The Wolves Ch. 038

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

It was a bit of a hike down the mountain before we entered the forest, quickly finding a game trail that we followed, assuming it would lead us to the plains. It was a long forest, though not a particularly thick one, meaning that it only took a few minutes before we had arrived at the edge of the plains. Jonathan had to actually shift into his human form, otherwise he would have snapped smaller trees and just made a lot of noise in general. We didn't come across anything hostile on the way, though things were eerily quiet, the wildlife ceasing their calls. It sent goosebumps across my skin, and I was happy when we left it behind us.

We were walking through the plains for about a minute before a sound could be heard that stopped us in our tracks. It was a horn, clearly coming from the forest we had just been in. Turning around, we didn't see anything, but a moment later small creatures with red eyes, pointy noses and long ears exited the forest.

They were all incredibly ugly, having blotchy green skin and fat rounded bellies, while being covered in dirt. They were also short, being no more than three or four feet tall, and were naked save for the loincloths all of them wore. They carried a variety of weaponry, the most common being spears and slings, though a few even had bows and bolas.

The horn sounded again. This time, much larger versions exited the forest, carrying actual metal weaponry, and being about twice the size. The shortest of the new arrivals were about six foot tall, minimum, and were much more heavily muscled than their smaller counterparts. There were at least sixty of the creatures all together, but that was before the horn sounded again.

That signaled more of them to leave the forest, these ones being the same size as the large ones. The difference? All of them were riding on top of massive wolves, ones that put the size of Arkus to shame.

"Ugh, Goblins," Ben said. "Told you they'd find us."