The Wolf and the Seven Young Goats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~*~

When the lad called Wolf woke up, the first he noticed was a weight against his stomach, heavy like a stone, but soft and warm. He blinked, and tried to rub the sleep from his eyes, but found that he couldn't move his arms, which were pulled up and secured together above his head. He tried to move his legs and found them equally immovable, spread out and bound tight, and when his eyes focused, he saw that a woman was straddling his midsection, grinning down on him. He recognised at once the hottest mama in town, and felt twin pangs of fear and lust. Turning his head, the only thing he still had some control of, he saw all seven of her daughters standing around him as well, and every one was grinning at him in just the same way he had been grinning at them just hours before.

"Ah, hello, Mother Goat... You're, um, looking very fine today," said the lad, trying to sound suave and composed and not at all bothered by his current predicament. But Mother Goat wasn't going to make it easy for him.

"You're right," she said to her closest daughter, "she does sound like a slut."

"Hey, hold up a second, I'm not a -" started the lad, but a sister stuck her fingers into his open mouth, silencing him. She'd been fingering herself, and the lad couldn't help but moan as her arousal assaulted his senses, and he started sucking the digits clean quite without thinking about it. The girl snickered.

"I hope you weren't about to say you're not a slut, because that's a lie that really won't fly," said Mother Goat. "But perhaps you wanted to protest to being called 'she'? You do look like a woman and sound like a woman, but of course, if you'd rather call yourself a man, that's your prerogative. If you are a man, though... you know I don't tolerate men. You know I forbid men to enter my house - yet you did. And if you are a man, you broke my rules, and you will have to be punished. However... if you are not a man... well, then, I've never been with a girl with a dick before..."

Mother Goat leaned in close to the lad's ear, and whispered, "and I very much want to."

The lad stopped sucking the fingers in his mouth and stared at her. He could feel heat rising to his cheeks and realised he was blushing. Was she really offering what he thought she was? If he just said he was a woman... if he let these hot ladies call him a girl (a slut, a whore), he'd get to fuck the MILF of his dreams...? And they were right, anyway - weren't they? If he'd seen himself now, he would definitely have said he looked like a slutty girl, dick or no dick.

"So, what'll it be?" said Mother Goat, her voice both menacing and alluring. "Are you a man... or are you my female fucktoy?"

The lad called Wolf swallowed around the fingers still nestled within his mouth. Then, quite demurely, he mumbled "M a grrl."

"Oh, good girl!" said Mother Goat, beaming with delight.

"Now, darlings," she said to her daughters, "you can have her mouth and titties. But this lovely thing," and she slid backwards until she was rubbing the lad's hard cock between her ass cheeks, "this is all mine..."

At once, the ex-lad called Wolf felt like a thousand hands and mouths descended hungrily upon his - her - body, kissing her hard; groping her breasts, suckling and pinching her nipples, nibbling her neck and ears, taking her hands and guiding them into hungry pussies... It was overwhelming, and yet it didn't feel half as important as what was happening with her dick.

Mother Goat was going slowly, rubbing it first between her ass, then moving further back still and taking it between the folds of her pussy, gasping with delight whenever it touched her clit. It seemed to take forever before she lifted herself up and positioned her opening right above that pulsing head, and had Wolf's tongue not been tied up in a kiss, she would've begged for her to hurry up, to stop teasing, to let her in.

When she finally started lowering herself and the head disappeared into her tight cunt, the slut called Wolf could no longer hold back, and painted those inner walls white. But as always, she was insatiable, and her dick stayed as hard as ever, and Mother Goat continued her leisurely descent as though nothing had happened. By the time she finally started bouncing on the hard rod, Wolf had cum twice more, and felt almost delirious with desire.

Not long after, Mother Goat came too, howling as her pussy squeezed around its very first dick.

"Oh, Wolf, my girl," she said, rolling off her with a look of utter satisfaction, and waving her daughters away too, "you just earned yourself a permanent invitation to my house - and my bed. However, I know my seventh daughter still has something to tell you before we can all forgive you for your earlier trespass."

Wolf looked around, and realised she could only see six sisters around her. The elusive seventh was still just out of sight. She couldn't be far off, though, for the next moment, she heard her speak: "Get him - ah, her - to her feet."

The other sisters went to work at once, but they didn't undo her bonds. Instead, they took the rope holding her hands and flung it over an overhanging branch, and while they helped her to her feet they kept it taught, so that she was stuck in the position of legs spread and arms above her, even as she moved from the horizontal to the vertical.

"Hello, Wolf," said the seventh sister, coming forwards until her breasts were pressed against her captive's back.

"H-hello," said Wolf, suddenly worried about where this was going. The girl put her head on her shoulder, her breath hot against Wolf's ear.

"You know," she said, her voice a soft murmur, "I was really very jealous as I listened to you fuck my sisters. But I wasn't jealous of them - I was jealous of you. So when I realised later what you must've done, I decided to pay the Witch Queen a visit of my own. Their magic really is amazing, don't you think?"

She pressed harder against the bound girl's back, and now Wolf could feel more than just boobs: something hard was also pressing insistently against her naked bottom. A pair of hands pulled her ass cheeks apart, and the something hard slid between them, and started rubbing up and down. Wolf whimpered.

"Well, Wolf?" the sister muttered into her ear, "do you like my little change? Well, I say little - I told them I wanted to be at least as big as you. And I think they overestimated you a bit."

"Oh, p-p-please," stammered Wolf.

"Please what? Do you want me to stop? Or... do you want to get better acquainted? Aren't you curious what it's like? You've put yours in so many... don't you want to find out how it feels to have one in you?"

"Ah," breathed Wolf, holding it for a bit before... "B-be gentle?"

The sister chuckled victoriously, but she did take care as she placed her brand-new dick against Wolf's asshole and pushed it inside.

They moaned in unison. This was a new experience for both of them... and they loved it.

"Oh yes, yes," said the girl called Wolf and started pushing her hips back as best she could, "I should have done this ages ago!"

"Oooh... me too," said the sister. "Gods, having a dick is great! You're so tight!"

"Mm, yeah, baby, give me your dick," said Wolf, "give this slutty girl your fucking dick!"

"Yeah, take it!" growled the girl, "take it all!"

And while her mother and sisters looked on in enraptured desire, she buried her dick in Wolf's ass, pounding against the ex-lad's prostate, and Wolf's own dick started dancing and spraying the audience on first row with wads of hot, sticky cum. The sight of her sisters thusly decorated was enough for the seventh sister, too, and lodged deep in Wolf's dark tunnel, she came.

And when her sisters saw that, they all clapped their hands and cheered and cried aloud, "Our Wolf's a slut! Our Wolf's a slut!" and leapt upon the pair with their mother, and from that day forth they all fucked each other and lived happily ever after.

12