The Wolf Gatherer Chronicles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand automatically slid along her silk covered thigh to rest against the scant undergarment she wore. The material was hot and wet. Sliding a finger under the edge she touched her shaven mound. Agrafi sighed and sleep left her mind instantly. The finger delved between the lips to find her now swelling clitoris. The girl moved slightly on the floor and Agrafi suddenly had a much clearer view of the darker inner walls so recently battered with the ivory phallus. The finger slid through her now sodden opening to stroke the velvet inside. Her urethra twitched and she felt the need to urinate hard. Rising quickly she stood astride the girls head and let her stream hit Sophia directly in the face.

The girl spluttered as the salty spray entered her nose and mouth. Slowly Agrafi lowered herself onto sophias face whom began lapping hungrily. Agrafi felt the tongue run along the soft flesh of her sex lips and sighed contentedly; the tip was searching for her clitoris and finally locating the hood moved inwards and flicked across her hardening node. She felt her lips part as the tongues invasion became harder, the breadth of the prehensile invader lashing along the edge of the velvet walls to rest momentarily over her ass bud.

Sophia was moaning as she licked, the passion of her work being uttered in a guttural language spoken only in the throes of lust. Crouching into a deeper position Agrafi allowed the tongue full access to her inner being. The writhing penetrator salved her to a depth that seemed almost impossible, making her grind her sex against the willing slaves face. Agrafi felt the rising tide of her climax begin to build in her womb, rippling motions that traveled downwards to collide with the thrusts and rotations taking her from below. Suddenly it was upon her, the little death that took away breathe, sense and power.

She became a boat tossed upon a sea of pleasure and abandon without control or care. The pressures of that day and all the days gushed from between her thighs to coat sophia in her fluids and scent until unable to keep upright Agrafi slouched forward onto the slaves body. There she rested, spent, her weight pressing down upon the softness beneath, a form that willingly endured all that Agrafi was willing to give.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Taken by the Beast Lonely woman gives in to her animalististic urges.in NonHuman
Simply His Ch. 01-03 The First Sniff, Cravings, Questions. Werewolf Love story.in NonHuman
Jeremiah - Wolf Progenitor Reluctant Mating: The Werewolf and the Girl.in NonHuman
A Wolves' Bitch Girl gets kidnapped and bred by pack leader.in NonHuman
The Triplets Dragon Shifter Triplets.in NonHuman
More Stories