The Wolf's Howl

Story Info
In a world where people become animals, soul mates meet.
3.5k words
4.5
59.9k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andros14
andros14
26 Followers

I knew I was exotic. From the first time I felt the stirrings of something un-human in me, I could tell. From the first time I saw the world through the brooding eyes of a black panther, I knew my life would be different. It must have developed when I was young, because I remember looking in the mirror only to see yellow-green eyes staring back at me. Not human eyes, but panther eyes. I’d had dreams where I’d been a panther, running through the wilderness, wild and free. With the eyes came instincts. Hunting instincts, life instincts, and most importantly, mating instincts.

But that wasn’t all. You see, I’d actually become the panther. Whenever I wanted to and even sometimes when I didn’t. Mainly, when I changed involuntarily, I was experiencing strong emotions, like sex or grief. It didn’t always go well if you changed in the middle of sex. The first time the change happened, it scared me. I looked down at my hands and saw paws. I was covered in black fur. And the smells: food, mates, everything. Being a panther made me feel powerful. I could change back to human at any time, it was no big thing.

I could feel the “people” around me who were “more than human” (like me). I could feel my panther flare and move in me when they got near. They knew what I was, in the same way that I knew what they were. But we were all different. In my community, there were mostly wolves and cougars. I was one of the few black panthers. The closeness of others was what brought me to life. It woke my panther up. People could hide what they were though. It took a lot of practice, but if you really wanted to waste your time, you had that option available to you. I’d seen people who had been so depressed that their animal seemed to be hidden deep inside of them, barely noticeable to another “person.”

Panthers were sometimes referred to as “black velvets” and wolves as “silvers.” That was, when “people” actually talked about us existing. Normal people had no clue that we existed. Panthers were once considered the most valuable of us because of their size and strength. But then cougars decided to hunt us down until there were only a few of us left. I was one of those few.

Silvers were regarded as amazing because of their howl. They barely ever howled though. The only silvers who howled were those that had been through a great mental or physical anguish and had stopped trusting people. The silver would howl when they found the person they could trust who would become their mate. I’d never heard a silver’s howl, but I’d heard that it was the most beautiful sound in the world. People cried when they heard it because of the meaning it carried with it. Since I had been very young, I had always listened for the howl. Something told me that one day, I’d hear it.

Breeding was not limited to our own species. At least, not anymore. Mating had once been a barrier between the species, but now there are no barriers. Well, except the barrier that practically no one will ever show their “animal side” to anyone else. Letting go of your animal side was like being naked—you didn’t show that to just anyone.

People always classified me as a black panther right off the bat. I wasn’t a punk, but I was rough enough (hence the chain wallet and black clothes) to have been graced with the presence of a panther in me. I was a wild one, running free. Darren Hayes was right when he said “I want to live like animals, careless and free…run through the jungle the wind through my hair and the sand at my feet.” It was very freeing, being a panther. It seemed that all my humanly worries seemed to vanish. I de-stressed the second I became my other-self.

But enough about that. This story starts long after I realized I was a black panther. As a senior in high school, I’d become skilled at telling which people were “more than human.” I’d had practice, that was for sure. There were only 3 days before I was to graduate, and then I’d be free of all the idiots in the school. Let me explain.

Half of the cougars in the school decided they wanted to go out and kill livestock. Not that there was much livestock in our town, but there was enough. The owners of the livestock had no clue where so many cougars had come from and where they vanished to so quickly. And then there was the case of the lone cougar. It was a girl I used to know who had resorted to sexually torturing her friends and lovers. What was it with evil cougars? I wanted to get away from people who used their animals like that.

That day was the day when I recognized Brandon. Recognized as in “realized something was different about him.” I passed him in school, and my senses peaked. Not because I could feel him as another person with an animal—I couldn’t. Not even the least bit. Yet I felt pulled to him, compelled to go to him, as if he was “more than human.” I’d heard of soul-mates, they were common among the species. Yet I felt no vibe from him indicating that he had an animal.

That night, I was walking along the wooded edge of my parent’s property, near the forest. My friend Erik was out there, somewhere. Erik liked to roam the woods by my house.

“Erik?” I called into the dark woods, “Are you out there?”

I didn’t receive an answer. Well, not really. I heard the bushes rustle not too far from me. The next thing I knew, a timber wolf came flying out of the woods. Circling back, it stopped at my feet. I lowered myself to its level. “You need to go home…your brother is wondering where you are.”

With that, the wolf whirled around and fled back into the woods. Yep, Erik was a silver. It was only in my generation that different species intermingled (and mated), but it was becoming more and more commonplace.

Hearing a noise off to my left, I glanced in that direction. Not 100 feet from me stood Brandon, watching me intently. It was as if…. No. He probably just thought I was talking to a dog or something. But hey, this was my property.

“Hey! What’re you doing here?” I didn’t want to get rid of him, but my parents would have been furious that he was on our property since we didn’t know him.

Without another word, he took off into the woods. I took off after him, and had no problem keeping him in sight until all of a sudden he disappeared. No one just disappears, at least, no one human. I slowed to a walk and continued forward. What I found was not what I expected. As I entered a clearing, I noticed a gray wolf about 10 feet away from me. I could hear it growling deep in its throat and saw it start to bear its teeth. I was betting that this was a real wolf. I slowly backed away, but the wolf came after me. Living near the woods, I had always been taught never to run, because wolves will think you’re prey. It ran towards me, but stopped and seemed to pause for a second, as if thinking about something. Then it brushed past my legs and ran back into the woods. For the second that its fur touched me, my senses peaked. It was a wolf, right? Nothing supernatural. I hadn’t sensed a human there, but I was starting to doubt myself.

The next day, I went up to Brandon and asked him if he wanted to go out sometime. I knew him as a friend of a friend, so it wasn’t awkward on my part. I gave him my number, and the second his hand brushed mine, I felt my panther rise in my body, and tensed for the change. Fighting it down, I got myself under control. In that second that we touched, I felt something deeper in him. Something alive, but something that had been dormant for a long time.

We got to know each other well enough to talk about personal stuff, which led to tons of hand-holding. I could tell exactly when he let his guard down the first time, because I felt a pricking of power down my skin, as if he had an animal. It almost felt like a wolf was trying to crawl out of his body and into mine. As if it was scared of what would happen to it if it stayed in Brandon’s body. But that was impossible. There was no way I sensed an animal in him, and yet it was fighting with my panther to make its way into me. To unite our animals into one.

I gasped as I felt my pussy start to drip. There was something about this boy that made him more than he seemed. As I looked up at him, I saw nothing in his eyes. Just icy gray eyes that reminded me of a wolf’s eyes.

That night, while sitting on my windowsill, I saw a wolf silhouetted in the distance. The wolf seemed to look towards the house, then raised its head towards the moon, as if looking for its mate. It was the gray wolf that I’d seen in the clearing. That’s when I knew.

On the last day of school, I had made plans with Brandon to go to his house as soon as the school day was over. We watched TV for a while, but quickly got bored with it. I turned and faced him. He ran his hand through his hair, causing me to purr. I hadn’t even realized I’d let my guard down… You see, if we’re human (well, human form at least) and we growl or snarl or purr, it sounds pretty much as realistic as if our animal was making that sound.

Brandon laughed and said, “Woof.” It sounded like a wolf had barked. That immediately got my attention. I turned to him with inquisitive eyes, eyes that had turned into the greenish-yellow eyes of a panther. He seemed surprised when he saw that, but he should have been able to tell what I was. Looking at him, I stared deeply into his icy gray eyes. That’s when I finally felt it. I felt his animal inside; waiting, hoping, looking. For what? And that’s when I realized. His animal was searching for a mate, just as mine was.

I could feel my panther, restless inside of me. It was fighting me with all it had to come out and run free. I didn’t know what to do. That is, until I felt his animal surge up. His wolf was done with lying dormant. I could see his animal in his eyes. He looked shocked, as if he had never felt his animal move inside him before. Leaning towards him, I lightly kissed him. I would have pulled back had I not felt a current of electricity and power course through my body the second our lips touched. We continued kissing, getting more passionate by the second. In the back of my mind, I saw an image of a gray wolf and a black panther running through the wilderness side by side and coming to a clearing, where they started playing.

I never had a vision like that before and I pulled away. Brandon was breathless. “Did you see that?” he asked me, incredulously.

“Yeah,” I sighed, trying to catch my breath.

“You’re a panther?” he asked.

“Yep, that’d be me.”

“As long as you’re not a cougar…” he cut himself off.

All of a sudden it was clear to me. He’d once had a bad experience in wolf form, which was what kept me from noticing that he was a silver. Because of the high school cougars, tons of people had “bad experiences” in our society.

I leaned in to kiss him again. We made out and I felt his tongue push its way into my mouth, intertwining with my own. We broke our kiss as I felt his wolf whimper. I closed my eyes, trying to catch my breath. When I opened them, there was a gray wolf standing next to the couch. It walked into an adjacent room, which turned out to be Brandon’s bedroom. By the time I had walked in and turned on the lights, I saw Brandon sitting near the bed.

“Sorry.”

“For what?”

“I can’t control it very well….whenever I get excited…”

I was almost going to ask him what exactly he meant by “excited” when I saw the bulge in his khakis. He stood up next to the queen-size bed. Going up to him, I hugged him, feeling his manhood press into my stomach. I reached one of my hands down to cup his bulge. He closed his eyes and sighed as I lightly stroked his manhood through his clothes. Noticing his reaction, I massaged his flesh harder, making him whimper. Looking up, I saw fear in his eyes.

That’s when it came to me. It surprised me, because of how fast it hit me. I saw him, as a silver, with a cougar, one who was older than him. It had only been a few years ago, and she had tortured him. He thought she loved him, but she had sexually starved him for a few days. She’d gotten him to the edge and left him there. Time and time again. And she’d made him bleed. She’d used her fangs to cut him during bjs. He’d been tied down, with no way to escape. He’d never voluntarily changed to wolf again.

Looking at him, I could see him trying to trust me, trying to see if I was going to be like she had been. He scanned my eyes, looking for something that I’m not sure was there. “Hey,” I said, getting his attention, “That’s not me. I won’t hurt you…”

In the time it took him to look away from me, ashamed that I’d seen his memories, I became a panther. Jumping up on the bed, I rubbed my face against his cheek, showing affection in my cat form.

Just as quickly, he became a wolf, nipping playfully at me. I softly snarled back, pouncing on him. As a panther and a wolf, we played, like a couple of lovesick puppies. And just as quick, we were human again, tickling each other and wrestling to hold each other down.

At one point, he had me on my back. I stopped resisting him, and felt him settle down on top of me. I could feel his hard cock pressing up against my pussy as he rested his weight on me. He closed his eyes, feeling the same sensations running through his body. He involuntarily moved his hips a few times, dry humping me. Rolling off me, he laid down next to me. I moved so that I was resting on my side and tentatively reached a hand over to his cock. I looked up at him as I grazed my hand over it. I could see in his eyes that he was trying to trust me.

“It’s ok…I won’t hurt you…..ok?” I asked him.

“Ok…” he sighed.

He leaned upward and kissed me. I felt one of his hands snake up my body and come to rest on my breasts. He lightly massaged them, running his hands over the thin material of my shirt. I sat up and he mirrored me. Moving my hand from his bulge, I moved both of my hands to his waist, grasping the bottom of his shirt and pulling it off his head. He similarly pulled my shirt off and took a second to simply stare in awe at my body. I was in pretty good shape—all panthers were.

As we resumed kissing, Brandon reached his hands back around my body and undid my bra clasp. As it fell to the bed beside me, I reached to his khakis to undo his belt buckle. Undoing it, I reached and undid his button.

As I did that, he let out a nervous sigh. “You alright?” I asked him, “I can stop…”

“No…I’m alright.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah.”

“Ok.”

Looking into his eyes, I reached a hand to the fly of his jeans and undid it. Still holding eye contact, I reached my hand under his underwear to grasp his pulsing cock. His eyes rolled back in his head with pleasure from the flesh-to-flesh contact as I stroked the length of him. I would have kept right on, but he pushed me onto my back on the bed. Moving down my body, he sucked one of my nipples into his mouth. Flicking his tongue across it, he glanced up at me. His eyes were still the same deep icy gray, but they had a devilish look in them along with the look of a playful dog. He sucked my nipples until I thought that I couldn’t take it anymore.

Once he had pulled away from me, I shrugged my jeans off and pushed his down his hips. He stepped out of them and pushed them off the bed. I kissed him and felt his hand find its way under my thong. “Let me lose that for you….” I said as I pulled my thong off, exposing my shaved pussy. He also took off his underwear, exposing his rock hard cock. As we laid there nude, neither of us touching the other, I could feel our animals tense in anticipation. He was the first one to break the stillness, reaching out to run his fingers lightly over my clit. I could feel myself getting wet as he touched me. He moved one of his fingers in a circular motion, getting closer and closer to my clit with every second. It was maddening. I gave him a mock angry look and he laughed. He stopped teasing me, and stroked my clit. After a few seconds, he ran his hand down my slit and stuck two fingers in my dripping pussy. Plunging them in and out, he only added flame to the fire.

My hands were not idle. I had been stroking his cock lightly, but got increasingly confident with my strokes as he responded positively. I could see his wolf standing, tongue hanging out, panting, tail wagging as I continued my ministrations. Brandon moved down my body until he came to my dripping pussy. Without waiting for any signal from me, he plunged his tongue deep in me, taking it out only to suck on my clit. He knew all the right areas to hit, and brought me to an earth shattering orgasm in no time.

Once my pussy had stopped convulsing, Brandon moved up my body until he was lying directly on top of me. I could feel his hard cock pressing at the entrance to my pussy. With a slight move of his hips, he was inside me. With one thrust, he buried his length deep in my pussy. I purred as my panther groaned in pleasure. Brandon moved his cock in and out of me…at first he went slow, but as his passion and pleasure increased, he sped up his lovemaking.

Leaning down to kiss me, he panted as he humped me. The pants were those of a wolf, and I could feel him trying to hold in the change. I wasn’t having any easier of a time, as my panther wanted to experience the same pleasure I was. We both managed to hold our animals in as we neared our impending orgasms. Our breathing sped up along with our movements as we both felt our pleasure rise to a new level. Letting my panther guide what I was doing, I licked and lightly nibbled on Brandon’s neck as we made love. Brandon came with a final deep thrust and I heard his wolf’s howl echo in my ears.

I came with a growl from my panther and felt my pussy convulse around Brandon’s cock, milking him for all I was worth. I could feel his warm cum deep in my pussy. The vision of a wolf mounting a panther came into both of our minds for a second, and then our animals quieted down, as if they’d also experienced a pleasurable moment.

In that last moment of pleasure, we both changed into our animals. If anyone had looked at us, they would have seen a black panther and a gray wolf. And that was when the silver lifted his head and let out a long howl.

If you liked the story, do me a favor and please vote. Vote even if you didn’t like it. And please leave me feedback! I’d love to hear what you thought, and since you’ve gotten this far, please do vote and leave feedback. This story will be continued if there is enough requests for it. E-mail me with any comments, suggestions, or if you just want to talk. Thanks!

andros14
andros14
26 Followers