The Witch's Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn it," sighed Hilda, sitting at the table. "Looks like I got all dressed up for nothing." She reached for a pitcher of juice and filled her glass, then loaded her plate with pancakes and bacon, with a side of cut pineapple. Taking that as a cue, the rest of the family sat down and began serving themselves., Claire at the head of the table, Sybil at the foot, and the rest of them in between.

Agatha was deliriously happy. She was next! She didn't even mind Claire's admission that she and her mother were going to rig things so that John chose her. She had been chosen anyway! Filling a small plate for herself, she sat beside John and watched him eat his breakfast, a curling warmth, barely remembered from when she crossed three years ago, heating her pussy and moistening her lips.

I didn't have the chance to properly enjoy it last time, she thought. This time is going to be different. Agatha had crossed at Halloween during her freshman year at Drake. Although she had known what to expect from the warnings she'd received from her aunt and mother, the force of her craving had caught her off guard. She had spent a sex-soaked weekend with a random boy from her World History class before her mother had stormed into her dorm room, kicked the boy out, and had put her on the potion that inhibited desire. Frightened of how strong her lust had been, and how close she had come to breaking the dictate of the coven, her sexual encounters had been few and far between since that time.

Agatha started suddenly. Lost in her own thoughts, she had missed part of the conversation. Hearing her name, she paid attention.

"....agree that we should be careful about how we are perceived by the community," Aunt Claire was saying. "But we cannot deny who and what we are, either. If, and when, the girls' wombs bear fruit is time enough to worry about such things."

Through the fog of her lust, Agatha almost giggled. My womb will bear fruit? Am I a tree?

"Sister dear, there are time when you are a complete blockhead," said her mother. "Do you think that even with our assistance Agatha will be able to get through her senior year of college while she is pregnant? And what about the internship she is trying to score with Jet Propulsion Labs out in California?" Her voice dripped sarcasm. "I am sure being an unwed mother will put her at the top of the list. And what about Susanna? Will you make her and John drop out of school? Or will they be nineteen years old and pregnant and four hundred miles away from home? I know that the fact that Johnny has crossed has made the power act in...strange...ways. But we cannot sacrifice our children's futures on the altar of the next generation. Susanna and Agatha simply cannot get pregnant now!"

Agatha's mind snapped back into clarity. Of course she couldn't get pregnant! She had known for years that when the time came she would bear John's child, but that had always been something in the future. When she faced the fact in front of her, she knew she was not ready to be a mother yet. She looked across the table, and saw the same horrified realization in Susanna's eyes.

"We can help them..." said Claire.

"No, Aunt Claire," said Agatha, and Susanna echoed her immediately. "You have the future of the coven to think about. But my future is my own. I will bear a child when I choose to. Not when the power decrees."

"So are you going to neuter yourself again?" Claire's voice was hard. "Start sucking down the potion, then. I will be sure to make an extra-large batch for you."

"Birth control still works," said Eleanor mildly. They all turned to look at her. She shrugged, taking a bite of bacon.

"I don't see what the big deal is. I have been on the pill for years. So has Hilda, right?" Her cousin nodded, eyes wide at the sudden conflict. "Just because I took the potion to keep my desires under control does not mean that a little bit of controlled desire was not welcome. I've been sexually active. So has Hilda and Agatha. And you, Aunt Sybil." Her eyes glinted. "Even you, Mom, until you stopped to make sure there wasn't any spill-over onto Susanna and Johnny before they crossed.

"We'll get Susanna and Aggie on a cycle of birth control pills. Unless you are already on it, cousin?" she asked.

Agatha shook her head. "I've made the boys I've been with use condoms."

"All right. So we will get Susanna and Aggie a prescription for birth control. Until it has a chance to take effect, we'll use the Plan B pill. Hilda and I will be enough to continue the coven's line for the time being. I want a baby," she said, a shudder of longing rippling through her. "A little witch to keep me company.

"Besides, Mom, don't you think that four pregnancies in the same family at the same time will be a little hard to explain? Two will be easier, especially if we manage to stagger them. My school district has a strict non-discrimination policy regarding pregnancies. I should know. I helped write it during the last contract negotiation. And I know that Hilda will be able to sweet-talk her bosses at the gym into letting her set her own schedule once she catches pregnant."

Claire's frown eased. She slowly nodded. "How do we explain the fact that neither Hilda or you will have a father around? John can't take responsibility. Not without us all being ostracized or driven out of town."

"We don't," said Hilda. They looked at her and she shrugged. "We've all talked about this before. Either we move and start our lives over where no one knows us, or we brazen it out. It's no one's business who my baby's father is," she said fiercely. "If someone asks, I'll tell them I got a sperm donor. That'll be true, won't it, John?" She grinned as he blushed.

"So I think we've got that issue handled," said Sybil, pouring herself a cup of coffee. "Does anyone else have any other concerns?"

"Umm, I guess I do," said John.

"What is it, honey?" asked Susanna. Agatha had to stifle a pang of jealousy. Goddess, the nerve of her to sit at the table bare-ass naked, with the reek of sex hanging over her and John like a cloud!

Stop it, Aggie, she told herself. If you had the chance, you would have screwed him silly this morning. Too bad Aunt Claire was already awake and kept you off the stairs. You're going to have your chance. She took a last swallow of juice and moved over to sit in John's lap, rocking her pussy slowly against the flannel-covered muscle of his thigh, feeling her juices slowly soaking through the hem of her dress.

"Well, I've got a question about the logistics. Eventually I'll be the mate of four women who live in four different locations. And from what Mom tells me, and from what I've experienced, both her and you, Aunt Sybil, are going to want to screw me occasionally as well."

"More than occasionally," said Claire with a smile.

"So that is going to mean a lot of driving around for me. And people are going to start to ask questions if I'm showing up at Eleanor's house or Agatha's or Hilda's apartments every few days."

"That's a good point, John. What is your solution?" Agatha gripped John's hand warningly. She knew that tone in her mother's voice. It was a leading question which would lead to someone saying something spectacularly stupid, whereupon the offending party could be happily destroyed. The last time it had happened was when she had suggested putting some of the coven's spell recipes on Wikepedia when she was seventeen. Her idea was that knowledge should be free and available to all. She flushed dully as she remembered her mother's blistering response, which had touched on the lunacy of putting the ingredients for potions, some of which were dangerous, on a public website where they could be downloaded and used by any idiot with a web browser.

Not to mention the fact that the coven, and witches as a whole, tried to stay hidden.

"Well, Aunt Sybil, I think it might be a good idea if some of the girls moved in here. I mean, we've got the warded guest bedroom, which we need, and there are a couple of other rooms where Eleanor and Hilda and Agatha can stay. And it would be a lot easier for me to not have to drive around town. And..." his voice trailed off as he saw the glares directed his way.

"Some of the 'girls'?" said Hilda dangerously. "I'm four years older than you are, Johnny. And Eleanor is six. In what way are we girls compared to a boy who hasn't even graduated high school?" Agatha hung her head as Eleanor rounded on her brother.

"Are we your harem, Johnny?" said Eleanor, her sarcasm strong enough to blister paint, "Do you plan to keep us all one to a room, and have us wait until you grace us with the pleasure of your company? Or maybe you'll lock us in the basement, and bring us up one at a time as your desire decrees. I'm a grown-ass woman, and if you think that I'm going to chain myself to this house until the power decides it is time for us to screw, and then wait for your dick to point you in my direction while I twiddle my thumbs, you can forget it!" She stood up and threw her napkin onto her plate.

"Thank you for the breakfast, Mother. I'll be back tomorrow morning to see if the power chooses for me or Aunt Sybil or Hilda to mate with this stupid boy. I'm going home. Unlike some people," she said, with an angry look at John, "I have a job. And I've got one hundred and thirty worksheets to grade and put smiley-face stickers on before Monday morning." She turned to Hilda, "Can you move your car, Hildy? I think you're blocking me in."

"No problem. If Aunt Claire will let me change here, I'm going to go on my morning run. I've got my bag in the car." Hilda looked at Susanna. "For the love of the Goddess, put some clothes on, Susie. Don't you have any pride?" The two of them stalked out, making sure the door slammed shut behind them.

John was mortified. What had seemed to him to be a logical suggestion had turned into a full-fledged reaming. He listened as Eleanor drove away. In a few seconds Hilda stormed through the kitchen with her gym bag. He kept his face down, cheeks burning in embarrassment, when she came back out dressed in a sports bra and spandex jogging shorts. He tried to think of something to say to calm her down, but his mind was a blank. Soon the kitchen was empty except for himself, Claire, Sybil, and Agatha. Even Susanna had left, stung to action by Hilda's remarks. He looked at the two older women, hoping for some way to take back what he had just said.

"Mom, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to make them angry. Do you think you can call them up and tell them I didn't mean it?"

Claire dragged a last forkful of pancakes through the syrup and chewed it thoughtfully.

"Nope. I don't think I will."

"But Mom..."

"Oh, do shut up, Johnny. If you want them to see you as a man, rather than as some arrogant boy who thinks with his dick, you'll act like a man and call them up yourself. But not yet. I think your ham-handed suggestion actually did some good. Sybil?" she asked her sister.

Agatha was getting tired of all the talking. She was done with breakfast, and so was John. Why couldn't they go upstairs and fuck? Her panties, special lace ones that she had worn just for this day, were soaked through. She stripped them off and turned in the chair so she could straddle John's lap and grind her hot lips against his cloth-covered cock.

"Oh, definitely," Sybil nodded. "Look at Agatha there. She is smarter than anyone else in the family, possibly excepting me," she said modestly, "and she wasn't offended by what John said. Though she might be later when she has a chance to think about it.

"But this gave Hilda and Eleanor a chance to exert their independence. Susanna too. It is a danger we all face when we cross, John," she explained. "The passion and emotions we feel are so strong that we feel that whoever we mate with has to be right. It can over-rule our brains and have us make some very dumb decisions. To see you say something as wonderfully stupid as what you just did will temper that tendency. Also," she added wickedly, "this will make sure that you and Agatha will be able to have some quality time together, and not have to be worried about the rest of us waiting down here to try to ambush you."

John's hands were cupping Agatha's buttocks as she ground against him. He tried to think through the haze of lust that was descending on his brain. "What made you be able to disagree with Dad, Mom?"

"He was terrible at math. It nearly made me flunk out of Colorado State when we were at school. He was a lovely man, a good ranger, and a prodigious lover," she smiled, "but the man could barely balance a checkbook. When the answers he insisted were right kept coming back wrong for my stats class, I was able to take a step back."

"How about you, Aunt Sybil?" he asked, not seeing Claire's look of warning. Agatha's hands dipped below his waistband, urgently trying to free his cock from his shorts. Unable to do so because of the awkward angle, she settled for circling his dick with her hand, testing his length and breadth, gently pumping the rigid flesh.

"It was when the stupid, cowardly bastard left me alone with a daughter in the cradle and the other barely old enough for pre-school," she said harshly. John groaned, not merely from the effects of what Agatha was doing.

"Goddess, I've done it again. When will I stop saying stupid crap to the women I love?"

Agatha lifted her head from John's neck, where she had been diligently raising a gorgeous hickey. "As long as you keep telling us you love us, John, and you mean it, we'll forgive you damn near anything. But please try to be less stupid in the future, if you can."

John nodded, relieved. He bent his head to kiss Agatha, then stood up with her legs still wrapped around his waist and her ass cradled in his hands.

"I'm going upstairs to make love with my mate," he announced loudly as he carried her out of the room, "And I won't be back down here for at least ten minutes!"

Sybil cocked an eyebrow at Claire. "Ten minutes?" she asked.

"He's young, but he'll last at least fifteen. Maybe more. And trust me, sister dear, he is worth it."

"Mmmm."

Chapter 3

On the stairs they passed Susanna going in the opposite direction. She was dressed in a short skirt and a t-shirt, and her blonde hair was tied back in a pony-tail.

"Where are you going, sis?"

"Off to the library. I still have to study for my chemistry final in a couple of weeks. And I'm not going to get any work done here with you two just a few steps down the hall." She looked at the two of them. "Try not to screw her more than four or five times, John. I have plans for tonight. On the other hand," she said with a grin to Agatha, "If brother dear can't satisfy you, drop by my room later on. Hilda gave me a double-ended Hitachi that I call Mr. Happy for my birthday. I am sure that we can find something to do with it," she purred, and caressed Agatha's cheek.

By now Agatha was too far gone to answer. Although John had somehow kept his sleep shorts over his dick, Agatha had managed to get herself into a position where she could maneuver the head of John's cock against her horny muff. Panting with need, she plunged the mouth of her vagina against it, whimpering as the soft fabric of his shorts denied his phallus entrance into the one place in all the world she most wished it to go.

John finished the trip up the stairs and carried her into the guest bedroom. With difficulty, he managed to disentangle himself from Agatha's embrace and set her on her feet.

"Agatha," he said. "Agatha! Look at me!"

Slowly sanity returned to her lust-glazed face and her eyes met his.

"Aggie, we have never done this before," he said gently. "Susie was a virgin when we made love last night, so she couldn't really tell me what she wanted. My mother guided me every step during her half of the ritual, so I didn't have to ask. But I don't know what you like. How can I make you happy?"

In answer she pushed John gently backwards until he was sitting on the bed. In one fluid motion she pulled off her dress, revealing her magnificent body. Shorter than his other relations, she most resembled her aunt, his mother. But her bust was large enough to make her seem wasp-waisted, especially when her ample hips were taken into consideration. From the rear, she looked like a golden-skinned cello, all glowing curves.

Walking around the bed, she climbed onto it from the side opposite John. She lay on her side, facing him across the bedspread.

"Until yesterday, I didn't believe I was beautiful. I am still not sure I believe it. I know what the Mirror has shown me, and my mother and the rest tell me I am attractive. But I have never had a boy tell me I am beautiful before.

"Tell me what you love about me, John. And I will know if you lie."

John laid on his side by Agatha, his head only a foot away, facing her across a pillow. He took a breath to make a quick, glib answer, held it, and exhaled, thinking better.

Gently, he thought.

"Your eyes," he said.

"My eyes?"

John nodded. "They are a deep, deep blue. Like an ocean at twilight. But when you are happy, or excited about something, or are talking about a topic you are passionate about, they light up. It makes your entire face come alive." He cupped her cheek, stroking her eyebrow with his thumb. He kissed her lips softly.

"Your face is beautiful, too. When you smile, everyone wants to be near someone who is so happy. It's like you have some sort of magnetic force that draws people to you. And Goddess, Aggie, you are so damn smart. I'm not a dummy. No one in the family is. But the crap you know about physics and engineering and computers and advanced math makes me feel I am using an etch-a-sketch compared to you."

He knelt on the coverlet, looking down at her from above. His erection raged, desiring release with a new mate.

Shut up, he told it. Some things are more important than fucking.

With soft pressure on her shoulder, he turned her until she lay face-down on the bed. He moved down the bed until he could lift her feet and gently caress the soles. Her toes twitched as he massaged the sensitive instep.

"Your feet are beautiful. No corns or warts. No sign of swamp-foot," he said with a smile, and heard her laugh softly.

He moved his hands up, gently stroking from her calves to the backs of her thighs, "Strong legs. No cottage-cheese thighs here. And goodness, Agatha, you are tan all over. How does an Iowa girl stay fit and tan through these cold Midwest winters?"

"Two hours a week on the exercise bike, a step class on Sunday at Hilda's gym, and a tanning bed at the same place. She won't let me skip a day," said Agatha, stretching languorously beneath the gentle pressure of his hands. "Where the hell did you learn massage?"

"I didn't," John said. His hands were now gently kneading the flesh of her ass. He ignored her soft moan, and the rocking motion that meant she was pushing her pubis into the bed. "I'm just doing what feels right. Strong rear end, here. And nice wide hips. I was happy that you didn't have one of those bony butts when you sat on my leg at the kitchen table. You know, the kind that can drill a hole right through your leg if someone sits on you?"

He moved even further up. His dick, oozing wetness, wept a glistening trail up her leg until it lodged between her buttocks as he dropped a series of soft kisses up her back. "Looks like you have a straight spine. No scoliosis for you. And you are amazingly hunch-free for such an old lady." He could feel her body shake as she giggled.

123456...9