The Wizard of Fuzz Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,346 Followers

"Oh! Oh! Oh, yes!" cried Dotti, shaking and convulsing as her orgasm roared through her. Her hands slapped about as her body writhed. Peripherally, she barely noticed that she was surrounded by the other little people of the village, men and women alike. Lost to the throes of passion, she nevertheless grinned once her hands were settled upon stiff cocks. At the same time, she groaned appreciatively at the feel of small feminine hands upon her body, removing her blouse and skirt.

Dotti tilted her head, looking up to a smiling Scrumpkin face as he straddled her chest. She grinned in response and slipped her mouth around the narrow shaft of his stiff cock. Automatically, she began sucking, hard and sure, as hands settled to the back of her head. She bobbed enthusiastically, enjoying the taste and feel of the pulsing penis between her pouting lips.

"It's scrumping time!" called Wiggler, moving up between Dotti's legs. With a grateful sigh, he pushed his cock inside the girl, all the way to the hilt on the first plunge. Dotti ground back against him eagerly, thrilling to the sensation of a stiff penis -- however small -- sliding inside her. She felt her ankles clutched in Scrumpkin hands, holding her legs wide as Wiggler pumped away.

The cock in her mouth soon spent its surprisingly sweet fluid all over her tongue, just as Wiggler groaned in orgasm and gushed within her womb. Dotti swallowed and panted, smiling upon another Scrumpkin, this one female, as she straddled her face. Wiggler withdrew from her pussy, and another cock eased inside.

"Oh, my!" moaned Dotti as she latched her mouth to the softly-furred pussy above her face. At the same time, she felt her hands becoming slick as the cocks she stroked spurted their thick fluid.

All around the girl, the citizens of Scrumpingland eagerly awaited their turn . . . .

***

"Wuff!"

Dotti sat up in the midst of a pile of Scrumpkin bodies, wiping her mouth and breasts. Her belly was full, of that she was aware. How much she had drunk from the fountains of the Scrumpkins, she was not sure, but she was sure that the bitter, salty-sweet flavor would not leave her senses any time soon. Her skirt remained crumpled about her waist, her young pussy swollen and oozing from all the attention it had enjoyed. The sweet smell of sex was heavy in the air. All about her, the little people of Scrumpingland appeared to be sated in their slumber; every face she saw was smiling.

"Are you all right, milady?" asked a familiar voice.

Dotti touched the base of her throat as she belched softly. She smacked her lips, once more tasting the bittersweet juice that had been spent over and over in her mouth. "I . . . think so," she said hesitantly. She smiled. "I'm happy."

Wiggler grinned. "As are we all," he said, then jumped to his feet, uncaring in his nudity. He clapped his hands loudly. "Scrumpkins, awake! All hail Dotti, the Dom of the East!"

The girl's eyes bulged. "What? Me?"

Quickly, before Dotti could react, the little people of Scrumplingland got to their feet and hoisted her naked body upon their shoulders. They carried her about the central square, around the ruined remains of her car, finally setting her feet upon the ground amid cheers.

"Wait!" exclaimed Dotti, smacking one arm across her breasts, the hand of the other upon her hairless pubic mound. "I don't understand!"

Wiggler appeared before her once more, grinning once more. "You killed the Dom of the East," he said. "You took her place, and satisfied us all. That makes you the new Dom."

Dotti gaped in astonishment. Her eyes swept across the hundred or so little people before her. "I did all of you?"

Wiggler smiled with a wistful sigh. "And some of us twice," he said. He shook his head, then raised his voice: "Hail Dotti!"

All the other Scrumpkins took up the cry with excited cheers. "HAIL DOTTI!"

But just as their voices filled the air, shouts of elation turned to 'ooos' of awe as a shimmering bubble floated down through the sky. Within the bubble was a woman, tall and stately, with long crimson hair and a sweet smile upon her round face. She wore a tight, white, one-piece suit slit from her neck to her waist, nearly exposing her enormous breasts. In her hands she held a slender wand, the tip of it capped with a tiny blue phallus.

All around Dotti, the Scrumpkins suddenly prostrated themselves, lowering to their knees and touching their hands to the ground. Bewildered, Dotti began to do the same.

"No, silly girl, you don't have to bow before me," the red-haired woman said as her bubble landed and popped. She was surrounded by a gentle, glittery haze that softened her features.

"Are . . . are you the queen of Scrumpingland?" asked Dotti, both impressed and intimidated by the appearance of this woman.

She laughed, a tittering, musical sound. "Oh, no, young lady. I am Deanna, the Good Dom of the North." She looked about and gestured with her penis-tipped wand. "Oh, do stand up, all you good little people!"

The Scrumpkins got to their feet, smiling to themselves. Deanna returned her attention to the naked girl before her. "Now, who are you?"

"My name's Dotti, ma'am," the girl said with a curtsy. She did not know why she did it; it just seemed the appropriate gesture. "Miss Deanna, maybe you could tell me what's going on?"

Deanna cocked her head, an amused look on her face. "Well, what is going on is that you seem to have killed the Dom of the East. That means you take her place."

Dotti blanched. "But I don't know anything about being a dom!" she exclaimed.

"Tsk," Deanna clucked her tongue dismissively. "Nothing to it. 'Tis not as difficult as some my think, but we can worry about that later. For now, however . . . ." she gestured again.

Dotti watched as a pair of scantily-clad little women went to the crushed body beneath the Mustang. They peeled off the sparkling, scarlet-colored panties and brought them to Dotti. Immediately, Dotti extended her hand in protest.

"Oh, no," she said, backing up. "N-no, that's gross."

"But you are the Dom of the East, now."

Dotti looked about, seeing expectation in all the faces of those around her. Faces that she could recognize, if she made the effort to separate them from the orgiastic memories in her mind. She really did not know these people, yet, in a way, she did. They whispered in awe and reverence amongst themselves, anticipating what Dotti would do.

"Go ahead, dear," Deanna encouraged her. "They have magical powers."

"What sort of magical powers?" Dotti asked skeptically.

Deanna winked. "Well, for one thing, they will always keep you fresh and clean."

Finally, Dotti took a breath, held out her hand. "Fine. Give them to me."

Quickly, the silky crimson garment was placed in Dotti's palm. Gingerly, she lifted it to her face, sniffing experimentally. She was surprised to inhale a sharp, sweet aroma, not unpleasant at all. I guess it's not so bad, she thought. Dotti smiled, then slowly stepped into the skimpy panties and slid them up her thighs. The Scrumpkins applauded loudly. Dotti, naked except for the ruby panties, held her arms wide and grinned at the reception.

Deanna beamed, applauding politely. "They look lovely upon you."

"So what is it that they do?" Dotti asked.

"Why, whatever you want them to."

Dotti's eyes widened. "So, if I—"

"PRETENDER!"

The anguished cry filled the air before an explosion of fire and smoke appeared upon the ground several paces before Dotti. From the heart of that stench-filled inferno stepped a tall, leather-clad woman with pale skin and snow-colored hair. She stopped a few paces from Dotti and glared, pointing with a formidable-looking black phallus.

"I am the Dom of the West! And you are not fit to take my sister's place," she hissed, then spun about to address the Scrumpkins, her hands drawn back and fingers curled into talons. "She is nothing! A pretender! Ask her if she has the Power!"

"She does not need the Power," insisted Deanna, haughtily facing the Western Dom.

The Dom glared. "You stay out of this, you tittering bitch," she hissed at Deanna.

"Sh-she wears the ruby panties!" exclaimed Wiggler, mustering his courage in the face of the evil Dom.

"I didn't ask for the opinion of pansies!" The Dom of the West whirled to face Dotti, who trembled in her near-nakedness. "They are mine," she hissed, and advanced upon the girl. "Mine!"

Dotti gasped, falling back, legs falling apart as she landed upon her back. The leather-clad Dom -- she looked so much like Mrs. Gulp, Dotti realized -- loomed over her and slapped her hands to Dotti's hips. Yet, as she touched the ruby panties, they crackled with electricity. The Dom jerked back in pain, curling her fingers into fists.

"Take them off!" cried the Dom.

Dotti caught her breath, recognizing in an instant that this fearful woman had no power over her, so long as she wore the ruby panties. Dotti grinned. "Take them off, yourself," she said, her high-set, naked breasts heaving. "Or can't you do it?"

Deanna giggled brightly. "See? She has no need of the Power."

The Dom of the West gave an anguished cry and jumped to her feet. "I'll have your panties," she snarled. "I already have your TOTO!" She whirled about, glaring at Deanna and all the Scrumpkins. "I'll have you all!"

A burst of fire and brimstone exploded about the Dom, engulfing her. It dissipated quickly, leaving no trace of the fearful woman. Scrumpkins closest to the offensive conflagration waved their hands before their noses.

"Oh, my!" exclaimed Dotti, scrambling to her feet. "What am I to do?"

Deanna appeared before her, a somber look upon her face. "You must meet with the Wizard," she said.

Dotti frowned slightly. "The Wizard of Fuzz?"

"Yes," she acknowledged. "He will tell you what to do."

"But why?"

Deanna smiled again. "Because," she said.

Dotti's brow furrowed. "Because?"

"Because," said Wiggler. Other Scrumpkins responded as well, in sing-song voices: "Because, because, because, because, because . . . ."

"Because of the wonderful things he does," finished Deanna with a batting of her lashes.

Dotti looked around dubiously. "Um . . . well, how do I find him?"

Wiggler smiled. "You must follow the road."

"Road? What road?"

Wiggler reached up and took the girl's hand. As she stepped down, Dotti found her feet planted upon a spiraling path of golden bricks, each shaped to resemble a phallus. As she looked, she found that the road made of these bricks eventually made their way out of the village and into the countryside. The Scrumpkins had gathered about her, and handed Dotti her skirt and blouse.

"The Yellow Prick Road," urged Wiggler.

Dotti considered the path before her, and the unknown into which it lead. She wrapped her skirt about her waist and pulled on the blouse, tying it beneath her breasts once more. "The Yellow Prick Road," she mused, taking a step.

Wiggler grinned more broadly. "The Yellow Prick Road," he echoed. A chorus of Scrumpkin voices began singing once more.

"Follow the Yellow Prick Road,

Follow the Yellow Prick Road

Follow, follow, follow, follow

Follow the Yellow Prick Road!"

"Do you understand?" asked Wiggler above the chorus.

Dotti shook her head. "I'm not sure . . . ."

"But, how else are you going to get your fuzz?" asked Deanna from behind Dotti.

The voices rose again:

"You're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Fuzz

You'll find he has the buzz on the fuzz, the greatest buzz there ever was

If ever there was a wiz of the fuzz, the Wizard of Fuzz is one because

Because, because, because, because, because

Because of the wonderful things he does!

You're off to see the Wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of Fuzz!"

Dotti paused at edge of the village, looking toward the ominous trees that hung over the path ahead. "I have to see the Wizard, if I want to get home," she said with a sudden intuition.

Deanna smiled and nodded. "Yes," she said. Her voice and face grew dark. "But it will not be an easy journey. You will need companions. Don't look for them, just find them."

Dotti nodded with determination. "I just have to follow the Yellow Prick Road."

"It will take you where you need to go . . . ." were the Good Dom's last words.

***

The sun was pleasant, the air warm but not hot. All about her, Dotti found everything vivid with color. The fields were full of daisies, dandylions, and bluebonnets. Brightly-colored butterflies flocked in droves to either side of the Yellow Prick Road, occasionally crossing her path. One of them paused in its flight, a tiny face looking to Dotti with a smile. Dotti smiled back in wonder.

"What is this place?" she mused aloud.

"If you don't know, then you must be lost."

Dotti gasped at the sound of the voice, turned to look. Upon a wooden frame in the field to her left was a man, clad in ragged clothes, straw sticking from his sleeves and the legs of his shabby trousers. A broad-brimmed straw hat sat upon his head, above a round, tired face. Upon his shoulders, arms and head were perched several black crows.

Gingerly, Dotti waded through the field of flowers toward the scarecrow. "Did you say something?" she asked.

The round face tilted down to her and smiled, making Dotti gasp again. "I most certainly did. I said, 'If you don't know, then you must be lost.'"

Dotti blinked. "I didn't think a scarecrow could talk."

"How did you know my name?"

"Your name?"

"Yes. Scarecrow is my name," the straw man said. "How did you know it?"

Dotti shrugged. "That's what you are," she said simply.

"Well, of course that's what I am," Scarecrow said, rolling his eyes. He sighed, looking to the birds that sat perched upon him. "Not that I'm a very good scarecrow. I'm afraid I've lost my passion."

Dotti gave a sympathetic look. "How can you get it back?"

Scarecrow shrugged. "I don't know. I've been without passion for so long, I can't even remember what it's like to have any."

Dotti thought a moment, nibbling her finger. "Well, I'm off to see the Wizard," she said. "He's going to help me. Maybe he can help you!"

Scarecrow's eyebrows fluttered with hope. "Do you really think so?"

Dotti grinned and giggled. "Why not? He is a wizard, after all. If he can give me fuzz and let me go home, then he can certainly help you with your passion."

The scarecrow smiled. "Oh, that would be nice," he said. His smile vanished abruptly. "I think."

"Of course it would," declared Dotti. "Now, why don't you come down from there?"

Scarecrow shrugged and moved his arms. The crows perched upon him cawed and took flight in annoyance. Clumsily, the straw man wobbled on unsteady feet. "Oh, I'm not so sure of this," he lamented.

"Come on, I'll help you," Dotti said, holding out her hands. She could not help but notice that her face was level with the scarecrow's crotch; beneath the layers of fabric and straw, the outline of a bulge was plainly visible.

"Uh-oh," Scarecrow said warningly, teetering on his perch. "Here I come!"

Dotti tried to catch the man as he fell, but was only knocked back upon the field of daisies, her skirt flying up about her waist. The scarecrow tumbled to the ground in a heap, arms and legs twisted this way and that. His head smacked to the ground between Dotti's spread legs, his face looking up between them.

"Oh, those are nice," he said, looking upon Dotti's ruby panties.

Dotti sat up, brushing yellow petals from her hair. She touched her panties. "Do you like them? I just got them."

Scarecrow blinked. "They're very nice," he said again. "Um . . . could you help me up?"

"Of course," Dotti said, rolling to her feet. She stooped and helped Scarecrow get to his feet. He wobbled for a moment, looking unsure of his footing.

"You must have been up there for a long time," commented the girl.

Scarecrow nodded. "A very long time," he said. "Ever since I lost my passion."

Dotti held Scarecrow's hands and lead him from the field, to the Yellow Prick Road. The straw man stumbled a few times, his legs bowing out and shaking from misuse. Dotti did her best to support him.

"So, you don't feel any passion at all?" she asked.

Scarecrow rolled his shoulders with a heavy sigh. "No," he said. "Not a thing. I get no kicks from anything."

Dotti's brow furrowed. "Not even champagne?"

He shook his head. "Mere alcohol doesn't thrill me at all," he said. "I just don't know what I'll do."

"I find that hard to believe," Dotti said. "You have to feel something."

Scarecrow took a breath, let it out as his shoulders fell.

"I could stop and smell the flowers

Masturbate for hours

And appreciate some fashion

With the kinks that I'd be thinkin

I could give it to yer pink'un

If I only had some passion"

Dotti pouted her lips in sympathy. "I'm so sorry," she whispered. "It must be terrible!"

Scarecrow pursed his lips in thought. "Hit me."

"What?" Dotti cried in alarm.

Scarecrow threw his arms out, little pieces of straw dancing in the air. "Hit me," he repeated. "Go on. It won't bother me in the slightest, trust me. I have no passion."

Dotti frowned, then smacked the straw man across the face amid a cloud of dirt and straw. She coughed and fanned the air between them. "Did you feel that?"

"Well, of course I felt it," Scarecrow said. "I felt your hand hit my face, but beyond that . . . nothing."

"Hmm," mused Dotti. She kicked him in the shins, making Scarecrow waver on his feet. "How about that?"

The straw man stumbled for several steps around Dotti, then shook his head. "Nothing."

Again, Dotti nibbled her finger. Her eyes fell to his crotch. "I have an idea," she said, and dropped to her knees before the man. She pulled on his trousers, popping the buttons of his fly. Brushing away straw, she found his long cock, and began stroking it. Her eyes looked up to Scarecrow's face. "Does this do anything for you?"

He shook his head. "Not a thing."

"Hmm," murmured the girl, regarding the penis in her hands. She lifted it, scrolling back the foreskin to reveal the purplish head. She slipped out her tongue and licked all around it, tasting the sweet, clear fluid that oozed out. "How about that?"

Scarecrow sighed. "No. Sorry. I just haven't any passion for anything."

"Well, I want to try something," Dotti insisted, then slid her mouth down the length of Scarecrow's cock, sucking tenderly. She felt it get harder and longer in her mouth, which encouraged her to suck faster and more passionately. Soon, she was gripping the straw man's hips and bobbing eagerly on his cock, making loud, wet slurping sounds. After a few minutes, she slipped her mouth from Scarecrow's dick and stroked it over her face, laving his balls with her tongue.

"You really are wasting your time," Scarecrow said, looking down at the girl. "I mean, I can feel what you're doing, but . . . I just can't feel it."

Dotti balked. "No pleasure?" she asked.

Scarecrow shook his head. "Nada. Zip. Zilch. Kein. Nothing at all."

Dotti huffed in frustration. "Okay, one last thing," she said, then sucked hard on the scarecrow's cock while masturbating the shaft. She tickled and fondled his balls, felt them contract after a few more moments. A thick gush of fluid erupted in her mouth, saturating her taste buds. Dotti kept sucking, squeezing the twitching shaft, rolling her tongue around the spurting head.

slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,346 Followers