The Witches' Sabbath Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
radegast
radegast
17 Followers

And the boar-demon approached, and squatted behind her, and began to pound her pussy like a rutting animal, and as she screamed with delight the boar-demon reached beneath her and grabbed her swinging tits, squeezing them roughly as he rammed the filthy nun's glorious wet pussy, and now the goat-demon approached, carrying the nun's dish, into which the witches had spilled their juices prior to summoning the demons, and he placed it between her knees on the ground, and as the nun began to come, her legs shaking and nearly giving way as she screamed with pleasure, the boar-demon bellowed and released his massive sperm-load into the nun's orgasming cunt, shooting jet after hot jet of slippery sperm deep into the nun's lovely pussy.

As the boar-demon withdrew, his sperm came gushing forth from the nun's pussy and spattered into the dish, filling it almost completely, and as the boar-demon stepped back he lifted the dish and carried it around the nun, setting it on the ground before her. The nun looked up at him salaciously, licked her lips, lowered her head to the dish, and began lapping up the cum like a cat drinks milk from a bowl, gulping it down eagerly.

Now the goat-demon approached the nun, and as she slurped up the sperm from the dish he asked whether she wanted to feel her cunt defiled yet again. The nun looked up, cum dribbling down her chin, and nodded eagerly. The goat-demon, pleased with her answer, then took up his position behind her and began fucking the nun's already inseminated pussy, the sperm drawn forth from her depths trickling down over her clit as the goat-demon slammed his dick into her mercilessly. The brunette witch now wriggled her way beneath the nun so that her head was between the nun's legs, and leaned up to suck the nun's sperm-smeared clit as the goat-demon's cock plunged into her still-hungry hole.

Soon the goat-demon's furious cock-ramming brought the nun to orgasm again, and as she screamed into her dish of sperm, the warm sticky fluid splashing over her face, the goat-demon blasted her climaxing pussy with yet another massive load of demonic sperm, his throbbing cock quickly overflowing her pink pussy, sending a thick cataract of creamy cocksauce into the brunette witch's open mouth beneath them. The brunette witch eagerly sucked the remainder of the goat-demon's massive sperm-load out of the nun's satisfied pussy, as the nun finished licking clean the dish that contained the liquid from her first insemination.

Then, finally, as the nun and the three witches laid themselves down, exhausted, their bellies and pussies all well-filled with demonic sperm, a rooster's crowing sounded in the distance, and I realized that a faint glow had started to rise in the east.

The demons looked solemnly at one another, then turned to the witches, and the lion-demon spoke their farewell.

"It is with regret that we take our leave of you, young witch-sluts. But know that you have pleased us well, and have well shown your devotion to Our Dark Master. He shall know of your great filth, your tireless lust for debauchery and fornication, and shall number you among his most faithful servants upon the earth. Truly, there are no greater delights for we lords of hell than to pleasure ourselves with the ripe young cunts of beautiful and filthy-minded witches. May Satan keep you, until we meet again."

Now the fire flared up, and poured forth a thick, yellowish smoke, and when it cleared the demons, the thrones, and the table and benches had all vanished, leaving only the witches themselves, exhausted with fuckery and full of unholy seed.

Fearful lest I be seen in the growing light, I fled then, following the path back to the town, and awoke later in the inn, convinced that it all had been a dream.

But when I took my breakfast that morning, and found myself served by those very wenches I thought I had seen disporting themselves most blasphemously and lasciviously upon the mountain, I chanced to see upon the breasts of the redhead witch, as she bent over before me in her shamelessly low-cut dress, the clear imprints of claws where demons' hands had roughly grabbed her luscious tits.

I knew then that it had all been real, and cutting short my breakfast, I fled that town with all possible haste, not even pausing to offer alms to a group of pilgrims, among whom I saw, I do believe, the lovely face of a certain young nun, whom I recognized at once, and whose face shall ever haunt my restless dreams.

radegast
radegast
17 Followers
12