The Witch's Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Lilith ordered cruelly, "let's get you up." She opened the shackles that had chained Leslie to the altar and harshly hauled the girl up. Leslie could barely hold herself up, the assault on her mind, body and soul had been so overwhelming and cruel that she had no strength left. Even as Lilith helped her down the hallway towards a bedroom from which Leslie could rest, she felt as the hideous demon cum entered her womb, attacking the human egg that lay there, and consumed it, transferring the possibility for pure, innocent life into something dark and obscene. With a choking sob, Leslie collapsed the evil seed within her causing her to collapse in sickening horror.

Cruelly, Lilith hauled the girl up and forced her into the bedroom. "Sweet dreams, my pretty," the witch cackled before slamming the door shut. With a harsh click, the door was locked and Leslie knew that she would never escape the witch's clutches. She felt the black seed in her belly squirm obscenely and with an overwhelming wail, she collapsed on the bed, crying herself to sleep.

The End

12