The Wolves Ch. 034

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good to me," I agreed.

"Perfect," she said.

There was a moment of silence before I leaned forward to place a kiss on her lips, and was surprised when my lips were met with an open mouth and a probing tongue. I reciprocated the kiss and we were getting quite into it when there was a barking coming from our feet. We separated and looked down to Vixa who was staring up at us.

"I think she wants a kiss as well," I told Tessa with a grin.

"Oh she does, does she?" she asked, bending down to pick Vixa up. She proceeded to give Vixa a series of kisses on the top of her head before passing her over to me. "Good night, Jonathan, good night, Vixa," she said while pulsing the door with mana, causing it to open.

"Good night, Tessa," I replied, while Vixa yipped. I was about to turn and head to my own room when I remembered something. "Oh, what do you want me to do with that key fob to the SUV?"

"It's yours," she said with a smile. "The thing might look like a regular vehicle, but it's built like a tank, with enough security measures to protect you for a minute or two if you get attacked. He wanted you to have it in case you get attacked again. If you were driving your truck, it would be way too easy for someone to get to you."

"I see. I guess I'll have to thank him next time I see him. I'll let you go, now. See you in the morning."

"Good night," she replied, closing the door to her room.

"Alright, what do you say the two of us get some sleep, huh?"

She let out a soft little bark and then I gently placed her on the floor.

"Let's teleport there, it'll-"

I shook my head and laughed at her teleporting away before I could finish. I teleported to my room and let myself in, already seeing Vixa over at her water bowl getting a quick drink of water. Getting undressed I made my way to the bathroom to take a quick shower before crawling into bed.

I was about to turn off the lights and go to sleep when I remembered the alarm. Reaching over to the nightstand, I picked up the manual to look at the alarm settings. After about two minutes I found the one for volume and then called out to the room. "Alarm set 06:30. Alarm volume ten percent."

There were two confirmation sounds one right after the other, which meant that both commands were recognized and followed. After placing the manual back on the nightstand, I looked around for Vixa. I found her lying on her bed cleaning herself.

"Vixa, I lowered the volume of the alarm, but it may not wake me up in the morning. Can you wake me up when it goes off?"

She looked up when I began talking to her, and made a noise that sounded like a chirp before turning back and continuing to clean herself.

I guess I would know how intelligent she actually is in the morning. Either she would wake me up by barking or licking my face, or I would be awoken by banging on the door.