The Wolf's Call to the Moon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtForm
ArtForm
1,147 Followers

Whatever protest she had turned into liquid amber inside her. Her hand felt like jelly; malleable to his touch. All she wanted was to curl on his lap, press her breasts against his solid chest and purr like a contented kitten.

The slight grip on her forefingers brought her attention back to his piercing gaze.

"When we're alone," he whispered; his eyes lit with a pleasurable promise that had her pulse racing. She could feel his body heat from the across the table and scent his need in the air.

She wanted to bite him.

"All in time..." Releasing her hand, he winked at her and nonchalantly started on his soup.

Mallory blushed slightly and picked up her soup spoon. Did he just read her mind? Or was she that... obvious?

Mallory could feel herself rolling her eyes in her head and chided herself. She expressed her emotions too literally; getting into trouble so many times with her expressive face and body language.

Eyes downcast, she only hoped that he had not read her gesture as wantonly...

"Hey... chin up baby." Clay's voice like melted butter over her skin. "Or else somebody in the kitchen's going to get hurt for giving you terrible soup."

Clearing her throat, Mallory sat up straight, flinging her hair back slightly.

"The food is good."

"It is as good as it gets –Homemade medicine for the soul."

Mallory couldn't agree more. She recalled Clay mentioning that the place reminded him of home and she could see why. With every spoonful of flavours, the familiar hint of Provençal herbs made her recall snippets of memories that she had long forgotten.

"I think my father used to make this."

Blond hair plaited from the top of his skull down to the curve of his back; the sides shaved clean. Long robes of the deepest red, like the colour of...

"Mallory?" A gentle hand covered her own. Blue eyes looking at her searchingly.

"Dessert?" she replied, turning her palm over to cover his; embracing his warmth.

Clay nodded and took his eyes away from her momentarily to call for the waiter. She needed a second to her thoughts –that was all he was going to allow her.

Though she appeared frail and unsure of herself, Clay had a sense that it was a façade that had been placed as a form of coping mechanism for something much deeper and darker. But beneath that, he knew there was fiery passion lying dormant –waiting to be rekindled.

And he would be the one to light that fire.

The thought made one corner of his lips curl in anticipation.

This time he was going to lift her up and pound her against the wall – long and deep strokes.

The slight gasp from Mallory told him he was on the right track. There was no denying it – she was his and their minds and bodies knew that.

Her eyelashes lifted cautiously to catch his gaze; her lips slightly parted.

"Come home with me Mal."

"Yes."

***

The blazer and jeans were first to go; thrown into a pile on the floor. Grabbing her lush bottom, Clay murmured into the crook of her neck. Such bountiful plump flesh should never be contained or covered up too long.

Cornering her back to the wall, he braced his hands at each side of her head; his body pressed dangerously against hers. She was all curves against his solid muscles, the scent of her arousal ambrosia to his maddening lust.

Tilting her chin up, he gazed into her eyes of liquid heat; need and desire echoing in the depths. He felt her fingers reach out to comb through his hair, cradling his head closer to her face.

An instant later, she crashed her lips on his, her onslaught soft and unyielding. Clay gratefully conceded to the urgency of the kiss, coaxing her tongue into a tangle as he deepened their kiss.

"I want you, all of you," he whispered, cupping her face in his palm. "This time, there will be no turning back Mallory"

No forgetting me.

She turned her cheek towards the heat of his palm and kissed the tender inner flesh – a promise.

Pressing the hardening bulge in his jeans closer to her midsection, he moved his hands down to her heart-shaped ass; his fingers slipping into the waistband of her thongs.

"I hope you're not too attached to this," he murmured against her mouth. Whatever she wanted to say died in her moans when he ripped the material away, allowing the cool air to brush against her soaking pussy lips.

The wolf was in a frenzy. With his senses on overdrive, the intoxicating scent of her moistness was amplified, causing his cock to harden even more at the thought of burying deep into her soaking pussy.

With his hands firm on her butt cheeks, he parted her legs slightly, before running two long fingers down to the folds of her wet pussy lips. As he traced the plump flesh, her wetness was like baby oil on his fingers –

Slow rubs over her clitoris; the rough callous edge of his fingers circling the sensitive nub driving her crazy.

"Clay... please..." she murmured against his lips. When the pleasure became too much that it racked her nervous system, Mallory pulled her lips away and bit into the curve of his neck.

The unexpected bite made him moan; his wolf clearly pleased at being marked.

Lifting his fingers away, he brought them to his lips and licked at the liquid, making sure that she knew where he intended to get more later.

Mallory, however had other plans.

Dropping to her knees, she began unbuckling his jeans; her fingers eager to have her fill of his hot, hard cock.

"Mallory, fuck... that's... oh my god..." Clay pounded one fist on the wall in front of him, his forehead pressed on his arm.

His cock was wrapped between hot, wet lips; her tongue twirling at the sensitive head. With one hand clenching the base of his cock, she moved it up and down in a pumping motion while the other caressed his balls ever so gently.

"You've got to stop that baby..." he managed to moan when she engulfed his cock in her mouth once more. "Or I would be shooting my load on that pretty face instead."

Pulling her up, he tossed her over his shoulder and walked them to the bathroom where he then sat her on the sink countertop; legs spread open for his forage.

There was no gentleness this time when he held her thighs apart, his teeth sinking in the tender inner flesh to mark her, sending tiny explosions in her head. He continued his assault towards the enticing wet entrance, his teeth slightly grazing over the wet pussy lips before settling over her clitoris.

Rolling the nub between his lips, he gave a tentative suck.

"Clay!" she screamed. The sensation of his rough stubble on her sensitive flesh was just too much but she craved for more. Bucking her hips, she fed him more of her sweet secretions; her fingers fisting in his hair, demanding more of his lascivious tongue that was searing her already hot insides.

Clay loved the feeling of her pussy juice smeared all across his chin; the liquid gushing out even as his tongue lapped it up greedily.

"No more please..." she whimpered, tugging him up. "I want you inside..."

Clay didn't need any more invitation. "Get in the shower baby."

With hot water running down on them, he pressed her face-front to the wall; pulling her hips back in line with his erection. The sight of her tender ass cheeks spread apart was an inviting siren to his cock. Putting one palm on the wall near her face, he guided his cock into the soaking heat of her pussy.

There was no emotion to describe that first instant grip the soft walls make around his aching cock –Clay revelled in it.

Holding her by the hips, he began to pound mercilessly into her pussy; their combined grunts and moans filling the room.

Smack! A slap on those jiggling ass cheeks.

"Move those hips back and fuck me!" he ordered.

Putting his hands up, he allowed her to ride his cock; the sight of her moving back and forth along his rigid member bringing him close to the edge. She was so tight in this position, almost clamp-like around him.

"Turn around baby... Let me see your beautiful face."

Olive green eyes met his – the flash of desire evident on her face; her cheeks flushed and her breath ragged. And those lips...so plump and invitingly naked.

He covered them with his own, coaxing them apart to allow his tongue access to her crevice. Deepening the kiss, he roamed his hands up her body, searching for her bountiful breasts. Palming them, he massaged the twin mounds until she whimpered against him.

"No I'm not done with you baby..." Lifting her from her bottom, he pressed her back against the wall, waiting for her to automatically wrap her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck.

Slipping his cock inside her, Clay allowed himself a few seconds to marvel at the warm tightness before pulling out slightly and thrusting in again and again and again.

Mallory could feel him touching all the way inside her; the tip of his cock rubbing at the entrance of her cervix. His thickness was stretching her tight, filling her up so much that she knew she would be sore the next day.

Grinding her hips forward, she felt him slamming in and pulling out faster; their sweaty bodies slapping in rhythmic thrusts. Her pussy was on sensory overload and she knew that she was about to cum.When she felt the hard grip on her butt, she knew he was close too.

Bucking against him, Mallory tipped her head backwards and let out a scream of pure pleasure as her pussy muscles clenched tight, the spasms rocking her. She heard him take a sharp breath and then he stilled.

"Fuck Mallory! You can't tighten up like that..." he groaned before emptying himself inside of her. Pure ecstasy laced through his veins as both man and animal gave every last drop of themselves into the awaiting pussy.

It was when they held on to each other that Mallory heard the 'click' in her head – the emotions, the sensations all familiar once more to her.

***

With her head resting on his chest, Mallory trailed her fingertips in circles on his abdomen as she listened to his slow breathing; her mind and body was satiated and at peace.

When he stirred awake, Mallory shifted to sit cross-legged on the bed.

"Morning."

Rubbing the sleep away from his eyes, Clay smiled. Turning to his side so that his head was resting on his hand, he watched her expressions carefully. "You're still here."

It was not an accusatory remark but one of surprise and pure simple happiness.

"I remember you."

Clay wasn't sure he heard her correctly the first time. Inching closer to her, he laid his head gently on her lap and looked up. "Say that again?"

"I know you from a long time ago."

His forehead creased slightly. Has her perception of time been distorted so much? Surely it hasn't beenthatlong? Turkey was only a month ago. But he didn't push.

"You're a wolf." Her voice was level, not a slight tremble to indicate the irrational fear or curiosity that most humans have when confronted with this reality.

Clay whistled his surprise. "Whoa baby, you sure you alright?" Where did that come from? He hadn't marked her nor had he unleashed his beast in her presence.

Narrowing her eyes, she gave him an accusatory look. "You took my recording tape!"

Oh that...

His inner wolf chuckled, clearly pleased that she remembered him. Clay had to resist the urge to shift and allow her to pet the animal. Instead, he sat up straight and gave her an indignant look.

It was not time yet. She was not ready –for the wolf nor her place in his world.

"I picked it up while I was exploring. I didn't know it was yours." He shrugged casually, not wanting to betray anything. "And I'm definitely not a wolf. Werewolves don't exist."

"What were you doing in Lycia then?"

"I'm a wildlife photographer." Thumb gesturing to the big bags at the corner of the room. "I travel a lot and I can go wherever I want mostly." His knuckles brushed her jawline. "But I came here for you."

The temper in her eyes subsided, almost as though she was retreating from battle.

Pressing a kiss to his cheek, she got up and headed for the showers, leaving Clay sprawled in bed.

"The wolf – he had the most beautiful blue eyes... I could stroke his pelt forever," she shouted a second before the showers were turned on.

Clay had to grit his teeth to hold back the crazy impulse to jump into the shower with her in wolf form just to tangle between her legs.

***

He was walking her back home when he caught the first signs of danger approaching. Pulling her closer to him, Clay kept his senses on high alert. They were not too far from her accommodation so if they just hurried slightly, he might make it in time to keep her safe behind closed doors –

That was before he got brutally knocked onto the ground by a massive brown wolf.

Run Mallory! Run!

But she simply stayed rooted; shock clearly overriding her motor responses.

"Clay!!" She tried to lunge forward but the brown wolf gnarled at her; one clawed foot pressed on Clay's face. Paralyzed with fear, Mallory's legs gave way and she dropped knees down to the ground.

Get the fuck off me bitch!

The wolf bared her teeth and brought her snout closer to his face.Fight me!

You fucking kidding? There's a human!

Clay wouldn't hesitate to tear the wolf from limb to limb with his bare hands. Even in human form, he was stronger than most Light Walkers.

But for the sake of the terrified woman on her knees not far from him, Clay refused to attack.

Until he sniffed the tang of a Risen in the wind streams.

Releasing one arm from under her hold, Clay twisted the wolf's paw and pushed her off him. The force of his exertion had her flying a few inches to smash on a nearby tree.

Not wasting another second, he shifted; taking in the morning light that metamorphed him from man to wolf. Grabbing Mallory by the scruff of her blazer, he flipped her onto his back and began to run.

Mallory, please hold on. Please.

There was no denying the increased speed and stamina of being in wolf form especially if one had to outrun a fast approaching Risen who had taken the form of smoke.

He hadn't recognised the scent of this Risen –it was not Jamie – and the fact that he was attacked just slightly before by another Light Walker didn't sit well with him at all. Something was up.

Clay continued running until he reached the edge of a lake.

"Shit!" Looking left and right, he saw no other path to the other side of the forest except through the misty fog of the lake.

"Afraid of getting cold feet?" Yuli materialised from the smoke; clad in black leather.

The icy sneer sent goosebumps down his neck. Whoever this Risen was, he had no political or social importance –killing, had no repercussions for him.

Clay looked straight at him. There was no way to communicate with a Risen in his current form and to shift back into human would sacrifice precious seconds – time he knew was enough for the Risen to snatch his Mallory from him.

Shielding her from his view, Clay knew their only chance was to somehow cloak both of them with hisuntraceableability. He had never known of any Light Walker to have extended their abilities beyond themselves – apart from the healers –but he had to try.

Keep your breath steady baby... I won't let anyone touch you.

Olive green eyes fixed on him. A nod.

From the corner of his eyes, he could see the Risen circling them. He kept on goading, knowing that the wolf could not respond.

Looking down at Mallory, Clay could see that his ability was working – except that he was not good enough to cloak both of them at once. A mist had surrounded them, rendering them opaque to the Risen's view but that was not good enough.

I love you Mallory. I have, for a long time.

A full-fledged white wolf pounced on the Risen, knocking him to the ground. Confusion was etched on his face.

"Where... what! Where's the human you beast!" he clamoured towards the water but Clay simply dug his claws into his limbs.

Don't kill him.

Blue eyes framed by black pelt came into view. Flanking his side were two grey wolves and two brown ones – one of which limped slightly.

Trackers.

Built slightly smaller than other wolves, the trackers were lithe and fast, which explained how they got to him so quickly.

Eduard will tranquilize him.A hesitant pause.Don't you dare move or he will put you down too.

The white wolf snapped its head up in anger. How dare this low ranking wolf speak to him like that! Knowing that Mallory was still watching, even if she was hidden from view, Clay reigned in his claws to make way for Eduard.

One of the grey wolves shifted and Clay recognised him as the medic of the team for he had a small pouch on his back that had been made especially not to disintegrate during the shift.

The Risen had struggled when Eduard approached him. Clay simply crushed a foot down on his face, knocking him out cold.

Get it done with.

Yes sir.

The compliance was so instinctive within the pack structure that Eduard could not disobey a direct order by a higher ranking wolf.

The other trackers noticed it too.

For Jean-Pierre, the discovery of Clay was very problematic. A dominant as he was, Clay was much more dominant than him and to question him would be a feat.

How did you survive for so long, Light Walker?

A haughty snort was all he got for an answer.

Fine. We'll take the Risen and the woman too. They'll have answers.

That got his attention.

You fucking leave her alone!

An intense flickering of light and heat later, Clay towered in front of the wolves, a clear sign of authority and dominance.

"If you touch my mate, you will die. A painful, slow death. I promise." Picking up the Risen as though he was nothing more than a sack of feather, Clay began to walk away from them. "Tell your Shadow Lords, I am willing to pay them a visit."

***

ArtForm
ArtForm
1,147 Followers