The Woman After Midnight

Story Info
Finding the right guy differently.
20.2k words
3
6.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Janice -a Woman after Midnight

I was late getting to Deborah's. I'd been away for three months reporting the mess we are making in the Middle East.

I am Peter Fuller. That's what I do, I am a journalist/reporter but the job wrecks one's social life. I have already gone through two broken relationships, being away for so long.

Although Debs and I have been together for three years and purchased a nice little cottage near Winchester, England, she complains all that time that we have actually only been physically together for a period of six months.

"It is not like you are on a nine to five job and we see each other evenings and weekends and sleep together every night. You are off for weeks at a time and I get very stressed about it Peter."

It is understood, who would expect a woman to be that patient in putting up with long absences - unless she really was special, and that's my Debs, I don't know how she puts up with me but I know one thing, it makes me love her all the more and I am absolutely besotted by her, to seriously consider giving up the reporting lark and settling down to being just a writer - like doing my work from home with plenty of time for my girl and our social life, would be a hard nut to crack. I am in my element and love my work very much, I strive to report the facts as they are in my own words which are appreciated, and remaining freelance, I am able to offer my reports to the best bidder.

The vacant space in Deb's double bed has been like it on and off for far too long she complains. And she threatens that an admirer in the film studio has made several advances.

She gets to know the stars too in her work as script supervisor.

"Should I be worried?" I ask myself. I don't think so. She loves me too much.

But when I confronted her about how it must be so harassing for her, as it is with me, to withhold ones natural urges, adding that for a woman she is probably able to handle that; she looked at me daggers.

"You know very well the strength of my passion Peter so don't try to make it better for yourself."

"Well it is the same for me Debs. I just think of you and I am a goner. But that is not like being with you because I love you so much."

I aim to fill that void in our lives regularly; it is a crying shame that a woman like Debs has waited so long. I am taking up a job with Sky local news just undertaking local reporting. I shall miss the excitement of reporting overseas but it is a sacrifice I need to make. And anyway, it will enable me to have more time for my writing projects too

But though I am late Debs lets me in through the door, and greets me with a wonderful open hug , guiding me into the kitchen and fixing me something to eat and drink.

The male in me would much rather want to put that aside for later and be beside her to snuggle up and share her body with mine.

But a woman's practicality being what it is, I resolved that the best thing was for me to get my hunger buds sorted before anything else, and with Debs commenting on the way to my heart was through my stomach and that is what her Mum always said, I had no alternative than to accept.

"After all you need to get back some of that lost vitality if you want to share my bed for the night, Pete. I guess as usual this is just going to be a one night stand and you will be off again tomorrow, right?"

Now she was talking to me again after a brief silence, I knew the absence had made her heart grow fonder and I hoped her lust too. Of course I did, love and lust go together as far as she is concerned Correction; as far as we are concerned. Since I have known her has been a very passionate lover and that's for certain, but she always stipulates 'with the right guy' and so I consider myself very lucky to be her right guy because I have so very much to give her.

I tell her I shall be with her for the rest of the week. She looks at me happily and then says; "Well it is Wednesday today, that'll be four more days if you include the weekend - and then I suspect you will be away for another three months?"

"Yes but that will be the last time I will be parted from you for long periods. You see I have opted to go with the local TV news so I can spend more time at home with you, and perhaps get some writing in too."

"Are you serious Peter?

"Absolutely "

Debs is so very special and I have never known a woman like her, and me treating her the way I do, sometimes I am thinking I ought to be shot. I would be so sorry if she gave me up and could never sleep if she went with another - me thinking that he was getting what should be mine, those so wonderful Debs special's like she was loving for England.

Just the thought that at last I would be sharing her bed and her being had besotted the mind for a week, since I managed at last to get whole week's leave, imagining a whole week with Debs. Heaven!

She smiled like I have never seen for a long time, she was one happy girl. She closed to me and planted the most delicious warm and simulating kiss.

Then suddenly she paused with a wry smile, one of those smiles like she was going to tease me; "Is this because I told you about the guy at the studio making advances?"

"It could be!" I said but then I continued; "It is mainly because I love you so much and cannot afford to lose you."

I thought it best to come out with it and tell her the truth. Debs was so alert she would know anyway if I lied.

I soon tuckered my pizza down as she watched me so endearingly, giving me the occasional smile which said so very much she loved me, her whole face lit up, then I returned her smile and touched her lips with my fingertips, she puckered her lips and smoothed them around my fingers. It was so very suggestive and sensual, then her eyes said everything, how much she needed me as much as I her, and soon we would be gratifying that need, what wonderful feeling that was always present with us.

She whispered how much she had missed me the last few months since we had not been with each other, and how she had endured many lonely nights aching and craving for me.

And I had been the same, so many times, thinking of her especially as my head hit the pillow and the throb set off the strong aching passion that wanted the real thing, and not just self-gratification with only the image of Debs there in my mind-set.

Now she was for real, looking so absolutely right and lovely in a sheer silk and satin negligee which, she said, she had just bought for my pleasure; along with a few other small 'knick-knacks' from Ann Summers, to keep me 'on heat.' (It was that Tiger thing about us again). Not as though she would need anything on that account that night, but the mind boggled as to what else she had bought - but she said as I often remembered her saying before, that I would have to wait, that perhaps if I was a good boy she may just treat me.

"Awe!" I said, "and there was me planning on being a real naughty boy too!"

She chuckled in that certain way and took my hand and led me up the stairs, like we were climbing the steps to heaven, her heaven and mine shared...

She just stood there in her negligee and looked a million dollars, that's all she had to do, to lure me to her den, in my mind were those hot days of summer when she'd purr and make me growl like a tiger. It had been so very long that my nerves were all asunder, the waiting, the hoping, the sheer frustration was now in the past and here she was now, standing there in front of me, looking so wonderful, sexy and inviting.

I guess I had frozen in my stance just gazing at her beauty; she was as stunning as ever she was and then she closed to me, brushing her lips against mine and rubbing her nose to mine as her fingers gently clasped around the back of my neck and teased me there.

"I do think it would be a good idea if you get undressed, Pete if you are going to bed with me?"

Stuttering and still in a state of excitement I sort or trundled toward the bathroom.

"And where do you think you are going, lover mine?" Debs queried.

"I should shower and change! I replied." It's been a long day and all that travel dust.

She just stood there as if to say it didn't matter - as I remember she had done before, but she must have read my mind because I just felt I needed to be squeaky clean for her, she was my woman and I wanted to give her my best, and I would not feel comfortable unless I showered. The way she smelt, the way she looked. Her whole charisma demanded the very best

"If you must then Pete -you will find a clean towel inside. I will go and warm the bed, so don't be long huh? This girl has waited long enough!"

I ventured into the bathroom with her perfume tantalising my nostrils and soon it was off clothes and dowsing under the shower.

I heard Debs cry from beyond: "Sing for me, baby?"

It was part of our scenario, for me to sing in the shower, "Are you singing for your supper?" she added with a certain huskiness in her voice which drove me crazy

Drying myself I felt a surge - my mind saying 'down boy, save it for later - I guess it had become part of the shower scene- like it was force of habit to see to 'Freddy' with wild imaginings of Debs - but the substitute was not needed , definitely not for Freddy who would be well served tonight. Freddy was a name chosen by Debs, given to a very important part of me and not to be spoiled by a premature ejaculation.

And always remembered, Debs had her solution for that, given a pair of her panties and a quick tie in the right place ... I wonder if she will remember. I hope so because after so long without was bound to be like that tonight. Although as far as I was concerned, I knew it would not be a problem, I had saved it all for my baby and if it was quick at first, it would be better the next time, and the next, usually in one hour intervals given the spur. And Debs was expert at that. She just loved to play and tease me and always tied me there for the occasion. And then, releasing the tie, I knew the volcano would erupt but Debs would be there to cork it so to speak. That was always so special. And there she'd be, on top of me and taking control. It was nice. It was special. It was Debs taking charge which did not matter. Sometimes I would take the helm which was always fun.

As always, remembering Debs taste, I wore a pair of burgundy Calvin Kline boxer shorts, she hated briefs, much preferred boxers - closing the bathroom door behind me I made for the bed with its attractive burgundy duvet to match the decor, Debs was particular about that and there she was, my baby, sitting there beneath the duvet and looking wonderful and flushed, as I remembered her to be at times like these. She was beautiful and everything I wanted in a woman, I loved her to bits and it was definitely a love match - and as soon as I filled that gap beside her, the gap that had been vacant for so long, I snuggled down with her and instantly felt the warmth of her so tender -to- touch body through the sheer silkiness of her black negligee, she slipped down and first our lips met in a so passionate a deep searching kiss and we were almost complete again, I felt her body shudder;

"It's been so long, Darling!" She whispered as she turned facing away from me, she hadn't altered her habits, the way she liked me to snuggle up to her behind, except when she was being in charge, but at night this was usually the procedure; to clasp her firm bosom with my searching hands as I felt the urge grow and neatly slip between her diamond, that so wonderfully feminine gap between the thighs where Freddy could temporarily lodge and take in the beautiful feel and pulsations of her Cherry, the part of her just as important as Freddy - where he could sink into her and feel her love bring him to a head and she too, to reach that wonderful waterloo which would bond their deep lust and love so perfectly

"You are my Mr Perfection, you are my man as only a man can be," she whispered as our passion started to grow more demanding.

I heard the clock downstairs strike twelve times, glanced though the window and saw a big bright moon.

"And you are my woman after midnight" I said.

Now we were together again, it felt so good, like our souls were as one. The feel of her body toned with the warmth of her soft curves were something I'd missed so very much.

Debs was the Debs I would never want to change; she was my woman forever and now my woman after midnight - when there were just us and no other distractions to hinder the magic of our loving.

I felt her hand go down to me as, still lodged there between she squeezed his head so very gently;

"I have missed you so much" she whispered as I felt the delicious tease of her finger tips there. I moved a little to enjoy the moment of her first touch there for so long, I moved to allow her more access and felt the tight clasp of her hand around me.

"Mmm! My Freddy" she whispered and her massage was as good as always, the so delicate way she moistened her fingers and I knew then what would follow, something I felt was unique with us, which surely could never be emulated with so much love and so much pleasure. The way she teased and stretched him back, the; ' Oh! My God!' way she teased his 'plum' around and around.

We arranged ourselves comfortably and kissed awhile as we both enjoyed the magic touching. She feeling so very warm and soft and moist and welcoming, and to know that we were enjoying the moment together was utter perfection, feeling the actual throb of the thrill we shared so wonderfully. Those are the wonderful things I love about Debs. She has these 'dinky doo' Names for everything that helps make our inion complete.

Her kisses grew deeper and more exploratory, her tongue doing lovely things to mine as we sunk into our paradise like we were on a white fluffy cloud in space.

Then she was on top, spread eagled over me as she manoeuvred herself upwards, it was her special delight to nestle over me, letting me enjoy and take in her gorgeous curves and the magic of her femininity as she gently massaged my face with the moistness of her wonderfully stimulating burgundy thong. Teasing me but not letting me see her beneath, not yet!

It was one of the things we had both discovered in our enjoyment of each other, it was a very intimate thing to do, to sniff her scent, and taste her nectar which so very much enhanced our deep love for each other. I felt her squeeze the tip of my nose and the moment she did that always signalled the sheer heaven to come, when she arranged herself so beautifully, my nose tucked into her there; to stimulate that certain part of a woman's anatomy that would pleasure her to the hilt, as my lips were perfectly placed to sink in between hers, releasing the tie on her thong I pulled it away with my teeth until my mouth and my busy tongue sunk into her, taking in her taste of honey and all that was so beautifully feminine and complementary to our way of loving.

Wow! I loved this woman so much I wanted to give her my all. Holding my breath I was absolutely lost in her rich smothering and, given a nudge of my hand upon her thigh, she knew it was time, not to stop - because that would continue for some time - but for me to take air and then sink into her again, hearing the ecstasy in her sounds of pleasure as I suckled her. Then, her fingers were doing wonderful things below, the touchy feel of excellence and quality matching the same I would enjoy with her. Then, me on top and nestling down over her - just so gently teasing and rubbing her erect nipples with the touch of Freddy's head, which she adored so very much, then she; crying out for the touch of him and the taste of him, as I gently massaged my complete masculinity touching her face, she turning this and that way to feel his swell in different ways, I felt her warm deep suck and marvelled at the way she took him so deep, her fingers digging into the sides of my thighs as she manoeuvred me until I completely smothered her as she had done with me.

It was the woman I craved for, there was no other like her in mind, we were completely compatible and as I felt the ecstasy of her mouth taking me whole. I knew that is what she desired, now she was giving me the complete waterloo as I had done with her, and to see the utter pleasure and enjoyment in her face as I pulled away from her, her face glistening with my love - her fingers still teasing me there as still I came like it was a never ending volcanic eruption, she whispered I was her man for life, that she could never ever imagine being with any other, especially like that - it was something between us and we felt the absolute gratification enhance our beings as we fell into deep slumber, our complete bond still to come in the dawn with the rising of the morning sun as it shone through the window upon our naked bodies.

But first we needed a shower, we really did and my mouth so dry, as it always was afterwards, I went and boiled up the kettle and after our together shower we could enjoy the coffee and let our love flow once more.

She'd soon be touching me again and me her, stroking the rich softness of her curves and so very much enjoying my woman.

"I do love you so much, Pete" she whispered after a soft kiss, her fingers embracing the back of my neck. This was real love so complete.

We lay laid and talked. There was never any rush, the life out there was for rushing, but the life inside, with Debs, in her bed, was for chilling, just for being utterly as one with each other, feeling the rising sun soak our bodies, hearing the bird-song so good and soothing. Like making love with Debs, like it was last night after midnight.

"It will be so nice when you finish the reporting," Debs whispered with a sleepy smile, " I can imagine you sitting there at your computer, researching a new novel, me you reader and attender, bringing you in coffee and bundles of love, now and again enjoying mischievous adulations with you beneath your desk as you try to work"

Debs giggled, we'd been there, done that, it was always so enthralling, my knowing she had crept silently under there thinking I hadn't noticed, it was all part of the games we played, it was wonderful. Like when, likewise, I would try to surprise her; creeping up behind her in the kitchen, of course she knew what I was about, that is why she wore that certain tight black skirt that drove me crazy, that and the very sexy wiggle that invited a Freddy visit, she bent deliciously across the mahogany kitchen table where she served her delightful recipes, but then for me to serve mine to her, with the aid of a deep filled cushion to raise her to just the right position, the rolling back of her skirt above her waist, the stripping of those gorgeous red silk frilled panties, me on my knees before the visit, getting the taste of her once more, and then as she guided me there.

I felt her succumb to my entry so warm and massaging, she taking all of me deep inside, feeling the utter joy of her thrilling fuck - but then, when we found another way to share our love, she did want me like that, she did - I had often wondered, I had felt awkward about it but often imagined; wouldn't it be nice to have her like that, her hind so inviting and wanting, we made it slow first time, then when we got practiced it was part of our scene, and now it comes naturally, so long as she guides me there after I have visited Cherry, that is how she tells me, she would like it there, and it is lovely and all part of our perfect loving relationship, the kitchen table I guess has never been so well used.

Sitting there in the bed, we talked about those memories - some of more than five years back. "Don't you think it is time we lived together, Pete?"

Of course I did, I would tell the boss next day, my reporting days are done, there was so much in my head needing to come out, I reckon I had several books just waiting to be written inside my head, and the reporting had helped, all the things I'd seen and done, many were remarkable, there was surely a world out there waiting to read about my exploits.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers