The Witch's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking care not to disturb the cloth that hid them from the mirror's view, Sybil touched the glass and reached into her mind. Carefully, so carefully, she adjusted the spells which made the mirror the most dangerous item in the store. It had been in the family for decades, after a distant ancestor had taken it after defeating an evil witch-clan in Kentucky.

"Stand with me, my daughter." Taking Agatha's right hand in her left, she reached with her other hand and pulled the cloth away from the mirror.

Agatha stared at her reflection for about thirty seconds. Not blinking. Barely breathing. She started to shake, and then with a wail fell to her knees, weeping.

Sybil quickly replaced the cloth, then gathered her daughter in her arms again.

"Well, child? What did the mirror tell you?"

Agatha looked up, and there was joy in her eyes.

"It said I was beautiful! Mom, I'm beautiful!"

"Well, of course you are. You're a Chamberlain, aren't you? Goodness. I think we might want to have your IQ retested. I have no idea how any other idea ever entered your head. My fault, I suppose. I was so busy praising you for being smart all these years I forgot to tell you that any hetero boy worth his cock would want to sex you up. Come on out here." She led her into the main room and paused in front of an ordinary, mundane mirror. "Strip."

Agatha cocked an eyebrow at her, but removed her clothes anyway. "I have to tell you, Mom, that I am not really in the mood right now."

"You will be," hissed Sybil in a Yoda-voice. "You will be."

"Goddess, Mom, that's the worst use of an "Empire" quote ever," giggled Agatha. Beside her, Sybil removed the ruins of her dress so they stood nude side-by-side.

They could have been sisters. The resemblance was that close. Despite differences in hair color and length, height, and bust size, mother and daughter both wore their sexuality like an invisible garment that drew the eye. Any male (or female, if one's proclivities swung that way) would find them nearly irresistible if they chose to act on their power.

"The mirror does not lie, child. You are beautiful. You have nothing to fear from your sister, your cousins, your aunt, or myself. When John chooses to mate with you, he will do so of his own desire, not because he pities you, or for the sake of lost friendship.

"So quit yer bellyachin' and go home! Take a hot shower, eat a decent meal, and get some sleep. I'll see you at Aunt Claire's at nine."

Agatha looked at the pile of unattractive clothes in distaste. With a sideways smile at Sybil, she pulled a loose flower-print dress off the rack and skinned into it. It showed off her legs and cleavage to good advantage, and she smiled with delight. Kissing her mother on the cheek, she left the store, bell ringing merrily as she exited.

One last thing to do, sighed Sybil. She picked up the phone and dialed Claire's cell number.

"Hello, Sis. I apologize for waking you...Yeah, we got the full show here. Remind me to tell you about it tomorrow. Yep, we felt the whole thing. Congratulations for putting the fear of the Goddess into that bastard. We're going to be showing up at your place around nine...Yes, and you're lucky we're letting you sleep that long.

"Real quick before I let you go. I figure you're going to want to do some sort of random drawing to see who gets the next crack at John. I think you may want to reconsider. I had a long conversation with Aggie after everyone else left, and the poor child was convinced that once the ritual was completed, she was going to have to compete with all her relatives for time with John and would be getting sloppy seconds if she got anything at all...Yeah, I know, it is crazy, but we can't always control what we think. I showed her herself in the Mirror and I think I broke the back of her lack of confidence, but let's make sure of that, shall we..."

Quietly, the voices spoke in the dark, as nearby, the five people they loved most in all the world slept, and dreamed of the next day.

@@@

Thanks for reading this. The story of Claire Chamberlain and her family will continue soon, in "The Witch's Cousins, Part Two of "The Coven Chrnicles."

The Witch's Cousins

Forward

Against the odds, Claire has brought her son and daughter into the coven. However, the malevolent force of the Dark One is still stalking them, consumed with hatred.

Claire knows that their time of peace is only a respite, for the evil which was averted once will take shape and grow again.

Against this backdrop John Chamberlain races to seal the ritual with the remaining members of the coven. But Agatha and Hilda Chamberlain each have their own needs and desires, and John must learn how to properly please each of his two beautiful cousins. In the background, Susanna fights against her own jealousy and tries to reach a balance, her desires warring against her need to have John for her own.

Lastly, two new characters enter our story. What roles will Steven Johnson and Calvin Grant play? And how will the they all come together to tell the story of The Witch's Cousins?