The Witness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pressed his hairy chest against my breasts and I felt his cock lie straight and hard along my slit. I was wet enough that he took pleasure from humping me despite the lack of penetration. The indirect pressure from his cock as his movement stretched the hood of my clit drove my lust to the next level _ the level where need overcomes judgment. I thought how close I had been to coming in the shower, how close I had been to coming when his fingers were inside me, how close I had been to coming when his tongue was dancing between my lower lips. I wanted him inside me _ I wanted to come right now. My copious wetness had coated his cock and I knew how easily and sweetly he could slide inside.

I placed my hands on his ass and signaled his hips to move down slightly. That was all the hint he needed. His next upstroke lodged his cock within me. He paused to savor that luscious moment of initial separation and then buried himself as deeply as possible. Again he waited for a delicious moment before beginning a slow fulfilling fuck. I kept my hands on his ass, pressing him firmly inside me at the end of each penetration. His thrusts became faster and harder now. I heard him gasp with the effort of each stroke. My breathing slowed and then stopped as I reached my limit and exploded.

He continued to pound into me, the timing of his cock synchronized with the waves of climax scorching my cunt. YES, YES I cried out. YES, PLEASE, YES _ Come on me! Let me watch you come. He began to groan and I knew the onset of his climax had started. He thrust one last time and then frantically withdrew and placed his cock against my belly. I looked down just as I felt the first hot drops of cum splash against me.

I saw the contractions at the base of his cock as additional streams of white semen spewed from the tip of his cock and lodged beneath my breasts and in my navel. He continued to thrust against me as his climax wound down _ four more spurts, each less than before. One final twitch and he lay still. I lay still as well. A smile crossed my lips as I reflected that some payoffs are better than others. . .

12