The Wizard of Fuzz Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,347 Followers

"Mffaaaagghhh!" cried the Dom, screaming around Lionel's continuously ejaculating cock. As spurts of fluid splashed her chin, mouth and lower face, the Dom convulsed in orgasm, which was quickly followed by another, then another, and another . . . .

It wasn't long before the woman was thrashing uncontrollably upon the table, her legs spasming in the tight grips of Scarecrow and Tin Man. Her body writhed back and forth, her contorted face, dripping thickly from Lionel's semen, showing the nearly painful sensations she experienced.

"No! No! NO!" screamed the Dom, all but lifting her body off the table as she erupted yet again. Both the black dildo and the silver TOTO ball were forcefully ejected from her gushing cunt, and a spray of warm, bittersweet fluid splashed across Dotti's face. Wanting that one last triumph, Dotti shoved her face between the convulsing woman's thighs, sucking heartily upon her flowing pussy.

"Wh-what are you doing?" screeched the Dom as she shook. Her eyes flew open wide for a moment. "N-no! I-I'm melting! I-I-I'm melti-i-i-i-i-ng . . . ."

The four of them -- Dotti, Scarecrow, Tin Man and Lionel all took a step back from the table, watching as the wicked Dom of the West literally melted into a thick, green, gooey pile of sludge upon the table.

"Wuff!" exclaimed Dotti, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She looked to her companions and grinned, holding up the long black dildo in one hand and her treasured TOTO in the other. "We did it!"

"Uhn . . . a little too much . . . ."

All eyes looked to Lionel as he staggered back, clutching his groin. "Are you okay?" asked Tin Man, concerned.

Lionel's eyes crossed as he toppled back. "Oooo-wah!" he sputtered just before passing out on the floor.

***

The courtyard of the Emerald City was abuzz with excitement at the anticipation of the return of the unlikely heroes. Spotters high up upon the citadel's battlements had sighted Dotti and her friends as they returned along the Yellow Prick Road. By the time the foursome reached the massive jade doors, they found them open, a joyous reception awaiting beyond.

Beaming proudly, Dotti lead the way into the courtyard. Where once he had been rude, the doorman was now grinning as he took Dotti's hand. "You've impressed us quite sufficiently," he said. "By dealing with the Dom so efficiently."

Dotti smiled sweetly upon the lilliputian. "I feared we lacked proficiency," she admitted. "But we succeeded through our cogency."

"All hail Dotti!" boomed a deep voice. The haggard girl looked upon MC Horse as the large man stood upon his raised dais, thunderously clapping his hands together. The applause was soon echoed by all within the courtyard as Dotti and her friends climbed into a waiting carriage. The air was soon filled with singing:

"Ha-ha-ha and ho-ho-ho, and a hearty old buzz-buzz-buzz

We have such a wonderful time, here in the Land of Fuzz!

Hmm-hmm-hmm and bump-bump-bump, all of it just because

From scrumping to humping, we do it all, here in the Land of Fuzz!

We're up at the crack (of dawn), and go one by one

Take our time with each other until we're done

Jolly good fun!

Ha-ha-ha and ho-ho-ho, and a hearty old buzz-buzz-buzz

We have such a wonderful time, here in the Land of Fuzz!

Spank-spank-spank and whip-whip-whip, oh what all that does

That's how we keep things interesting, here in the Land of Fuzz!

Rub, rub here, rub, rub there, but it isn't all just lust

We're all like a loving family, here in the Land of Fuzz!

We make the hardest cock rock, the limpest take stock

Here, even a fairy can be a jock (they can?)!

Jolly good luck!

Lick-lick-lick and lash-lash-lash, every woman is in a buzz

We like to please the fairer sex, here in the Land of Fuzz!

Ah-ah-ah, Oh-oh-oh, Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

That's how we love the day away, here in the Land of Fuzz!

Ah-ah-ah, Oh-oh-oh, Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

That's how we love the day away, here in the Land of Fuzz!"

The four of them -- even Scarecrow -- were smiling broadly by the time the carriage made its way around the courtyard to the small landing before the hall to the Wizard's chambers. With the assistance of more guards, Dotti and her companions were lead from the carriage and escorted to the doors beyond which Willie the Wizard awaited them.

"This is it, Dotti," Tin Man said with a smile. "I'm finally going to get hard."

"And I'm finally going to feel something," added Scarecrow.

"And I'll be able to nail tail with the best of 'em!" roared Lionel.

Dotti cast her eyes to the ground. "And I'll get to go home," she said in a small voice.

Tin Man frowned at the girl's reaction. "But, don't you want to go home?" he asked. "I mean, after we all have mad, wild group sex, that is."

Dotti's shoulders rose and fell heavily. "It's just . . . you're my friends," she said, looking to each of her companions in turn. Her eyes were watery and wide with emotion. "I wish I could take you with me."

"But this is our home, Dotti," Scarecrow said sagely. "And your home is, well . . . somewhere over the rainbow, I guess."

Dotti sniffled, rubbed her nose. "Well, at least we'll have a good scrump before I go."

"That's the spirit!" growled Lionel.

Scarecrow patted Dotti's shoulder, then reached for the door. "No sense putting it off," he said, and shoved the door open.

As before, the chamber beyond was spacious and uncluttered, but instead of a ridiculously grinning giant baby face hanging in the air, the round-bodied Wizard of Fuzz stood patiently in the center of the chamber, hands clasped before him.

"Welcome back," he said with a smile. "And what do you have for me?"

The foursome strode into the room, side-by-side, and stopped a few paces from the suited Wizard. Dotti cradled the long black dildo in her hand for a moment, then held it out casually. "Here."

The Wizard nodded, taking the phallus from Dotti's hands. He casually sniffed it, brow furrowing, then addressed the heroes of the day. "You've all done a wonderful thing for Fuzz," he said. "The Wicked Doms have been dealt with for good, and peace, love, and the pursuit of great casual sex has at last returned to this land. We have you four to thank for that. Therefore . . . ."

The Wizard turned and headed toward the end of the room, where a small throne sat atop a four-tiered platform. There lay a simple wooden box upon it, which the pudgy man opened. He turned back to Dotti and her companions, standing over them atop the highest step.

"You have done what you promised, so I will do the same," he said with a smile. "Scarecrow."

The straw man took a step forward, hands clasped behind his back. "Yes, Wizard?"

"You claim you feel nothing. No passion, no desire, no pain or pleasure."

Scarecrow looked impassive. "Not a thing," he agreed. "Not even Dotti turns me on . . . though I sure wish she would."

The Wizard jabbed a finger at the straw man. "See? You wish she would! You can feel, Scarecrow. You've just been desensitized. All those years, hanging off a wooden post, nothing but birds and books to keep you company. What you need is . . . this."

The Wizard took a small device from within the book. "This is a PDA. Amazing device. Through my magic, it is permanently linked to a wonderful little website called Literotica. All sorts of stories to trigger that libido of yours that remains hidden beneath all that straw."

Scarecrow's eyes widened as he accepted the device. Immediately, he turned it on and stared at the glowing screen. "Oh, wow . . . ."

The Wizard beamed, turned his attention to Tin Man. "Now, as for you, my metal-skinned friend, your problem is not exactly unheard of. In fact, if you believe mainstream advertising -- and they can't be wrong -- quite a number of men suffer from erectile dysfunction. This is what you need."

The Wizard produced a bottle from the box and held it out for Tin Man. "It's a potent potion. I call it . . . Viagrax. A one-dose cure, I guarantee it."

Tin Man took the tiny bottle, holding it reverently. He grinned excitedly and immediately pulled the stopper. As the others watched, he gulped down the contents within.

The Wizard chuckled, looked to the expectant lion-man. "Now you, dear Lionel."

"Yes?" he asked hopefully.

"Your problem, actually, is a more basic one. You just need a little . . . pressure, in the right places. And for that, I have devised . . . this." From the box, the Wizard took a loop of plastic with a small, bulbous attachment. "This fits around your, eh, phallus. Right around the base. Go on, put it on."

Under the interested and watchful gaze of his companions -- save Scarecrow, who was immersed in the device he held, eyes darting back and forth as he read -- Lionel took the dark ring and slid it down around his cock. He winced as it squeezed the base, then sighed.

"Go on, Dotti," urged the Wizard. "Flash him."

Dotti giggled, then fluttered up her skirt and jerked the front of her ruby panties down. Lionel stared a moment, moaning as he shuddered, then suddenly stopped. He smiled, looking down at his erect penis, from which no premature spurting of fluid erupted. His face glowed as he laughed in relief.

"That's incredible!" he cried, and thumped his chest.

The four all exchanged hugs, though Dotti's happiness seemed muted, tempered by the conflicting emotions in her mind. Her eyes wandered back to the Wizard.

"And, Dotti," the Wizard intoned. "You need fuzz, and a way home."

Dotti nodded. "I guess so," she said.

"Well, the first part is easily solved. Stop shaving down there! What is it with you American girls, anyway? What, a pre-pubescent pubic mound is attractive? I say, no! Let the fuzz grow! Nothing tickles the pickle like a nice soft patch of fur, I say."

Dotti blushed. "Okay," she said. "Maybe I can retire the razor. But, what about . . . you know—"

"Going home?"

Dotti simply nodded.

The Wizard exhaled loudly. "There's only one way to get you home," he said. "And that's if I take you myself."

Dotti breathed in sharply. "Can you?"

"Yes, can you?" asked Tin Man anxiously.

The wizard cast his eyes downward. "Many years ago, I was a balloonist," he said. "I was commissioned to make a most spectacular balloon for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Yes, that's right, Dotti, you and I come from the same world."

The girl stared, perplexed and astonished.

The Wizard continued: "So I did. I created the biggest, most wonderful balloon in the world. However, since the work was commissioned by Adam & Eve, the world's largest supplier of adult material in the world at the time . . . ."

Dotti gasped. "What was the balloon?"

The Wizard shrugged. "Only the largest phallus ever created by man," he said, then rolled his eyes. "I'm convinced the backlash only came about because my balloon followed the Lion King float . . . you know how those Disney people can be."

Dotti was enraptured. "So, what happened?"

The Wizard huffed. "Some 'activists' attacked my moorings. Next thing I know, the balloon is flying way up high in the sky, with nothing to hold it down. And me, the only passenger. I left the city behind, and went . . . well, over the rainbow. Next thing I know, I'm here in Fuzz. The landing was a bit unpleasant, but the reception . . . well, I have to say it was . . . very satisfying."

Dotti rolled her eyes. "You still haven't told me how I'll get back home," she said.

The Wizard clapped his hands together loudly. "I have rebuilt my balloon," he declared. "All I needed was one last ingredient, a power source to ignite the fire. That is what the Dom's dildo was for." He held up the ebony phallus, admiring it.

Dotti's brow furrowed. "So . . . you used us, just so you could get home?"

Willie the Wizard shrugged. "Pretty much," he acquiesced. His face softened in a patronizing smile. "Oh, come now. You did everything you could just to get to this point. Is it so hard to believe that others might do the same?"

Dotti looked petulant. "But you can get me home, can't you?"

The Wizard hefted the dildo in his hand, smiling confidently. "With this, I can do practically anything," he said. "But it will take me some time. Come back in the morning."

Dotti sagged for a moment, then brightened, looking to her three companions. "Oh, in the morning, you say? Well . . . I guess I could find something to do until then . . . ."

***

Dotti sat, somewhat nervously, somewhat anxiously, upon the large round bed in the quarters granted her by the Wizard. The lights were dimmed; champagne and bottled water sat chilled within stands to either side. As the doors opened, Dotti tried not to tremble with excitement.

"Hello, Dotti," three voices said in unison.

Dotti smiled, her eyes still on the floor as she licked her lips. "Hello, boys," she said, then drew aside the flimsy silk robe that covered her. Only the ruby panties kept the girl decent. Slowly, she lifted her head, her lascivious smile evident upon her face.

Tin Man stepped forward, his enormous, erect cock leading the way. "I have something for you, Dotti."

Scarecrow appeared on Tin Man's side, also sporting a stiff erection, and grinning as well. "Me, too."

"And me!" exclaimed Lionel, his hard cock framed at the base by the new ring of plastic.

Dotti grinned and licked her lips hungrily. "Give it to me," she whispered huskily. She scooted back on the bed and stretched out, excitedly anticipating the joys her lovers would give her. Tin Man and Lionel came around the sides of the bed, while Scarecrow, his face broad with a grin, crawled on his hands and knees between the girl's thighs. He pushed the girl's lean legs apart, eyeing her barely-concealed sex hungrily.

"There's something I want to do for you, Dotti," he whispered, settling himself on his stomach, propped up on his elbows. Slowly, gingerly, he peeled away the panties that covered her dewy pussy. The sweet, moist pink lips that seemed to pout out toward him had the straw man's heart palpitating. Her rich, youthful aroma soaked into his senses; he breathed in deeply.

"Oh, God, please do it," moaned the girl, even as her hands were placed around turgid shafts. Automatically, she began stroking Tin Man and Lionel. She sighed deeply in pleasure as she felt Scarecrow's tongue slip out and lick up and down between her lips, making them swell and part wetly.

Spreading her legs wide, Dotti urged Scarecrow on even as she turned her head and opened her mouth for Lionel's cock. The blonde-furred man shuddered in pleasure, yet, as the sweet blowjob continued, he did not lose his load as quickly as he had before. He purred as he eased his hips back and forth, watching Dotti's red-lipped mouth sucking his length.

"Me, me," urged Tin Man, turning Dotti's head. The girl popped Lionel's wet cock from her mouth and giggled as she looked upon the magnificent phallus Tin Man offered her. Long and thick, Dotti wondered if she could even get her mouth around it. But she did, taking the staff in hand and stretching her lips about the head. Tin Man groaned as he felt the damp heat of her mouth, the thrashing presence of the girl's tongue across his sensitive crown.

"Oh . . . oh, Dotti," he moaned, gently taking her head in his hands and rocking back and forth. "That feels so good . . . ."

"Mmmm!" she exclaimed, pushing her hips out, mashing her soppy sex against Scarecrow's mouth. The straw man responded quickly, licking and sucking fervently, slipping his tongue deep and stimulating the girl's clitoris. Lionel leaned over, kneading and massaging Dotti's breasts, lapping at her nipples with his rough, catlike tongue.

Dotti bucked as she came, feeling that wonderful rush as her juices gushed out, devoured by Scarecrow's lips and tongue. She held his head close to her spasming pussy as she continued to service Tin Man, keeping him ready. Her glistening mouth finally popped free, and as Dotti stroked him over her face, she looked up at Tin Man.

"I made you a promise," she said huskily.

Tin Man grinned with anticipation. "Are you ready?"

Dotti giggled. "Mmm, as well as I could be, right now . . . mmm, yeah, baby," she murmured, turning over until she was on all fours. She smiled up at Lionel as the hairy lion-man stood before her, his stiff cock ready. Lavishly, she licked along the stiff length, nuzzled her lips in the soft hair surrounding his balls. She lapped at the dribble of clear sweet fluid that seeped from the tip if his dick.

"Oh, Dotti," he moaned.

Her eyes flashed, then clouded over as Tin Man, on his knees behind the girl, pushed the fat head of his cock against the girl's virgin sphincter. He watched as that tight ring of muscle, slick with the girl's natural juices, slowly stretched around the penetrating head of his dick.

"Uhn!" Dotti groaned, whimpering in both discomfort and need. Her taut buttocks quivered as she pushed back, even as she grimaced against the intrusion. "Ohmm . . . Oh, God, Tinny . . . slow, slow, slow . . . mmm, yeah, that's it . . . ."

Tin Man sighed aloud as the head of his thick cock popped inside little Dotti's rectum. The heat within her was unbearable, yet intensely pleasurable. With a long, slow, steady push, he sunk more of his length within the girl's backside, watching as that no-longer-virgin opening swallowed his staff.

Meanwhile, Scarecrow had slid onto his stomach beneath the girl, and now looked up at an amazingly erotic sight. Dotti's pussy was plump and swollen, the lips bunched up because of the massive intruder that filled her rectum. His cock twitched above his groin, but only for a moment before Dotti grabbed it firmly and sucked the pulsing head into her mouth.

"Oh! Dotti!" he groaned. "So beautiful, so sexy, so . . . so good . . . ." He lifted his head and began licking along her puffy slit, digging out her clitoris with his tongue. Every movement he made was matched by one of the girl's own as she stuffed his long cock into her mouth and throat, bobbing up and down rapidly, sucking and slurping with enthusiasm. The thick dark tails of her hair bounced on either side of her head as she serviced the straw man.

But Lionel was not to be ignored, and while Tin Man continued his determined invasion of Dotti's tight back door, the impassioned girl switched back and forth between Lionel's cock and the straw man's, sucking them both deeply in turn. The lion-man growled his pleasure, sinking all the way into Dotti's throat until he had no more length to give. The rippling motions of her throat were maddening; he could not express his happiness now that he was fully able to enjoy the sensations.

Dotti began shaking and shuddering once Tin Man's cock was buried to the hilt, his heavy balls resting against her sopping slit. Scarecrow tickled her throbbing clitoris with just the tip of his tongue, gripping her trembling hips in his hands. He watched her clit darken and shrink as the girl's orgasm tore through her.

"Mmm! Mmm!" came the girl's muffled cries, clawing at Lionel's hips and abdomen with one hand, furiously masturbating Scarecrow's cock with the other, as she struggled to keep Lionel's cock in her mouth while convulsing with pleasure. Thick drool trickled down the lion-man's shaft, soaking into his balls. Dotti rode her orgasm through its long sweet course in this fashion.

slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,347 Followers