The Witch's Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susanna ignored his protests. "Did you, John? Did you make my cousin come? Come a lot?" She stripped off her clothes and lay on the queen-sized bed, gazing up at John with eyes full of happy sin. "Tell me about it. Tell me how you made my sweet little cousin come."

John collapsed into Susanna's desk chair. "Goddess, you're pervy. You want me to describe how we made love?"

"No," said Susanna, fingers toying with a taut nipple, then squeezing her full breast so it overflowed her grip, pushing upward obscenely. "I want you to tell me how you fucked." Her other hand crept down to play with her nether lips, rigid fingers busily plunging into her sopping wetness. "Come here and tell me, Johnny."

Despite his inhibitions, John's cock was aching for his sister. Her dirty talk made him even hornier. He pulled his t-shirt off and kicked off his loafers. His shorts and boxers quickly joined them on the floor. He lay on the bed beside Susanna. She quickly snuggled in next to him, but kept her hands free so she could play with herself.

Speaking quietly, he told the story of his and Agatha's love-making to Susie like it was a bedtime story, pausing only for long, deep, passionate kisses, which only became more frantic the further into the story he got. He found use for his hands as well, mimicking his actions with Agatha on Susie's body. He found it beyond strange, at first, describing his foreplay with his cousin to his sister, but Susie's reaction quickly drove all sane thoughts out of his head. It was only a matter of minutes before his words and his hands had brought her to a toe-clenching orgasm, which she only muffled by clamping her mouth over his when she reached her peak.

After a short pause, he continued, until he had reached the point where Agatha had, against all sense, started to glow.

"She did what?"

"She glowed, Sis," he insisted, nibbling on her breast, his hand cupping her love-mound, fingers stroking inside, enjoying her silky wetness. "Deep gold, like the sun was shining inside her."

"Bullshit," she said flatly. "You're just saying it to punish me for wanting to know the details."

"I am not," he said, stung by her disbelief. "If I was going to lie like that, I would tell you...tell you her tits were better than yours, or something. Which they're not," he said hurriedly, "and if you think I'm ever going to compare body parts, then you must think I'm a moron.

"She glowed, Susie. It was like she was so happy it leaked out of her."

"Hmmpf," Susanna said, somewhat mollified. "My fault anyway, for asking about the details." She frowned, then smiled lasciviously. "What happened next?"

John kept silent. Instead, he rolled on top of her. Bracing himself on his elbows, he dropped kisses on her lips, face, neck, trailing slowly downward until he reached her breasts.

"Johnny! Tell me, dammit. I want to know!" she wailed.

John raised his head for one moment. "No," he said, and went back to suckling her nipples.

Susanna gasped with pleasure. "Fine," she said, voice trembling only a little. She covered her pussy with both hands. "I won't let you fuck me until you tell me what happened next."

"Yes, you will," he said, supremely confident. He rose to his knees and presented his cock to her face, slit oozing. "You want this inside you.

"You can't help it, Susie. You want it, and you have to have it." His gentle hands were everywhere on her, skin to skin, nerves on fire, stoking her passion higher. With a quick flip, he lay so his head was at her groin, his knees on either side of her head. She tried to resist, but her efforts were feeble. He removed her hands and parted her thighs effortlessly, head dipping to taste her. In the sane corner of her mind, Susie looked up to see his cock bobbing expectantly above her head. John had been very careful, she thought. He hadn't forced her, just...suggested.

She grabbed his ass with her hands and brought his phallus down to her face. Cocking her head back and opening her mouth wide, she caught the bulbous head between her lips. With butterfly-soft kisses, she sought to mimic his motions on her pussy. Down the bed, his moans told her she was doing the job well.

Trying to bring him to the edge, she raised a hand and pumped his shaft. In revenge, he buried his head between her thighs, all delicacy and skill gone, tongue working her roughly. Like two animals, they groaned and rolled on the bed, each seeking to make the other climax first.

Somewhat to her surprise, Susanna found herself on top. She reversed her position and caught John's wrists in her hands. Pinning them to the bed, she knelt over his cock, his glans a bare whisper from entering her, so close she could feel his heat. She glared into his eyes.

"Tell me," she demanded.

His eyes glinted with amusement, but his mouth stayed shut.

Susanna's thighs trembled. She fought the urges of both her body and the crossing. Caught in the same haze of lust, John's hips jerked upwards, but she moved clear before he could enter her.

"T-T-Tell me," she whimpered, clear fluid coating her thighs. She released his wrists. John cupped her breasts in loving hands, and remained silent.

"Damn you," she hissed. She dropped her head to his neck and licked him there, then transferred her tongue to his ear, sliding over his curves. Her hands, steady with new experience, delicately stroked his aching rod. "Tell, me Johnny," she urged. "Don't you want to be inside me? Don't you want to feel my cunt wrapped around your cock?" She kissed his mouth fiercely. "Just a few little words," she continued, "and you can have what you need."

John broke. Desperate for completion, bent to breaking by the power of the crossing, words poured out of him, describing his mating with Agatha in intimate detail. His account of their acts made Susie frantic with lust. With one loving motion, she took him into her body. Back arching, tits thrust out proudly, ass clenching, she stroked his groin with the strong, slick power of her womb. The muscles of her belly rippled as she reached a crashing orgasm. Teeth clenched, she growled her release, then continued her assault on his penis. After a few moments, she felt him spend within her.

Susanna fell across John's body. She turned her face up, expecting a kiss, but was startled to see an angry frown on his face. He turned his face away from her.

"I'm not happy with you right now, Susie," he said, talking to the wall.

"What?" she said, startled.

"Just because we're twins and mates doesn't mean that I am going to share everything with you. You got what you wanted this time. But if you ever," and here his anger was plain to see, "ever try to make our love dependent on knowing what goes on in the bedroom between me and another of my mates or lovers, then you can find yourself someone else to fuck.

"You made me betray a trust, Susanna. I won't do it again. You might get worked up, knowing that I am telling Hilda or Aunt Sybil the details of our mating," and here Susanna moaned happily, "but not everyone else is like that. It is private. Maybe to Agatha. But especially to me.

"I won't do it again."

"You don't understand," Susanna protested.

"You're damn right I don't." He got up and looked around the room. Even in his anger, Susanna's lust stirred as she took in his beloved body, his thighs and groin damp with their juices. His shoulders sagged. "It makes me feel dirty, Susie," he said, not looking at her. "I'm going to take a shower. I'll see you in the morning."

He left the room. The click of the latch on the door seemed very loud in the sudden silence.

Susanna huddled on the bed, distraught.

@@@

When John returned to his room from his shower, damp but clean, he saw Susie waiting for him, sitting on his bed. He scowled at her. At least she's dressed, he thought.

"I thought I made it pretty clear that I didn't want to see you again tonight." he said, leaning against the wall opposite the bed.

"You made it clear, but there are things you need to know," she snapped back. "Maybe if you heard them you wouldn't act like a horse's ass so often."

"Oh, so now this is my fault?" he asked sarcastically. "I guess I missed the part of the ritual I promised to tell you every detail of every sexual encounter I have for the rest of my life. Get out, Susie. We'll talk in the morning."

"No!" she shouted. "We're going to have this out here and now. If you can't accept it, fine. But I'm not going to wait until the morning.

"You just don't get it, do you? You have no idea what it is going to be like for the rest of us. Six of us, Johnny. Six of us forced to share one cock. One body. One man. One mate.

"Somehow, we're all going to have to make our peace with that. Goddess knows I'm trying. But you can't expect me to not be just a tiny bit jealous when I lose my virginity one night, and have to deal with the fact that by the same time the next night my mate has already screwed two other women.

"So forgive me if I have my own way of dealing with it." She sighed and stood and took his hand. "Johnny, when you tell me about it, it makes me feel like I am there, too. And if I'm there, well, then it isn't like you are cheating on me." She shook her head at him as his mouth opened in protest. "Just shut up and let me finish. Hearing about it makes it feel like, rather than being cheated of you, I'm participating with you. And that makes it bearable.

"And I'm not going to lie. It makes me pretty hot, too."

"Mom thinks this Steven guy might be someone we can bring into the coven," John said. It was an oblique apology, but Susanna saw which way he was going with it.

"I know that," she said impatiently. "Mom knows that. So do you and Hilda. The only ones who don't know are the ones Hilda hasn't told yet. Which by this time is probably nobody in the family.

"But regardless of his future in the coven, which may or may not happen, it doesn't affect what is happening now. So the question is, John, can you deal with my need to share? Or not?"

John groaned and tilted his head back until it was resting against the wall. Opening his eyes, he made a decision.

"Talk to the other girls. And Mom and Aunt Sybil. If they're okay with it, I'll deal with it somehow."

Susanna hugged him hard. "Thank you, John," she said quietly. She let herself out the door.

Exhausted, it only took John a few minutes to fall asleep.

Chapter 8

The next morning, John woke and went downstairs for breakfast. He was surprised not only by the fact that he was down before Susanna, who was a notoriously early riser, but by the fact that only his mother was there.

Claire was emerging from the small room at the foot of the stairs where the shrine to the Goddess was kept. As always, worship had seemed to relax her, and she caught John in a gentle hug, arms looping around his neck, body warm against his. Inside his sleep shorts, his morning wood, by now nearly indistinguishable from his almost constant state of arousal brought on by the crossing, surged towards his mother.

Keeping her not-so-gentle warning from the previous day in mind, he laid his hands on her hips, then bent his head for a sweet welcoming kiss. Her tongue met his, and when they broke, her pupils were dilated with desire.

"Mmmmm," she said softly. "It seems my son is learning with experience."

"Would you care to teach me more, Mom?" he said, hands stroking the beautiful curves of her ass.

Claire sighed regretfully. "Not now. I have just posed a question to the Goddess, and her answer, while making our lives easier, means that we do not have the option for lovemaking today. Do you have your phone?"

John was confused by the quick change of subject. "No, it's upstairs on the charger. Do you want me to get it?"

"Yes, please."

When he came back downstairs, Claire was in the kitchen, music playing on the radio.

"Give me the phone."

John did so.

"Now, close your eyes and relax. The Goddess is going to tell you who you are going to mate with today."

"So that's why no one else is here this morning," John said. "I wondered, but I didn't want to seem a selfish jerk." He closed his eyes and tried to empty his mind, the way Claire and Sybil and even Eleanor had taught him when he was first learning to worship.

Unbidden, images came to his mind. Hilda, teaching him to play catch when he was six. Hilda, showing off in her first prom dress when he was eleven and she was fifteen. Hilda, laughing uproariously with him while watching Monty Python movies when he was fourteen. Hilda, earlier this spring, working on his swing with him in the cold and damp of the batting cages on a miserable afternoon in March.

Hilda, his next mate.

He opened his eyes.

"Hilda," he said simply.

Claire nodded. "Okay. Now we are going to send a group text to Eleanor, Agatha, Hilda, and my sister. That way we won't have to have the whole damn crew over here every morning.

"Of course, that was never going to be a long-term solution. Eleanor and Hilda both have full-time jobs, and your Aunt Sybil and I need to run the store. We are lucky this started on a weekend, when most of us are off work." She gave John a narrow look. "Speaking of which, you are going to have to find something to do with yourself over the summer as well. Delightful as the thought is, you are not going to be spending all summer screwing."

Claire grabbed John's cell phone and rapidly pressed the buttons: Hello everyone. This is Claire. John asked the Goddess this morning who would be next. Hilda, it's your lucky day. Give Susanna and me a little bit to clear out so we don't get in your way.

From Sybil: Congratulations, Hilda! Wonder when it will be my turn?

From Agatha: Congrats, Hildy! You're going to have a GREAT time! : )

From Eleanor: FUCK! Well, I'm going to the store. See you at the cookout tonight.

There was no response from Hilda. John frowned. "Do you think something is the matter?"

Claire shrugged, unworried. "She probably is at the gym working with a client and doesn't have a chance to check her phone every twenty seconds like the rest of you kids do. Don't worry. She'll respond when she feels like it. The important thing is that no one else will be showing up. You can probably spend the time getting ready for her visit." She walked to the head of the stairs and yelled up, "Susie, if you're not already out of bed, get out now! We're going to the store to get ready for the cookout this afternoon. You have fifteen minutes!" A faint, sleepy moan drifted downstairs in answer.

After his mother and Susie left, John tried to think of how to get ready for Hilda. He took a quick shower and shaved. Dithering over his clothes, he decided that the day was going to be way too warm to mess around with slacks or jeans or any sort of formal wear. He settled for shorts, a plain red t-shirt, and sandals, and settled in the kitchen with a bagel, juice, and the morning paper.

He heard her approach before he saw her. The roar of her car's engine on the quiet street, with most of the inhabitants already departed for church, was jarringly loud. He looked up just in time to see her park, her car slightly askew in the paved driveway. Hilda popped out and ran for the front door, locking the car with her remote over her shoulder.

He stood to watch her come to the door. She evidently had not even waited to change at the gym. She wore a pair of workout shorts and a sports bra. And that was it. The black material clung to her ripe curves and he could feel his body preparing itself for her.

She barged through the unlocked screen door, then turned, closed, and locked the heavier inside door.

"Hi, Hilda. It's nice to see yooummpphhh," his voice was cut off as she covered his mouth in a kiss and drove him across the room until he was pinned against the far wall. She plundered and ravished his mouth, rough tongue twined with his. He tried to get his hands on her, to take some kind of control of the situation, but she knocked them roughly aside. Her fingers were busy at his waist, undoing the button of his shorts. She roughly pulled them down to his ankles, then moved in closer, groaning delightedly as his cock pressed against her belly, long and strong. She moved back for a moment and peeled off her sports bra and shorts.

John looked at her body in astonishment. If Susanna and Agatha had been examples of beautiful women in the glory of their youth, and his mother of a well-preserved woman in the fullness of her years, Hilda was an amazing combination of carnal desire and physical fitness. Her skin was rich and dark, without the slightest hint of tan lines. Her hair was caught in a band, but still ran like a river of damp fire down her back. Her strong legs curved inevitably into an ass that was made for running and for fucking. Her breasts (oh Goddess, her breasts) thrust out like grapefruit, tipped with long fat nipples that he ached to latch onto.

Hilda was a woman who was designed by the Goddess to fuck. John's more tender emotions, which had come to the fore during his matings with Susanna and Hilda, were overcome and buried under the tide of mindless lust that Hilda engendered within him. His hands grappled her shoulders, and it was all he could do to not try to throw her onto the floor and rut with her, mindless as a beast.

Try to throw her to the floor, because when he tried to gain control of the situation, she cast his efforts easily aside, and stopped him with one hand planted rigidly against his chest.

"Hello, cousin," she said, eyes dark with amusement. Her attitude was at odds with her body, which gave ample evidence of her desire. Her cleft was shaved bald, and he could see from the way her lips curled outward she was as ready for their joining as he was.

"Hello, Hilda," he replied, trying to match her nonchalant tone. "Nice to see you today." He deliberately ran his eyes over her body. She could almost feel them as physical heat against her skin. Her pussy ached, empty and waiting for a cock (his cock!) to fill it. She swallowed through a mouth gone dry. Her thighs quivered. She had thought to overbear him and take what she so desperately wanted, but his power was hitting her harder than she had imagined.

By the Goddess, how can he be unaware of how gorgeous he is? she thought. Clenching her teeth, she fought her mind partially free of the haze of lust. Upstairs. It has to be upstairs in the warded room. And I am going to be in charge of this, dammit.

With a sultry smile, she held her hand out to John. He took it. Together they walked upstairs.

When they reached what John had begun to think of in his mind as "the sex room", Hilda turned to him. Smiling softly, he reached for her, preparing for lovemaking. She stopped him short, a gleam in her eyes.

"I'm not like the rest of them, Johnny," she said.

He raised his eyebrows, confused. "Well, that's...good?" he hazarded, wondering where she was going with this.

Moving forward, she took the tail of his t-shirt and pulled it over his head. She then knelt in front of him and took off his sandals. Keeping him still with firm touches, she walked around his body, examining it like she would a prospective client.

"Hold still," she snapped, as he tried to touch her yet again. "Goddess," she sighed, "you just don't listen, do you? I'm not like sweet little Susanna, with her angel smile, or desperate Aggie, who just wants to be told that you love her. I'm me. And right now, I'm in charge."

John was tempted to be offended, but kept his mouth shut. Recalling his conversation last night with Susanna, he decided to give Hilda the freedom she obviously needed. Reining in his desire to possess Hilda's incredible body, he fought his passion to a draw, and held himself motionless, arms hanging limp at his sides, the only movement that of his cock, bouncing slightly in time with his pounding heart.

1...456789