The Woman From Work Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers

She laid back and sighed as I rubbed her hips. She then looked up at me with a weak smile and pulled me to her mouth. It wasn't a lusty kiss, it was one of love. I felt loved at that moment for the first time in I don't know how long. I had killed my emotions in the wars and suddenly one came back to me. It was want. I wanted her, I needed her, and now I had her. I kissed her back and she rolled over top of me then licked my neck. I sighed and she held my hands in hers as she smiled down at me.

"So am I your girlfriend now Nathan?" she asked me sweetly.

"No, your not. Your no girl, your a woman Donia. And what's more your MY woman. I won't forget that and hope you don't as well." I said staring up at my woman. She smiled and kissed my hands then leaned down to cuddle into me. I pulled the blankets over us and for the first time in many years, I slept soundly.

creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers
12