The Woman of My Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacqueline's breathing had become slow and heavy and she was making little gasping sounds as my mouth ravaged her breasts. Eventually, just in time, I managed to pull my pulsing cock free of her grasp and to ensure that she didn't regain a hold, my hands grabbed each of her wrists and pinned them against the back of the lounge, on either side of her head. My mouth continued to devour her nipples with increased enthusiasm while she moaned her appreciation.

With her hands trapped against the lounge, I managed to manoeuvre my knees between her thighs, parting them, and then I lowered my body down so she could feel my stiff hard-on against her pyjama bottoms, rubbing right up in her crotch. That just brought a new round of moaning and she thrust her pelvis up at mine, trying to connect her special parts with my cock.

I had to get her pyjama bottoms off … I wanted her naked. Our relationship was moving ahead quickly and I was detecting no sign of resistance from her. Quite the contrary, she was hot … this woman wanted to be loved tonight.

I had to let her hands go in order to get my hands into the waistband of her pyjamas, but neither of her hands attempted to grab my cock again. Instead, she closed both of her hands around the back of my head, virtually guiding my lips around and over her breasts, steering my head to where it would feel best for her.

My hands grabbed a hold of her pyjama bottoms and pulled them down from her waist. Jacqueline lifted her arse and the pj's slipped down to her knees. I moved my legs from between hers to allow the garment to be dragged down her legs and off her feet. She was now naked except for a flimsy pair of lace panties.

I moved off to the side of her without missing a beat in my oral assault on her wonderful breasts. One of my hands touched her knee and I gently caressed it up and along the inside of one thigh. When my hand was barely a fingernail away from her pantied crotch, I slipped it back down to her other knee and I repeated the process.

My touch was featherlight … on its own, it may mean very little, but my sensual touching combined with my mouth on her breasts was bringing Jacqueline's passion to the surface. Her lower body began to dry hump, seeking something of mine – a finger, a hand, a cock, whatever – to make contact with her mound.

Her nipples were stiff and wet from the attention of my lips and tongue. My hand that had been teasingly stopping just short of her pantied mound, began to lightly touch her there on each new sweep up her thigh, my fingertips barely touching, tracing the indentation of her slit. Her panties were sopping, this woman was ready for some serious loving.

I disengaged my lips from her breasts … my mouth slid down to her navel, her flat belly, then continuing still lower, my lips encountered the waistband of her flimsy panties. My teeth grasped the material in my mouth and I tugged them down a little way. Again, her hips lifted clear and her hands helped too, slipping in at the sides to push them down and out of the way.

My beautiful Jacqueline was now naked, her luscious body completely exposed to my curious gaze for the first time. My teeth disengaged from her panties that were now at her ankles and my head pulled back so I could take in her natural beauty. She obviously shaved to keep her cunt lips bare … the fine layer of pubic hair that was left was as jet black as the hair on her head.

I licked my lips with desire. When my eyes lifted up high enough to see her face, I found her watching me while I was looking longingly at her body. "Do you like what you see?" she asked in that sultry voice she had used on the phone.

"I knew you would be beautiful all over," I told her.

My face moved back down for my mouth made contact with her flat belly, kissing her there before moving lower and lower until she sensed where I was headed and her legs magically parted to allow me unlimited access. My tongue stretched out from between my lips and swiped a long lick of her outer lips, just below the spot from where her clitoris was now emerging.

"Uunnnggghhh!" escaped from her lips. The gurgling sound was one of contentment, expressing delight at the first touch of my tongue on the outer reaches of her juicy cunt. My tongue took another long swipe. "Uunnnggghhh!"

My fingers came up to help, softly touching the skin on either side of her labia lips … that brought out just a satisfying moan, her sound not as urgent as when my wet tongue touched down. My fingers took hold and gently prised her outer lips open, revealing her inner lips to my tongue that swooped in again, licking her exposed cunt from bottom to top.

Her legs pulled back, her feet dangling in the air, her hands holding up her thighs to keep them doubled back, her knees above her waist, all Jacqueline's good bits now totally spread wide for my mouth to devour. My tongue intensified the wet strokes along her public region, all the way from just below her anus to her now exposed clitoris.

She settled into a rhythm with my licking passes along her slit, her sighs and moans expressing her delight with the slow progress of a rumbling and pulsing that had begun deep within her body. But when I switched from licking her with my tongue to my lips closing tightly over her clit and sucking quite firmly, her thighs actually started trembling and her cries of passion became much more urgent.

Her first release with me could not be stopped … nor should it. This was what my oral assault was attempting to achieve and I went for it … not letting up with a cross between the long wet strokes of my tongue and the tight grip of my lips sucking firmly on her clit.

"Yes … now … it's gonna be now!" she screamed at me, as if she was telling me something that I didn't know. My mouth hung on as her body tried to buck me off like a rodeo rider as her pelvis erupted into a continuous stream of spasms. She let her thighs go and they dropped to clamp my head in a vice-like grip while her hands clawed at her belly as the waves of pleasure pounded through her.

My mouth couldn't leave the clutch of her lower body if I had wanted to … but I clearly didn't want to. It was a fabulous ride … the first orgasm I had given to the woman of my dreams … she had responded so enthusiastically that there would obviously be many more to come.

I let her take a long time for her body to settle. Slowly, I felt her thighs loosening their grip on my head and I lifted up to look up along her body, beyond the rise of her breasts to see her eyes open and her face looking down at me. Her arms reached out and I slid up to move into her embrace, laying my body not on top but close alongside hers. She would feel my erect cock lying across the top of her right thigh, dribbling some of its excitement on her leg.

"Are you okay?" I enquired.

She smiled and turned her face toward me. "I feel won-der-ful! My very first with you … and it was so good. I think that I shall remember this moment always. Has anyone ever told you that you're very good at that … for a man!"

"I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not."

"It is … believe me … it is. I loved it … and you did it. You know what…" she said with a straight face. "…You're much better at it than your ex-wife."

I frowned and pulled a look of disapproval … she just giggled at having reminded me that on the night we met at the swingers' party, her only swing turned out to be with Heather.

"You're getting yourself in deeper … this is not going well for us."

"Would it help if I gave some special attention to this," she said as one hand went down and she picked up my erection from off her thigh. "It's throbbing so much, it must be feeling left out. I don't know if my mouth can be as good as yours, but I'd like to try."

"Go for it," I encouraged her. "But not for long … I really want to be inside you."

"We've got heaps of time for that … you are going to stay, aren't you?"

"I don't know, you hadn't asked until now. I didn't bring my pyjamas."

"Somehow, I can't see you needing them … my plan is for us to stay naked all night."

"So you have a plan, do you?"

"I did have, but it only went as far as this. I didn't plan the rest of the night. I figured you'd just take over and look after me."

"I can do that."

"Good!" With that, she slipped out of our embrace and her body slid down alongside mine. She pushed me onto my back and her mouth descended on my belly, pressing little wet kisses onto my skin. Somehow, she avoided my stiff shaft standing straight up and her mouth moved down to apply similar kisses to the insides of each thigh.

Then, I felt her lips pressing on my balls and she so very gently opened her mouth wide and engulfed one ball, and then both, sucking on them, careful not to squeeze too hard. I was floating, my cock began to jerk, even without being touched.

Her mouth released my balls and seeing the reaction of my cock, she told it, "Wait for me!" Her tongue came out from between her lips and she stroked it all the way from the base of my shaft, up the underside, across the dip and onto the head, causing a fresh drop of clear liquid to ooze from the tip.

"That's what I want," she said as her mouth enclosed the head and her tongue swiped up the clear juice. "More … come on … make some more," she urged as her mouth pulled free of my cock. "And I want the cloudy stuff too … have you got some of that for me?"

My God, she was a talker … after the other night, I should have known. I loved it. But her talking was brief, because her mouth went to work, devouring my cock every way she could think of. There was no doubt she still had a plan … and it was to bring me off as quickly as possible.

Now that competed with my plan, because I wanted to have my hard cock inside her by now … fucking her luscious cunt that I had just got so near when I was licking her. I thought that since she wanted to, I would let her lick and suck my cock for just a minute or two, then I would take over and make splendid love to her.

Great plan … poor execution. She had begun to give me the best blow job I had ever had. The things she did with her lips and tongue had my cock throbbing and my balls seeking my permission to let go. I tried to hold back … I really did. But call me weak if you like, with Jacqueline's magical mouth doing exciting things to my cock, I just laid back and let her do her thing.

I felt my package of cum on the way, this was not going to last long. Our relationship was still very new and I wanted it to last … I figured that I had better warn her … she may only enjoy the task without the end result.

"I'm coming, honey," I said so thoughtfully. But rather than cause her to pull back, the news only encouraged her and she went harder at it, determined for me to blast my cum into her willing mouth. So I did … no more warnings … suddenly it was spurting into her … and it felt fabulous. Heather had always pulled her mouth off it and would have me explode into the air while she wanked me for the last few strokes.

But this woman … my lovely Jacqueline … sensed the timing of my release and clamped her mouth tightly over the top half of my shaft. She let my cock spasm my fluid release deep into the back of her throat, pooling it there before taking a series of gulps that swallowed every drop that I deposited. Then when I had no more to give her, I looked down to see her eyes watching me and her tongue teasingly came out and licked every last drop off my shaft.

"You're not so bad yourself," I told her, but with a laugh to emphasise my understatement. "Wherever did you learn to do that?"

She ignored my question, but as she pulled herself back up into my arms, she gave me a playful slap on one arm. "Now on a scale of 1 to 10, was that not the best blow job you've ever had?"

I couldn't deny it. "Absolutely, ten out of ten! But I repeat, where did you learn to do that?"

"Might be better left unsaid … at least until we know each other better. You'd probably give the same answer if I asked where you learnt your craft too."

"I guess I might. You're right, we can leave talking about our sexual past until another day."

"Now, you were saying something about wanting to be inside me," she said with a cheeky grin as her hand went down and grabbed my now floppy cock.

"Damn, I should have held back … I knew you'd want this now."

"It's not a matter of whether you should have held back … you couldn't hold back … end of story. When I get my mouth on the job, you can't hold back."

"We'll see about that … but some other time. I'm sorry, we'll just have to wait a little while."

"Then let's get more comfortable for the wait. Come to bed."

We left our clothes where they lay, spread around the lounge and the floor. We just stood up and together went to her bed, our warm bodies stretched out together, hugging, our lips just barely touching, giving each other loving kisses until we both surrendered to sleep.

I slept very soundly and only woke when I felt Jacqueline sitting astride me, her legs alongside my hips. My cock was hard and erect again and I'm glad I woke when I did. I didn't want to miss anything on this night, yet here she was, hovering above me, and I could feel the juicy lips of her cunt just kissing the head of my shaft.

"You started without me," I said, almost in protest.

"I didn't see why I should wait any longer."

"Was I hard when you woke, or did you make it like that?"

"Is that important … the main thing is that it's rock hard now, and that's the way I want it. Will I keep going or do you want to take over?"

"No, you can keep going … for now. You seem to be doing a good job … you've got me hard again, either intentionally or else just by being there, next to me."

She closed her eyes as she allowed the entrance of her moistened cunt to push down gently over the head of my cock … her face exposed the sensations that her body was feeling as my cock head nudged inside her for the first time.

"You look like you're enjoying that?"

"I am," she whispered throatily. "Now shush … let me just savour the moment. There's a time to talk and a time to just enjoy in silence."

Her lower body wriggled around as, without using her hands, she allowed her body to slowly lower over my shaft, the muscles in her cunt controlling the slow consuming of my strong erection. I admit I had to close my own eyes, as much as I adored looking up at this beautiful woman, who was becoming mine.

The inside of her cunt was very warm and the lining was like liquid velvet as gradually, inch by inch, my hard cock was swallowed up by her all enveloping cunt … or vagina as she wanted to call it. Take your pick what you would prefer to call it, the name didn't change the way it felt as it descended down over my cock. And this was just the first stroke.

It seemed to take an age for her body to totally accept the full length of my cock within her and when it was tucked inside her so tightly, a look of satisfaction came over her face. It's not like I had a gigantic tool, I am just an average size and width … but I've got to tell you, it felt special buried deep inside this woman. It probably helped that she was my new woman … the woman that I had desired for weeks … and, she wasn't Heather. That made it extra special.

I wondered what Jacqueline was going to do next, she just sat there, still, in the semi-dark, her face lit only by the glow of a soft bedside lamp. Should I take over? I would want to … but later. For the moment, I was content to let her set her own pace.

At last, some action! I felt her body lifting up, her calves beside my hips tensing as she pulled her cunt up off my shaft … slowly, until only the head of my cock remained encased within her. She paused there too, again savouring the sensual feelings we were both getting from this very slow fuck. She opened her eyes to look down at me … and smiled, her whole face lighting up, giving me a warm glow. As if I didn't already have a warm enough glow within my cock.

This time, as her body lowered so seductively over my shaft, we stared intently into each other's faces, each able to watch every subtle sign of pleasure exposed on the other's face. A sudden closing of the eyes, a parting of the lips or a tongue snaking out to moisten drying lips, even a verbal sign such as a sigh or a moan.

How long could Jacqueline maintain this slow pace? As it turned out, not for long. After travelling so very slowly for about five strokes in and out, down and up … she obviously felt the passion rising in her and a need to fuel the fires that were spreading through her loins.

The pace quickened, as did her breathing … mine too. I couldn't help but be stirred by how wonderful my hard cock felt as it travelled along the tight passage of her liquid cunt, drawing exquisite sensations along the length of my shaft. Just as well she had given me that special blow job earlier … it had taken the edge off my immediate desire and I was able to concentrate hard, to keep my cum contained a bit longer.

She had no such control … her wonderful body was responding as only it should and her quickening movements were ensuring that she was headed for a great orgasm. I could see it in her eyes … that was, when her emotions allowed them to open. Mine were open … as I gazed at this beautiful woman that I had desired for weeks now. At last, our physical needs were being fulfilled.

Her loud gasps and grunts indicated that her time was going to be now … no stalling it, her body pounded up and down over my rigid cock, filling her totally with every stroke. Until she suddenly stopped, her hands stretching out to touch my chest, propping herself up to avoid her upper body collapsing on mine. Her clutching cunt still active, the nerve ends responding, her inner walls throbbing, but the deep strokes now stilled.

Her orgasm was, for me, a joy to watch, looking up at my new woman, her face reflecting the overwhelming passion that had swiftly overtaken her body, delivering a very physical release that washed over her completely. Her arms could only hold her body up for so long and eventually, she flopped down, her breasts flattened against my chest, her head in the crook of my neck. This was a contented woman who considered her work was done.

But mine wasn't … my cock was still a raging hard-on, wedged tightly within the tight confines of her cunt. The euphoric release that I had enjoyed when I spilled copious amounts of my seed into her mouth and throat some two hours ago, was now a dim dark memory. My desire was again rampant.

After allowing Jacqueline long enough to come down from her high, I gathered her body up and rolled us both over, so that she was now the receiver on her back. I began the second stage of our first delightful fuck together … that seems perhaps too harsh a word and if I uttered it out loud at this moment, Jacqueline would have been highly offended.

But while it was intense and beautiful lovemaking overall between us on this first truly intimate night together … there was no doubt that for the next whoever knew how many minutes, there was going to be an intense fuck going on in this bed. Very physical, the driving of my cock – penis in deference to the lovely lady beneath me – pushing hard and deep constantly, and ever faster, into her deepest recesses, a cunt whose lining God had created to wreak incredible pleasure on the man that was entering it.