The Wolf That Wasn't There Ch. 01

Story Info
A man in a wheelchair gets a second chance.
1.2k words
4.12
12.8k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina Fuller cut the ham sandwich in half with a disgusted frown. The heat was driving her crazy and her employer wouldn't allow her to use any air conditioning. Clad in a light shirt tied at the waist and "Daisy Duke" cutoffs, her body was still sweating. Brushing a lock of black hair from her face, Katrina, Kat to the rest of the world, carried the food to the back bedroom of the cabin. As her hips swayed sensuously through the hallway, her mind wandered to what he was doing. Oh, she knew what the perverted little gimp was doing. She knew.

Being a live-in home health nurse and housekeeper wasn’t bad as jobs went, but Kat had other aspirations and dreams. This job was only a means to an end. In this case, it was the perfect means.

Standing in the doorway with a hand on one hip and the plate in the other, Kat watched the nude wheelchair-bound man gazing at a porn movie on the television while madly stroking his hard cock. Her eyes flipped between the screaming buxom woman on the TV being fucked by two men, and her home health charge masturbating. Kat shook her head.

"Don't you have anything better to do?" she asked.

"No" he replied, without looking at her.

"Here's your lunch." She sighed, "I'm going to sunbathe if you need me."

"Ok."

Kat turned and left and her patient watched her leave, her ass swiveling like only she could do. He felt his body stiffen at the sight of her full backside and came hard. With a grunt, his cock exploded hot cum across the room.

At 36, Phillip Waters was still a good-looking man, even with the long hair, unshaven beard and wheelchair. He lifted weights and took relatively good care of himself, but he had given up on himself. Confined to a wheelchair 3 years before by a police raid on the wrong house and shot in the back by a trigger-happy cop. The official ruling was that he was going for a weapon and they had defended themselves. He was only getting his pants. So, Phil had sued the city for 5 million, and collected 10 million. However, he had lost all enthusiasm for work or anything that had mattered before. Now Phil's only passion left was his sexual compulsions.

Cleaning the semen from his hand, Phil rolled over to the dresser and grabbed half the sandwich and stuffed it in his mouth while maneuvering to his computer. Rolling the mouse, he removed the soothing sight of the howling wolves screensaver and checked his download. Good. It was done. Phil clicked the downloaded file and watched as the mpeg file played. The screen filled with the sight of a pack of wolves running free through the forest. Wolves were his passion, while sex was his craving. Oh, to be as free as they were.

Finishing the sandwich, Phil decided to check on Kat. Wheeling to the back door, he saw her lying on a towel, nude and unashamed. He knew she did this on purpose to torment him, but he enjoyed her exhibitionism. Gripping his flaccid member, Phil began to stroke himself vigorously. She was lying on her stomach, her tight ass jutting up like a majestic mountain peak. His mind imagined her pussy squeezing around his cock like a vise as he entered her. Kat's smoky voice moaning as he fucked her deeply and tenderly. Her muscles holding his hard cock and matching every thrust with her hips.

Kat rolled onto her back to tan evenly and Phil gasped at the sight of her bouncing breasts and trimmed pussy. Her sunglasses gave her a forbidden, untouchable movie star quality. His cock grew harder as he stroked faster, imagining her full lips swallowing him completely. Her long fingertips grazing his balls. With his breath quickening, Phil felt his cum start to boil. He grunted quietly and sprayed the screen door with his cum.

Phil cleaned up and opened the door, rolling down the ramp. Kat lifted herself up on her elbows and lit a cigarette. He stopped his chair beside her and felt the hot sun caress him.

"Enjoy the show?" Kat asked in a bored tone.

"Mmm-hmm" he replied.

"Whatever."

A rustling broke Phil’s train of thought in the nearby bushes. He turned his chair and saw a dirty, disheveled German Shepard.

"What the..." Kat exclaimed.

"Come here, boy" Phil coaxed, holding out his hand.

The dog inched closer, first sniffing and then licking his outstretched hand. Phil reached behind his head and scratched behind the ears.

"I bet you're thirsty," he said.

"You've got to be kidding." Kat protested. "I'm not taking care of a dog"

"Nope" Phil replied smiling. "If nobody claims him, I'm keeping him."

“Whatever. As long as he stays out of my room. I’m going to take a shower.”

“Ok.” He replied, roughly rubbing the dog’s fur. “Let’s get you some water and food, huh? But, first, let’s get you cleaned up.”

The dog barked his agreement and followed the wheelchair toward the cabin. Ahead of him, Phil head Kat mutter something about the spunk on the screen door. He chuckled and held the door open for the large canine.

Kat retreated to solitude of her room and locked the door. She entered her own bathroom and twisted the shower knobs until the water was to her liking. The water felt heavenly as she stepped in, allowing it to cascade down her shapely body. As she relaxed, Kat thought about her life and, more importantly, her plans for the future.

Kat realized that she had nothing to really complain about. Her work was relatively easy, the pay was good, and all she actually had to put up with was that leering gimp. If only, he’d wear clothes just half the time. Oh well, she’d be out of here soon enough, and with millions. The thought of all that money made her aroused.

Kat reached for her sponge and rubbed it over her ample breasts. Her nipples were already erect and tingling. Sighing gently, she washed her breasts fully and slowly. Her mind kept thinking about her soon-to-be millions and enjoyed how it excited her.

“I’ll be free of him and this fucking wilderness.”

The sponge found it’s way to her pussy. Lost in the throes of lusty greed, Kat parted her legs and grazed the sponge across her pink lips. A short cry escaped her lips as the soft surface touching the folds sent shock waves through her body. She sat down in a corner of the shower stall and spread her legs widely. Kat guided the sponge up and down her pussy, causing her to moan louder and grip her left breast tightly. The long fingernails raked her solid nipple and pressed in on it, making it red and sensitive. Tossing the sponge aside, Kat positioned a finger on her pulsating clitoris and rubbed it vigorously. Lifting her hips and adjusting her body, she slipped a finger from her other hand into her tight anus.

“Oooohhh yesssss.” She growled.

Quickly building speed, Kat drove her finger within and manipulated her aching clit, rushing her body to a much-needed crescendo. With a muffled cry her body responded, sending her over the waterfalls of delight. Kat’s breath came in ragged gasps and her fingers spasmed as warm water bathed her delighted body.

“The first thing I’m doing when I get out of here is get fucked silly by some cabana boy.” She remarked with a contented sigh. “Maybe two.”

More to come!