The Woman from his Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been staring holes through me all night, this dress reveals a lot, but it doesn't reveal it all," She grinned. "Get your ass in my bedroom and we'll take care of that, I have a feeling there's a fairly nice body under your suit as well."

Stewart had never been happier that he availed himself of the campus gym several times a week. He watched Andrea stride into her bedroom, head high and confident, everything she did was so sexy, whether she knew it or not. Once they were in there, she stretched across the bed and smiled over at him.

"I've been the aggressor most of the night, why don't you strip and show me what you've got to offer, okay stud?" She purred. Stewart decided to man up, she wanted him and she was going to get him. He quickly and meticulously got out of his clothes and neared the bed. Her eyes sparkled.

"I was right -- you're in pretty good shape," She smiled, reaching out and stroking his cock. "I hope that you know how to use this thing baby, but right now, let me show you one of my talents."

Andrea sucked cock like it was a game or a contact sport, with verve and gusto. Stewart felt himself getting hard quicker than he ever had before and he thought of everything he could not to cum, succeeding -- but only just.

"You have good self-control lover, that is quite nice to see," Andrea purred, sitting up a bit. "Okay, I promised to show you what's under this dress, so here goes!" Andrea made a little show of getting out of the dress, wiggling and doing her best to get it off. It was very tight and once removed, Stewart saw that not only had she been without a bra, but that she was devoid of panties as well. Save for the heels, the blonde sex goddess was totally nude. He let out an unconscious whistle and heard her giggle softly.

"I take it that means you like?" She smiled.

"You take it correctly," Stewart smiled. "Let me show you how much." He bent down and grazed her body with his mouth and with his hands. He played her like an instrument and made sure to appreciate all of her, not just those magnificent tits of hers. She went from soft sighs to gasps and then audible groans.

"Oh, you wonderful fucker, it's been ages since anyone made me feel that good," Andrea gasped. "Don't you dare stop or Mama spank!"

"Wasn't planning to," Stewart smiled. Her parted her labia and began eating her pussy. She was so sweet to the taste and so beautiful it was easy to forget just how powerful a woman she was. Her strong thighs could have locked him in place down there, but she let him up and smiled at him.

"You sir, are one hell of a lover," Andrea beamed at him. "Okay Stewart, time to fuck. I know what you've been thinking, you dirty boy -- you want me to wrap my legs around your back as you fuck me like a bitch. Go for it baby -- I can take whatever you dish out, but be prepared to get it back!"

He didn't doubt that for a second. As he eased himself into her pussy, she wrapped her legs around him as he had fantasized about and pulled him in close. He got a nice rhythm going and began to fuck the statuesque blonde with steady, even strokes. He was as close as he could get and he could see that she was loving every second of it.

"Oh fuck, screw me Stewart, do it lover, you big-cocked fucker, fuck my cunt, DO ME!" She begged. Stewart did not intend to disappoint, he fucked her until she was gasping. She unwrapped her legs from his back and smiled up at him.

"Doggy lover, bow-wow, fuck your gorgeous bitch!" She groaned. Doggy was his favorite, so it was no chore to oblige her. He admired the sleek lines of her body as he fucked her, the smooth of her back that tapered into that perfect, solid ass. He held her by that ass and screwed her until she howled in orgasm. Only then did he allow himself to cum, pulling out at just the right moment.

She looked back at him and smiled. "You should have cum in my mouth. Next time, you'll do that." Andrea got off the bed and got some washcloths, cleaning them both. "I'm going to make some coffee, because you're going to need it. I'm not letting someone who fucks as well as you do out of bed before dawn."

Andrea kept her promise and the next fuck was with her on top. He got to appreciate every inch of her body and see that magnificent flesh as it rippled with excitement. They showered together and had soapy, sexy fun before both of them decided to rest. He had a few panels to attend at the convention and Andrea had promised to meet a friend for dinner. Stewart was really sad that it was over but glad he'd gotten to know her. She far surpassed any expectations he might have had about the woman who inspired "Stellar".

"Do you live around here?" She asked him as they drove back to the hotel.

"About an hour's drive, why?" Stewart responded.

"Good -- no,great! I really, really liked being with you and I wouldn't mind if we kept on seeing each other. That is, if you don't mind dating an older woman," She chuckled and then teased "Plus, I can practically guarantee you'll meet Roger Landridge."

Stewart was now sure they could see him smiling in the next galaxy as he hugged her and kissed her his answer.

He ended his relationship with Becky when he got home, not bothering to explain. Quite frankly, from her behavior lately, she hadn't deserved it. A few days later, he found out from one of his friends that she had been fucking one of those "Twilight" wannabees.

Stewart got his revenge a month later when he showed up to a meeting of their Science Fiction club, but left early with his new girlfriend -- a woman everyone agreed lookedexactly like Stellar.

12