The Wolf's Call to the Moon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtForm
ArtForm
1,148 Followers

The stranger smiled and moved forward to press a kiss down her throat and over her collar bone. She could feel him leaving tender bite marks as he made his way down but Mallory was too giddy with pleasure to stop him. His fingers were already unbuttoning her jeans, pulling it down slightly to allow him some access to her already soaked pussy.

The moment his fingers stroke her heated flesh, Mallory let out a loud moan, tilting her head back in agony. He was teasing her, rubbing her clitoris lightly in slow circles; his eyes watching her face intently for every reaction.

"More... please," she pleaded, rubbing her bottom closer to his fingers. She caught a smirk on his face before he plunged two fingers straight up into her dripping pussy, moving it in and out with alternating rhythm.

When he felt her muscles squeezing his fingers tight, he simply bent forward to take one nipple into his mouth and sucked hard, bringing her to the edge of her first orgasm.

Mallory was grinding her hips down, demanding more and more from him. He was touching her just the right way and with just the right pressure that she wasn't going to be able to hold back...

"Oh god..." The first wave of orgasm hit her hard, shaking her body as the ripples of pleasure coursed through her body. He didn't pause but continued to plunge his fingers faster and deeper as best as he could even as warm liquid started to coat his fingers copiously.

When Mallory finally opened her eyes; the tide of orgasm subsiding, she blinked as she watched the stranger pull his fingers out of her pussy and lick at the wetness dripping down his hands. Even that one simple move looked highly erotic to her.

Mallory couldn't take it anymore.

"Take me home... I want you."

The stranger seemed reluctant at first to let her move over to the passenger seat but then he changed his mind. Adjusting his seat, he turned on the ignition and turned to face her.

"I'm Clay."

It was the first time that Mallory heard his voice and the low masculine tone stroked her senses.

"I'm Mal."

He didn't respond this time but shifted the car into gear and sped off.

***

Jamie had stayed his ground, arms crossed over his chest, watching calmly as Mallory was whizzed away into the darkness of the parking lot. If he was angry, he made no show of it.

He waited until he could hear the engine of the car revving to life before stepping out into the deserted parking lot. Leaning casually against a pillar, Jamie made sure he was alone before speaking out loud.

"Follow them." To any normal person, it would seem that he was talking to himself but amidst the shadows, a tall muscular silhouette nodded before melting into the darkness away from his master.

Jamie let out a long sigh. Mallory it seemed, was worth more trouble to him than he had expected. Had it not been for the need of an expert Lycian hieroglypher, he would never have hired her. She was infuriating with her rejections to his advances and her extraordinary obsession with the Sleeping Giant.

At first he had suspected that she had discovered artefact there that she wanted sole credit for and was thus being secretive about them. But then he realised that she would only trek up the mountain at full moon each month and would return in an almost enthralled state, as if she was high on weed. He knew she was enchanted by the Werewolf legends but surely she was not...

"Riiinggg" The annoying ringtone of his phone snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Klaus," he answered; his voice a tone softer as a mark of respect. "How can I help you tonight?"

"Tell me; are the twins ready to be shipped by next week as you've estimated? I want a run through again of the security involved in this transportation. You know how important this is to both of us."

Jamie was aware of how important the relics were and not just to them but to their entire race.

"The archaeological institute at Cambridge has confirmed my visiting status and given us the space to further study the twins with the caveat that their students are able to participate as well."

The note of concern on the other line was a deafening silence.

"I am aware of the risks that presents but it is..."

"You should have listened to me and moved it to Sorbonne!"

Jamie steadied his voice to deflect his annoyance. "We have had this conversation too many times Klaus. It is too close to Notre Dame for the study to be completed without raising suspicion. I have given too much of myself to the retrieval of this and I will not jeopardise it for your convenience!"

Jamie knew he was threading the line with that accusation but then Klaus responded calmly, "Very well young Elder. I shall put our trust in your judgement but be warned - should you fail, I will not hesitate to ordain a Blood Hunt - the termination of your bloodline."

The line went dead and Jamie closed his eyes to suppress the anger brewing within. He knew that Klaus was an overbearing son of a bitch who was holding on to the last months of his absolute authority by enforcing draconian laws. For at the turn of the century, the rotational system of the Council of Elders would decree that a new Elder be voted to be the Mulk.

The Mulk was the reigning Elder of that century, enforcing the various laws and order upon their kind - descendants of Cain; cursed vessels ordained to roam the earth until the end of time.

The Risen.

***

The stranger remained cloaked in the shadows, watching as his subjects of interest tumbled out of the car in front of a simple stone and sun-dried brick house. His master had warned him that both subjects were to be watched very closely. He knew what was implied.

Like all Risen, changelings are also able to mask themselves so extensively that some have developed the untraceable ability. Such a skill was rare even amongst the highest ranking Risen for it took centuries of solitude, without any social contact except with the natural environment. He smirked at the thought of the Elders not having such a luxury.

Watching the subjects in such an intimate embrace did not faze him. He didn't feel lust nor needed it. Seduction was merely a means to an end - nutrition.

He continued watch; heightening his senses to be able to hear, smell and feel them even through the walls.

Sex was so boring that he almost fell asleep until he caught the stench of a Light Walker...

***

They had tumbled out of the car and fumbled their way into his house; hands hungrily tearing at each other's clothes.

Mallory couldn't believe what was happening. She was not one to simply jump at a man and engage in a one night stand but her body and her mind were so completely enthralled by this dangerously fascinating man that they were screaming to claim him. He was hers and she needed him now.

Clay seemed to have sensed her desperate need for he lifted her in his arms, allowing her legs to wrap naturally around his waist as he carried her into his room. His wolf would have taken her there and then on the living room floor but Clay would not have allowed it. Mallory meant more to him than just an easy lay and he wanted her to know it. She was the only reason why he had taken his human form for the first time in over a year.

For six months, they had watched each other - those few stolen hours more intimate than anything either of them ever experienced or understood, until now. They had bared their loneliness to each other and yet felt comforted by each other's presence even when no words were passed between them.

Gently laying her on his bed, he began to take his time to explore every part of her. Tugging away at the remainder of her clothes, he took a step back to admire the woman in front of him.

"You're beautiful," he whispered, bringing his face closer to hers as he slowly took her glasses off. Kissing her softly, he allowed his hands to roam over her breasts, moulding them to his palm and pinching her nipples to taut peaks.

She whimpered against him, her hips arching close to the hardness still contained in his pants.

"Please..." She pleaded, hands fumbling at his jeans buttons. "I need to feel you."

Obliging, he unbuttoned his jeans, letting the material pool at his feet. Her hands immediately went for his erected cock nestled in the soft cotton of his boxers. Drawing a sharp breath, he allowed her fingers to explore the hardened muscle for a few more seconds before pulling her hands away to place them above her head.

"Keep them there until I say so," he growled seductively. Mallory whimpered but he cut off her protest with a savage kiss on her lips; her scent - hot, female and intoxicating - infiltrated his senses.

Trailing kisses down her body, he allowed his lips to close possessively over one of her nipples. A small explosion went off in her head as his teeth scraped the sensitive flesh while his other hand gripped her neglected breast firmly like a brand.

"Keep your eyes on me, Mallory," he ordered as he began to kiss down her belly, pushing her thighs apart and rubbing his jaw against the tender flesh of her inner thighs.

Watchful blue eyes held her attention as he brought his lips to the throbbing nub between her legs; his tongue licking and exploring her tender flesh with a burning hunger.

Mallory knew she should be afraid. This man - this stranger - moved with a powerful grace that warned her that he was dangerous; a lethal predator and yet her body was arching defiantly into his mouth, giving him full access to every inch of her.

Slipping two fingers inside of her, Clay revelled in the slickness of juices that started to flow and lapped it up, sucking hard on her clitoris.

Pleasure wrecked her body, the wave of sensations causing her to grip tight at the sheets, her thighs quivering as the sexual pleasure rocked her senses. Clay had to clamp his hands on her inner thighs to keep her spread and open for him.

When her orgasm had died down, she opened her eyes to find Clay staring down at her, his broad frame casting a shadow over her body. Experimentally, she spread her fingers over the hardness of his chest, gently trailing down to the defined muscles of his abdomen and finally resting at the waistband of his boxers. Instinct gnawed at her core.

"I want you," she whispered silkily as she pushed the material down; her eyes fixated at his heavy erection.

Clay wasted no time taking off his boxers to lie gloriously naked on top of her; skin to skin. He allowed his cock to rub erotically over the slicked entrance of her womanhood teasingly even as her hips arched in sexual demand.

With his hands at each side of her head, Clay kept his eyes locked on hers as he began to push the tip of his engorged cock slowly inside of her. The sharp initial pain of the intrusion had her pressing her palm onto his chest but she held on as his cock continued to bury itself to the hilt inside of her.

"Shh, I promise it won't hurt for long," he whispered, kissing her softly for reassurance as his body stood completely still, allowing her to adjust to him. The knowledge that she had never laid with any other man but him made him even more protective and possessive of her.

Mallory was overwhelmed by the sensory overload her body was experiencing but she wanted more. Her lover had been gentle but now her body ached with the need for him. Moving her hips encouragingly, she nodded at him and whispered, "I want more."

Clay pulled out an inch causing her to cry out at the erotic shock of his cock rubbing against her sensitive flesh but this time he didn't stop. He pulled his cock all the way out, only to thrust it back all the way inside of her causing her to scream out in pleasure and pain.

When she was sure that her body could take no more, Clay only seemed to bring her ecstasy to even greater heights as he repeated his movements, thrusting in and out in a slow, sensuous manner causing her to moan over and over again.

Her sexy whimpers were driving him insane. It took so much control to move inside her with such agonising slowness, especialy when her pussy gripped his cock with maddening tightness.

Clay knew that his wolf was too close to the edge and when she whispered his name and pleaded for more, his control snapped.

Flipping her over, he pulled her lush bottom up and slid into her slippery pussy again, feeling the searing heat of her flesh gripping his hard cock. She was so much tighter in this position that both man and wolf was perilously close to cumming.

Mallory was screaming out his name as he fucked her harder and deeper; her head tossing backwards as pleasure wrecked her body. The pain she felt earlier was gone and only a primal need was now guiding her body and mind as they raced towards the end.

"Mallory..." her name was a breath through clenched teeth. Clay had pulled her body up, his hands cupping her breasts roughly as his hips bucked continuously against her bum. The wolf was already taking over, wanting to bite and mark her as his own but Clay forced the beast down, wanting her to remember this moment as one of passion and not of pain.

"Clay!" she gasped, the intensity of her orgasm causing her to clench painfully over him; her nails digging deep into the side of his hips. Clay knew that he could hold back no longer. Holding on to her tight, his beast roared as he came deep inside her; his warm cum mixing with her own.

He held her in that position for some time before releasing her to collapse on the bed in exhaustion. Clay hadn't had a woman in his bed for too long and the exhaustion that followed was a silent reminder to him of his lack of practice.

A satisfied smile painted itself on his face. He was sure Mallory would oblige practicing frequently to sharpen his skills.

Turning her to face him, he gave her one last kiss before letting her curl up in a ball; her body and mind so spent, lulled by sleep and dreams.

But for Clayton, his senses were wide awake, scanning his surroundings frantically. He had accidentally dropped his guard and betrayed his scent and he knew it was a matter of time before someone would find him.

And someone did.

As the last of his kind, Clayton and his pack were thought to be extinct and it should have remained that way. They were deemed traitors of the court who were sentenced to execution many centuries ago and if it had not been for a kind elderly man taking pity on him, he would have died too.

Taking a deep breath, Clayton got out of bed and started walking towards the door. He had expected Hunters but the creature standing on his doorstep looked nothing like one. He was smartly dressed and bore only the scent of cologne. Though his memory was slightly clouded from lack of sleep, Clayton was sure that this was the same man curled around his Mallory last night at the bar.

Before he could ask, the man spoke, "Do you have the woman and is she one of you?"

Clayton was confused. Who is this man to Mallory and how is he aware of his... condition?

"I will not repeat myself... Light Walker."

Clayton froze. Had he been so out of touch with society that he no longer could scent a Hunter when he was facing one? Was Mallory a bait? The thought angered but he stayed his ground.

"How did you find me?" he demanded.

Jamie's blue eyes flickered with a hint of amusement. "I have no interest in you, Light Walker. I only want the woman. Is she one of your kind?" A slight pause. "Did you... change her?"

Clayton was still confused as to how this seemingly human man knew of his kind but he weighed his options. Humans were off-limits when it came to Risen-Light Walker politics and he knew that Mallory was human and in remaining so, she was safe - for now.

"No, she is only human."

The reply seemed to satisfy Jamie for he smiled, lightly pushing Clayton aside to enter the house. Somehow with the unpleasantries out of the way, Jamie no longer needed to mask his scent anymore and he made it known to the Light Walker that he was now in possession of the human.

Raising his head warily, Clayton growled as recognition dawned upon him. His inner beast demanded to be unleashed, to protect what he had just claimed but his mind was beyond his control at the moment.

The Risen had put a block on his abilities - something only a very powerful Risen could have done.

There was nothing he could do as he watched Mallory being carried out of his house, in the arms of another man. For that alone, his wolf would hunt the Risen down and kill him.

***

In the safety of his car and away from the prying scent of the Light Walker, Jamie turned to Mallory whose body was limp as he had put her under. Placing a hand over her forehead, he held back his fangs as he caught glimpses of the intimacy she had shared with the Light Walker.

"When you wake up tomorrow, you will no longer feel or remember all that," he said through clenched teeth.

***

When she stirred back to consciousness, Mallory purred slightly recalling the intoxicating pleasures that had overtaken her, skin deep.

In her mind, there were only flashes of skin against skin; heated bodies and sighs of ecstasy. Beyond that, everything was fuzzy but she smiled regardless, knowing full well that her mind would slowly remember what her body had clearly not forgotten.

Clutching the covers of duvet closer, Mallory allowed her body to wallow in the warmth of her bed. She couldn't even remember how she got home from last night but from the gentle footsteps approaching her door, she knew she hadn't been alone.

When the door swung open, she was not surprised to see a man walking in but seeing Jamie walking in made her sit up in bed, clutching her blankets instinctively as though embarrassed to be caught naked.

"Good morning, sunshine," he smiled, bending slightly to kiss her cheek. "I brought you some breakfast, seeing how... spent I've made you last night."

Mallory simply stared at him, somehow not wanting to believe what he was saying. Surely she had not been that drunk to have invited him home?

Confusion was apparent in her face but she took the plate of waffles that he'd served her, not wanting to be rude. Surely a man who had made her limbs limber and satiated did not deserve such lack of appreciation.

"Thank you," she managed to say; her eyes watching him intently as he walked around her room, picking up clothes that had been strewn on the floor. Indeed, she sighed, Jamie was a magnificent male - his body sculpted to perfection, his piercing blue eyes and luscious lips whispering of pleasurable nights.

But somehow she knew she was not attracted to him.

"Are you okay Mallory?" Jamie looked down at her, his face bearing the expression of a man who was being gentle with his lover.

"I know this is going to sound stupid but did we... you know?"

One of his eyebrows raised in what looked like amusement before he chuckled. "I don't think either of us caught much sleep."

Eyes flaring open in shock, Mallory told herself to gain some composure. If that had truly happened - and she had no recollection of it - then he needed to know that it would never happen again. It was a mistake.

However, what came out of her mouth dumfounded her, "Will you be seeing me again, Jamie?"

This time, he genuinely smiled, "I don't intend to let you out of my sight, Mallory."

***

In Notre dame, the Council of ShadowLords sat grimly around the conference table. Each council member represented the head of the five Light Walker clans - four patriarchs and one matriarch.

The emergency meeting that had all the council members gathered was called for by Alkina, the matriarch Alpha. Her clan was so ancient that many have thought their kind had gone into extinction but Alkina was no old battered woman. Her caramel eyes glinted of a veracity that echoed the strength of her Tasmanian wolf.

ArtForm
ArtForm
1,148 Followers