The Woman in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She almost screamed in shock and, perhaps, delight. I looked back at the mirror and could see Temple's head bent over her. He turned her shoulder so I could see the silhouette of her tit in the mirror. She threw her head back as his tongue ran over her then his lips began pulling at her hard and I reached up with my tongue and felt her legs almost give out.

Even our photographer had grown bold. I'd sensed his presence back in the corner for some time, but now he was right behind Temple. He was directing! "Show me how good it feels," he whispered. "Show me.... Let's see your pussy. Let us all see. Lift your ass up. More More! ... Lick your lips again like that. Yes, that's it."

Her knees were shaking uncontrollably now and I could feel her getting close. She was so close. She couldn't say no. He had her begging-begging him, begging Temple, and begging me not to stop, even when the other kid slid up behind her. She went wild as he pushed inside of her. She didn't even know who it was. She didn't care who it was and didn't care that the doors had opened and Mr. Corrigan and his cronies were all filing out.

"Here we go," the photographer snapped away, and she greedily screamed for more, even after she had reached her peak and fell back, spent.

12