The Woman down the Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,209 Followers

Nancy leaned across and kissed her forehead first as she fingered Mary's ties. The first kiss was quick and teasing, the second lasted a few seconds longer, and the third brought passion with it as she opened her mouth and exerted more pressure. The ties slid down and Nancy undid the knot. Her fingers slipped up and down Mary's pleats but she didn't undo any buttons as she kept pressure on her mouth.

Mary broke free and eased herself backwards against the brass bedhead. Nancy moved further onto the bed and the skirt flared outwards as she straddled her legs.

"Allow me."

Nancy undid the top button and leaning forward, kissed her gently several times in a row, her fingers slid up and down the pleats, inching the material further out of the skirt and Mary started stroking the front of Nancy's blouse as the other woman undid two more of her buttons. She shivered as fingertips danced their way down the vee and then Nancy undid two more buttons to expose a black bra over pert breasts. Nancy slid the material along her shoulders and started stroking and kissing her skin.

It felt deliciously erotic as Nancy began squeezing her breasts. Mary moaned and leaned into her as she started undoing her cuffs. Their mouths met in a long kiss followed by two more kisses. The cuffs fell open and she moved her legs around, it forced Nancy backwards and the two women knelt in front of each other.

Mary bit her lip as she pulled the blouse out of her skirt and undid the last few buttons, Nancy took the cuffs and pulled them playfully. The garment slid down her back and the blouse was cast to one side and Nancy smiled mischievously as she undid her top button.

Mary slapped her hands away and kissed her quickly as she undid the next button and stroked her throat. She unbuttoned her blouse slowly, stroking her bare skin as the blouse opened up to reveal a red bra over plump breasts. Nancy arched her back slightly, offering them up to her exploration. The blouse soon slid down her back, there was a momentary pause as she undid the cuffs and then it too was cast aside.

Both women faced each other for a few moments, taking in the sight and then they leaned forward and kissed gently at first and then with more passion. Hands moved over breasts and bellies, mouths descended on throats and shoulders and Mary started rising and falling as she became more aroused. She wanted to be free of the skirt and after a few minutes she felt Nancy's hands squeezing her buttocks.

Mary grabbed Nancy's buttocks tightly and bit her shoulder and neck again and again as Nancy kept moulding her cheeks, she felt the release as the button on her skirt popped loose and sighed as the zipper slid down. Nancy's hands slipped around to undo the belt and the waistband dropped down as Mary rose and looked down on her.

Nancy positioned her hands on either side of her genitals and began stroking her through the thin cotton panties, Mary moaned gently as she pulled the skirt down past her knees and while she was engrossed in removing the skirt, Nancy kept teasing her genitals with ever so soft caresses, moving up and down her genital lips with swift, teasing motions.

Mary finally dispensed with the skirt and unclipped her bra, it fell downwards to expose smallish breasts and upturned nipples. Nancy's mouth descended on one and Mary pushed herself into Nancy's soft mouth, her nipples ached and she closed her eyes and held onto her shoulders and let out a loud groan.

Nancy manipulated her breasts with a practised ease, sucking on one nipple while squeezing her other breast and Mary kept moaning. Nancy left her breasts and pushing her down against the pillows, stretched her legs out and began to kiss her all over. Mary whimpered and sighed as soft lips moved down over her body and when she reached her hips, Nancy undid the suspender belt and removed her panties and stockings.

Mary spread her legs and slowly caressed her genitals as Nancy removed her bra and undid the wide leather belt. She flung it aside with a smile and pulled the elasticised waistband down over her hips to expose her panties. Mary smiled and kept stroking herself as Nancy removed the skirt and then pulled her panties down to reveal the patch of hair between her legs.

"The hairy minch," Mary smiled.

"Minch?"

"It's a Scottish word for vagina, it also means a stretch of water between two bodies of land," she indicated her, "your legs in other words."

"Very picturesque," Nancy pulled the panties off and then removed her stockings.

Mary swallowed as Nancy crawled towards her on all fours and then she offered herself up to Nancy. Soft lips fell on her legs and Nancy worked her way up to her genitals. Mary grabbed the brass bedhead, she heard creaking bedsprings as she rocked back and forth against the bent finger sliding over her moist opening. A tongue swirled around her genitals in ever decreasing circles until it reached her clitoral hood and then a finger started teasing her passage while the other hand tickled her perineum.

Mary started rising and falling, pushing against her mouth and hands, tears came to her eyes as she kept pushing against her. A second finger slid inside and still she couldn't let go and then she felt the most erotic sensation flooding through her as Nancy found her clitoris and tongued the delicate organ. It felt like it would never end, sometimes it was almost painful and Nancy would ease off and go back to lapping her labia. But then she returned to it until finally Mary arched her back and exploded, she felt something squirting out of her and thought she'd actually pissed herself and then she was everywhere and nowhere, drifting somewhere and not caring.

Mary came to slowly to find Nancy smiling at her.

"You squirted me."

"I pissed myself."

"No it's female ejaculate, it happens when you're really turned on, sometimes but not always."

"Do you squirt?" Mary sat up slowly.

"Sometimes," Nancy looked down at herself.

Mary followed her line of sight. She'd always felt a little self conscious about her genitals, she thought her lips too thin, they almost seemed to disappear but Nancy's lips were quite thick and protruded outwards.

"Allow me," she shifted position, "let me see your minch."

Nancy spread her legs and started sliding her fingers up and down her vulva, "feel free to play around, the first time can feel awkward."

At first Mary tended to agree. She'd only ever been with men before but as she went to work on her breasts first, she found herself warming to the task. Her tongue swirled around those big brown nipples, drawing them up into her mouth and then straddling her, she began to manipulate them, sliding herself back and forth against her body as if she was riding her.

Nancy reached for Mary's breasts at the same time and finally Mary slid down further, their mouths met in an open mouthed kiss and Mary thought she tasted herself on Nancy's mouth, and then she was moving south over her belly. Her tongue teased the navel and then she was between her legs and Nancy opened up for her.

Her tongue teased the labia and then Mary parted her lips to expose her opening and began rubbing slowly at first and then bent her index finger and rubbed her opening, Nancy moaned as Mary increased her speed and then she straightened her finger and slid it inside.

The other woman let out a deep groan. "Oh fuck, go deep."

She went as deep as she could and began simulating a penis as best she could. Mary started licking her, remembering what Nancy had done to her and soon she found Nancy's rhythm as the other woman pushed into her. She tried a second finger and this got a much louder groan and then she went in with a third finger and Nancy expanded to take her in. She was writhing beneath her and Mary felt an urge to pump her harder. Her fingers bent upwards inside her as she kept licking her lips and when she reached the clitoral hood it caused Nancy to cry out with pleasure.

"Oh, do that again, do it again."

She did it again, forcing herself onto the organ as she kept sliding up and down her passage and Nancy held her head in place as she cried again.

"Keep going, keep going, oh, fuck."

It seemed to go on and on, she kept going, using her other hand on Nancy's perineum and it finally pitched Nancy over the edge. She grabbed the bedhead and yanked on it as she rose and fell, the bedsprings creaked again and again, and finally she let go.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh fuck, fuck, fuck."

Mary wiped her cheek as she finally withdrew and leaned over her on all fours. Nancy was smiling blissfully as she stared into her eyes.

"It was my turn to squirt."

"It has a nice taste."

"Some women taste nicer than others."

"How do I taste?"

"Beautiful," she pulled her down on top of herself, "but I shall have to change the love scene in my book again, I forgot about the squirting."

"Ah, the book," Mary chuckled and brushed a lock of hair from Nancy's face, "I look forward to reading the next draft."

"I have a confession to make," Nancy smiled.

"What?"

"I thought of you when I did that last rewrite."

Mary giggled and kissed her.

"Thank you," she shifted her position slightly, "but about your book. I think it's about time we started showing it to agents and I have a name for it."

"What?"

"Dark princess, Moira has dark hair, you have dark hair, it fits."

"Dark princess sounds good," she stroked her gently, "you think it's ready for an agent?"

"I do," she stroked her body gently, "you have the talent and I have the contacts, plus we live two doors down from each other," she kissed her, "it's a match made in heaven."

"I think we have a deal, Mary Douglas. It is a match made in heaven."

The hours slipped past, they made love once more and then showered before retiring to bed yet again to lie and talk long into the night before falling asleep in each other's arms. The last thing the two had discussed was an official portrait session.

"I need to put our picture in that old frame, and dad will want one too."

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,209 Followers
12