The Wolf's Den

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grasped her hips and bucked up into her as she thrusted down on him, he cried out again as she leaned down and grasped his neck in her jaws drawing consuming pleasure from his neck. He grasped her hips more tightly as the sensations tremored through him more strongly.

She never had so much fun having sex with Alex like this, she felt he was indeed a keeper. Her body burned with the pleasure rushing through her as she took more of his blood, she swiped her tongue over his neck brushing her bite marks. Hunter squeezed her hips more tightly as he roared out his release, pumping himself deep inside of her. The sensations and the blood from him that ran down her throat set off her own release she shrieked and clawed at his shoulders.

She panted never feeling so good he was perfect for her mate his seed would make such excellent children. She kissed him deeply then pulled back and drove her fangs into his neck, he gasped as a spear of blistering pleasure slammed through him. She fed until he collapsed underneath her.

She smiled knowing soon he would become an Incubus he would give her many children and her race would live again.

Chapter 13 -- Deceit

"What's troubling you Marissa? I haven't seen you in days," said Justin.

"Sorry but my pack has gone under a serious transformation," said Marissa.

"What do you mean?" asked Justin. His eyes widened in surprise when Marissa pulled her sleeve back and showed him the thick black markings on her arm.

"That vampire was a Succubus," she muttered.

"They're extinct she couldn't have been," said Justin.

She shook her head "Apparently not, you see her master was a carrier now the power is inside her, she's out running around she's probably rebuilding her bloodline now, and my brother wants to spread what ever this is to all of us,"

"The council will never allow it!" Justin said "You know as well as I do they will have you all obliterated!"

Marissa sighed and said "I know, but he's already thought of that. The whole pack is coming to the next meeting and plans to spread it to everybody there,"

Justin shook his head "Should we warn them? I'll try my best to protect you're my mate, but they'll want you dead too,"

"Yes we need to warn them, whatever this is will threaten everyone of us," said Marissa.

Justin nodded a little disgusted with Marissa in wonder how could she do this to her pack she betrayed them once and now she planned on doing it again.

"I love you Justin," said Marissa kissing him before leaving. He said nothing unsure of how to feel.

***

Eva awoke with Hunter's arms wrapped around her the thick black marks clearly showing on his arms and chest. He opened his eyes which had turned to a honey brown colour which began to shine with the same golden radiance as Eva's.

She knew now as she stared at him his seed was growing unlike a human or a lycan succubus young only take until the second moon to be born so soon their son or daughter would come to be.

"Hey beautiful, how are things going this morning?" asked Hunter.

She smiled "I am fine and you darling," she purred.

"I feel great, whatever you did is amazing," growled Hunter.

She smiled kissing the mark on his neck, "What are these anyway?" asked Hunter

"Marks of ranking, it means you are a powerful incubus. Tonight we will go out and start our family," said Eva kissing him firmly.

Hunter grinned at her then pressed his stiffening member against her, Hunter growled and pushed her against the bed.

***

"So what exactly are we going to do with the meeting?" asked Shawn.

"Well we are going to show them this is a blessing," said Alex.

"Hopefully the spy hasn't reported anything yet, the council could move before we're ready to deal with it, if everybody else is aware it will be that much more difficult to spread this," said Shawn.

"We can still deal with it Shawn if it comes to that, we're stronger and faster then we used to be. We can handle it," said Alex.

Shawn nodded "Well at least with this we could stop that vampire,"

"I've found all I could on the Blood Succubus and it's not good, they can spread exceptionally fast. Their gestation rate is 2 months," said Helena as she approached them.

"We'll have to work fast" Alex said "Is there an easy way to find one?" he asked.

"Usually they have honey brown coloured eyes, they also have the same markings we have but their difficult to see because they keep them covered when in public," said Helena.

Alex sighed "This is really going to be tough, maybe the vampire council could help,"

"I don't think so alpha they'd kill us before work with us," said Helena.

"Yet they destroyed them before they could help us destroy them again they fear them more," Alex replied.

"What are they going to do then when they've gotten rid of them, we're like them we have the same markings," said Shawn.

"We will be too strong for them, think about it if we have turned our pack just by slashing them it can have the same effect on the vampires," said Alex

"I think this was just a different circumstance, she didn't kill you Alex so you were still alive when the changes took place. That has changed it and it's no longer compatible with the vampire strain. I'm quite certain it will only work with our people," said Helena.

"Who knows," Alex said.

"The only thing we can really do right now is to go to the council and do as we planned, we still have two weeks to go, we have to see how the moon cycle affects us now that we're changed," said Helena.

He nodded figuring the best thing to do is get to the council about this and see what they could do. He had to figure out a way to stop the spy from ruining their plans.

"Marissa, I know your mate is from another pack, if this doesn't work out maybe we can have their pack as the first to be on our side," said Alex.

Marissa nodded "Perhaps," she sounded uninterested as if her mind was somewhere else.

"Hey what's wrong sis?" asked Alex.

She looked at him "Alex do you really want to be like this?"

"Of course not, but we have to deal with it as it is. The only way to beat this vampire is to use what she gave against her," said Alex.

She nodded and sighed 'I wish I didn't have to do this, but since that vampire came Alex has been acting differently, he's probably still under her control,' she thought to herself.

Yet it did not help her she felt the guilt hit her hard, she wished she didn't have to do this but she worried about him, that and she wanted her mate to be the Alpha.

Chapter 14 -- Hidden Ties

"Richard, there's murmurings that something has happened. Something bad has awoken," said a servant.

He looked at the servant "Really, what is it?"

"There is talk that our supposedly dead enemies have awoken," said the servant.

He spat his blood wine out and looked at him "What?!"

"A man and a woman were spotted with the same pattern of markings out in the streets of a village not far from here," said the servant.

He growled "Perhaps not all of them were not wiped out after all,"

"What do you want to do Richard?" asked the servant

"Summon the council, we need to discuss this. They have a vivid genetic memory their Queen would already know of what has happened before and it won't be long before her fledglings learn of it as well," said Richard.

The servant looked at him "Do you mean there is more?"

"Yes, there will be by now. If the bloodline has truly reawoken then there will be more by now, I read a report stating that a master was caught by village peasants on the edge of the forest which is known to be the den of one of the most powerful werewolf packs in the country, it is possible that the Queen used the werewolves as shelter playing innocent. They can act human if they want they don't need blood if they can get their other source of food, and seeing as it was so close to the full moon when it happened I doubt it would have been too hard for that to have happened," said Richard.

The servant nodded as he listened.

"When the council is assembled then we can discuss what to do about this matter," said Richard.

"Of course, I will go and summon the masters now," said the servant.

Richard growled so many years ago was the battle and always knew there were still more out there.

***

"They are like an infernal plague, we must contact those werewolves, they must know something they were bound to have at least smelt the smoke from the fires the peasants set," said one of the councilors.

One of the councilors growled "What if they are the reason?"

"Don't be ridiculous if they suspected what she was she wouldn't have lasted one moment inside their den," scoffed the head councilor.

"All we know is she is loose and if she continues to be out in there soon more will come and kill us!" shouted one of them.

"We are stronger then what we were, send a unit of enforcers to the wolf den and ask them about the vampire and see what their reaction is," said the head councilor.

"Right away," said Richard he stood bowed and walked out of the chamber.

***

Eva now her belly showing walked with her mate down the trails.

"I can't believe how fast our child is growing," said Hunter as he held her hand.

She smiled "Neither do I, I suppose soon they will be born,"

"They?" asked Hunter surprised.

"Yes, we're having twins," said Eva.

"How do you know?" asked Hunter shocked yet happy.

"Feel, there's two sets of feet in here," said Eva pressing Hunter's hand against her belly.

"That's amazing," gasped Hunter as he felt two pairs of feet kicking against Eva's belly.

"We're home Hunter, lets get our new family settled," said Eva. Hunter grinned and kissed her before leading her up the wide pathway towards the large manor house.

The house was old and seemed no one had lived there for years.

"Mistress Eva, welcome home," said a short petite blonde woman at the door of the manor.

"Do I know you?" She asked.

"Not yet Mistress, I'm new here. Claudia brought me over," said the woman.

"Who is Claudia?" asked Eva.

Flustered the woman said "She said she knew you personally,"

"Hunter, something is going on be careful," said Eva.

"Of course Eva," said Hunter.'

"What is your name dear?" asked Eva.

"Maria," she said.

"Ok Maria, show me where this Claudia is," said Eva.

"Mistress Eva, welcome home, "said Claudia as Eva walked into the room.

"Who are you?" asked Eva.

"Claudia?" gasped Hunter.

"Brother dear, I heard what had happened," said Claudia. "Mother was not pleased to hear of what had happened, she thought her only son would amount to more then the husband of a vampire,"

"She's mistaken then sister, Eva isn't just a vampire she's a succubus. She has a plan and it's a very good one," said Hunter he pulled his shirtsleeve showing off the marks on his arm.

"Wow, so that's what those marks I've got are. We thought the succubus had been wiped out," said Claudia.

"What are you talking about sis?" asked Hunter.

"You were meant to find out on your birthday this year Hunter but our family has been closely related to the Blood Succubus line for generations, those ties were kept open incase such a thing like this happened again," said Claudia.

"Ok then we have a lot to discuss because this is something I don't know of," said Eva taking a seat.

***

"Johnson what do we have in there?" asked one of the vampires standing outside the wolf den.

"Nothing Richer, there is nobody inside. It's completely abandoned," said Johnson.

"Werewolves never leave their dens completely empty, something has happened. I think they may have had an encounter with our target, It's the only thing that makes logical sense," said Richer.

"I think you're right we need to report back to Richard, if she's got an entire wolf pack under her thrall things have already gotten difficult," said Johnson.

***

"Ok know your positions everybody keep out of sight until it's time we don't know if the spy among us has been able to warn the council, this is a precaution in case they have, if the council sends the enforcers take care of them and bring them over to our side," said Alex as they approached the council den.

"Yes Alpha, we won't let you down," said Mark.

'Damn it, Alex thought of countermeasures really well. I won't be able to tell Justin of this development before it's too late,' thought Marissa.

"Let's go in and ruffle some fur," said Alex.

"Of course Alpha," said Shawn.

The doors creaked open and Alex and Shawn strode in wearing sleeveless wide necked shirts that clearly displayed the black markings on their upper chest and arms. Some of the assembled leaders gasped at their appearance as they took their seats.

Chapter 15 -- Survival of the Fittest

"What happened to you!" one of them gasped.

"They are monsters!" said another in fear.

"Alpha Rachi what is the meaning of this?" asked the head councilor.

"You see, the vampire was much more then I thought she was, she wound up to be a succubi, and infected us with her dark gift. With this we can be far stronger then those vampires we can be rid of them," said Alex.

"Abominations!" cried one of the councilors.

"No! This will help us all the succubi escaped and for all we know is breeding as we speak, soon they will come and take control!" Shawn yelled.

"We cannot allow this, thankfully we were forewarned of your plot Alpha Rachi," said the head councilor. Growls and shouts could be heard from outside the chamber.

Alex gasped in shock as his sister was dragged in she growled and yelled out. "Alpha, your sister was responsible for all the leaks, one of the guardsmen told us who the traitor was," growled Mark as he and another alpha dragged her into the room. Following them were the rest of the pack and the guards the council had sent now transformed.

Alex looked in grief "My dear sister how could you have done this to your pack, our family?!"

"Brother look at us! Look at what we've become. I won't have this happening!" cried Marissa.

"This will help us against the succubi don't you understand, let alone from what it seems it was you along that caused the leaks so you are not innocent in this at all!" cried Alex in anguish. "Take her out of here I will deal with it later," said Alex.

"Of course Alpha," said Mark.

The council looked helplessly on as their guards and Alex's pack began moving through the rows of tables. Alex felt his eyes began to glow as he caught the scent of an alpha female. She approached him as if she was drawn to him like a magnet, with all his might he could not resist her scent. He growled and stalked towards her, he bit into her neck forcefully. She cried out as the golden glow flooded over her body.

Unlike the other females her glow was like warm honey declaring her Alex's mate she moaned as he continued touching her body. He began pulling at her clothes as she reached for the bottom of his shirt. She pulled it off of him nipping and licking his chest she moaned again as he touched her womanhood.

He groaned as she bit his flat nipples rubbing her tongue over his hard muscles and then carefully tracing the black marks over his chest. She gasped when Alex had finally undressed her completely pressing his fingers roughly against her womanhood, she groaned reaching for his pants. She pulled them open and thrust them down his legs and grasped his manhood while he continued to stroke her roughly, he growled as she played with his manhood stroking it slowly then speeding up only to slow down again he groaned at her torment.

He pulled away from her and then pushed her over the table and viciously thrust into her.

She howled at the mix of pleasure and pain their pheromones, filling the room driving the mated pack members into a frenzy. Also matching up previously unmated males and females.

She bit into him, marking him, savoring his taste as he thrusted into her womanhood and mouth she moaned in ecstasy.

She cried out as the most powerful surge of pleasure rocked through her, her walls clamped over him as he roared out and pumped his seed deep into her.

She laid there panting never had a male tire her out like that. "It's Demetria," she panted out "Alpha female of the Silver Moon pack,"

"Alex alpha male of the Blood Sky pack," He replied.

"My pack is almost the same size as yours, our Alpha doesn't stand a chance against you," said Demetria.

"Why don't you just become our alpha female? My sister betrayed us so we have need of a new alpha female," said Alex.

She smiled "Very well, seeing I am now one of you as it is,"

"Look around, you'll see there are a lot more then just you," said Alex.

Demetria looked around the chambers and found that all the alphas had undergone the change, "When council ends for the cycle we hope that it will spread effectively and easily through the other packs so we will have a chance against the succubus when they surface again, it won't be much longer until they do. Our pack mystic found that they are very power hungry and it won't take them long to rebuild a sizeable power base," said Alex.

"My pack would be more then happy to help, also we have ties with the Iron Blood pack and the Fenrir Brothers pack," said Demetria.

"Good, that will make things move more swiftly Justin and Carlos are good strong leaders," said Alex.

"Time to go home wolves," called Shawn as he made his way to Alex with Clarissa in tow.

"This is my mate Demetria," said Alex.

"Good so we already have a new alpha female," said Shawn.

"Yes it looks like you do," said Demetria.

"What are you doing over here Demetria?" asked a voice.

"Michael you'll need to find yourself a new alpha female, I found my mate," said Demetria.

"You're mated to the one that brought this upon us?" asked Michael referring to the marks running up his arms.

"Yes and don't even think of it Michael, Alex could beat you in a moment," growled Demetria. Michael snarled at Alex then stormed off.

"He does prove to be a problem Alex, you'll have no problem disposing of him," said Demetria.

"Good, is everybody gone Shawn? We need to start the council proceedings," said Alex.

"Yeah, they're all gone the council guardsmen have checked everywhere we should be able to start once the councilors recover," said Shawn.

***

"Johnson the wolves are coming back," said Richer.

"How do you know that?" asked Johnson.

"I can see their eyes glinting in the trees," said Richer.

"Right, everybody get ready for possible hostilities," said Johnson.

The pack slipped out of the trees and into the glistening moonlight, the vampires gasped when they saw the markings on the wolves.

"That's not possible," one of them gasped.

"Werewolves can't be vampires that's impossible the lycanthropy destroys the vampirism and the same goes the other way," said another.

"What are you doing at our den vampires?" growled Mark as he approached them.

"We know about the succubus, she's a threat to all. But it seems that you all somehow have the marks of their bloodline," said Johnson.

Mark stepped back to the pack and said "That's because she's the cause of it by the next moon the old strain of lycanthropy will be replaced by this new improved strain,"

The vampires gasped in shock at the declaration Johnson stepped forward and said "That is something we can not allow to happen,"

"It's too late you'll have to commit genocide on our people because every pack has the new strain now, we ensured its quick delivery by being at the council meeting," said Mark.

"You leave us with no choice then," growled Johnson.

"Attack!" cried Mark as he charged at Johnson his claws bursting out his fingertips. The pack swarmed forward and overwhelmed the squad of vampires soon there was nothing left of them but ash.

1...34567...9