The Wizard's Semen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucking bitch" she snarled, to which Minerva simply shrugged and looked away.

"Let's get rid of that" said the wizard and gave another wave of his wand. As he did so, Carandar's face visibly changed as the spell removed all the problems and stress that had built up around her over the years fell away. She looked relaxed and relieved, and gave the wizard a look of pure gratitude for the new feeling that enveloped her. "Now, where were we?" he asked, then touched his wand to Carandars pubic triangle once again. This time as he pulled it away, the skin came to as if glued to the tip. He slowly drew it out and as he did so, the skin grew in shape and substance until it became obvious that it was a penis forming. He kept pulling until finally a hard, circumcised cock fully 7" long hung in front of her. She looked down.

"Oh my god." she exclaimed, shocked as she saw the member hanging there, hiding the view of her pussy that she was used to seeing. "What have you done?" she questioned the wizard.

Ignoring her, he turned to Minerva, who was staring at Carandar's cock. "Do you like what you see, Minerva?" he asked her.

"It's lovely" replied Minerva, unable to take her eyes of it. "It's wasted on her, though" she added.

"We'll see" Maldrin said. "Suck her" he ordered her. Minerva's face showed a shocked expression as she turned and knelt in front of Carandar before grasping the base of the cock and feeding it into her mouth. She started by rubbing the head with her lips, before gradually taking more and more into her mouth and then into the back of her throat until she was fully deep throating her, pulling back to the tip before plunging all the way down to the base, repeating the process over and over again. While this was going on, Maldrin slowly unbuttoned her Carandar's waistcoat, then her blouse, not using magic this time, but savouring the moment. He pulled her full breasts over the top of her brassiere, and bent down to kiss her nipples. The feeling of all this was new to Carandar, not having had a cock before, and she felt as though she was getting small electric shocks through her body every time the wizards tongue touched her skin. Before long, she was engulfed by a terrific feeling as an orgasm welled through her at the base of her cock which was a new feeling for her. Simultaneously, the familiar feeling of a clitoral orgasm started meaning that she was getting double the pleasure and her gasps soon become moans and then groans as wave upon wave of pleasure made her tingle from head to toe. She finally came from both her cunt and her cock, the orgasm inside her pussy passing unnoticed by anyone else in the room, but the one from her man-member definitely did not as spunk flew from its tip into Minerva's open mouth. Minerva jerked back in shock at the force of the ejaculate, meaning the next spurt landed on her face, leaving a streak from her chin to check. Another spurt landed splat! on the bridge of her nose before she plunged her mouth down on the cock again and kept it there until the fountain of come subsided. As she withdrew, she opened her mouth and the come gushed out to dribble down her chin and onto her tits. Looking up at Maldrin, her eyes were full of lust.

"This is great for everyone else, but when do I get some fun? If I'm being forced to do it, I might as well enjoy it" she said.

"You're absolutely right, Minerva" he replied. "Carandar, take her over to the bed and...show her some love. I'll let you decide how" They wandered over to the bed and sat down. Carandar leant in and kissed Minerva on the lips, lips that were still coated in semen and as she pulled away, their mouths were still connected by a string of come. Giggling, they joined together again, exploring each other's mouths and lips with their tongues, licking the spunk from each other's face as they caressed each other. Leaving them to it, he turned back to Joncola and Jenna, with latter still being serviced by the formers tongue. "Must be time for me to have some fun too" he said, to nobody in particular and with a shrug, his robes fell from his body leaving him naked and sporting a small hard-on. A giggle from the bed made him look that way to see the two women had broken from their clinch and were looking at his meagre offering.

"Aw, you poor thing, so much power, but such a tiny willie!" said Minerva, which brought a fresh giggle from Carandar. He raised an eyebrow at them, turned and fumbled in his robes before bringing out his wand. Touching the tip to the end of his knob, he drew the wand away, stretching the member out as had happened with Carandar until it reached fully eight inches.

"Perk of the job" he told them. This brought a laugh from the women, who then fell back on the sheets to begin enjoying each other again. He walked over until he was behind Joncola and reached down to touch her pussy. He could see her juices as he pushed her pussy lips apart, then he ran his fingers down to touch her clitoris and gave it a gentle rub. Aware that she had been doing all the work so far, he said "you've been very patient, now you can feel the pleasure too" and kneeling down behind her, he pushed the head of his cock into her moist cunt. She groaned as he slipped it inside her and he felt her vaginal muscles contract around his cock, drawing him in deep. He struggled against the force of her cunt muscles to draw back, before plunging deep inside her again. "My, my, you're so tight!" he exclaimed and carried on thrusting. Jenna meanwhile was close to her own orgasm, her gasps getting louder and louder. Before long, Joncola, too, was close to orgasm and pulling his cock from inside her he motioned her onto the sofa next to Jenna.

"Finish each other off with your fingers" he told them as he stood in front of them stroking his member. They did as he asked, and as their orgasms started, they turned to each other and kissed. As their pleasure reached its peak, he moved forward and jets of sperm from his cock landed in their open mouths, coating their tongues with thick, sticky cum. "Remember this feeling and swallow" he told them and they each looked at him before closing their eyes and gulping down the hot, salty load in their mouths. After they did so, they opened their eyes to reveal a vacant look and a lazy smile appeared on each face as if watching some kind of movie in the back of their minds. After 30 seconds or so, they came round and looked up at the wizard. "Did you feel it?" he enquired. "Yes, I felt it" said Joncola. "Me too" said Jenna in agreement. "It's wonderful" she added.

"Now we just have to make the other see the light, as it were. Do you want to help?" he asked. Both women nodded in agreement, and the three of them moved over to the bed. The other two women had changed their position and were now in the 69 position, with Minerva on top alternating between the upright cock and the pussy below it. Carandar was furiously licking Minerva's cunt for all she was worth, bringing the occasional gasp of pleasure from the other end of the bed. Maldrin directed Jenna's attention to a strap-on cock that had appeared on the bed. "I think you know what to do" he said to her, and a knowing smile appeared on her lips. She moved in behind Minerva and reached out and touched her arse cheeks. Running her hands over them, she said over Minerva's shoulder "Remember what you said to me in the forest? Well, guess what, I'm going to fuck you in the arse. But I'd better get you ready first" and with that she wet her finger with her mouth before sliding it gently into Minerva's arsehole, causing her to yell out, with pleasure or pain, no-one was sure. Carandar moved around underneath her and using the head of her cock rubbed Minerva's clit before slipping it inside her wet cunt. Jenna, having put on the strap-on, pushed the head into Minerva's arsehole then started rocking backwards and forwards, pushing it in deeper each time. Minerva was arching her back by now, gasping as it was forced inside her, but was obviously enjoying the feeling of being fucked by two cocks at the same time. Joncola, meanwhile, had her fingers buried inside Carandar's pussy as she fucked Minerva, at the same time vigorously rubbing her clit with the other hand. Maldrin moved around to put his cock into Minerva's mouth so that all three holes were filled at once, whilst Carandar pushed out her tongue to lick his balls as they slapped against Minerva's chin. He pulled out of Minerva, and then pushed it deep into Carandar's throat, alternating between the two women. Before too long, Carandar's gasps became shorter as another double orgasm started inside her and as the cum shot inside Minerva's cunt, Maldrin spurted his own juice over her face and pushed his cock into her open mouth, flooding it with cum, causing her to gulp it down and as she did so she too experienced the enlightening moment the others had had earlier. Minerva was also showing signs of coming as Joncola's hands had moved from Carandar and was now rubbing Carandar's spunk into Minerva's clitoris, causing a tingling feeling that spread from her pussy over her whole body making her shudder from head to toe. As her orgasm reached a crescendo, the wizard did his now familiar thing and shot his load deep into her mouth, forcing it down her throat as she gulped it down hungrily. The others watched as she had her moment and, looking at them all in turn, she exclaimed "Oh my god!" and they all fell onto one and other laughing. Chattering amongst themselves, comparing their experiences and all looking down at Carandars now flaccid penis, which caused another round of giggles, tiredness eventually took over and the four women fell into a deep sleep together on the bed.

They awoke the next morning and remembering the previous evening's events, they quizzed the wizard, who had returned to his old, wizened self, about what had taken place. "You just needed to feel the love" he said in explanation. "All I did was to take you each to the highest place of ecstasy and I used my semen to lock that feeling in place. You won't need to feel angry with each other, or tease each other or argue ever again. Of course, I could have just put a spell on you, but where's the fun in that?" he said with a twinkle in his eye.

"What about the compliance spell, when will you remove that?" enquired Carandar.

"Oh that" he replied dismissively. "I told a little lie about that, it only lasts for 20 minutes, never have been able to make it last longer". As the words sunk in, the women looked at each other incredulously.

"You mean it wore off before we did those things to each other?" asked Jenna on behalf of all of them.

"Yes, yes, everything that happened last evening happened of your own free will. Sort of" He added with a smile. "But you enjoyed it" he reminded them.

"What about this?" enquired Carandar, pointing to her groin.

"Do you want to keep it?" asked the wizard.

"I want her to keep it!" piped up Minerva, which brought a laugh from them all.

"Use the Stone" explained the wizard. "Push it back in when you don't need it, then pull it out again when you want to play with it again. Now, I think it's time for you to leave ladies, I may have other guests arriving at any moment".

"Are there lots like us, then?" asked Carandar.

"Not really" was the response. "But I run refresher courses, and for some reason, they prove to be quite popular".

"I'm not surprised" said Minerva. "Can we come back?"

"Oh yes, you're always welcome. Just use the Stone" He opened the door and instead of dense forest, there was a perfectly kept garden running down to a gate, the other side of which was their car, waiting for them.

"You are truly amazing!" Joncola told him as she bent to kiss him, as did all the others. "We'll be back, you can be sure of it" said Carandar.

"Yes my dear, you will. Just remember, use..."

"We know!" they said together as they walked down the path, their sexy, firm arses swaying as they went. "Just use the stone!" and with a wave they were in the car and gone.

12