The Witch's Apprentice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God, you're so hard," she groaned, "fuck me, fuck me."

The rhythm quickened. She pulled back, her breasts bouncing with his thrusts, her gasps, her moans crescendoing. Her lips ruby against her teeth. Her nails dug into his skin. She shuddered around his cock. Steven pulled against the handcuffs, two more powerful thrusts and he too shuddered. Smiling down at him, she ground her hips languidly against him, kissing the sweat on his brow, kissing the jewels of sweat on his neck, until he slowly slid out of her. She sank by his side, her breath matching his. Her glittering eyes gazed on her ring again, which she held out to glint against the rising sun, its pink rays matching the small gem. Together, they watched as the sun continued its slow climb, its amber spreading across the waters of the Atlantic. Steven broke the silence.

"What happens now?" He asked, a tint of grim resolution in his voice.

"Now?" Sarah said, slinking to her panties and clothes. She dressed, slowly bending to slide her panties on, giving him an exaggerated view of her firm ass. "Now, I'm supposed to kill you."

Steven steeled himself, watching as she buttoned up her blouse. "But that doesn't have to happen today. She really didn't give me a specific timeline." Relieved, Steven let out a long exhale that he hadn't noticed he was holding in. She turned, striding away from him.

"Um, well? What about these handcuffs?" He asked, suddenly noticing that he was very naked, and very vulnerable. She turned, grinning. Striding back to him, she grabbed the towel and placed it over his naked waist. She placed her hands on her hips, admiring her handiwork.

"There! That should do until the tourists arrive."

"Wait, you just can't leave me like this!"

"Well, if you're any sort of witch hunter, you'll get out of it. I'd hate to see your picture in the Portland Herald Press."

Sarah, the witch's familiar, sauntered away, and into a new dawn, her new morning.

-Thank you, M8dOfGlaz, for the proofreading and editing!

12