The Woman of My Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to effectively describe to you – the reader - how each new stroke raised the pleasure metre another notch, but words truly escape me. The intimate inside of her body was a delight beyond description, she had just enough experience to use the nerve endings within and the muscles in and around her stomach and thighs to milk my throbbing cock on every thrust.

I would like to boast to you that I lasted for an hour – even half an hour – but no, I got maybe five to ten minutes more. I am proud to say that I managed to draw just two more powerful orgasms from my lovely Jacqueline before I succumbed to the messages from my shaft and my balls telling me to just let it go. There would be many more opportunities, I was sure.

But for now – this first time – I was done. And with an exclamation that went something like "Oh my God … this is great!" my pulsing shaft again spewed out blast after blast of my creamy fluid, this time pushing it deep toward her womb. I confess that I was probably uncaring at that ethereal moment of release – that 30 to 60 seconds for a man when all rational thought is lost.

We hugged and kissed some more – much more – through the night. We caressed and fondled and when we were both ready, we did it all over again … at a slower pace and we lasted much longer. I'm expecting that it has set the pattern for a long lasting relationship with this … the woman of my dreams.

Only time will tell if that is so … you see, I have just completed this last chapter on Sunday afternoon, after getting home from Jacqueline's apartment. I hope that we are both going to live happily ever after.

The End

I hope that you enjoyed this story … if you did, please vote.