The Wolves Ch. 036

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Earth

Spectre Base, Canadian Rockies

August 17, 2019

10:29 PDT (13:29 EDT)

"Well, that's one way to do it," Gabriel laughed.

Alexandra, Gabriel, Tich, Selalea and Thomas were in a meeting, but they took a quick break for lunch. They opted to have it delivered rather than head to the cafeteria, so it gave them an opportunity to watch Jonathan and his friends as they fought their way through the dungeon.

"Indeed," Selalea said. "It would have been an even more potent combination if Jonathan had been able to use his breath weapon. Perhaps I will see if Shaemu can teach him how to use his dragon abilities while we're on our way to Mezotis."

"Couldn't you do it?" Alexandra asked.

"I could teach him how to use the abilities unique to Red dragons, but no more than that. Shaemu is a Chromatic dragon, and thus has the abilities of all seven other breeds of dragons. Since all your people that have scanned dragons have turned into the Chromatic variant, we believe that you will have every ability we possess."

"I see. We've got a training schedule set for Jonathan, but I'll see if I can move some things around to facilitate that, if she agrees to do it. There may be a few of us joining Jonathan if she can teach a group."

"I don't see any reason why she wouldn't be able to, except that this is the first time we'll be teaching non-dragons how to use our abilities. Sometimes our young have issues, but it is instinctual for all of us."

"Is every member of the council joining us on our journey, or will some be staying here?" Gabriel asked.

"We will all be going so we can see our new homes, but Shaemu, Bonanem, Pharomna and Olmith will be staying. Shaemu because we can't afford to lose her, or any of the other Chromatic dragons and dragonkin if something should happen, and Bonanem because he is simply a nuisance. Olmith will be going to keep Bonanem in line, and also because he is our chief architect. He'll be working on building some sturdy chambers to keep our eggs safe, before working on building our first settlement above ground."

"What about Pharomna? Why will she be remaining?"

"Ah. We could use her here, but she is an explorer at heart, and there are two massive worlds for her to explore," Selalea said with a smile.

"Oh, looks like they chose right! They've arrived at the floor boss already. That'll be ten credits, Gabe! Hand it over!" Thomas said with a grin on his face and his hand stretched out in front of him.