The Wolf's Call to the Moon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She caught the slight worry flash across Clay's face but when he made no comment, she continued.

"I managed to break the first layer of code but I'm surprised at the second level of coding that it requires. We certainly did not catch that on the x-ray scans. I can't say for certain that I've cracked the code this time. I just know there is something else hidden within the codes that just screams at me to be found."

"I don't understand."

"I think the second key is an almost impossible lock to break. It requires some sort of sacrificial blood - and I don't mean by anyone but by a true heir! I mean, how are you supposed to trace the living descendants of someone when you don't even know who it is inside the coffin?"

Her tone invited a response; a discussion but Clay simply stood up and started walking towards the door.

"I see. Thank you Mallory. I think you should keep me updated on this. I'll leave you now."

He gave her a peck on the cheeks and left.

Once he was outside, he made his way to the shadows of the trees nearby and shook off his façade. Jean-Pierre hated tricking her like that. Mallory was nice; too nice.

Turning to his cloaked companion, he relayed the conversation he had with Mallory.

"Yuli, I need you to find out more about this. Have the Risen found the key yet?"

The nod was barely visible in the darkness before he disappeared.

Giving a long sigh, Jean-Pierre placed a call to Alkina.

Her scream was loud and clear in his ear.

"Impossible!"