The Woman in Flat 213 Ch. 04

Story Info
Marie puts her plan in motion to free Emily and Ginny.
6.3k words
4.34
16.7k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Guys

This is the last instalment in "The Woman in Flat 213." It has been quite the ride writing this series. But it is finally over. I hope you enjoy it! Small note: I have never been in one of the locations mentioned, and most of my writings are based on assumptions rather than actual knowledge. Sorry about that.

Cheers

GT

———

After Marie had left the room, Emily and Ginny had no idea how long they were left alone for. It may only have been an hour or even less than that, but it felt like an eternity. When, eventually, the light came back on and Elizabeth entered, carrying two large pizzas, the clock on the far wall opposite them read that it was quarter past nine at night. She got to work getting the girls out of their bonds, without uttering a single word, and gave them their food. They were not allowed to dress, so they just sat completely nude, the sound of their eating occasionally breaking the silence. It was only when they were finished that Elizabeth finally addressed them.

"So, the itinerary is as follows: the ladies are going to get ready for bed now, get showered and all that. Then, in about an hour, I'm going to put you two in one of the guest rooms, and you're going to have sex. We'll be watching through the two-way mirror, occasionally giving you requests, but generally, you'll have free reign to do what you please. Tomorrow, we're going out for a little outdoor excursion. We have a specially secluded spot that the government thinks we use to test IEDs of the design we found in Iraq. So we're going to go out there, and have a bit of fun..."

This did not sound like fun to either girl. It was still winter in England, and both girls had a feeling that being naked out there made them very susceptible to hypothermia. But they didn't really have the ability to argue. So they just kept listening.

"While we're there, we're going to hold an auction, for a single day of your slavery. Which will not only be exciting, but will possibly raise a bit more money for our little fun fund. So no pressure!" Then she leered at her daughter. "I'm just going to enjoy a little mother-daughter time with my darling Ginny, then you two can go upstairs and start bathing and putting on the nice pyjamas we've put out for you."

She got up from her chair and approached Ginny, who shivered nervously. Reaching down and taking her by the hand, she lifted her to her feet and guided her to the couch, before sitting down and ordering her to lie across her lap. Ginny did so, and her mother put an arm around her. Her hand went up and started to caress her boob. She turned and smiled at Emily.

"Don't look away for even a second."

Emily had already started to feel sick at watching this. But now she was forced to watch as Elizabeth then put her thumb to Ginny's chin, applied pressure to force her mouth open, and carefully snaked her tongue into her mouth. Then she began to full-on snog her, her tongue darting back and forth into her mouth, and her hand starting to squeeze and caress the boob it was holding. Ginny just allowed it to happen, reciprocating as and when she needed to. Then Elizabeth ran her finger down towards her daughter's asshole and started to tickle it, causing her to flinch. Her arm kept a tight hold as she tickled her even harder, causing her to fight for laughter with her mother's tongue still in her mouth. The finger stopped tickling, and slowly began to press against it, applying increasing pressure. Ginny let out a gasp as her mother carefully slid her finger up her ass, then started to move it slowly in and out. Eventually, she removed it, and shifted her round to the other side of her. Then, with her other hand, she fingered her hard and fast, teasing the clitoris with her thumb. In no time at all, she had Ginny screaming out loud as the orgasm that had eluded her for hours was finally granted. As her moans and orgasmic noises filled the room, Elizabeth smiled at Emily, whose face betrayed as much horror and disgust as she was feeling.

"Looks like we have half an hour before your girlfriend is ready to do anything. Come, let's get you to the bath - I'll get one of the stronger ladies to haul her upstairs."

"I have to leave her?" Emily suddenly felt that same feeling come over her as had happened when she had last been separated. She shook her head.

Elizabeth sighed. "You can go ten minutes without her, can't you?"

She grabbed her by the arm and dragged her off, leaving the writhing Ginny on the floor. They headed out of the games room, up the stairs and into the back bedroom at the far end of the hall. Once there, she gestured to the ensuite.

"Make sure you wash thoroughly. We want you in good hygiene for your little tryst tonight, don't we?" Then she gestured towards the bed, where two pairs of silk white pyjamas were laid out. They looked like the sort of thing a child would have worn fifty years ago, although they were clearly adult sized. "That's your little uniform for the night. You'll look so cute in it!"

As Emily made a move towards the bathroom, Elizabeth put a hand on her shoulder, stopping her, and turned her round so they were face-to-face.

"I love you, my darling Emsy!"

Then she pushed her back against the wall and snogged her hard.

———

It took Emily a while to get completely bathed and cleaned up, as she was very sweaty from her night. The bath, however, proved to be very helpful, because it gave her a chance to gather her thoughts. Her situation wasn't all that bad now, maybe. She didn't know for sure whether she should trust that Marie; for all she knew, she could have been a psycho like the others, and doing this as a sick game to lure her into a trap for further torment. But at the same time, there was something about her that made Emily think that she was different. She had genuinely been shocked when she had first discovered what had happened, and from the general conversation, it would seem she was new to the group. Plus, it would take the acting skills of a Hollywood professional to feign that level of venom in her voice when she'd left. Right now, though, all she could do was get ready for her performance, and hope that it was all the women wanted for the night. Maybe she would get some inkling of where Marie was going later.

As she was drying herself in the bedroom, one of the ladies, a big hulk of a woman named Tessa entered with a still moaning and orgasming Ginny slung over her shoulder fireman-style. Elizabeth followed, and instructed her to lay her in the bath. Once Tessa was gone, she began to bathe her daughter, while Elizabeth slipped on the pyjamas. They were very comfortable, she thought. She suspected that they were specifically made for them, which made little sense because it was so much effort to go for two individuals. But these women clearly worked for the same company and probably got paid hefty wages.

Eventually, the bathroom door opened, and a now exhausted Ginny stumbled out, with Elizabeth following her, drying her hair. She watched as Ginny dressed in her own pyjamas.

"When you're ready, just open your basket and dive in. Remember, it doesn't matter if people are watching. This is your night. We'll only butt in if you're being dull. You two are just the cutest little couple, as far as we're concerned." She kissed both girls on the forehead, and crossed over to the dresser across the room, where a small basket was sitting on it, with two candles on either side. She pulled a cigarette lighter out of her pocket and lit them, before going over to another corner of the room and lighting some more. Finally, she made for the door, and switched off the light, leaving the room in the glow of candlelight. "Have fun!"

Once she was gone, Emily nervously looked at Ginny, and took her hand.

"What do you say? Shall we just get started or what?"

"Emmy, we've never had a romantic moment between us in the entire time we've been together. Aside from that one date night..." they both chuckled at the memory. "Let's just enjoy it. What's in that basket?"

The answer to that, as it turned out, was a small box of chocolates, two cans of grapetiser with glasses, and some fresh fruit. They poured themselves the drinks, and carried the rest of the basket over to the bed. They began slowly, at first, just helping themselves to the chocolates and sipping their drinks as they talked. Then the natural urge just took over. Emily took one of the chocolates and put it to Ginny's mouth. She ate it, her tension at once beginning to soften. Then she did the same for Emily. They only needed to do it once, because at that moment, there were no other people in the world. Just them. They kissed. Softly at first, then with building passion. They broke off to finish their drinks, but then continued with renewed vigour. Slowly, Emily unbuttoned Ginny's top, slipping it off, and then did her own. Ginny immediately pushed her onto her back and, clambering on top of her, began to suck at her nipples. Her skilled tongue at once drove Emily crazy as it circled each one, in turn.

Not wanting to be outdone, Emily immediately pushed Ginny back, pinned her down and started doing the same to her. Moving slowly down, kissing at her stomach and licking it, she tugged at Ginny's bottoms, and pulled them off. Once she was faced with Ginny's adorable little pussy, she just let herself go.

What followed was a good hour or so of passionate lovemaking, as both girls just rolled around on the bed, kissing, playing with each other's boobs, licking and fingering each other's pussies... then they started licking each other's assholes, while Emily copied Elizabeth and fingered Ginny's asshole. They straddled each other's pussies and began to trib, which kept them going for a while. Neither girl wanted to be the first to cum, because if they did, the night would be over. Maybe that was why they had been forced into having 30-minute orgasms. Something that was seemingly so great was actually ruining their romantic liaisons. So they used the opportunity to learn each other's movements, to tell when the other was getting too close, and starting to slow down or change tack. To prolong this feeling as much as possible.

Eventually, they came up with a new idea: to finish themselves off at the same time. That way, they could orgasm together, and bring the night to a positive finish. But, above all, they could actually work together. So they just lay next to each other and fingered themselves hard. Emily was the first, and Ginny followed soon after. For the next thirty minutes, they just lay there, moaning loudly in ecstasy. Ginny had started to squirt a little, so she was making a bit of a mess, but neither girl cared. When, at last, they finished, they just climbed under the covers, snuggled up together contentedly and fell asleep.

———

Not for the first time in the last couple of months, Emily felt a strong hand shake her awake. At first, she thought it was Elizabeth, but then a torchlight shone on her, and she could make out the faint outline of Marie. The French woman sat down on the bed. Quickly, Emily shook Ginny awake.

"Okay, girls..." she began. "It's still only trois heures in the morning, so nobody will be awake. I should probably explain everything to you, while I have the chance." The girls just nodded. So she began. "I am an auditor for the British government, and part of my work has been spying on some of the private companies that they contract. They don't usually suspect me - a young French girl? Why would I be working for La Reine?" She permitted herself a little smile. "I joined as a new Supply Chain manager a couple of months ago, and I found out about this little group shortly after I arrived. I promise, I didn't know that it involved some young girls like you. But I knew it was suspicious - they were requisitioning equipment for use in their little sex clubs. So I befriended them, and eventually persuaded Anita to let me come to one of their clubs. Which is why I'm here now. Well, no more. I've already spoken to my superiors, and they are working towards taking action. We will rescue you demain - tomorrow. The outdoor trip, it will happen as normal. There will be a nasty surprise waiting for them on the return journey."

"Why does the outdoor trip have to happen?" Emily asked, in some dismay.

"Because I need to get proper footage of what they are doing. I've already notified my bosses. They're setting up hidden cameras in trees all over that place that we are going. I promise, this is the last thing that you will have to do."

"But... But..." Ginny whimpered. This was the first time she could bring herself to speak in Marie's presence. "What will happen? To my mom?"

"That, I cannot say for sure just yet," Marie admitted. "We are still having the discussions. But whatever happens, you two will be fine. You just have to trust me. Just trust that my plan will work."

"I already do," Emily said. "Just please don't let them do anything too bad. We don't want to get hypothermia out there!"

"Don't worry. They don't want any harm to come to you that would threaten your life. And any pain they cause you, they will feel." Marie's fire returned at this last part. "I have to go, now. Bon Nuit!"

———

Neither girl got much sleep after that. They just lay there, somewhat nervous, and held each other. There was one major concern for Emily; whether Ginny would be able to cope if her mother was taken away. She may have been an abusive sociopath, but she was still her mother. Watching her go to prison would probably have some bad long-term effects on Ginny. So Emily spent most of the night reassuring her, telling her that she could still visit her, that she was better off with her safely behind bars, and telling herself that once she was gone, Ginny could get counselling and perhaps find some semblance normality from the shattered remains of her life. Much as she tried to conceal her own anger, she knew she had to stay strong and keep Ginny safe. She had more to lose out of all this.

Elizabeth came for them at about eight, got them dressed in some warm winter clothes and gave them breakfast. As they ate, she sat and watched them again. Looking around at the mess that the bed was in, she casually asked "So. Fun night?"

"Wouldn't you know? You saw it, didn't you?" Emily asked sullenly over a mouthful of toast.

"Ahh, that's what you think, isn't it?" Elizabeth smiled. "We didn't really watch. I just told you that to see if you'd feel uncomfortable. We just went straight to bed!"

This gave Emily pause. In her mind, she felt nothing but anger - so Elizabeth had just tried to trick them into having uncomfortable sex, purely out of a sadistic desire to torment them. It was only the reminder that she was soon going to be getting her comeuppance that kept Emily's mouth shut. She just ate in silence.

When breakfast was over, she led them to her car, put them in the back seat, and blindfolded them. "You cannot know where we're going," she said. "National security."

The drive was about two hours, far longer than any they had been on previously. They were then led blindfolded for another solid half hour from the car. Though they couldn't see, the air was clean and smelled of trees and foliage, so they were clearly in a wooded area. This was confirmed when they arrived at the site and their blindfolds were taken off. The rest of the women had all come as well, and were looking very excited indeed. They had already gotten a campfire going.

"Well, here we are, ladies. In the great outdoors, on what is a beautiful mid-winter day! I'm sure we can all agree that we're only here for one thing, so let's get started!" She guided Emily and Ginny into the middle of the group. "I think we'll do the same teams as last time, shall we? So, the rules are simple. Each member of the team will step up, in turn, and do one thing to their girl. The other team will then rate it. Honestly. We're competing as individuals. Then, at the end of the event, we're going to hold our auction, and the winner can claim the girls tomorrow. They will spend 24 hours with the winner, during which time they will do anything that is demanded of them."

Yeah right, Emily thought.

"To open the proceedings is, as always, Anita!"

Anita got to her feet and approached Emily, who shivered in anticipation. She ordered her to get undressed. Unwilling, but having no choice, Emily just did as she was told, and slipped off her clothes, shivering in the cold. With a cruel smile, Anita opened the cooler box they'd brought, took out a two-litre bottle of ice-cold water and upended the entire thing over her head. She screamed throughout the ordeal, and when it was finished, she just shivered and hugged herself, desperate for some warmth as the water, combined with the cold air, made her feel like she was naked in the middle of the Arctic. Cheering, the women on the other team awarded Anita eight out of ten. It was a very good start. Elizabeth stepped forward and wrapped her in a blanket to keep her warm.

Cassie was next, and she likewise ordered Ginny to strip. This time, though, she took off her own trousers and pants, ordered Ginny to kneel, and then proceeded to piss on her. This earned raucous applause from the other team, and this time ten out of ten. Elizabeth proceeded to pour water from another bottle on her daughter to rinse her clean, then wrapped her in a towel as well.

Deciding to go together, Noelle and Tessa took the girls to nearby trees and tied them to it with a combination of ropes and handcuffs, with their fronts pressed into the bark and their bums facing outwards. This confused both girls immensely, as it was very difficult to get anything sexual done. Until they felt the fiery sting on their asses as both women whipped them.

This was the worst thing Emily had been through, and almost as bad as the spanking Ginny had gotten from her mother. The two women were whipping them using riding crops, and were quite merciless about it. Both girls screamed in pain and tried to pull out of their restraints, but to no avail. The whippings went on for about five minutes before they ended, and both girls had tears streaming down their eyes. When they turned around, they saw all of the women applauding. Although Marie was looking a little angry as she did it. It was highly likely that she was concealing the full extent of her anger until later. Needless to say, the women awarded the act ten out of ten again.

The game went on for over an hour, during which the girls were forced to swallow various substances, kiss each woman and have their boobs and pussies played with. Marie kept her participation minimal, which earned her disapproving glances from the other women. But eventually, the time came for the auction.

Elizabeth started the bidding at a hundred pounds, but Noelle got in with two hundred. Anita offered up four hundred, and then Marie threw in at eight hundred. Seeing that the competition was fierce. the other women held back. Marie kept upping her offer, and Anita kept matching her. Noelle dropped out very quickly, and soon it became a bidding war. Eventually, Marie won, and when Elizabeth demanded the money up front, she was only too happy to hand it over. This surprised Emily - how had Marie managed to come by so much money? Was her winning essential to her plan?

"Well, that's settled then. Time to take these girls home. They've got a big day ahead of them tomorrow!" Elizabeth said, pocketing the money with a smile.

They packed up everything, helped the girls get dressed, and blindfolded them once more. They were then led back through the woods and into the car. After a long discussion, Marie joined them in the car, with Elizabeth saying that she wanted to "keep an eye on her investment." And so off they went.

12