The Witch's Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down I realized my nipples were poking through my shirt. "Yeah, my sister didn't have any that fit. So, you're not completely freaked out by this?"

She sat there for a minute thinking, taking it all in. "No, not really. I mean as far as I know this usually doesn't happen all the time, but you're sitting right in front of me, so it has to be true. I'm going to go get changed, and we'll head to the mall, it's only a ten minute ride."

A few minutes later, we were in her car on our way to go shopping. I had no idea what to talk about, so we just sat there in silence for a little bit. Jenna finally spoke up, "So, what should I call you? We can't walk around the mall with me calling you Jon, might get us a few strange looks."

"Huh," I said, "I hadn't even thought about that. How about Jessica?" I actually had thought about it a lot, just not recently. Often, when I was pretending to be a girl online, I used the name Jessica. It just felt right.

"Jessica it is then," she said, looking at me and smiling. "So, what's the plan? Are you going to stay like this? If you do where are you going to live?"

"I don't know. I have no idea how I got like this, let alone how to turn back."

"But do you want to turn back? I mean, you said this was what you wanted."

"It's a nice experience and all, but I can't live like this. I have no IDs, and nowhere to live."

Stopped at a red light, she turned to look at me and very seriously said, "You could live with me."

I gave a little laugh, "Even if I did I'd have to get a job, and I don't know. I just think it would be too hard to stay living like this. I don't think I have a choice."

I would've swore I saw a sneer go across her face, but it quickly vanished and was replace with a pretty smile. "At least spend the night," she said, "that way if you don't change back we can think of something together."

"I will," I replied, as we pulled into a parking spot at the mall. It wasn't too busy for a Saturday afternoon. Jenna and I walked down the hallway, I just followed, assuming she knew what she was doing. Looking around at all the groups of people, I kept noticing guys checking me out! Not just teenagers either, but older guys, married guys. It made me feel really sexy, knowing everyone wanted me, and I stood a little straighter as we walked, sticking my large chest out.

Out of nowhere, Jenna grabbed my hand and took off at a bit of a run toward victoria's secret. I was excited. I had been here before with some of my friends, but never like this, never as a costumer. Jenna led me around the store, and finally stopped at a plain white with pink polka dots bra, and picked up a D. "Go try this on," she said, "and send me a picture." She winked at me, and as I turned to go, she smacked my ass. It was incredibly sexy, and I couldn't help but wonder if she was attracted to me, she was bi after all.

In the dressing room, which was more like a small closet with a mirror, I stripped of my shirt and put the bra on. I had had plenty of practice with this on my days home alone. After several moments of struggling to get it hooked, I finally did it and looked at myself in the mirror. It was sexy, but this one was way too tight. I pulled out my phone and took and picture, sending it to Jenna just as she asked. A minute later there was a knock on my door and Jenna's voice said, "It's me, let me in." Having already taken off the bra, I put my arm over my bare breasts and opened the door. Jenna quickly came in and closed the door behind her. Both of us in her was a tight fit. "Alright," she said, "let's see them."

My mouth opened in disbelief and all I could muster was a "Huh?"

"Your tits. Move your arm and let me see them," she ordered. I lowered my arms to my side and stood there topless in front of my best friend. Her hands cupped my breasts and she gave them a little squeeze while her thumbs traced my nipples. It was the sexiest thing I had ever experienced. She leaned in and kissed me, forcing her tongue in my mouth. After the shock wore off, I put my arms around her and kissed her back, our hands exploring every inch of each other's bodies. "Okay, stop," she said, pulling away, "we can't stay in here too long. This one's a double d, it should fit perfectly." Jenna slid the bra on my arms, then pulled me close and hooked it behind my back. After a little adjusting it fit perfectly. "Here, I got you a tee shirt too. That one you had was way too small, you even had the straight girls staring," she laughed. "Put it on and I'll go pay for them." With that she slipped out of the dressing room and left me by myself.

After I got put on the hot pink tee shirt, which still seemed pretty tight but at least covered my stomach, I took a quick look in the mirror and pulled my long, brown hair back into a ponytail with a scrunchee I took from my sister. I looked good, and I was determined to keep every guy staring at me for the rest of the day. Who knew how much longer this would last; I planned on enjoying every second of it.

After we left, Jenna and I spent the rest of the day hanging around the mall shopping. She offered to pay for everything, which was okay with me since I didn't have much money. We got lots of new clothes and shoes for me, and finally decided to get something to eat at the food court. While we were eating, a pair of guys walked up and sat down at our table across from us. "Can we help you?" Jenna asked.

The bigger of the two replied, "We were wondering if you sexy ladies wanted some company." The smaller one smiled, very clearly staring at my breasts, so I stuck my chest out, to give him and even better view.

Then I felt someone grab my hand, it was Jenna. "Sorry boys," she said, "you're not exactly our type." Both of the guys frowned and left without another words. "Sorry, Jess, you could do a lot better." It took me a couple seconds to realize she was talking to me. I'd have to get used to being called Jessica. I was a little disappointed she sent them away, but she was right, they weren't really my type. I was very picky about the guys I was interested in.

We were on our way back to the parking lot when we passed a group of three really cute guys standing by the wall. Asking Jenna to hold my bags, I walked up to the one in the middle, threw my arms around him and kissed him, pressing my body against his and feeling his now fully erect cock. The other two guys huddled behind me, blocking anyone's view. I slid my hand down his pants, feeling his hard shaft. He had lots of hair down there, which I wasn't a big fan of. Grabbing his shaft, I started stroking him, and within just a few seconds I felt a warm liquid all over my hand. I stopped kissing him, laughed, and wiped the cum on his shirt. Without another word, I walked back to Jenna, grabbed my bags and made my way to the parking lot.

Jenna and I spent the next several hours trying on and modeling our new clothes and catching up. We were sitting on the couch eating pizza and watching tv when she said, "You know I find you incredibly attractive, right?"

I looked at her and replied, "I kind of got that when you kissed me in the dressing room. I'm glad though, I've always found you attractive."

She leaded over and kissed me lightly on the lips. "Come on," she said, getting up and going to her bedroom. I followed, more excited than I had been in a very long time. Hopefully, I was getting ready to have my first lesbian experience. When I entered her room, Jenna threw her arms around me, kissing me, then pushed me on her bed. It was the most passionate kiss I had ever been a part of. Our bodies writhed and pressed hard against each other. I felt my arms get pinned above my head. Then the strangest thing happened, I felt cold metal on my wrists.

I stopped kissing Jenna and tried to move my arms to my side. They were chained to her bed. Looking up as best I could, I saw what looked like old shackles that you would see in a movie about old prisons. "Jenna, what's going on?" I asked nervously.

"What's the matter Jon? Or would you rather me keep calling you Jessica?" she replied, getting up from the bed. "I thought you liked to be tied up?"

"Well yes, I do, but usually with handcuffs or ropes. The shackles are new."

"Just sit back and relax," she said, pulling another set of shackles from her closet. Grabbing my legs, she clasped the shackles to me, securing my legs. My new vagina was tingling at the thoughts of what she was about to do to my body. Pulling a box out of her closet, my mind raced with all the kinky possibilities. It was hidden away in the very back of her closet, which was where I assumed she kept the best sex toys. But when she took the lid off, out came an ancient, leather-bound book.

"Umm, Jenna...what's going on?" I asked, all excitement now gone from my body.

"This is my spell book," she replied, flipping through the pages. "This is what granted your wish last night, and I have to say, it turned out much better than even I expected. I've decided to keep you."

"Spell book? Keep me? What the fuck is going on?!" I screamed.

"Shut up," Jenna barked, snapping her fingers. My voice was instantly silenced, and I struggled with all my might to break free from the chains. "It's no use, bitch. Those chains have held up for hundreds of years. Now, as you may have guessed, I'm a witch, and yes, this is my spell book. When you texted me I found my spell for granting wishes, and it seemed like the perfect time to use it. And now, I'm looking for a spell to make you my slave for eternity." She must have seen my eyes widen because she laughed the most evil laugh I had ever heard. "Now, let's get you out of those pesky clothes." Jenna reached into the box and slowly pulled out a dagger.

Leaning back over me, she touched the cold metal to my stomach, then in one fluid motion cut down the middle of my shirt and bra, exposing my bare flesh. She did the same to my skirt and panties, and in a matter of seconds, I was completely naked, chained to the witch's bed. Jenna ran her fingers gently over my body then pinched my nipples hard. I opened my mouth to scream, but no sound came out. She bent over the bed and came back with a wooden bowl. Before I knew it, she had cut me with the dagger where my leg met my hip, and was collecting my blood in the bowl. I nearly passed out from shock when I felt her tie my ripped panties around my leg to hold back the blood. Going back to her closet, Jenna pulled out a small table and candles, and put the bowl of my blood in the middle.

"From this day on," Jenna said breaking what seemed like hours of silence, "you will be my slave. You will do what I tell you when I tell you, or there will be consequences. Your family won't miss you; no one will even realize you've gone. All of your identifications will now refer to you as Jessica, and list you as female. You will stay in this form forever, just like you wanted." Then she started reading from the spell book, a language I couldn't understand. I felt the shackles on my wrists and ankles tighten, and it felt as if they were welding themselves to my skin. When she was finished, Jenna looked at me and, smiling, asked, "How's it feel to be my little bitch, Jessica?"

Strangely, it felt wonderful. All my life I had felt trapped in the wrong body, and Jenna had provided be with a way out. A way out from my normal, boring life. And I knew how kinky she could be, and how much she loved sex, so it's not like she wouldn't pleasure me or make me pleasure her. No, there were much worse fates than becoming a sex-crazed witch's personal slave. My expectations were confirmed when she pulled a rather large, purple, rubber dildo from her closet. Walking over to be she said, "Answer the question, slut."

"It feels wonderful, Mistress. I can't wait to serve you for all eternity."

"Good girl. Now hold still, this will hurt," she said as she forced the long, thick dildo into my tight virgin pussy. I screamed with pleasure, and I knew that I had told her the truth. I really couldn't wait to see what she had in store for me.

12