The Wolves Ch. 032

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guys, this is Thoosa and her parents Nathid and Yoni," Bria said pointing to each of the gryphons who were now laying down behind her.

The twins quickly walked up to coo over Thoosa, but that's probably because they didn't know her temperament. Sonja reached forward to stroke the baby gryphon's head and quickly pulled her hand back when Thoosa tried biting her.

"She doesn't really like other people," Bria said with a chuckle. "Or other animals for that matter. I'm the only one she gets along with, besides her parents. Ben, if you want to go for a ride, you can go climb on top of Nathid. He's rather used to humans by now, so just don't make any sudden movements and he'll let you mount him.

Ben nodded and slowly walked up to Nathid. When he got close, he reached out with his hand and gently stroked the gryphon's head. He seemed to really enjoy his head being stroked, as he closed his eyes and even slightly leaned into Ben. After a minute or so Ben walked around Nathid's large wings before gently climbing on his back, all while being watched by Nathid.

"What do I do now?" Ben asked when he was situated. There wasn't a saddle or anything, so I wondered how he would stay seated when Nathid took off.

"Grab hold of his fur, just below where his feathers end and then tell him to fly. Make sure to stay low to reduce the amount of drag and make it easier to keep a grip. Taking off is the hard part, but if you manage to hold on, the rest will be easy," Bria answered.

Ben nodded and looked down at the gryphon's back. He saw the spot that Bria was talking about, and reached for it. After seeming to get a good grip, he looked up at Nathid and said one word; "Fly!"