The Wolves Ch. 033

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exigaet
Exigaet
256 Followers

She scanned the room before spotting me, and began to walk over. I got up and walked towards her, meeting in the middle.

"You look amazing," I said when we got close. "I like the hair in particular."

"Thank you. The power of being a Scyftan," she replied with a grin while playing with her hair. "I can change the length and color at will. Well, in any other form but my natural form. If I do anything in that form I need to wait for it to grow back. You look good as well."

I nodded. "Are you ready to go?"

"Not just yet. My dad said he'd be here in a minute. He said he had something to give you, but I think he's just being an overprotective father."

"Am not!" I heard, causing us to look over to where the voice had come from. Thomas stood there for a moment before walking over. "I do actually have something to give him."

He held out what looked like a key fob to me and after verifying that's what it was, I realized why. While I had driven my truck here a few days ago, the second time we all rode in my parents' SUV. It would've been embarrassing getting up there and realizing that I didn't have a way to get us where we needed to go.

"Thank you. I totally forgot that I left my truck at home."

He nodded. "Your mom meant to give it to you earlier, but she forgot as well. You're looking for a black SUV. You'll be able to find it easily when you hit the unlock button. Be safe you two."

"We will. Thanks again," I said holding my arm out.

"See you later, dad," Tessa said, locking her arm with mine as we made our way to the portal room. I looked over to my friends and waved goodbye, Tessa doing the same.

Exigaet
Exigaet
256 Followers