The Woman of My Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about my tongue, Jacqueline? Can you feel my tongue licking you down there? I'd really want to have my tongue there first … before my fingers and before my cock … er, penis."

"Yes … yes … your tongue would feel very nice. Just wait a minute … I'm taking my fingers out of me … out of my vagina. They're out now, Brad … because I want to feel my fingers on my clitoris. Ooohhhh … that feels so good, Brad. I'm imagining my fingers are really your fingers as they go round and round on my clitoris. They're all wet … wet from my juices. Ohhh … it's feeling gooood!"

Brad sensed from her breathing and from her voice that she was losing it. "Jacqueline, it sounds to me like you're about to come … I don't want to get left behind. So I'm putting my hand on my penis, Jacqueline. I'm stroking it now and it's feeling damn good."

"Yes, Brad … touch yourself, stroke it … imagine that's my hand that's touching you now. Are you feeling good, Brad? Because I am … I think you're going to make me come, Brad!"

"Yes, Jacqueline … feelin' good … oh, any minute now … I'm getting close … are you with me?"

Jacqueline lost the sultry huskiness in her voice, now it became just raw emotion, her pitch rising, her breathlessness making her words halting and staccato. "Brad, I'm … I'm almost there … it's your fingers, not mine…"

"What about this big thing of mine … can you feel that in you too, Jacqueline. Don't call it a penis, darling … give me the c word … what am I going to fuck you with?"

"No Brad … don't make me … I don't want to say it."

"Yes … tell me, Jacqueline … tell me what I'm going to fuck you with … to make you feel really good inside?"

Her breathing was heavy and intense, she was right on the verge and she blurted out what I wanted to hear from her. "Your cock, Brad … you're gonna fill me with your cock."

"It's hard, so hard and I'm coming now."

"Oh yes … uunnnggghhh … I'm there, Brad … oh, fill me with your hard cock."

There were no more intelligible words from the pair of us for the next minute or so as both bodies in separate beds in different apartments across town … separated by several blocks … exploded in ecstasy.

Eventually, it was me who spoke first. "Jacqueline, how do you feel? Was it a good finish?"

"Oh yes, Brad … the whole time that my fingers were swirling around on my clit and inside me, I was imagining that they were yours. Oh Brad, I want you so much … I'm going to hang up now, but promise you'll call me tomorrow … I want our next date to be real soon. Maybe you can come over here to my place. I wish I'd invited you back here tonight … then we would both be laying together in each other's arms. I was so stupid."

"Don't upset yourself … next time we will be."

"Okay! Goodnight Brad … I'm going to sleep now … you sleep tight too. Don't forget to call me."

"I'll call you … I promise."

We hung up, but before I could get some sleep, I had to go to the bathroom and grab a towel … to wipe my cock and the sheets and my boxers.

Chapter 5

I wanted to call Jacqueline when I woke up … again after my shower and as I ate breakfast. I wanted to call her after my first sales appointment. Somehow, I held out until about 11am … I don't know why I waited. The ground rules in our relationship seemed to have altered. Neither of us had a reason to hold back, we had both declared our lust – if not our love – in last night's phone call. But would Jacqueline continue to be the seductress that she portrayed on the phone last night … or was that a wine-inspired episode hiding behind a phone.

I was partly right. When she answered, it was the cool, efficient Jacqueline that I had been out with twice … not the husky temptress of last night.

"Hi Jacqueline … how are you today?"

"Oh, hi Brad … gee, it's good to hear from you. I wasn't sure that you were going to call me."

"And why wouldn't I?"

"I thought that you may have been put off but by some strange person who used my name to phone you last night."

"You mean that wasn't you?"

"Well darling, it was my body squirming around on my bed and my mouth saying all those things, but I don't quite know where they came from … that wasn't the normal me."

"What a shame, you were exciting."

"Really, you liked her … that is, me."

"Of course I did … that was one of the most exciting phone calls I have ever had."

"Oh that's good. Should I bring her out some more?"

"Can you control it, or is she just some split personality that hides beneath the real you? Or … just maybe … is that the real you?"

"No, I don't think that's the real me. I don't know what got into me. I was laying at home thinking about the night we had just enjoyed and I kind of reached a decision that I would like to see a lot more of you. Then suddenly, I just had this urge to be very sexual to you. I dialled your number before I thought it all through. This morning, I was worried that you may not have approved of that side of me."

"Are you crazy? I loved it … you just let yourself go. That was so refreshing … a real turn on. If that was anything to go by, I think we're going to have a great relationship. So, when can I see you again?"

How about tonight, Brad? Oh God no, that sounds a bit too desperate, doesn't it?"

"No … not at all. If you want to make it tonight, I'm up for it."

"I bet you will be, after last night."

"No Jacqueline … I didn't mean that. I'm just eager to see you whenever we can get together."

"Brad, how about we make it Saturday night? That way, neither of us has work the next day. We can stay up late if we want to."

"Yeah … sounds great … although it's going to be hard waiting until Saturday to see you again."

"Makes for much more anticipation for both of us. So what do you want to do?"

"Well, we can do dinner somewhere, we've only done two, so there's still a lot of good restaurants in this town. Or maybe you'd like to do a movie for a change?"

"Brad, I was thinking… Oh my God, I'm not sure, this might sound a bit forward."

"Why, what is it? What do you want to do?"

"Well, I know it's only our third date and this is usually what couples do after six months or so. But, I thought that we've done a couple of good restaurants, so how about we just veg out … you come over to my place for dinner? Perhaps, we could hire out a DVD … or, I do have cable, so we might catch a good movie there. What do you think?"

I tried to keep the excited edge from my voice when I answered. "That sounds just great, Jacqueline! So, are you cooking or will we just get take out."

"No … no, I'll cook, Brad. So is that alright with you?"

"Yes, definitely … I think that would be great."

"I know what's running through your mind, especially after last night. But don't anticipate too much. We'll just have dinner, a bit of wine, watch a movie and see how the evening goes. No promises, okay?"

"Yeah, no promises … that's just fine, Jacqueline. I'm looking forward to it already."

I hung up and was stoked … this is certainly the woman of my dreams, in more ways than one. She has a great personality, a keen sense of humour, she is loving and affectionate and appears to have a sexually adventurous style about her. What more could a man wish for.

The days dragged by until Saturday, so much so that by that afternoon, my adrenalin was pumping in anticipation. Would we follow through on what she had started with that exciting phone call the other night, or was I expecting too much too soon.

I was downstairs outside her apartment building thirty minutes early, the smile hadn't left my face in hours. I was at last a happy man after the demise of my marriage to Heather. I couldn't go upstairs yet … getting somewhere this early was nearly as rude as getting there late. I walked around the block, bought a bottle of wine, then found a nice bunch of flowers.

At five minutes to seven, I pressed her doorbell … she opened it promptly. Wow, that's all I can say … wow! Initially, I thought that she was dressed in a pants suit, but as she stood there, back-lit by the lights in her apartment, I realised that they were more like lounging pyjamas. They were in a pastel blue and were somewhat transparent, though not blatantly so.

"Oh Brad, flowers, that's so sweet," she gushed as I entered and handed the bunch to her, leaning over to give her a chaste kiss on the lips. "Ummm … it's great to see you, I've missed you, Brad."

"Me too, Jacqueline. I've been walking around your block for three hours," I joked.

"Silly!" She playfully punched my arm. "Come in, make yourself comfortable."

It was a spacious living room that I entered and I could see a small kitchenette off to one side, partially hidden by a breakfast bar with stools. The apartment was tastefully furnished. I walked over and put the bottle of wine down on the breakfast bar while Jacqueline found a vase for the flowers.

She offered me a drink and I chose bourbon and we sat down alongside each other on the three-seater lounge, each at one end and half turned to the other. We talked animatedly for the next twenty minutes, mostly about the stuff we had each done in the days since we had last been together. Neither mentioned the frenetic phone sex we had indulged in only three nights ago.

Nearing 7.30, she excused herself and jumped up to tend the meal that she was cooking. I rose too and went to sit at the breakfast bar so that I could continue to converse while she put the finishing touches to our dinner.

Twenty minutes later, we were sitting at her dining table, and just getting started on what appeared to be a magnificent meal that she had prepared. A fine beautiful woman … and she could cook too … perfect! We opened the wine that I had brought and that complemented the good meal.

Both of us avoided any sexual banter, but still, there seemed to be an exciting air of anticipation in the room. Maybe it was just me. Jacqueline was a vision, her jet black hair shiny, her pyjamas seemingly a hint of what may be to come.

When we had allowed the food to settle, she suggested "Would you like a coffee?"

"No, I'm good, I feel nice and mellow after the good food and fine wine. Rather than stay at the table, can we go back to the lounge, as we were before dinner?"

"Sure, that's okay … although I do still have dessert to serve you."

"Well, maybe we might just hold on the dessert for a little while."

"Okay, whatever you want," she was very agreeable as we pushed our chairs back at the table and, taking our wine glasses, moved to the lounge. I sat down where I had been before, at the right hand end of the lounge, leaving lots of room for Jacqueline, but she chose to drop down right alongside me, on my left, immediately resting her head down on my shoulder. "Can I move up here close to you … I feel a need to be near you."

"I'd like that very much," I told her as I placed my left arm around her shoulder and hugged her close to me. She turned her face to look up at me and with the arm that was holding her body, I pulled her closer to me, my lips coming down to meet hers. It was a nice unhurried kiss that began with the softest touching of our lips, then very slowly the pressure of our mouths seemed to increase in unison.

Our lips had remained closed despite the mounting pressure of our mouths against each other until at last our lips just parted together. I have no idea who started it … it just seemed so natural for both of us to take this long kiss to the next stage and now as our open mouths twisted together, something had to fill the gap. Her tongue did just that as it pushed through my parted lips and engaged my own tongue.

Now, we were getting somewhere, our bodies seemed to re-position more, each turning until Jacqueline's body was laying on her side but against me, almost on top of my body and we were stretched out along the lounge, my feet still touching the floor and hers resting on my ankles. My hand that was around her began to gently stroke her back through her pyjamas … they seemed to be made of satin … they were smooth to the touch.

I brought my right hand across my body and tentatively touched her neck, then passed it over the material of her pyjamas, moving my hand down until my fingers spread out to gently grasp her left breast. A little moan escaped from her behind our clamped lips.

Still our kiss, now highly arousing, continued in intensity and she threw her left leg across my body, so that her hot crotch pressed hard up against my upper thigh. As our lips moved in a frenzy of activity – tongues hyperactive – so too her crotch began to grind against my leg. My erection was already straining in my pants, but I hadn't thought to adjust it into an upward position before all this started, so now my cock was caught pointing down, but its stiffness needed to be pointing outward or upward. I was really uncomfortable.

I took my hand off her breast, only long enough to reach down and adjust the direction of my restrained cock. Jacqueline didn't miss the movement, our kiss broke and her face lifted to look straight into my eyes. "Do you have a problem?"

"Yes, since you mention it, I do," I told her as my fingers touched the outside of my trousers, adjusting my cock within the confines of my pants.

"What's wrong, can I help?" This was the mischievous Jacqueline coming out again, seeking to embarrass me.

"You already have."

"Have what?"

"Have helped … your mere presence here on the lounge with me has caused my cock to grow to be too big for my pants."

"Your what? What is it that's grown too big?"

I had forgotten about her recently expressed dislike of crude language … was that genuine or not? "Okay, my penis … alright, is that alright? My penis got big because you're lying here with me."

"Does your penis embarrass you like that very often?"

"It's not embarrassing me at all … its just having a perfectly normal reaction. Much like how your nipple enlarged when I was just touching your tit."

"My what?" she looked at me indignantly.

"Oh okay, your breast, is that alright?"

"Perfect, I'll have you speaking proper in no time," she said with a laugh. "Do you like my breasts?"

"I haven't had a chance to see one yet."

"No you haven't, but you did some serious touching … did it feel nice in your hand."

"Yes it did for me … how about you? Did you like having me touch it?"

"Yes I did," she told me before her face closed in on mine and her lips playfully nipped at mine, closing to capture my bottom lip and pulling it out before her lips let go and my mouth was normal again.

Her body wriggled around some more with the result that her lower body had now moved to lay totally on top of mine, her crotch was now laying atop my stiff cock and her thighs were wrapped either side of mine. We were in a very sexual position, although still clothed. She bent at the waist, lifting her upper body upright and one hand came up to undo the top button of her pyjamas.

Her eyes looked intently down into mine, there was just a slight smile on her face that was framed by her shiny black shoulder length hair. While maintaining the eye contact, she undid a second button and I was itching to look down and see how much had been revealed, but I dare not break the spell of our gaze.

Her hand came down to grasp the hand of my nearest arm and she lifted it. As it came up between our bodies, she pushed my hand into the gap in the front of her pyjama top, gently placing the palm of my hand over her bare breast. Naturally, feeling the smooth skin of her full round breast and the elongated nipple, my hand began to grind around, sensually fondling her breast.

Both of her eyes closed, revealing to me the emotion and passion that she was feeling from our first intense but tentative sexual touching. Although most of the length of her body was pressed tightly against mine, from the waist up, her frame was lifted, allowing my hand to roam freely over and around her left breast, then daring to steal across to her right one. A whimper came from her parted lips and her tongue slipped out to moisten them.

"That's nice," she whispered, her eyes still closed as she experienced the passion in my touch. "You've got good hands … not too rough."

"Your breasts feel really good."

"You should feel it from my side."

"I wish I could."

I felt her lower body lift, slipping back onto her side alongside me, as she had been before. Then, I felt her hand on the outside of my trousers, grasping the length of my cock and gently squeezing it.

"Do you think this could be a similar feeling for you to what your hand's doing for me?" She began to move her hand up and down my rigid cock, still encased in my clothing.

"It could be if my clothes weren't in the way."

"That's easily fixed," she said and her eyes reopened even though I was still fondling her bare breasts with one hand. I felt her fingers move to the zipper in the fly of my pants and tug it down … then her hand reached in, pushing my underwear aside to take a hold of my erect cock and pull it out through the opening of my trousers. Her palm swirled a couple of times around the head of my cock. "How's that?"

Now it was my turn to close my eyes as I savoured the fabulous sensations that her hand immediately brought to the sensitive underside just below the crown. "Oh shit, that's great!"

"Well, you're easily pleased."

Responding, I brought my second hand up so that both of her breasts would now have constant non-stop attention. The doubling of sensations had the desired effect, her eyes closed again as mine opened. "Okay … okay!" she conceded.

"Seems like you're easily pleased too … two hands, double the pleasure!"

"Ummm, I like that very much."

I rolled her off and away from me, pushing her back against the back of the lounge, one of my hands leaving a breast to complete the undoing of buttons on her pyjama top, then pulling it open, revealing her two fabulous globes to my eyes for the first time. For a moment, all that I could do was stare, taking in the magnificent sight before me. Despite the change of position on the lounge, her hand still had a hold of my cock and she squeezed it tight.

"Brad … are you just going to stare at them?"

"I'd like to, they're magnificent."

"Well thank you, that's so nice of you. And they're all mine … not an ounce of silicone was used in the making of these babies." She shook her upper body for great effect … it worked! They jiggled. My face moved closer and I took the nearest nipple into my mouth and sucked. Jacqueline let out another moan, more expressive than the last.

Her free hand came up to clasp my head firmly to her breast while her hand on my cock turned into a fist that closed around my shaft and began milking it, drawing a very contented sigh from me. Meanwhile, I was using my lips and tongue on her nipples and areolae … occasionally even my teeth would graze a nipple, eliciting a gasp from her.

We continued this way for quite some time, but her hand on my cock was having too strong an effect and I was fearful that I would blow very soon. I tried to pull my lower body backward, to get away from her hand, but she held on to me wherever I moved my body.