The Wolf and the Seven Young Goats

Story Info
Only girls are allowed inside. How far will he go?
5.1k words
4.63
8.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: Welcome to my third Fucking Fairytale! I hope you'll like it, and please rate and leave a comment! A warning: while it would've been simple enough to transform this fairytale with just regular crossdressing, this version contains magical transformations and dick-girls, and if that's not your thing, I suggest trying something else.

---

Once upon a time there was a woman who was as stubborn as a goat, and whenever she'd decided on something, there was no changing her mind. One time she said that she would never be with a man, and indeed not even let a man into her house, and to the great chagrin of all the men that would love to partake both of her great wealth and her incredibly sexy body, she stood by her word even as all her friends started settling down and having children.

"Oh, you stubborn old goat," all her friends and family said, "will you not change your mind? Don't you want to have children?"

"I never said anything about not having children. Indeed, I'll have so many you might as well call me Mother Goat. But I will not have a man!"

"But you cannot have children without a man," everyone told her.

"I said I'll have children, and I will have children," said the stubborn woman, and went on to adopt seven girls from the local orphanage. And from then on, she was indeed known as Mother Goat, with her seven young kids, and they were all quite as stubborn as she was.

Time passed, and the girls grew into very lovely young ladies indeed, who attracted quite a few stares when they strolled around town with their hot mama. In particular there was one lad who couldn't take his eyes off them. It was said of him that he had a wolfish appetite, and so he was often called Wolf, and he was known to be a tricky fellow. But Mother Goat noticed his lingering eyes, and warned her girls to take care when they were home alone, for she feared he would try to get in, and she wouldn't tolerate men in her house. The girls all promised, and told her not to worry; they would no sooner mistake a man for a woman than a wolf for a goat!

It wasn't long after that Mother Goat had to leave on an errand, and the lad Wolf decided to try his luck while she was away. He went to the house, knocked, and said, "Open the door, I'm a friend of your mother, I've travelled far and bring a gift for each of you!"

(He had indeed; in his bag he had gags and cuffs and rope, and his dick was hard and ready.)

But the stubborn goat girls replied with a sneer and a laugh. "Ha! With a voice like that? You do not sound like a woman, and we will not let a man into our mother's house!"

And so the lad Wolf had to go, but he would not give up yet. He went to the Witch Queen, whom it was said could change most anything into whatever they liked, and asked for something to make his voice soft and high, like a woman's. The Witch Queen gave him a potion, but they warned him that if he did ill with it, the misdeed would likely come back to bite him.

"Keep your advice, or we'll see whose bite is worse," said the lad, and drank the potion. Then he went to Mother Goat's house, and with a voice as soft and sweet as a mountain brook, he asked the girls inside to open the door.

(And once that was open, he'd have them open their legs to him, too.)

But the girls were still as stubborn as goats, and they peered through the peephole, and saw his broad and muscled chest, and again they turned him away.

"Ha! With a body like that?" they sneered. "You may sound like a woman, but you don't look like a woman, and we will not let a man into our mother's house!"

So the lad Wolf returned to the Witch Queen, and asked them for an ample bosom and a nice dress to wear, and the Witch Queen gave him a potion that would transform his torso completely, and asked if he wouldn't want his dick exchanged with a pussy while he was at it.

"I'll keep the tool I know how to use, thanks," said the lad. "Perhaps you'd like to see just how good I am?"

But the Witch Queen declined and repeated their advice that any misdeed would likely fuck with him in turn.

"I'll fuck you if you don't can it, whether you like it or not," said the lad, and drank the potion. And the Witch Queen said nothing more as he went for the third time to Mother Goat's house.

"Open the door," he said once more in his new, sing-song voice. "I'm a friend of your mother, I've travelled far and bring a gift for each of you!"

The girls peered again through the peephole, and saw a generous cleavage secured in a finely tailored (if somewhat promiscuous) dress, and they believed this was truly a woman, and opened up the door.

But who should come in but the lad called Wolf! While he sounded and looked quite feminine, he was quick to whip up his skirt and show them that he was still very much a man, hard and hungry for pussy.

The girls were terrified and wanted to hide themselves. One sprang under the table, the second into the bed, the third into the fireplace, the fourth into the kitchen, the fifth into the cupboard, the sixth into the bathroom, and the seventh into the clock-case. Immediately the lad Wolf took chase, and he found them one by one, and let the others listen as he had his way with them.

He dragged the first from under the table, and threw her belly-down upon it, lifting her dress up and tearing off her panties, so her wet snatch and puckered hole were quite exposed.

"Judging by how wet you are and how easy you were to find, I think you might want this, little goat," said the lad Wolf, and in truth, he was correct. But the girl was far too stubborn to admit it, and insisted that her mother would kill her if he took her virginity.

"Well," said the lad, while rubbing his dick against the wet folds of her vagina, making the girl moan despite herself, "I suppose if that's how you like it, I'll have to make do with a different way."

And with his dick now all lubed up, he sat it against the girl's puckered back door, and gently but firmly pushed it open.

"Oh, oh, oh, that's..." said the young woman, and then she didn't say anything else, but moaned ever louder as more and more of his dick found its way into her dark passage. She had played with pushing her thumb in there before, and some toys, but nothing like this. He was so big, stretching her so wide, but he was careful, too, listening to every sound she made, and to her breath, and only pressed on when she was ready for him. Still, it didn't take long before he'd buried himself within her to the hilt.

"You like this, don't you?" he asked, his voice still that soft melody, and chuckled. The girl only nodded.

"Would you like me to fuck you in earnest?" he asked, and after a slight hesitation, she nodded again.

She moaned as he pulled out, almost all the way, and then gasped as he pushed back in, much harder than before.

"Again?" he asked, and she nodded, and echoed "Again," and then, "Again, again, again!"

Soon, she was breathing hard, with the fluids of her own orgasm leaking from her pussy, and the ones from his leaking from her ass.

The lad called Wolf grinned at her, tied her up, and went on to find the second sister, huddled under the covers on the bed. He flung them aside and gave her just as wide a grin as he'd given her sister, before climbing on top of her.

"So, are you as big a butt-slut as your sister?" he asked the cowering girl, who quickly shook her head.

"Oh no, no, please, anything but that!" she pleaded, and truthfully, she meant it, for the moans of her sister had quite turned her on.

"Well, since we are in bed, I suppose it's only right I take you in a gentlemanly fashion," said the lad Wolf, though there was nothing gentlemanly about the look on his face, or the husky tone of his feminine voice.

"Oh, you're a ruffian," said the girl, and lifted her skirts for him, revealing her soaked panties, which he quickly removed. "You're a brute. I'd beg you to be gentle, if I thought there was a point, but you are decidedly not... a gentleman." And with that she grabbed his newly acquired boobs, and squeezed, and to his surprise, the lad Wolf found himself moaning quite as lewdly as the girls he so loved to fuck.

"Fuck," he said, his womanly voice hoarse with lust, and grabbed the girl's hands with one of his own, holding them fast above her head, while his other hand held her hips still as he sheathed himself effortlessly in her gushing pussy.

"Is that all you got, villain?" said the girl with a sneer, though the rest of her expression betrayed her.

"Not at all, my lady," said the lad, and gave her the hard fucking her eyes were begging for, while she kept calling him scoundrel and rogue and rascal and thug, louder and louder as her climax approached. Only when she toppled over the edge did she stop, her words becoming an indecipherable scream, loud and ecstatic, as her pussy contracted around him, coaxing him into his own orgasm, filling her up with his cum.

But the lad with the wolfish apetite was far from sated yet, and he tied her up and moved on, and found the third sister within the fireplace, quite black with soot. She had tried to climb up into the chimney, but then the moans and cries of her sisters had coaxed her back down, and now she was sitting quite visibly in the ashes, furiously fingering herself.

"Oh, what a dirty little goat we have here!" exclaimed the lad Wolf, and stood before her so that his erect cock was level with her half-open mouth. The girl simply moaned, too close to her climax to stop, too horny to speak.

"Well, usually dirty girls get punished, but I'd feel too cruel breaking up the moment your hand is having with your honeypot. Surely, though, you agree that it's only fair you give me some attention as well? You wouldn't be very hospitable otherwise, would you? And being dirty is one thing, but surely you wouldn't want to be rude..."

As he spoke, he moved slowly closer, until his member was mere inches from her face, and the girl was both horny and curious, and leaned her head forwards just enough to kiss the slick tip, still coated in his own and the two first girls' juices. Somewhat to the surprise of them both, she didn't pull back from there, but rather kept going, opening her mouth wide and taking him inside.

"Oh, you really are a dirty girl," said the lad Wolf. "Do you like cleaning up after your slutty sisters like this? Perhaps you've a habit of licking their pussies clean, you dirty little pervert. Is it nice to change things up a bit and get a dick instead?"

Had she been in a position to speak, the girl might have pointed out that they weren't sisters by blood, and that her family was way too sexy to ignore, especially considering that they avoided the company of men. But instead she answered his last question by rolling her tongue around his cock and sucking on it like it was the most delicious lollipop, and fondling his balls with her free hand until he came in her mouth.

The lad laughed as she struggled to swallow, and drew his thumb across the corner of her mouth to catch a trickle trying to escape. And since the horny goat of a girl seemed to like it so much, he stuck his thumb in his own mouth, and tasted cum for the first time. It wasn't bad.

He left the third sister, licking her lips with a content look on her face despite the rope keeping her in place, and found the fourth in the kitchen. She was holding out a cake that was mostly cream in front of her like a shield.

"Please, sir, aren't you hungry? Wouldn't you rather eat a bit and be on your way than... than fuck me?"

She bit her lip and cast her eyes down and looked ever so adorable, and the lad with the wolfish appetite licked his lips.

"I sure could go for a bite, but I'm afraid I'm rather picky about my tableware," he said, and took the cake from the girl. "This won't do at all."

He put the cake aside and grabbed the girl by the hips, lifting her up on the counter. In a flash, he had taken her clothes from her, and before she could cover herself, he'd dumped the cake between her legs, smearing it against her thighs and pushing it against her pussy, cold and moist against her heat.

"Now," he said, grinning up at her, "I can eat."

The girl barely had time to think that this was going so much better than intended before the lad's tongue trailed up her thigh, scooping up the creamy cake and leaving a glistening trail of saliva. She moaned and buried her hands in his hair, urging him to keep going. She had never seen anything so hot as his head between her legs, with cake on his nose and his tongue against her skin, glancing up at her every so often through his eyelashes. And once he'd gotten enough cake out of the way to touch against her pussy lips, oh, she was in heaven.

The lad, for his part, was no less turned on by eating this girl than he'd been by her sister eating him, and he pumped his ever-eager cock with his hands as his tongue plundered the girls' pantry, flicking over her clit and diving ever deeper into her cunt.

"Oh, I'm coming, I'm coming!" she cried out, and squirted all over his face. The lad took this in stride, though, and rather than complain he straightened up, took aim, and shot his own load all over her tits.

"Yeah, me too," he said, grinning.

A sound made him turn around, just in time to see a cupboard door closing. Grinning ever wider, he tip-toed over, and then opened the door with a flourish. The fifth sister spilled out of the cramped compartment, collapsing onto the floor. She quickly tried to scamper back, but the lad Wolf caught her, and flipped her onto her back.

"Well, well, well, what have we here?" said the lad Wolf, looming above her. "Have you been peeping, little goat? Had fun watching your sister get eaten? Are you jealous?"

The girl shook her head no, making her whole upper body jiggle, including a pair of really impressive boobs.

"Well, that's good, 'cos I wanna do something else with you entirely. Let's give sweetie over there something to stare at, shall we?"

When the girl didn't immediately shake her head again, the lad knelt down atop her stomach, grabbing her boobs and squeezing them together around his dick, which was proving the rumours about his endless appetite right: four fucks down he was still as hard and ready as when he first entered.

The fourth sister did indeed stare as the lad started pumping his shaft between the fifth sister's cleavage, and both sisters' eyes were glued to the tip as it pushed towards her mouth and then pulled back to hide in the passage between her tits, before once again pushing through, this time actually touching her lips just a moment, and then retreating again...

... And then it occurred to the fifth sister that the lad had boobs, too, quite as impressive as her own, and she reached up her hands to squeeze them, and pinch a nipple.

At once, the lad came, and she let go with a start as hot cum rained down on her face. The lad called Wolf stared down at her with an expression of wide-eyed surprise, his breathing hard. After a moment he got to his feet, and without another word he tied the two of them up, and went to find the sixth sister.

Now, the sixth sister had hidden in the bathroom and locked the door behind her, and thought herself safe from the lad with the wolfish appetite. But as lustful moans from all across the house reached her ears, she became less and less certain that she really wanted to be safe, and by the time the lad reached the bathroom, the door was unlocked, the key nowhere to be found, and the sixth sister was sitting in the bath, quite naked, rubbing herself in with oil.

"Hello," she said, looking up as he entered, "won't you join me?"

"Don't mind if I do," said the lad, pleasantly surprised, and slipped out of his clothes and into the tub. It was luxuriously big, and an obvious testimony to Mother Goat's wealth, but the two of them stayed close enough to touch nonetheless.

"You must be tired, having dealt with all my sisters," said the girl. "Won't you let me massage you?"

"Oh... sure," said the lad, thinking he could always fuck her after, and the girl took him by the shoulders and starting rubbing oil all over his back. Soon, however, her hands started slipping around him.

"You have such amazing tits," she said, as her hands drifted ever closer to his new additions. "Can I touch them?"

"Um, okay," said the lad in his feminine voice, and then moaned as she grabbed his boobs and started massaging them, squeezing them and rubbing the oil in, teasing circles around his hard nipples, stroking them, gently pinching, and he could tell she was enjoying this too, her breath hot against his neck, her crotch grinding gently against his backside. She nibbled his earlobe and one of her hands drifted down to envelop his ever-rigid tool.

"You really are the best of both worlds, aren't you," she whispered in his ear. The lad moaned, and nodded. Getting boobs had definitely been the best decision of his life. Damn, they felt good, and this girl was just amazing with her hands, and...

"I'm gonna," he said, and then, for the sixth time that day, his dick erupted with cum.

But the lad was not called Wolf for nothing, and he was truly insatiable. After securing the sixth sister, he went in search of the seventh, but this one he couldn't find, no matter how hard he looked, and unlike the previous ones, she truly did not want to be found. She sat safely in the clock-case, which the lad did not even know it was possible to open, and though she was plenty horny, she didn't make a sound. Soon, the lad left with his six bound sisters, and not long after that, Mother Goat came home.

But oh! what a sight she came home to! The door was ajar and furniture was overturned, and the table, the bed and the fireplace were splattered with cum, yes, every room she went to, the kitchen and the bathroom, everyplace positively reeked of sex, and nowhere could she find her darling daughters. She called out for them, and at last a voice replied, "Dear Mother, I am in the clock-case!"

She helped her daughter out, and soon she had shared the whole sordid tale of how the lad Wolf had tricked them and fucked the other six before taking them away with him. And you might imagine the anger of the stubborn Mother Goat.

But the two women had no intention of letting the lad get away with it, and they went out to look for him and for the missing sisters, and on the way the seventh sister convinced her mother they should stop by at the Witch Queen's place.

When they had got what they wanted from the Witch Queen, Mother Goat and her daughter found the lad Wolf at a meadow, where he lay sleeping under a tree, and all around him were the first six sisters, gagged and bound.

The first was bent over a low-hanging branch, her ass on display with a butt-plug in it. The second was bound with her back against a tree, her pussy dripping with fresh cum. The third was hogtied, a ring gag forcing her mouth open. The fourth and fifth were entwined with their heads between the others' legs, with two-headed dildos going from the pussy of one into the mouth of the other, keeping both open. And the sixth was wrapped up tight with her hands around her tits, coils of rope like art around her every limb.

It was, mother and daughter had to admit, a very erotic display. And there in the middle was their query, as naked as the bound girls all around, his pillowy breasts rising and falling with his every breath, his equally impressive dick twitching as he no doubt dreamt of yet more acts of conquest and perversion.

"He is not quite what I imagined when I said I would never be with a man," admitted Mother Goat.

"I would very much like to see him fuck you," admitted her seventh daughter. Mother Goat bit her lip.

"First, let's free your sisters and teach him that there are consequences to his actions," she said, and the two of them set to work.

12