The Woman for Me

Story Info
She was the one he had been searching for.
1k words
2.94
19.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wsgy411
wsgy411
1 Followers

Let me introduce myself. My name is Larry and I'm a bachelor, but not by choice. You see, I was run over by a car when I was 3 years old and the doctors at that time didn't think I had a chance of making it through that first night, let alone be able to make it to 29. Needless to say, I developed this disability, which resembles someone who has suffered a stroke.

I bought this house about five years ago, and I've had family members move in and family members move out. One thing has stayed constant though, my on-going horniness.

I had been watching Linda for a few weeks now, ever since she moved in next door. When I noticed she was moving in, I did the customary new-neighbor-thing and went over to introduce myself. She stood about 5'7 with blonde hair that went almost all the way down to the crack of her ass, and blue eyes that would cause any red-blooded man to melt.

One morning, I woke to my alarm...7:30...oops, time for Linda's morning coffee. See, most people wouldn't think anything of someone else having coffee in the morning, but when Linda drinks her coffee, she drinks it in the nude. She doesn't even mind if the blinds are open or closed(most of the time, their open),

I've gotten quite fond of Linda's morning routine. She would start the coffee maker and sit in a side profile while she started reading the morning newspaper. I have never been a good judge of breast-size but I am guessing from the sight of her chest, that she wears at least a 38D cup.

I took a chance that morning and called her on the phone. "Hello?" the angelic voice said. "Well, Hello, this is Larry, your next-door neighbor. I was just wondering if you happen to have a few hours free today?" I said.

"Just so happens that I am free all day."

"Well, that's wonderful! How would you like to have lunch with me, or maybe dinner?"

"How about both?"

That had gone even better than I had hoped. Here was an exquisite angel sent down from heaven, and I was going to have lunch and dinner with her; what a deal.

We met at her place at five minutes to twelve, just before she had locked her door to head over to get me. We joked about how eager I must have been and I asked her where she wanted to go for lunch. She said she wanted to go somewhere with candles.

I took her to the most romantic spot in town; it was a little, out of the way restaurant that had very little business, but very good food. After we ordered, I told her that I had a confession to make. She said "I think I already know what you're going to say."

She amazed me when she told me that she purposely left her window open to show her body in the morning. She added that if I had been paying attention, I would have seen that she does the same thing at night.

Well, this was something straight out of left-field. I didn't even expect she would be doing this on purpose, and twice a day to boot! She told me she really got horny when she knew I was watching.

I called for the check and we went back to my place. In about five minutes, she was out of her clothes and into a very sheer negligee that didn't leave anything to the imagination. I don't think I could get more hornier than I was right at that moment. My dick was as hard as a rock, making a pup tent out of my shorts.

"Why don't you take those things off. We both know you've got a hard-on. No use in stretching out the material." She had a point there; but I told her if I undressed, it would only be fair that she did the same.

Even though she had the transparent negligee on, she shrugged her shoulders and proceeded to drop it in a pile at her feet. We both stood completely nude in the entry hall of my apartment. I asked her if she'd ever been in a hot tub before. She told me she had but only in a bikini.

This was turning out to be a great day. I took her hand and led her to the back patio, where I had a 6" Jacuzzi. She questioned me on how I was able to keep it at my apartment with my rent being so low.

I told her that I knew the owner of the apartment complex. "He and I go way back, even before high school." We hopped in the bubbling hot tub and moved closer together.

I guess she wanted this as much as I did, because she took one of my hands and cupped it under one of her breasts. She took the other hand and put it down between her legs. I could feel the tender lips with my fingers. She started oohing and aahing at the slightest touch.

Bending my head down, I took one of her breasts into my mouth and I started sucking on the nipple. This sent her into convulsions, I figured that I must be doing something right, so I continued sucking and nibbling that juice tit.

She asked me if I wanted to eat her pussy. I was amazed that a woman this gorgeous would be asking something like that. I told her that I would love to, so she sat up on the edge with her legs on the side of the hot tub. Her pussy right there staring me in the face, so I just dove in with my tongue ready.

She moaned as I licked and sucked her juicy pussy. She moaned even louder when I began to nibble at her hard clit, which was sticking out so far that if I didn't know better, I would have mistook her for a guy.

We made love in and out of the hot tub that afternoon. As dinner rolled around, we decided to eat in, in both senses of the phrase. We continued making love all the way to 7:00 the next morning. We made a promise to each other that we would keep meeting like this every week.

wsgy411
wsgy411
1 Followers