The Wolf That Wasn't There Ch. 02

Story Info
Sub Wendy's Night.
1.4k words
4.13
10.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some hours later, Kat stuck her head out the back door and saw Phil and the dog playing fetch. Phil had finally put on a pair of shorts and a ball cap.

“Wendy called.” She yelled at him, “She said he’s coming over tonight.”

“Great.” Phil replied, a bit winded.

“I’m heading to town, so you two can fuck in peace.”

“Very funny.”

Actually, Wendy was coming over for a booty call and not for the first time. Wendy and Phil had been friends since childhood and had discovered their shared love of dominance and submission early on.

Phil thought about his friends arrival when the dog trotted up and placed his head on his new master’s lap.

“Ok boy, let’s get some food.” Phil said, petting his head.

After a quick microwave meal, Phil was about to watch some tv when he heard a knock at the door. The dog whimpered and ran to another room. Mumbling a few choice curses, he wheeled through the house and answered it. Standing on the porch was tall man in a suit and dark sunglasses. Somehow, he seemed out of place.

“Can I help you?” Phil asked.

“Hi, I was up here on vacation and my dog ran off.” The man said, handing Phil a sheet of paper, “Have you seen him?”

Phil took the paper and examined it. It was a fax printout picture of the German Shepard now hiding in his bedroom. Something didn’t smell right here.

“No, I haven’t. Sorry.” He lied.

“Well, thanks for your time. If you do see him, please call me.” The stranger said handing him his card.

Phil took it and nodded, closing the door. He wasn’t sure whether his desire to keep the dog or his mistrust of his alleged owner made him lie, but he was certain that he’d made the right decision. Watching the man drive away, he saw Wendy’s pickup pull into the driveway.

Wendy Finch was a 5’ 4” brown haired woman with a magnificent figure and mischievous grin. His jeans and tank top only enhanced her curves and valleys. He figured that she had changed since she usually wore mechanics coveralls, as she was the best mechanic in the county. Wendy knew what she had and worked it with practiced ease.

“Hey baby,” Wendy remarked with her usual greeting, “What’s with the man in black?”

“He’s looking for a lost dog, and I think you’re pretty close with the ‘man in black’ thing’.” Phil replied.

“You mean that dog behind you?”

Phil wheeled around and saw the dog sitting on its haunches, tongue panting and he was almost smiling. Wendy knelt down and scratched playfully behind the canine’s ears as the tongue licked her face affectionately.

“Yea, I had a bad feeling about the guy and the dog didn’t seem to want to see him either.” Phil explained, “I guess all those years as a P.I. made me paranoid.”

“Hey, don’t knock paranoid. Paranoid is good.” Wendy replied, standing again, “Now, enough conspiracy talk. Let’s get stoned and watch some porn.”

“Works for me.”

Thirty minutes later, both people were relaxing in Phil’s bedroom, sharing a joint and watching “The Banged Sisters”.

“This movie always makes me hot.” Wendy proclaimed, writhing her hips.

“So, I noticed.”

“You’re not exactly limp there, sir” she remarked pointing to his bulging shorts and falling into her submissive role.

Despite Phil’s injury, he had always been able to enjoy sex. For him, it was mostly visual and mental, as his feeling in that region was gone. However, he could swear that there was a spot on the underside of his cock that sent a erotic tickle through his body when it was properly stimulated.

“Then you better do something about it.” He commanded.

“Yes sir.”

Phil was sitting up in bed when Wendy straddled his legs and slid his shorts down, freeing his hard cock. Wendy reached into her back pocket and produced another joint and lighter. After lighting the short cigarette, she inhaled deeply and thrust herself forward on his throbbing member. Taking the joint from her free hand, Phil shuddered as his flesh squeezed into her throat, feeling that wonderful tickle. Wendy’s mouth made slurping and sucking noises as she would bring her head up slowly and force in back down hard. After about a minute, she released his cock and expelled a cloud of smoke. Her eyes were glassy and saliva dripped from her chin as Phil handed her the joint. Wendy took it with a shaky hand and took an even bigger hit and shoved his cock back into her mouth. Phil watched as his cock pumped in and out of her tight throat, massaging him to heaven. When she finally came up for air, Wendy coughed out the smoke with a few quick breaths and dove back onto him. Her hand reached between her legs and vigorously rubbed her pussy through her course jeans. Wendy moved like an animal now, her hips rocking and head twist6ing while ramming his firm cock harder and faster. Phil gripped the back of her head as he felt his balls twitch, holding her head in place. He grunted hard as his cock erupted into her throat. Wendy’s hand chafed her legs while sucking all of his cum gratefully. When the reddened phallus popped out of her mouth, a final squirt of semen hit her mouth. Wendy screamed gutturally when an orgasm rolled through her body. The act of giving a blowjob always seemed to make her come. Her body twitched and a creamy mixture of saliva and semen spilled from her trembling lips. She collapsed on her Master’s legs, breathing heavily and occasionally shuddering as the last of her orgasm escaped.

“That was beautiful, but I’m not through with you yet, slave.” Phil grinned, stroking his slippery cock.

“God, I hope not, sir.” She giggled and proceeded to clean his limp appendage and breath life back into it.

Phil’s cock quickly rose to the occasion and he pushed her back.

“Strip for me” he ordered her.

Wendy slid off the bed and began swaying her hips and moving her hands up and down her body in time to the music from the TV. He could see that the crotch of her jeans was dark from her previous orgasm. Her master stroked himself as she cupped her supple breasts through the tank top and gyrated her hips in a circular motion.

“Tear it off.” He instructed.

Wendy gripped the straps and ripped the light material, exposing her full heaving breasts. She threw the torn top asides and unbuttoned her tight jeans. With practiced ease, she slid them off while swiveling her ample hips. The room was warm and her body glistened with sweat. Like a sensuous animal, Wendy crawled into the bed and straddled Phil’s body. She rotated her pelvis over his stiff cock as he slapped her thighs with the head. Gently, he placed his thumb on her rigid clit and rubbed it slowly. Wendy moaned loudly, her lips trembling. She took her cock in both hands and guided inside. She screamed as the first few inches spread her and thrust herself down hard. They both grunted in unison. Wendy began bucking her hips madly as Phil grabbed her by the hair and pulled her forward, kissing her sweaty lips and exploring her wonderful mouth. Their tongues grazed, rubbed, and entwined as his hands found her erect nipples, pinching and twisting them painfully. Pushing her back a bit, Phil took a pink nipple in his mouth and held it in his teeth, allowing his tongue to chafe against it.

“Oh god, master.” She cried, her hips moving quickly.

“Cum for me, slave.” He growled.

As he bit and sucked each firm bud, her hand rapidly stroked her stiff clit. Wendy’s cries came quicker between raspy breaths while she continued sliding up and down her master’s cock. With a sudden, unexpected scream, she came forcefully, her juices pouring and her pussy rippling over Phil’s cock. This sent him over the edge as he climaxed quickly, shooting cum deep inside her convulsing cunt. The feeling of her master filling her, brought another tidal wave or orgasms, rendering her into a quivering mass of jelly. She lay down on his chest, breathing hard, her hands holding him tightly, and drifted off to sleep.

More to come!