The Woman of My Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six days away, it was going to be hard to wait until then. "Fine," I said … I already had it bad for this beautiful woman. But the night had gone even better than I had anticipated. Now, what do I do? Should it be a kiss or a handshake? And if it's a kiss, dare I slip a tongue, or is that a bit forward on the first date. Damn … it had been seven years since I did this sort of thing … what if they did things differently now? I didn't want to appear a dork.

I went for the kiss, my hands grasped both of her arms, pinning them to her sides, then leant in for the kiss. Our lips locked … then hers parted slightly … I was surprised. But she was a good kisser … did she want my tongue … was she going to offer hers. I put more into the lip action and pulled on her arms, drawing her closer in the clinch.

Our mouths were open, I pushed my tongue out through my lips and lightly licked it along her top lip … not venturing into her mouth. Her top lip satisfactorily licked, my tongue swiped along her bottom lip and, above the sound of the traffic going by, I thought that I detected a soft whimper.

I pulled back and looked into her eyes.

"Nice!" she said approvingly. "That was very nice … thanks for a wonderful evening … will you call me about Wednesday?"

"You bet!" I told her and she spun around and was gone into the foyer of her apartment building, looking back at me just once through the glass doors.

We had progressed already to the point where she had enough confidence in me to risk letting me see where she lived … well, at least the outside of the building.

We went out again on Wednesday … our second date … dinner again, but a different restaurant. We had another great time … it was good that we were able to communicate so freely. We had met after work at the restaurant, which was much further away from her apartment this time.

So when we emerged from the restaurant around 10.30, we had to hail a cab … it was raining so it took some time to get a vacant cab. We raced out from the shelter of the restaurant doorway and jumped into the back seat.

As the driver pulled out into the busy after-theatre traffic, Jacqueline turned to me to speak. "Brad, I know that you probably want me to, but I'm not going to invite you up for coffee. Everybody knows what come up for coffee really means and I don't think that I'm quite ready for that yet."

Even though I tried to portray a neutral expression, she obviously saw what she believed was disappointment on my face.

"Brad, I like you very much … I really do … I'm already very fond of you. And I cannot believe how quickly we have reached this point. But I'm a bit of an old fashioned girl, I want to know that there is something special between us before we become really intimate."

I opened my mouth to speak, but she pressed her fingers to my mouth to hush me.

"Yes, I know, you can tell me your feelings, but they can be just words. I want to feel something special within myself … I think its coming … but let's not rush it."

Her fingers left my mouth, allowing me to answer. "That's okay, hopefully I'm going to be around you for the long term. I can wait … I wasn't expecting anything at all just yet."

"Well, most guys do … and I didn't want you to be discouraged, because I really do like you."

"And I like you too … very much!" To punctuate the last sentence, I leaned toward her and softly kissed her lips, not really with passion, just a chaste kiss. She accepted it and I withdrew. I turned to look out the cab window, we were proceeding slowly in the heavy rain-affected traffic.

When I turned back to her, she said, "You can do that some more, I didn't say no kissing. It looks like the rain will still be heavy when we get to my place … why don't you hold the cab and I'll just jump out. Since we won't get to kiss in front of my building – like last Friday – then don't you think we should do it now?"

I ran my arm up and along the back of the seat, pulling her upper body toward me and went back in for a more serious kiss. Her lips had already parted before our mouths touched. My tongue immediately snaked out to repeat the gentle licking of her upper lip, then lower lip, as I did last Friday night outside the doors to her building. She had seemed to like that.

Having gently licked both of her lips, my tongue then ventured into her open mouth, sliding easily between her teeth till it touched her tongue. She whimpered at the sensual contact of our tongues and so began a wriggling, writhing tussle of the two tongues within her mouth as our lips locked firmly together. I felt one of her hands come up and she rested it gently at the back of my neck, keeping my mouth on hers.

The next time she whimpered – or was it a moan – I made a similar sound back. We maintained the passionate kiss for two or three minutes. When our mouths broke apart, we were both left somewhat breathless, our breathing heavy.

"You're a good kisser … I like that we're doing this," she told me when she had steadied her breathing. Her hand dropped down and she placed it on my thigh, about midway along. My hand came up to her face and I affectionately brushed aside a few strands of hair that had fallen across her eyes.

"Did I tell you you're a beautiful woman?"

"I think you did."

"I don't think I told you that I'm falling for you…"

She moved her hand off my thigh and again placed the fingers quickly to my lips.

"It's too soon, you can't know that yet. You don't know that much about me."

My hand moved to pull her fingers away so I could talk.

"I have learnt an amazing amount about you in just two dates, and I love what…" Her fingers moved to stop my words again. "Alright … I like what I see."

Jacqueline looked out of the cab window, looking for a landmark to establish where we were. "We're getting close to my place, we don't have long together, we've talked enough tonight. Can you kiss me again … please."

She didn't have to ask twice … I went straight back at it and our lips and tongues combined to stir the fires in a long and passionate kiss, our arms around each other in a warm embrace. It continued this time until we both detected the cab slowing and we realised that all too soon, we were at her apartment building.

Again, we were both breathing heavily when our lips parted. She looked at me long and hard, staring directly into my eyes and I would not have been surprised if she had suddenly said 'Come on up!' But she didn't, she opened her purse and started foraging for money.

"I've got it," I said.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course."

She went for the door handle, opened it out into the wet night and turned for one final look back. "Call me … please."

"I'll call … tomorrow I'll call. I want to see you again soon."

"I hope so." She flashed a magic smile and slipped out of the cab, out into the wet night. I gave the cabbie my address and we drove on through the wet streets.

At home, I didn't go straight to bed. I checked my messages on the phone, opened my mail, then went to the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee. I switched on the TV and tried to watch a movie until I began to feel drowsy. About 12.30, I stripped off my trousers and shirt and got into bed in just my boxers and undershirt.

My head had barely touched the pillow when the phone rang, startling me. I don't like very late night phone calls, they can usually be bad news … was it mum calling to tell me dad was sick, or dad calling to tell me mum was sick? Tentatively, I reached across to the bedside table and picked it up.

A very husky sensuous female voice said, "Are you in bed yet?'

While she was obviously talking this way to disguise her voice, I knew that it had to be Jacqueline. "I am actually … only just got in."

"That's great, my timings perfect then. Are you laying there in the dark, or is the light on?"

"No, it's dark, why?"

"It's dark here too. I just called to tell you that your new girlfriend had a wonderful night with you."

"Are you my new girlfriend?"

She hesitated, perhaps it wasn't the answer she was expecting. "Don't you want me to be?"

"I sure do, would love nothing better."

"That's good, because I've been laying here in my bed for the past hour, thinking about a lot of things, but mainly thinking about you. I was kind of confused … I've never become so … so fond of a man so quickly before. After the last relationship burned me, I was going to wait a long while, but you … you have just blown me away. I feel so comfortable with you."

"That's good to hear … I feel exactly the same way."

"You know what, Brad? You'll probably hate me for admitting this, but…"

"I don't think I could ever hate you. You're a beautiful young woman, you're intelligent and we just seem to gel. So what's to hate?"

"…I was starting to say that I realise now that I should have invited you up to my place tonight, that's why you'll hate me."

"That would have been nice, but I'm not going to hate you for not inviting me."

"Even when I admit to you that at this very moment you could have been making love to me. Brad, I was so close to saying come on up. I just wasn't sure then. But I've thought about it for the last hour and now I wish your body was next to me … on top of me … and a part of you was inside of me."

My cock had sprung to life, pushing the sheet up as she sensually whispered her desires to me.

"Wow, I feel exactly the same, Jacqueline, I wish I could be there right now."

"Help me feel that you are here with me, Brad. Tell me, have you got any clothes on?"

"Yes … yes, I have!"

"What are you wearing?"

"I've just got an undershirt and boxers on, and a light sheet over me."

"Get rid of the undershirt, that's not very sexy. What about the boxers … are they silk boxers?"

"Yes they are," I answered as I struggled to hold the phone while getting the undershirt off over my head.

"I like silk, Brad … I've got some silk underthings that I think you'd like to see me in … you know, some silk panties and a silk teddy. I'd really like you to touch me while I'm wearing some of my silky things. Would you like to do that?"

Boy, this woman was hot. Who would have believed? We had only had two dates and here she was having phone sex with me … she truly was going to be the woman of my dreams.

"Yes, I'd love to touch you in silk … I'd just love to touch you anyway."

"I hoped that you might, do you want to touch me naked?"

"Yes!" My hand slipped down to touch the tip of my cock that was tenting up my silk boxers.

"You should be here now then, Brad … you should be here in the dark beside me, in my bed … because I'm naked, Brad. Totally naked, not even a sheet over me. Would you like to be here with me, touching me?"

My voice broke as I answered her, "Yes!"

"Not very talkative, Brad. You haven't started without me, have you? You're not touching your … your thing?" She seemed to be hesitant about what to call my cock.

Sprung … I pulled my hand back as if she could really see me. "No … no I haven't, Jacqueline."

"That's good, because if I find that you've already started, I'll have to hang up."

"No … no, don't do that!"

"Okay then, where were we? Oh, that's right, I was just telling you that I was naked. I've had a shower, so I'm nice and clean all over … I'm squeaky clean wherever you would want to touch me … or kiss me. There might be certain parts where you'd prefer to kiss … would that be right, Brad?"

"Oh yes, there is, Jacqueline … touch first, then kiss." I was getting into it too, with this incredibly sensual woman who had revealed none of this overtly sexual side through the two dinner dates we had enjoyed.

"Good Brad … that's very good. I'll tell you what I'm going to do … since I'm naked and there's no clothes to push out of the way, I'll just move my hand over my body and I'll tell you what part of me I'm touching … and you tell me what you would do with it."

"Sounds good to me, I'm ready to play."

"Remember, don't touch your … your thingy, you know what, until I tell you to."

"What do you mean, Jacqueline? Are you talking about my cock?"

"I knew you'd call it that … I just don't like some of those words. I had a very strict upbringing … a good family, but they never swore and never used those sort of words to describe their body parts."

"Jacqueline, I don't like things, it seems impersonal. Can we compromise, how about penis?"

"It sounds a bit clinical, but that's better. I think I could handle penis."

"That would be a good thing … handling penis, I mean."

She giggled infectiously, it seemed out of character with the sexual vamp she was playing on the phone.

"Come on Brad, be serious, I'm starting now. My fingers are touching my lips and I'm licking them because they may need to be a bit wet when they get to some places."

"Do you want me to wet my fingers too, Jacqueline?"

"That might be a good idea, Brad. Now, my fingers are tracing down over my chin … now over my neck … and now they've started up a bit of a slope … what's this, oh Brad, they're on my breasts now, lightly running over one breast and then the other. Oh, what's this, I've found a bit sticking up from my breast, Brad. It's brown and it's really quite firm to touch and, oh my God, Brad, it makes me feel really good when I swirl my fingers around it. What do you think it's called, Brad?"

My mouth was dry. "Your nipple … it's your nipple, Jacqueline."

"That's right, do you want to touch yours, Brad? I know it won't feel as good as touching mine, but at least you can imagine what it feels like to touch my nipple, Brad. I bet your hand is going to feel good when you eventually do. When do you think that might be, Brad?"

"Damn soon … God, you're so hot, it's got to be soon."

"Steady, Brad, we've got a long way to go, don't be too eager. You're not touching your thing … oh, I'm sorry, your penis. Brad, you're not touching your penis, are you?"

"No … I want to, but I'm not!"

"That's good, Brad … don't want you to get ahead of me. What else do you think you're going to do with my nipple when we're together … when we're in the same bed?"

"Oh God! Jacqueline, I'm going to put my mouth on your nipple and I'm going to lick it and suck it. I might even bite it a bit, but I'll be gentle."

"Ooh, you'd have to be gentle, I'm not into a lot of pain … but I do like the licking and sucking bit. Brad, I'd like to spend more time touching my nipple, but from the sound of your breathing, I don't think I've got time." She giggled once again … she was sounding great, maintaining her sultry sensual voice.

"I'm okay … I'm doing well, just so long as I keep my hand off it, I'm alright."

"That's good, Brad … very disciplined. Now, my fingers are on the move again. I'm just touching my belly button … it's an inny, Brad … just so you can picture it. Now, my fingers are running over my belly, it's smooth and flat."

"I knew it would be!"

"Oh, I'm feeling a few strands of wiry hair now, what could that be, Brad? There's not much of it, because I shave around my lips … do you know what lips I'm talking about, Brad? Not the lips of my mouth … I'm telling you about those special lips - down there … I like to keep it bare. You'll be able to see all of that one day, Brad."

"I hope it's soon." I was trying to keep my voice steady, the mental picture was driving me crazy, even though I wasn't yet wanking. She was very good at this, I wondered if she had ever done it with other men. And was she for real, it had come as a huge surprise. From our two dates, I had discovered she was a fun lady, but this side of her was brand new to me. Was this likely to lead to full-blown sex with her on our next date, or was this some prick teasing routine?

"I'm at the good bits now, Brad. Now you better pay attention … you don't want to miss anything. My fingers are just sliding along this narrow slit of mine … it's sort of an opening, but the lips do close up tight when its not in use. Just as well I wet my fingers before I started … I might have to prise them apart. Ooh, no … it doesn't matter, I'm already wet down there … God, you wouldn't believe how wet I am. Now how do you think that happened, Brad?"

"You must have turned yourself on, just by talking. I can understand why, you've hit all the right switches with me. My boxers are soaked around the tip of my cock, Jacqueline."

"Penis, Brad … soaked around the tip of your penis. I told you I don't like those coarse words that most men use."

"I guess I can't call your cunt a cunt then, can I?"

"I'd rather you didn't, but we haven't got that far yet."

"No, but we're damn close to it."

"Well, as I was saying, my fingers are sliding along this opening, these lips … they've already parted and the lips are swollen, they're all puffy … I'm feeling it now, it's very wet there. I must be wet because I've been thinking about you, Brad … I've been wondering what it will feel like when you make love to me. I wish you were here now, doing it now … I'm so silly, I should have invited you up tonight. Then we could be making love now. Are you good at it, Brad, do you think you'll make me feel good … can you make it last a long time for us?"

"I hope I'll be good for you, Jacqueline … love and sex hasn't been a good part of my life for the past year or two. The way Heather has been in our marriage, I haven't really cared that much whether I was good at it or not. But you … you're something special to me … you'll be my inspiration. I'm determined to make it good for you, because you're the person that I want to be with. And your pleasure will be my number one aim."

"Ooh, that's so nice, Brad … I haven't known you very long, but you know what? I believe you, I have total trust in you, you just seem like a straight-up guy who wouldn't intentionally hurt anyone. That's the conclusion I came to tonight after you dropped me off, while I was laying here in my bed, thinking about you – and us. I was thinking over everything you've told me, everything I've learned about you … and it all seems good."

"I'm going to take my boxers off now, Jacqueline … I think I might have to touch myself."

"Yes … yes, take them off. But don't touch yet … I've still got a little way to go."

"Alright, but I'm so horny, it's twitching all by itself … I'm going to have to start touching my cock soon."

"I won't do this any more if you keep calling it that, Brad."

"Okay … okay! My penis then … are you satisfied?"

"Not yet, Brad … but hopefully soon I will be … and you too, I hope. Now where was I? Oh, yes … while I've been talking to you, my finger has just been slurping around down there at the entrance."

"What entrance, Jacqueline? Now what are you going to call it besides down there … can't you call it your cunt for me?"

"Stop it, Brad … it's my vagina, if you want me to give it a name."

"That will do for now, but I will want you calling it a cunt one day, Jacqueline."

"We'll see! Now, my fingers are getting very busy down there and it's all wet and now I'm just pushing slightly against the opening. Oh Brad, it feels good, I'd bet you'd like it to be your fingers that are now pushing in to me. I'm imagining it's your fingers."