The Wolf's Den

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're forgetting something, I'm not a man I'm a wolf," said Alex as he tied her ankles to the bed posts. He walked out of the room and left Eva struggling on the bed.

Eva laid there bound to the bed she felt confused wondering why this was happening, the worse part was she was too weak to fight back she wanted to cry but was too drained to even do that, She then wondered if death was better then starving, her stomach growled in hunger as she laid on the bed. She wondered what he was doing, she felt a stray tear of blood fall from her cheek she didn't want this.

Not from him anyway that was one human feature that never left her, she felt her virginity was sacred to be given to someone worthy but her thoughts were interrupted by Alex's return nothing on but a pair of tight black leather pants, Eva whimpered softly and looked away. Alex towered over her his exposed chest and stomach muscles rippling in the dim light of the room. She blushed softly and closed her eyes pretending she was not there but home with her master, she would not allow herself to succumb to the fear.

Alex smirked at her reaction and said "You'll learn proper respect for me and my people, I'll drive you out of my head,"

"I respect no one that holds me against my will and worse that is about to force me to bed with them!" She snapped.

"I am your new master, you will learn to respect me. In time you will come to accept it," growled Alex he reached over and tore away her stained and ripped dress.

She growled "I will only learn to despise you even more then I do now!"

Alex leaned over her and grasped her nipple in his mouth pressing his sharp teeth against her flesh. Eva gasped underneath him as he gently bit into her flesh, tingles of what she thought may have been pleasure rushed through her body. Eva could not suppress her moan as he sucked the blood that pooled from her punctured flesh slowly his hand wondered down to her more sensitive flesh his fingers probed all around her she moaned louder at this feeling a flame sparked inside of her and started to grow.

"Everything I do can be pleasurable Eva if you just stop resisting," growled Alex as he leaned over her womanhood and dragged his sharp teeth over the sensitized flesh. Eva shuddered as a hot surge of pleasure rushed through her.

She cried out "My body is burning!" She screamed wriggling hard against her bonds "Please make it stop!!"

"It's supposed to feel that way," growled Alex. His fingernails lengthened to wolf claws he grabbed her legs and pulled them apart.

She whimpered "Please don't do this!"

"Undo what ever you've done to me then!" growled Alex as he dug his tongue deep inside her heating passage.

She cried out as the burning pleasure coursed over her "I told you I do not know what I have done, just stop my body is on fire!!"

Alex growled "Liar!" and continued to torture her sending burning hot flushes of pleasure shuddering through her body.

She screamed loudly and sobbed "I don't know I am only a fledgling!!" as the pleasure was becoming too much.

Eva looked helplessly on while Alex's thick muscular arms kept her legs apart. He was intent on keeping the pressure on, not letting the fire get hot enough to allow her relief.

She sobbed loudly "Fine take my innocence if it stops you from doing this to me, I can't take it anymore!"

Alex jumped back from her like he was burnt "You're a virgin?" he asked surprised.

"Of course I am how do you think I became a vampire? Only virgins can become vampires!" She explained.

Alex still looked stunned as he considered what to do.

"This still does not explain what you've done to me!" growled Alex frustrated.

"How many times to I have to tell you? I DON'T KNOW!" shouted Eva.

Alex sighed unsure of what to do pushing back some of his short hair.

Eva laid there moaning softly "As I said take it if you must," She said in a voice that showed no expression.

Alex snarled in frustration and stomped over to the bed frame and began un-tying her wrists. Her hunger surfaced as she caught the lingering scent of his blood pulsing in his veins as he reached over her to undo her other wrist, she raised her free hand and forced his neck closer to her. She dug her fangs into him and began drinking from him, the sweet taste of his blood flooded her senses. She knew she could kill him right here and make her escape but she knew if she did that she'd never be able to taste his enticingly sweet blood again. Alex shuddered and moaned above her as the strangest sensation of pleasure rippled through his body. When she felt full she released him deciding it would be best if she spared him for now so she could taste him once more sometime in the future. He staggered against the wall as his eyes and facial expressions had taken on the appearance of someone drunk.

He eyed her cautiously and then retied her wrist to the bed and tightened the other once again. He panted and said "After pulling such a stunt you can stay there,"

She smiled licking the blood from her lips happy for the meal.

Chapter 5 -- Blood Revival

Alex sat in the large leather chair in the corner of his room watching Eva intently as she stared at him. She seemed almost bored watching him she yawned to confirm that, her long fangs extending still dripping with his blood. Alex shifted uncomfortably in his chair as he caught sight of her still blood stained fangs. She sighed finally saying "Why not send me back to the dark cage you had me in at least the only things I had to worry about staring at me was the rats,"

"Why? Isn't my bed comfortable enough for you?" asked Alex.

"You obviously are not comfortable with my presence here though," Eva pointed out. "You don't seem like a tough alpha, my master had more guts then you do,"

He growled softly being the better person and ignoring her comments "He even died to ensured I lived would you do that for your pack?" she taunted.

Alex snarled and leapt up from his chair, "You question my integrity?"

"If I say yes?" She said with a sneer oh how she loved pushing his buttons it was like rattling the cage of the sleeping beast, she did this to her father and brothers when she was little.

He sighed remaining calm slowly walking to the bed which she laid on "I wouldn't say that if I were you, I could do whatever I please right now, even take you up on your offer earlier,"

"Well then why don't you?" challenged Eva.

He gently put his index finger on her womanhood rubbing it in circles sending her into a frenzy as spikes of pleasure rushed up her spine.

Eva gasped as the pleasure surged through her, her wrists tugging at her restraints

He smiled at her reaction continued to rub it till she seemed ready, he opened his pants and pushed them down his hips exposing his engorged manhood "Tell me do you still want me," he growled as he continued to rub her womanhood. Eva arched her back in pleasure she moaned as Alex continued to rub her making her body ache from the pleasure.

"Please," She managed to say, a thick sweet scent pouring off his body weakening her even further to his touch.

His smile more lost in his own lust as he rubbed the tip of his manhood at her entrance. Eva arched her back and cried out in a combination of pain and pleasure as Alex suddenly slid deep within her breaking her virginal barrier.

Then she screamed feeling pain she never knew possible like something was pulling itself free inside her she sobbed in agony as if a knife stabbed her. Alex gasped as a blanket of hot energy wrapped around him and tried to drag him down, he fought against the power but was weakened as intense surges of pleasure rushed through his body.

As the blood of her virginity dripped from her and the pain subsided she moaned in pleasure. Alex groaned and panted above her as the surges of pleasure continued thrumming through him, he began sliding out of her and then back into her. It was in that moment that Eva came to realize her blood heritage.

She imagined women with red hair and eyes just like her, their beauty could bring any man to their knees, they controlled who they pleased with a simple stare, then when they milked them of their seed the male was completely under their control.

She thrust her hips up to Alex as he thrusted deep into her grunting as the sweat sheened against his rippling muscles.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head moaning and thrusting harder intent on making Alex her slave, he would pay for what he had done to her she would make sure of it. Alex grasped hold of her shoulders and slammed into her quickly, he roared out in pleasure as Eva clamped her muscles over him. His body shuddered with pleasure each time he pulsed inside of her releasing his seed. He collapsed over her body and panted heavily sweat dripping from him.

She came with him shuddering with pleasure, then after a few minutes of his hard body panting over her she whispered "Release me,"

Alex groaned and got off her, he didn't want to do anything but he felt compelled to untie her. Eva knew that it would be suspicious to the other wolves if she stayed in this room so she said to him after he had released her. "Get me some clothes and take me back to the cell,"

He nodded seeming to be in a trance, she smiled this could work to her advantage, she took a moment and wondered if there were any Incubi still around? She shook it off as he got her clothes. After dressing she said to Alex "Take me back to the cell, come back tomorrow night,"

Again he nodded as he helped her back to her cell, She then turned to him "When you wake tomorrow you will not remember any of this and the fire within you will be gone, you will hear my call when it is time to come to me again,"

After Alex had began walking away from the cell, he had realized what had happened but couldn't fight the compulsion strongly enough to get back to the cell. When he laid back on his bed and closed his eyes he knew he had been snared in the vampire's web and he had no idea how he was going to get out of it.

Chapter 6 - Plans

Alex opened his eyes slowly, his entire body felt numb. He kept getting the feeling that he was forgetting something important. He sat up and stretched as he worked hard to remember but his mind was a blank, he sighed looking at the bright side that the burning lust for Eva had faded entirely, perhaps it was just the usual territorial lust he felt for any female that came upon his territory.

Eva awoke in her cell and smiled slightly she could feel a connection to Alex's mind like a tether and she knew he was struggling to remember but what she did was preventing him.

She smiled for a moment feeling no longer afraid of anything. With Alex as her pawn she could do anything maybe even rule the lycan world, all she had to do was play her cards right and fortunately if anyone got in her way she could simply seduce them and turn them into another one of her slaves. Yet she had to start small for now which was this pack she would rule it soon enough all she had to do was be careful.

When Alex entered the main dining room Shawn looked up from his steak and thought 'There's something wrong still, if it really is that vampire doing something to him I have to be careful about it,'

Alex felt like himself as he ate still wondering what he was forgetting.

"How are you doing this morning Alpha?" asked Sara

He smiled and asked "I am doing quite well this morning dear Sara and you?"

"You don't seem as agitated anymore," said Sara.

"Seems like a goodnights rest did the trick," He said with a smile

"Glad to see you feeling better Alpha and just in time too," said Sara.

"I know, the council meeting is in a few days," said Alex.

He swallowed some meat and said "Yes I need to be in top shape for that,"

"I have to get going Alpha, my mate is taking me out hunting," said Sara with a grin.

He nodded and sighed in envy some Alpha's gained mates yet most did not and wind up having multiple partners spreading their genes into other packs.

Shawn got up from his seat after he had finished eating and walked over to Alex and asked "Everything ok this morning Alpha?"

Alex looked at him and insisted "I am fine Shawn, stop worrying about me,"

"You didn't look fine yesterday Alpha," said Shawn.

"I was in territorial lust," He said as he ate.

"She's not a werewolf," insisted Shawn.

"Yet I planned on doing that anyway," admitted Alex.

"But Alpha, she is a vampire. Even though she's just a fledging who knows what she could be hiding, how are you suddenly don't agitated anymore? Stuff like this just doesn't go away," questioned Shawn.

He growled softly "Do not question me boy I have more important things then your vendettas,"

"Sorry Alpha," bowed Shawn respectfully then left the dinning hall 'I need to find out what is going on, she has got to have done something. Maybe Helena will know something,' thought Shawn.

Shawn walked into the elder wolf's room, she was the mother of the pack she had given birth to many generations. Shawn knew if anyone could help him it would be Helena.

"What can I do for you Shawn?" asked Helena as Shawn entered the old wolf's room.

"I seek guidance Helena, I feel since that vampire as gotten here she has done something to the Alpha she says she knows nothing but I feel different," said Shawn

Helena sighed and said "I warned him, I told him there was something different about that one,"

"What do you mean?" he asking his voice full of interest.

"Every one of us has an aura of invisible energy around us, vampires and lycans have a base aura underneath the individual aura, but the vampire we have has something different about her aura there's a small degree of difference in her aura to what a vampire should have," said Helena.

"Are there different types of vampires as there are Lycans?" he asked.

"Yes of course, but her aura doesn't seem to match any of the known types of vampires. I'm having to do some research on it, There is something critically important I am missing but I can't seem to find it," said Helena.

"Perhaps it's been erased from their history," he mused.

"Nothing can be completely erased there is always traces, I will find it if that is indeed the case," said Helena.

He nodded "If there is anything else you find let me know Helena," Shawn replied.

"Of course Second," said Helena.

"Thank you Helena," he said as he stood up "I will take my leave now farewell,"

***

Eva rested against the wall in her cell and felt the stirrings of hunger. She reached through the new connection she had forged with Alex and observed him resolving a dispute. She sighed and thought 'Can't get him yet,'

Alex sighed after having resolved the dispute finally, he felt a tugging at his mind but pushed it away as he undressed for a relaxing bath.

Eva sat resting as night came she awoke she noticed some rather odd markings on her arms she shrugged guessing it was a part of the transformation, her thoughts were put aside as her belly growled she closed her eyes and found that link to Alex, reached out and touched his mind and said to him "Alex it is time, come to me,"

Alex had just gotten dressed from his bath when he felt the pulling once again. He tried to push it back again but it surged forward and he felt compelled to walk down the halls until he came to the thick re-enforced steel door in front of Eva's cell. He pulled the door open making it squeal as he stepped inside.

She sat expecting him happy to see that all of this was working "I am hungry Alex, give me nourishment," She ordered.

Alex tensed fighting against the command, his legs quivered as he fought for control over his body.

"Come on now, you fed me so well last night and when I am done you can have me again," She purred.

Alex groaned as his body was compelled to move towards her, when he reached her. She stood, the strain from fighting against her iron control clearly visible on his face and through his body.

She smiled walking up to him licking his neck "As I said when I am done you can have me just like you did last night" she bit into him and drank deep.

Alex cried out as a hot surge of overwhelming pleasure flooded through his senses, Eva gripped his shoulders and pulled him to her feeding from him. Eva reveled at the sensation of his sweet blood rolling down her throat. When she had her fill she pulled away from him and began dragging his shirt up and over his head exposing his well defined muscles.

"Now take what you want," She said as she laid on the floor. "I know you can't resist me,"

Alex groaned and fought the urges battering at him, he grabbed the button on his jeans and opened them sliding them and his shorts down. He pulled them off and tossed them onto the floor, now a prisoner in his own mind as his body moved of its own accord.

She smiled as her pheromones filled the room pulling out Alex's own pheromones, they mixed together and made an intoxicating smell. Once Alex had undressed Eva fully he sank into her and gasped the pleasure wrapping around him like a warm web sucking him in.

She moaned beginning to buck into him licking where she bit him. Alex groaned as her tongue rubbed over his neck, the burning pleasure washing through his body as he began thrusting into her. He growled and dug his sharp teeth into her shoulder letting some of her blood leak out and flow down his throat.

She growled feeling the mix of pain and pleasure as she bucked into him harder, she grasped at his back digging her nails in as she bit him once again. He groaned as the surge of hot pleasure flooded through him. He thrust faster into her, the intense pleasure pulling at him.

She hissed feeling him getting closer she bucked all the harder into him, it was then he let out a loud howl and spilled his seed inside her. The feeling of him releasing into her and the taste of his blood still in her mouth sent her over the edge. She screamed out her pleasure as Alex convulsed over her as she drained him. He lay panting and sweaty over her as she relaxed under his muscled body.

She then whispered in his ear "Now you will go back to your room and forget all about this I will call you when I need you again,"

Alex got up off her shakily and dressed. He then walked out of her cell and walked down the hall. That same biting sense of forgetfulness came back as he walked towards his room, he racked his mind trying to remember what kept eluding him.

Eva sat in thought she knew controlling the pack would be easy but then, Shawn was the issue she would have to figure a way to get him off of her and show that Alex was fine she smiled and figured it out she would find him a mate.

Chapter 7 -- Virgin Blood

Eva wondered how she could manage to find Shawn a mate, she decided to see if she could do more then just command Alex and decided to see if she could find his memories. She figured by knowing the events to come she would be able to find him a mate easier hopefully they were running into another pack.

She found the connection to Alex found where he was, he was sitting in a living area talking with Shawn. She tried to push deeper into the connection and got what she was looking for as she found all the individual links that tied the pack to Alex as their alpha. She closed her eyes listening to what to two were talking about by doing this she could seek the answers she needed.

"So what is going on Shawn?" asked Alex.

"Clarissa, she keeps ignoring me I know she doesn't have a mate," said Shawn.

"Perhaps she is interested in someone else?" He asked.

Shawn growled and said "Better not be,"

Alex shrugged and said "Give her some time some females at this age are more interested in hunting. I do have a suggestion for you though, if you really want to mate with her wait until the moon in a few days. You're the second most powerful male in this pack use that she won't be able to resist you,"

123456...9