The Woman in the Bar

Story Info
Stopping for a beer takes an unexpected turn.
1.3k words
3.84
16.4k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was tired after a long week at work. After finishing at 6, he locked up the office and decided he would stop for a beer on the way home. There was a hotel-bar-grill place that was on route.

Once at the bar he ordered a drink and looked round for somewhere to sit. He was surprised at how busy it was, very few seats left, but there was one seat he spotted opposite a woman who was sitting on her own.

"Is this seat taken?" he enquired.

She shook her head.

The woman was in her thirties - well dressed, smart business attire. Subtle makeup, expensive haircut and dark glasses.

"Do you come here often?" he asked regretting it as soon as he'd said it.

She smiled and nodded her head.

"A drink on the way home from work... let me see how much more I can guess... just nod if I'm right. "

She didn't seem like the talkative type, but he was in the mood to talk. He enjoyed playing detective and was usually a good guesser.

"Office job, single, flat, no family?"

She nodded.

"Go out for a drink with the girls from time to time, but no one special at the moment?"

She nodded again.

"Hmmm, now it gets more interesting... I could get things very wrong here...not easy to guess."

She smiled and shrugged as if to say, well go on have a guess anyway, I won't mind. He gulped and pressed on.

"So why would an attractive woman like you come here on her own on a Friday night...unless you were here to meet someone. Am I sitting in a reserved seat?"

She shook her head vigorously.

"So you're not meeting anyone specific.... oh! Hoping to pick someone up? Let's look round and see who might be your type....Him?...Maybe him?...Or him?...."

Each time she shook her head and smiled her enigmatic smile.

"You're not a lesbian, are you? We are looking out for a man for you aren't we?"

He looked round again. The penny dropped.

"Oh I see. This is your man-trap and I've fallen into it! So am I your type? Or should I leave to see if anyone more suitable turns up?"

She nodded then shook her head and motioned strongly for him to stay.

"Let's see how far we've got.... attractive woman, well dressed, doing well, decides she is going to pick up a man on Friday night. A suitable man arrives and she plays it very well, smiling and nodding and playing coy. Would she... could she? Be so confident that she booked a room in advance?"

A very big smile and a nod told him yes.

"So basically, you'd like to take me upstairs and have me make love to you? Without knowing anything about me?"

She smiled and looked him in the eye. She rummaged in her handbag and got something out to show him. It was her room key, number 343. She held up her hand with the fingers splayed.

"Come up to your room in 5 minutes?"

She rolled her eyes as if to say 'what took you so long?' and left.

He waited five minutes, knocked back his drink and went to look for the room.

=============

It was easy enough to find, not far from the lift. He was about to knock on the door when he noticed a post it sticker which read "Knock, wait 10 seconds and come in".

He did so, counted slowly to 10 and went in. What an amazing sight! The woman was lying on her side, her leg raised slightly, smiling at him and wearing nothing more than some lovely black lingerie. There was a bottle of champagne on ice and some glasses.

She beckoned him over with a warm and sexy smile. She indicated the champagne with her hand so he poured two glasses. She stood up and they chinked glasses.

"Cheers!" he said. She nodded and smiled and pushed him gently backwards until he was forced to sit on the bed. She put her drink down on the bed side table and stood right in front of him. She swayed as if to some imaginary music and performed a strip tease for him. She undid her bra strap and managed to hold her bra on with her arms for a little while before letting it drop to the floor. She walked towards him, her breasts level with his face. She didn't stop until his nose was right between them. She cupped her left breast and forced him onto it by pushing the back of his head towards her. After a while she made him lick her other breast. She seemed to have got what she wanted from that and stood back from him.

Again swaying to her imaginary music she finished her strip down to her shoes and stockings. Her pussy really caught his attention and she noticed him licking his lips. She made him take a big swig of champagne and then pushed him backwards. His feet were on the floor now, but he was lying on his back on the bed.

Is she going to undress me now? he wondered. No, not yet.

She climbed onto the bed and sat down hard on his face. She needed her pussy licked and he was very happy to do it. He lapped away at her pussy lips as fast as he could, pleasuring her and arousing her. It didn't take much to get her wet because she was already very turned on. Soon he felt his face getting covered with her juices as she got wetter and wetter and writhed around on his face, rubbing her pussy against his nose, his chin, anything.

She climbed off him far sooner than he would have liked; he was really enjoying eating her out. But she had other plans. She pulled him to his feet and very quickly undressed him. Shirt first then down on her knees in front of him so that she could free his cock. She didn't lick him for very long at all, just enough to make sure he was nice and stiff. She rolled a condom onto him and pushed him back onto the bed.

He sensed her urgency, knowing she needed to be fucked. He preferred to take a little more time over the foreplay but this was her party so he played along.

She straddled him and eased the full length of his cock inside her, gasping with satisfaction as she did so. Then she was off, fucking him hard, bouncing on him, squeezing him with her pussy muscles. Fucking him as hard as she could. He wasn't sure how much of this he could take before he came, but he did his best to hang on. She was relentless and demanding, holding his wrists onto the bed and fixing him with her hungry look and never breaking eye contact.

She was in superb condition - a regular gym bunny, he thought, with amazing stamina. She wants me to come, he realised. I was worried that she would disappointed if it was too early but she doesn't mind. She wants the satisfaction of finishing me off. She was fucking him even harder now, forcing her hips down onto him, trying to squeeze the come out of him. Finally she succeeded as he called out with pleasure, "Oh! That's so good!"

She smiled and climbed off him. He went to the bathroom and removed the condom. When he returned his clothes were piled neatly on the chair and the room was empty. There was another post it note on top of his clothes saying "Thanks. That was just what I needed. X"

Not only did he not even know her name, he'd never even heard her voice.