The Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
green1094
green1094
20 Followers

"I thought I should lay low for a while because all this started when I began this year. Have you found anything else out?"

"No. They stopped talking all about it. I have a very bad feeling that its coming sooner than you might have thought."

"I'm so sorry for dragging you into this....." he said very softly I barely heard him myself.

"You didn't dragged me into this--"

"Yes I did when I became friends with you."

"And I don't regret any of it." I said firmly.

I decided I would leave him alone to ponder things. So I went to my room to start on my work load. College is so bad with the workload. There's just so much. But as I was trying to work, all my mind could do is go back to Kayne and what he must be going through. I mean I care about him and I wish that this was not happening to him and his clan. But I also think that I'm falling for him....

I moved from my bed to open my door to find Kayne sitting in the same position and spot. Sigh. I close my door and move to window. The clouds were gathering to the north, in the direction of his clan. I drop my head against the cold glass of the window, my hands on the sill. All of a sudden I heard a noise that sent frozen chills over my entire body. I look around to find a crowd of people gathering. The horn was sounded...all hell broke loose.

Chapter 2

Kayne storms in, grabs me by the arm and (almost) literally drags me to the door. Slowly he opens the door, cautiously sticks his head out...nobody there. He moved fast down the opposite way. The way that we were going was a dead end. But apparently behind one the door was a secret stairwell.

"How did you know about this?" I asked.

"Before I came here I checked all the possible ways of getting in and out...just in case I needed a quick way of getting out."

We came to the end of the stairs. Opening the door he darts for the forest with me in hand.

At the mouth of the forest, there were five wolves waiting. They looked up at Kayne and he changed a second later. I never seen him in his wolf form and I have to say that I was amazed. He was bigger than the rest and the only black.

-----------------------

The horn kept howling through the night. Kayne turns back to me and with in a flash of pure white light the human Kayne was standing in front of me in all his glory, it didn't even seem to faze him. Those piercing green eyes were on me, making me shiver.

"I want you to go with them-they won't harm you...they know how much you mean to me. I will join you once I bring the rest over."

All I could do was nod in response. He runs off to my left turning into a wolf as he ran. He was magnificent.

The horn blew again bringing me back to the situation. I look back at the other wolves and somehow I knew that they wanted me to follow them. I started to move forward. They surrounded me; one on either side of me, one in front and two in back. We seemed to be walking for what seemed to be forever. Walking through the damp under growth and branches that wanted to tear at my body.

----------------------

The horn blew again but as it broke the silence, it seemed to be farther away. I had to look back. That just made me even more scare because I knew there was someone behind me but I didn't see anything...plus it didn't help that all I could see was darkness.

The next thing in knew we came into a little clearing with an alcove on the other side. They ushered me in to the darkness...don't they know that I can't see in the dark. Right when I thought that a fire around a corner was ignited.

Being curious I walked over. Again there was an unclothed man in front of me.

He extends his hand and said, "Sit."

I had to obey, I just seemed to be compelled to.

After a long silence that I couldn't keep I spoke, "Where are the others?"

"They are at the mouth of the alcove taking refuge in the shadows without being seen."

"Why did Kayne take me away?"

"You do not know, I thought it would have been plain."

It was my time to cock my head.

--sigh—"Humans...(I should take offense to that but hey what was I going to do) he is protecting you from the dangers of this repeated war. He has gravitated towards you because you are the first human that has excepted our world...he likes you and you should know what that means...am I right?"

I whisper, "He's looking for a mate...and....I'm...." Even though I couldn't say it I knew what he meant, I was to be Kayne's mate.

He nods.

"So why have you not run by now?"

"Because I'm fascinated. (he looked at me weird) I wasn't into this world up until 4 or 5 years ago. One of my best friends introduced me to the supernatural world and I fell in love with it, like I did for the fantasy world. I have always loved things like this because you can let you mind wander and make up your own ideas.....it's a world that I always wanted to live in."

"Wow...maybe I could spend more time with humans."

"I really wouldn't say that because not all are like me."

"Yeah well that's what makes the world go round."

"Hey by the way I didn't get your name."

"Its Lucian and I'm Kayne's younger brother."

I look up confused.

"Well technically he's not my brother but he was 'adopted' into this clan by my father and of course the oldest gets to rule, so to speak. He does not consider us family because he's been so lost. He doesn't really know who he is and when he found you...well I guess the pieces started to fit."

A short pause.

"Before he met you, he was going down the dark path. You are preventing him from embracing it...you are making him feel whole for the first time in his life."

Chapter 3

A few hours later another wolf came crashing in.

Heavily breathing he said, "It's.....Kayne..."

Lucian quickly stands up and bellows, "Take us to him!!"

I felt like I couldn't breathe; almost as if our life forces were connected.

Everybody started to run but Lucian stayed in human form to help me along. Being so dark I ran into Lucian because I was behind. I gasped. Seeing Kayne so helpless cut me to the core. Several of them move forward, pick him up gently and move him to the cave.

Lucian turns to me and said, "He's badly wounded—it's not silver—but he was wounded by a gun. You can come back with us if you want."

I nodded my head because I was afraid of the school now that this happened.

------------------------------

I walk into the cave not noticing that they were staring at me. I round the corner and there he was. He was massive. Pure muscle, power and sex dripped form every pore. I was afraid to move closer but I was compelled to.

A bright light engulfs the room and in place of the black wolf was a man. I took the blanket from his feet and draped it over him. Pulling back, I sat there listening to him breathe. He looked at peace but I knew that there was no peace.

I sat there for a good portion of the night before all the ideas finally spun themselves too fast, making my head hurt. I laid my head down and fell soundly in to a deep sleep.

-----------------------------

My hand moved over velvet. Opening my eyes slowly I found myself back in my dorm. I sat up so quickly that the remnants of my headache brought me back to reality. I gasped and ran to my phone, typing in Kayne's number. I got no response.

"What day is it?" I asked myself. Looking back at my phone, it said Sunday. I think I'm seriously losing my mind. I walked out into my living corridors and fell on the couch. I felt so weak. Again I fell asleep.

----------------------------

A pounding awakens me with a sudden jolt. I blink, gathering my surroundings. I slowly, while stumbling, got up to open the door. Not caring, at this point, of what was on the other side; I opened it, bearing all to me. When the door was fully opened, someone rushed at me. Tensing, I felt strong arms engulf my entire being. By the smell of him, I knew it was Kayne. I immediately relaxed in his gentle embrace, my hands gliding up to embrace him as well.

"Oh thank god you are ok.... I was so worried when I woke and you weren't there. They told me that they brought you back to your dorm....I ran here as fast as I could," he whispered against my ear.

I couldn't think of anything to say. He totally took my breath away from the pure enchantment of this guy...wolf named Kayne. Plus his breath gliding over my ear sent shivers up and down my spine. I could not focus on anything except for the fire that started to ignite.

We stood there in each other's embrace for eternity before he bent low, put his hands under my knees and back and lifted me off the floor. I felt so safe in his arms that I never wanted to leave. Closing the door with his foot he made his way to my room. Moving inside the room he gently lowers me onto the bed; never breaking our locked gaze. He lowering himself onto me and slid his body to my side; cradling me against his perfectly toned body. I could feel his breathe against my neck giving me shivers. No other guy has ever done this to me before. Sliding me closer, I could feel his bulge against my hip.

Lightly his hand moves up and down my arm, sending even more shivers down my spine. All I could do was watch that simple movement. This guy was made for power and yet his touch was like a feather. I pulled my gaze away from his hand. I looked up at him, I could tell that he was watching me intently, taking everything in. He moved so close that that his lips grazed mine. Again I shivered. He held me closer caressing my back, his manhood pressed against my core. I wanted him more than anything in the world and the fact that he was torturing me made it very hard to stay sane. I moved my lips closer to his as an invitation. He started out slow but with each passing second his kiss deepened. All the passion in one single kiss; it ignited a fire in the both of us.

His hand moves to my side while in one fluid motion he gently pushes me to my back where his hand goes up and caresses my breast. I moan against his mouth. His hand moves down my body at a slow rate but then stops when he came to the bottom of my shirt. While his tongue was working its magic, his hand slid under my shirt to cup my breast through my bra.

Kayne knew his way around a woman's body. He lifts his lips away from mine to stare into my eyes. I could see the passion that showed through his eyes like a stain glass window in Notre Dame. "You sure you want to do this?" he asked.

I looked up at him with wonderment. "I don't want to hurt you in any way.....I love you," he continues.

I raise my hand to his mouth and lay them on his lips. "I wouldn't have it any other way......I do admit that your world does scare me...... (I see him turn his face, eyes turning dark) but what would life be like if we were never together, I could not imagine it. I have witness firsthand the ability for werewolves to care and even love...it's more than any human that I have encountered......"

He looks back at me, "You don't care about any of it, how life could become unbearable?"

"No. I want to be with you. You have showed me a world that I have always wanted to see and now I don't want to go back.....ever."

He smiles. That always seems to break me. He had such a horrid life and to be touched by something so pure scares him. I would never abandon him no matter if it means my life. For a guy to love like he does with a pas like his is amazing. He had shown me what it would feel like to be loved the right way, as if I'm the only one.

He went back to pleasuring my mouth. Who knew you could be on edge from a kiss. My hands slid down his back to where his shirt met his jeans. Sliding them underneath his shirt, I shivered at the contact. I wanted to feel more. Never breaking the kiss, he pulled the piece of cotton over his head in one fluid motion; it drifted to the floor. His skin was perfect.....he was perfect.

The kiss became more wanting and.....possessive. I wrapped my fingers through the dark strands of his hair. He moved from my lips, leaving a trail of kisses when he reached my breast. I threw my head back in pure lust, holding his head to my breast.

He lifts his head and scorches me with a piercing stare. "I want to be inside you."

He returns to kissing my stomach. I looked down and noticed that I lost my shirt, not realizing it and at some point he lost his jeans.

I flinch from the touch of his manhood stroking my core. He held me tight against his hard body, whispering in my ear, "Don't worry; I will make the pain pleasurable." He saw the fear in my eyes and said, "I've got you." He enters slowly at first but before I knew it he plunged in all the way. I screamed out in pain, Kayne holding me steady. He didn't move while he kissed away a tear. My nails still dug into his back but he didn't flinch from it. He was so hard and thick inside me. I never felt anything like that before.

Slowly he started to move in and out letting me get a feel for his powerful thrusts. I was sitting on edge and he was torturing me. Moving faster he heightened my ecstasy. I came with the force of a lightening blot hitting the ground, crying his name.

Kayne held me tight to his body as he moved out from inside me to my side.

"Shhh," he said, his breath brushing against my ear.

I rested my head against his chest, relaxing in the comfort and warmth that he provided. I quickly fell asleep in his embrace.

He gave and took nothing. Pleasuring me and taking nothing for himself. What kind of man would do that......one that truly loved me. He was my mate and I was to be his.

green1094
green1094
20 Followers
12