfast," I replied.

"Done," she kissed my hair. "Can Paradise stay with us? I can't sleep without her."

"Deal, but she makes the same pledge," I answered. Paradise hesitated nearly a minute.

"Done," Paradise agreed. Eden crawled over me and I was soon wedged between her and Paradise.

Eden settled naturally into the crux of my arm and shoulder but for Paradise it was more of an exercise in mimicking her sister's actions until she got it 'right'.

'Richard, next time make them promise not to kill you too,' Regina thought my way.

'Thanks Regina, I knew I had forgotten something. Good night,' I sent back over the link and if she replied I was too asleep to hear.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,296 Followers