The Wolves Ch. 012

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over to the girls and they all had shocked looks on their faces. Aleena recovered first.

"How did you manage to scan one of the Seotross? People have been trying for a long time without having any luck."

I shrugged and went to talk. Nothing came out, and I realized I would have to send.

[I didn't have any issues at all scanning it. It was a bit harder than with Vixa, but it only took a few minutes,] I sent to them.

"You didn't come across a shield?" Alexis asked. "Every time someone has tried to enter one of the Seotrosses' minds, they're blocked by a powerful shield."

[Nope. No shield at all.]

"Amazing. Alexandra will probably want to know about this. You should ask her to come here if she isn't busy."

[What room are we in?]

"Sparring Room 3."

[Mom, can you come to Sparring Room 3 when you get a minute. I want to show you something.]

[Give me about five minutes and I'll be over there.]

[Okay.]

There were mirrors covering one of the walls, so I decided to see what I look like in Scyftan form while I wait. I selected the form and waited a bit longer than a minute for it to complete. It appears that the bigger the difference in sizes, the longer it takes to shapeshift.

Walking closer to the mirror, I estimated that I was at the upper end of Scyftan height, at around four feet. My hair and eyes stayed the same, at black and blue, respectively. My skin ended up looking a little more pink. Looking at my arms, it looked like my muscles evaporated with the change. I opened my mouth and ran my tongue over my needle-like teeth, inspecting them. I thought my large ears looked pretty comical, though I was impressed with how well I could hear. I could easily hear my sisters conversing.

A few minutes later, there was a very loud pop that almost had me covering my ears. I looked over and saw my mom had teleported in.

"Well look at you," she said. "Is this what you wanted to show me?"

"Nope," I replied. It was pretty weird how much higher the pitch of my voice was. "I have a question, and then I'll show you why my sisters said I should call you over here. I flexed. "Where did my muscles go?"

She laughed and then answered. "You're a bit weaker than you were when you were in your human form, but you should still be quite strong. It seems we forgot to tell you about one of the things that happens when you shift forms. Your stats are based off of your Scyftan form. Whenever you shift into another form, you might gain bonuses or penalties for shifting into that form. For example, when you shift from your Scyftan form to your human form, you'll gain a strength and constitution bonus, while having your agility, intellect and endurance lowered a bit. Check your phone and you'll see what I mean."

I pulled out my phone and navigated to my profile page. Looking over my stats, I could see she was right. My strength and constitution were all quite a bit lower, while my agility, intellect and endurance were all marginally higher. My intellect in particular was about ten percent higher, which adds a bit to my mana regen.

"I guess I'll be staying in my Scyftan form whenever I can, then. The slight intellect bonus will speed up how fast Abi will rank up. Speaking of Abi, she is rank sixteen now."

"That mana regen perk must have helped a lot then. She was level fourteen this morning. Alright, what do you want to show me."

"Gimme a min," I said, shapeshifting into the form I now knew was called a Seotross. When I was done, I saw that she had an incredulous look on her face.

"No way!" she exclaimed, then teleported away.

I had no idea what had just happened. I wanted to see how much my stats changed, so I took out my phone. It was then that I realized my hands were way too big to handle the comparatively tiny touchscreen. I put it in my palm and handed it out.

[Can one of you come over here and let me know what my stats are in this form? My hands are way too big.]

"Sure," Alexis said, walking over. She navigated to my profile and looked it over.

"Your strength is up by fifteen hundred percent, your constitution and endurance are up by five hundred percent, your agility is down by fifty percent, and your intellect is down by ninety percent," she listed, then placed it back on my palm.

[Fifteen hundred percent? That's absolutely insane!] I sent, while putting my phone back in my storage.

There was another pop and mom reappeared.

"I agree with Mason. You really are a lucky bastard. I've been trying for years to scan one of the Seotross down there, and you do it on your first try. I went down there, and all of their shields are up"

I shrugged and grinned at her. [Maybe he or she likes me? I didn't pay attention to what sex it is.]

"They're hermaphrodites, and are capable of breeding through parthenogenesis, if there aren't any other Seotrosses around. I want to see what you're capable of in that form."

When she finished talking, she began transforming. The form she chose wasn't much bigger than a human, but it was much, much stronger than a human. She chose a regular gorilla, and stood at around six feet on two legs. I guess I would be receiving some hands on training. I walked over to the middle of the large room and she followed.

It was my turn to be amazed. "You ready?" she said aloud.

[You can talk in that form?]

"Yup. It takes practice. I think you'll eventually be able to talk in that form."

[Alright, ready.]

With that, she started running towards me on all fours. When I judged she was close enough, I lunged forward and punched with my upper right arm. She dodged the punch at the last second, running up my arm and launching her own punch, right at my face. I was too slow to dodge, and the punch staggered me slightly, though didn't seem to do any damage.

I turned back to her and saw the smirk she had on her face. I lunged forward, punching with my upper right arm again. This time, it was a feint as I leaned forward on my upper left arm to maintain balance, and punched with my lower left arm. She attempted to dodge to the right and ended up running right into my large fist. The impact sent her flying a good forty or fifty feet away. I'm not quite sure how strong she is, but I think she is pretty lucky she wasn't near a wall when I hit her.

She was lying on her stomach, but clearly moving. I went to check on her.

[Are you okay?] I asked.

[Oh, I'm fine. Nice feint.]

She moved faster than I had seen anyone move before, and then I felt an impact under my chin that sent me flying backwards. I groaned and used my lower pair of arms to lift myself up to a sitting position.

[I deserved that,] I sent while rubbing my sore jaw.

12