The Wolf with the Red Roses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,207 Followers

"Good girl," he says as I examine him.

He's big, bigger than Craig. Thicker. Blue veins, a swollen head, his shaft is so thick I can't circle him with my thumb and fingers. Rigidly hard. Steely hard under my fingers and I know he's excited by this. I'm exciting him. I want to see his balls as well but they're hidden by his clothing.

He smiles with approval. He too is looking down at my hand where I clasp him in my fingers. "That's why I want you to sleep in the bed nearest the door," he says. "Little Red Riding Hood is going to get a visit from the Big Bad Wolf tonight if she leaves her bedroom door open."

"Won't you huff and puff and blow the door down if I don't leave it open?" I whisper. I can't stop looking at his cock. It's so hot and hard, steel sheathed in silk in my hand. It's big too. Definitely he's bigger than Craig. Longer and thicker. I'm liquidly wet now and his fingers know it. I can hear little wet sounds where he's touching me through my panties and I'm so embarrassed. I can't stop what I'm doing though. I don't want him to stop what he's doing either. I want more. I want him to take more from me. I want him to take what he wants from me. Everything he wants. Everything I have to give.

"No, Regan," he smiles. "Wrong story. You need to open the door and let me in, otherwise the wolf will be defeated and forced to retreat. This wolf only takes what's offered to him willingly."

My hand is moving on him now, slowly stroking him. He's so hard under my fingers and I'm melting. We're both looking at my hand as it moves on him. The head of his cock is almost brushing the back of his hand where he's touching me with his fingers. He kisses my forehead. I look up, my eyes meet his.

"Offered?" I whisper. My thoughts are a mess, incoherent.

"Are you offering yourself to the wolf with the red roses, Regan?" he breathes. "Because the wolf wants you. The wolf wants you very much, Regan Wong. But only if you say yes to the wolf." His finger pushes against my slit, pushes the lace of my panties inwards between my labia. I'm so sensitive and that lace is rough. Abrasive. For a moment, I want to cry out but I don't. Instead, a wordless whimper escapes me.

"Are you offering yourself to the wolf with the red roses?" He's repeating his question.

"Yes," I gasp, shuddering as his fingertip pushes inwards, my eyes looking up into his. I can barely form the word, my mouth isn't mine. "Yes, I am, Mr. Wolf, Sir."

"Do you say that to all the boys?" He grins. It's a joke? No, it's the words from the song. Somebody has put it on repeat. Jesus, I can't think straight. My toes are curling. I'm dying here. Oh Jesus Jesus Jesus don't stop touching me. Don't stop. Touch me properly. Put your finger inside me.

"No," I gasp. "I don't, not to anyone. Only to you ... only to you ... Sir." His fingers are driving me crazy. Craig's never done this to me, never got me so mindlessly excited like this. I'm just about squirming on his desk. I want to beg him. Just, I don't know what to beg for. No, I do know, but I've never done this before and I'm shy but I want him. I want him so much now. I don't know how to ask him.

"Not Craig?" He's smiling, watching me. He's enjoying my excitement, he knows what he's doing to me and he's seeing my confusion and that I'm flustered and he's enjoying it and I want him to. I want him to enjoy me. I want him to see my excitement and my embarrassment and how much I want what he's doing to me.

"No," I gasp. "Yes ... Craig ... no, I don't know... I've never..." I'm totally confused, my brain's not working. It's disconnected from my mouth. His fingers make me want to squeal. I want to lie back on the desk and just feel him fingering me there. Anywhere. Whatever he wants. My hand strokes him and strokes him, his hard shaft feels so good and I want to stroke him until he shoots off in my hand.

Better yet, I want to sink to my knees on the floor and take his cock in my mouth and taste him as he shoots off in my mouth. For the first time in my life I know. I want this. I want his cock. I want Andrew to take me and make me his. I want to surrender myself to him. And I'm not thinking of only a blowjob now. Neither is he, but then, I don't think he was thinking of blowjobs to start with. That was just me.

"Craig's never made love to you has he, Regan? Is that what you want to tell me?"

"No ...no, Sir, he hasn't ... yes ..." God, my mouth. I'm panting. Looking at his cock, I want him in my mouth. I want to taste him, I want him to shoot off in my mouth like Craig does. Fill my mouth with his cum so that I have to swallow and swallow. I want to taste him. No, I don't, I want to spread my legs wide, I want open myself for him. I want him to take me as a woman is taken. "Please ... please Andrew...."

"I want you, Regan." He looks so serious now, so intent. "I want to make love to you tonight."

My heart is pounding so hard I think I'm going to faint. I swallow. "I'll leave the door open ... for you ... But Lulu ...."

He smiles. "Lulu won't wake up for anything once she's asleep," he says.

"Oh," I say. He's right.

"We better stop now," he says, "or the Wolf is going to take Little Red Riding Hood on his desk." His hand leaves me. I keep stroking him. I don't want to stop. I tug at him, pulling him closer, pressing the swollen purple head of him against my red lace panties. Against me. It feels so good and if my panties weren't there and he pushed, he'd be inside me. I know that. He knows that too and I can see from the expression on his face that for a moment, he's tempted.

"Please," I gasp. "You can if you want."

His hand takes mine, removes my fingers. He steps back, tucks himself away. He's so big and so hard and it takes him a little effort. He grins at me. "You can have it all later, Regan. If you want it. Do you want it? Because I want you, Regan Wong, I want you very much."

My heart pounds at the look he gives me. "Yes," I say, very faintly. I can't move. I'm limp. "Yes, Sir."

"Let's get back out there," he says, "Craig will be looking for you soon."

"Yes," I say again, finally standing, my legs quivery. I almost fall. It's so hard to stand when your legs feel like they're jelly and your knees aren't yours anymore. I just want to lie down. I don't want to move. I don't want to think. My top is hanging open. I don't care if Craig is looking for me either. I'd rather stay here with Andrew.

"Wait," he says. His hands are on my breasts, both of them. I close my eyes and wait and then his arms are around me and he's kissing me again and I'm kissing him back and his hand wraps itself in my long dirty blonde hair and tilts my head back, forcing me to look up at him.

"I want to make you mine tonight, Regan," he breathes, looking down into my eyes. I'm trembling, feeling him pressing against me. Hard. He's so big and hard. "I want you to know what I want to do to you. I want you to say yes to me. Understand me, Regan?"

My body flames. If he wasn't holding me, I'd sink to the floor. "Yes," I whisper.

His free hand is on my breast again, cupping my breast. "Regan, I'd like to share something with you." His voice flows over me like molten chocolate, thick and liquid, clinging to my skin. I'm tingling everywhere, just at his words, at the sound of his voice.

"Yes," I manage to whisper. I want him to bite me.

"I like telling you what to do," he says. "I like it even more when you obey me, Regan. When you call me Sir. I like that a lot. You did say you'd give me anything, before. If I tell you what to do, will you obey me?"

That wasn't what I'd meant, but, okay, yes, I'll obey him. I'll do what he wants me to do, I think. I'm standing here in his arms, my top wide open, my boob still wet with his saliva. His hand is on my boob, making free of me. His other hand has my head pinned, looking up at him. I'm scared, but I'm excited.

"Yes," I whisper again. I'll obey him. "Yes, Sir, I'll obey you." It feels so good to say that.

He smiles. "Use this hand..." He takes my right hand in his. "...And pinch your nipple as hard as you can."

Huh? I'm confused. "Why?" His hand is still wrapped in my hair, holding my head so that I have to look up at him. I like the way he's holding me. I like his other hand on my boob.

"Because I want you too, Regan, that's why." He smiles. "Obedience, that's what I want from you, Regan." He kisses me gently but his eyes are blazing. When his mouth lifts from mine, he's breathing hard, like a stallion. That look, the way be breathes, his hands on me. I shiver, tightening inside with a delicious heat that threatens to buckle my knees all over again.

"Do it for me, Regan," he growls, his voice husky, low. "Obey me."

My breathe catches. Somehow I think he's testing me and I want to pass. My right hand moves to my breast, I cup myself, feeling my breast, small and very firm, my nipple so hard and swollen. Not its usual soft puffy swelling but an elongated rubbery hardness that's far larger than normal. I know how sensitive my nipples are, but now, with his fingers toying with the other, my own fingers bring a little thrill to me. I grip my nipple loosely between my thumb and foreknuckle.

"Pinch my nipple?" My voice is thin, reedy, not my normal voice at all. "Sir," I add.

"Pinch your nipple as hard as you can for as long as you can," Andrew says. "I want to watch you do that for me."

I look into his eyes, I take a breath. Squeeze. Squeeze harder. Keep squeezing. My nipples are sensitive and it hurts. I really am pinching myself hard. "Owww." I gasp, a warm flush spreading across my skin when I finally release myself. That hurt.

"Good girl," he says.

"Do it to me," I whisper, looking up at him. I'm scared. This is weird. Exciting, but weird. Why am I asking him? I have no idea.

"Do what?" he asks.

"Pinch my nipple, Sir," I gasp. "I want you to." My insides tighten as I speak, a rush of heat inside me, at my center. I'm hypnotized by his eyes.

"Do you have any idea what I want to do to you, Regan Wong," he whispers, his hand moving slowly on my breast.

"No, Sir," I gasp, "not really." I don't have any idea at all, not really, except that he wants to come to my bed tonight, which almost certainly means he wants to make love to me. I'll let him. I'll let him to anything he wants to me. I'll do anything he wants. I think. I mean, it's not like I've made love with anyone before. I try and put that into words. "I've never...." It's so hard. I force myself. "I've never had sex before, Sir." I swallow. Blush a fiery red. He's forcing me to look up into his eyes when I want to turn my head away. I'm embarrassed, shy. But I've told him.

"Never?" he breathes. "Not even with Craig?"

I want to shake my head but I can't move. "Never," I whisper. "Not with anyone." In a moment of candor, I add, "I'm good at blowjobs though."

"Oh, are you?" Andrew grins. "Well, you can show me later. Do you still want me to pinch your nipple?"

"Ohhhhh." His question, it hits me physically. "Yes," I moan. My face burns. "Please, Sir. If you'd like to." Somehow I think he would.

He says nothing. His thumb makes gentle sweeps up the curved underside of my breast, over my nipple, lightly back down again and he's smiling as he takes my swollen nipple between his thumb and his finger and squeezes. Hard. Much harder than I squeezed my own nipple.

"Owwww ...oowww..owwwww." Both my hands are on his shoulders, I'm clutching at him, arching my back, standing on my tiptoes and it hurts and he's squeezing harder, he's twisting my nipple, tugging at it and my insides are rippling, tightening and he's watching me, his eyes watching my face and I know he's enjoying this and his squeezing hurts me. It hurts me so that I feel tears of pain trickle from my eyes and I'm squealing but I don't ask him to stop because I can see that he's enjoying this and I love it that he is and somehow I'm enjoying it even though it hurts like fuck.

"Owww," I sob. "Owwww.... Owwwww." He's twisting my nipple and squeezing just as hard and his other hand releases my hair and slips between our bodies, slides inside my panties. I'm wet, so wet and my nipple hurts and my sex seems to somehow open and suck his finger inside me so that I'm clasping his finger tightly with my channel walls, his finger is up inside me, my hips are jerking as he cups me and holds me and squeezes and tugs and twists my nipple.

"Oowwooohhhhhh .... Ohhhhhhh." I'm sobbing, I'm moaning, I've fallen back against his desk. I'm held up by the desk and his hand between my thighs, I'm impaled on his finger, feeling it move inside me, exploring me and I'm so wet and my clitoris is so swollen and sensitive and he knows how to touch me there and he is, he's touching me and my hips jerk wildly, uncontrollable and I'm sobbing and crying out. He twists my nipple hard again, squeezes. Sudden pain shoots through me, somehow meeting and joining the pleasure at the juncture of my thighs, building in an instant into explosive orgasm that crashes through me like one of those waves that comes from nowhere and dumps you unexpectedly on the beach with all the wind knocked out of you.

I've never felt anything so good as his hand holds me, as my sex dances on his finger in an explosion of pleasure that is longer and harder than any orgasm my own fingers have ever brought me to. My pleasure washes through me in great waves, a sun going nova within me and then, moaning, sobbing, I lean limply forward to rest my head against his shoulder.

His fingers release my nipple at last, his other finger eases out from inside me, his hand slides out from inside my panties and I'm drained, panting, glowing. His hand, the hand that was inside my panties, cups my cheek, and lifts my face up to look into his while his other hand caresses my breast gently, soothing the pain there. I can smell my own scent on his fingers. He kisses me.

"I'm going to fuck you tonight, Regan Wong," he breathes in my ear. "Do you really want that?"

"Yes, Sir, I do, Sir," I murmur. There's nothing inside me but a glowing acceptance of what he wants to do to me. Surrender. Utter and complete surrender and it feels so right. Not that I think there was any resistance to start with. "I'll leave the door open for you."

"Good," he says. He kisses me again. Picks up the strappy bondage top thing. I have no idea what it's called. "Wear this harness for me," he says. "Don't wear anything but this in bed tonight, Regan. I want my little Valentine naked and ready for me. In fact, I want you to wear it now, under your top this time."

His hands push my top down my arms, peel it off me. I'm half-sitting on his desk, naked from the waist up. I've been naked from the waist up with Craig but with Andrew it's something I really want and he's putting that strappy thing on me with his own hands. The straps criss-cross me but they leave my breasts completely exposed. More than exposed. They frame and accentuate my breasts in a triangle made up of strips of black leather with small silver buckles and rings. My skin burns. Embarrassment? Shame? Excitement? My nipples are still so swollen and large, so hard. Aching.

Andrew fastens the back. Looks down at me. "Oh fuck, Regan, yes," he almost groans.

I reach out and touch him, looking up at him as my fingers clasp him. Inside his trousers, he's rock hard. I brush his length with my fingers. I want to hold him in my hand again. He looks down at my touch. His hands move to cup my breasts again. Both of them. I lean forward, pushing them against his hands

"Tonight, Regan Wong," he breathes. "Wait until later tonight when I come to you." He picks up my red top, helps me put it on. Buttons it for me. Fastens my cape around my neck with tender fingers. Just before he opens the French doors for us to slip out and back into the party, he whispers in my ear. "Remember what you're going to wear for me tonight, Regan. Nothing else. Just what I told you. That's all."

I don't say anything. I want to moan out loud. If he turns me round and pushes me onto his desk or onto the floor and takes me right at this moment, I know I'll let him. He doesn't do anything. I'm not sure if I'm disappointed or not. I do know I can't wait for later tonight. I know what he wants now. Me. And I know what I'm going to give him.

My surrender.

I'm going to offer more than my throat to the Wolf with the Red Roses. I'm going to be almost naked and ready for him. I'm going to offer him everything. When he comes to me, he'll know that he can do what he wants to me. He'll know that he can take me. Because I'll be waiting for him and I'll be wearing exactly what he wants me to wear. Nothing else.

I'm not even thinking of Craig when I walk back out into the party.

Actually, I'm not even thinking.

We haven't been gone long. Only fifteen minutes although it seems like a lot longer. Nobody has missed us. I can't see Craig or Lulu. When I go to the bar, Harry shrugs. Neither has he. He pours me a drink. My fourth drink of the night. Coke with a dash of vodka and lots of ice. That's what I usually drink at parties. Not that I drink much. I'm drinking way more tonight than I usually do. I perch at the bar and sip on it.

I'm trying to think and not succeeding very well. My body is on fire, my skin tingles and burns, my nipples ache and they're so swollen. I can feel the leather straps tight against my skin, under my top and my nipples are so hard. Those leather straps constantly remind me of what's going to happen to me later tonight. I keep thinking of Andrew's cock in my hand and whenever I do, my breathe comes faster, my heart rate jumps. I want to go to bed right this moment and wait for him. I want to hold his cock in my hand again and stroke him. Right now.

I'll need to say goodnight to Craig first though or he'll come looking for me. Maybe I should feel bad about what I'm going to do tonight with Andrew, but I don't. Craig is my boyfriend but it's not like I'm in love with him. He's not in love with me either. We like each other, but it was Lulu dating Harry that brought us together. Craig is Harry's best friend, Lulu is mine. When they started dating it was kind of natural that Craig and I meet. Dating just followed.

The two of them like dating two Chinese girls. Lulu and I are as close to looking like twins as makes no difference. Harry and Craig are very similar looking too. It's been fun, although neither Lulu's parents nor mine really approve of us dating gweilo guys. We both knew that right from the start but we did it anyway. In all honesty I just went along with Lulu. She's the one that had a huge crush on Harry and she'd pushed me into dating Harry's friend so we could keep going out together.

* * *

"Okay, okay, you date this gweilo if you want to, Regan," my Mom had said to me when I'd told her I was going on a date with Craig, not very happily. "You're eighteen now, you're a big girl. But no hanky panky, okay. These gweilo boys, they want sex all the time. They did when I was your age, I tell you. You just say no. First base, okay. Second base, okay maybe. He want third base, you tell him referee says he's out, okay. Date him now, have some fun, find a good Chinese boy when you go to College next year, Regan. One that's going to graduate soon, good qualifications, something professional. By the time you finish College, you should have a good degree and a ring on your finger. Then you can have fun, lots of hanky panky. No need to tell your fiancée everything. Once you've got the ring along with hooking a nice Chinese boy, hanky panky's fine."

My Mom is like that. Practical. That's how she'd landed Dad. She'd told me often enough. When I was younger, it sounded like a plan. Now? Not so much, although I do wonder how much hanky panky my Mom got up to. And if she ever dated a gweilo. I'm not asking though. I don't really want to know. Lulu's Mom said more or less the same thing to Lulu. We compared notes. Of course we both listened. Of course I'd thought Mom was right. Chinese Mom's are always right. Lulu wasn't so sure. She was already in love with Harry and her older sister had married a gweilo.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,207 Followers