The Woman of the House

Story Info
This is the story of my life alone with father and brothers.
1.7k words
3.69
88.5k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really need to talk to someone and I'm hoping this is the right place. My name is Alessa and for some reason, since I turned eighteen, I've noticed my dad and older brothers have started to act...differently around me. Let me tell you about myself. About four years ago, my mother died unexpectedly, leaving my father and four older brothers and I alone on our ranch. Imagine my life, being fourteen, the baby of the family and being left the only girl in the house.

My father and brothers treasured and adored me, even spoiling me at times if I'm being honest. My dad never said no to me and my over-protective brothers ran off every boy I met at school. As much as I enjoyed my time with them, I was going through my own issues then as not only did I no longer have a female confidant, I was still in braces and my body was slow to develop and even by sixteen, my breasts were still so small I didn't even need a bra. I was teased mercilessly by my brothers who made a point of reminding me I was shaped like a toothpick.

I don't really know how it happened, maybe it was the prayers or the exercises I found online that I did every night but seemingly overnight my body began to finally blossom and by the time I was seventeen I looked much different, especially after my braces had been removed. At long last, my brothers stopped teasing me, but that is when things started to shift. I noticed my dad wouldn't let me sit in his lap anymore and my brothers would shift uncomfortably if I tried it with them. Long gone were the days I could sit in one of their laps and they'd brush or play with my hair as we watched television. I started to worry maybe I had gotten heavier and ended up giving up my favorite pastime.

Over time, our relationship became quite strained, to the point that their usual laughter and jovial comradery would cease completely when I walked into a room. One such morning, I had gotten up early, showered and put on the white sundress my dad just bought me. It was very simple with spaghetti straps, with matching strappy sandals. I brushed out my long blonde hair and bounded down the stairs towards the ruckus coming from the kitchen.

"What is going on in here?" I asked, laughing, with my hands on my hips. My father and brothers turned to face me, their faces visibly uncomfortable. My father cleared his throat and strolled out of the kitchen, my brothers fast on his heels. I started to think maybe they were planning something for my upcoming birthday. With that in mind, I decided to not give them a hard time just yet because I was honestly starting to lose my patience.

Fast forward to my eighteenth birthday, we were all barely on speaking terms. I'd noticed my brothers having minor skirmishes occasionally and my father's tone had become gruff and he was often short with me, telling me my shorts were too tight or my tank tops were too short before storming back outside. Instead of scooping me up into one of their usual bear hugs, I barely received a handshake and disheartened, I decided to go to bed early that night.

Sighing, I made my way upstairs to my bedroom and tossed my dress over my head, unhooked my bra and tossed them into my hamper and put on one of my comfy white tank tops and my favorite little red and white handkerchief-print shorts. I crawled into bed and pulled the blankets up to my chin and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I hit snooze on my alarm, pushed the blankets away, stretched and threw my arm over my face and squeezed my eyes shut, trying to go back to sleep. I heard footsteps down the hallway as my father and brothers had already started to wake up and make their way downstairs. I didn't even want to join them as their behavior was starting to hurt. At some point, I'd fallen asleep and started to have a particularly naughty dream as the unknown man in it had started to brush his fingertips across my nipples as I lay stretched out across my bed. I was dressed similarly in my dream that I had been that day and moaned softly as I felt my nipples stretch painfully against my tank top. Even in my dream, it felt as though maybe my father was right, maybe my tank top was too tight. I moaned softly and arched my back, relishing the delicious waves that washed over me, presenting my breasts to this man I couldn't quite see. Boldly, the man slipped his hand through the top and I felt his hand tighten around one of my breasts, squeezing gently as he made his way to my nipple. He rolled it between his fingers and then made his way to my other breast.

I couldn't help it, I remember spreading my legs open and sliding my hand down between them. I was surprised to find myself wet there. Although a new sensation, it was one that I enjoyed. Suddenly, the man squeezed harder and I heard something fall causing my eyes to spring open.

My oldest brother Trent stood over me, in nothing but his shorts, looking down at me, his hand still inside my shirt, panting heavily. My eyes widened in shock and confusion as I stared up at him and I moved to clamp my legs closed, but he grabbed my knees and shook his head. I'd never seen him like this. I felt like what we were doing wrong, but the other part of me really enjoyed how it felt and I didn't want it to end.

Trent grabbed ahold of my shorts on either side, and slowly pulled them down, not taking his eyes off me. I found myself lifting my butt off the bed, so he could get them off easier. What was I doing? I really didn't know but the way he was looking at me...I didn't even dare ask. He tossed my shorts over his shoulder and looked down at me, shaking his head as though he was contemplating what to do. I felt so open and exposed as his hooded eyes raked over me as I laid there in nothing but my tank top and panties.

I gulped and looked up at him questioningly, trying not to notice something poking out of his shorts. Just then I noticed my other brother Chase's large frame fill the doorway. I hadn't even noticed the door was open and felt myself blush to my ears I worried Chase would tell father about Trent and I being caught in this position and was surprised when he walked inside, rubbing the front of his shorts. He said nothing. Trent made his way to the bed, grabbing my feet and pulling me down further on my bed, pushing my legs apart.

My breath caught in my throat as I wondered what he was about to do. He bent down at the foot of the bed and kissed the inside of my thigh. I arched my back against the bed, my eyes snapping shut. This sensation was even better than what I'd felt before especially knowing that Chase was watching as he kissed further up my thigh, moving slightly inward. I could feel my panties had become soaking wet and hoped he couldn't see.

Hearing a commotion, my eyes sprang open and I noticed my dad and other two brothers, Chad and Tyler standing in the doorway, a shocked expression on their faces. My father crossed to the bed and pushed Trent away and I tugged nervously at my tank top. I was too shocked to react and wasn't sure what he was thinking. Many emotions flashed across his face as he looked me over in bewilderment.

"Did anyone...?" He asked huskily, his voice trailing off as his eyes traveled over me. He swallowed visibly and inhaled sharply. "No, Daddy," I said, looking up at him sheepishly. My voice was barely a whisper. He had to know I was still a virgin, although considering he'd just caught my brother with his head between my legs, it wasn't that shocking he'd asked. Even now, it felt strange being this exposed in front of my father and I wanted to know what he was thinking.

My father bent down and picked up my shorts from the floor and balled them up in his fist as he looked down at me. I bit my nail nervously as I watched him. He looked...angry. You could hear a pin drop as we all waited to see what my father's reaction would be. A muscle ticked in his jaw, as he watched me, but he remained silent. After several long minutes that seemed to drag on forever, he tossed my shorts down between my outstretched legs. "Get dressed, Lessa Bear," he said, turning on his heel. Trent got up from where he'd been on the floor and my father slapped him in the back of the head. They filed out of the room and left me there. As the door clicked close behind me, my mouth fell open. I couldn't believe he didn't punish me or say anything about what he's just witnessed. That's all that he said! Can you believe that? I couldn't!

The next day, and every day since no one has brought up what happened in my room and they've all been even more absent, spending longer days outside in the sun, keeping busy around the ranch. I cook for them, kept the house clean and always keep myself pretty, not that they ever seem to notice.

Please help me! Where I live, it's just them and I, now that high school is over, and I would do anything for them. I don't know why my brothers and father are treating me different. I don't know how to get back what we had. Please give me some advice on how to proceed. I just turned nineteen and I can't take it anymore.

Why are they avoiding me suddenly?