The Woman on the Flight

Story Info
Traveler is tricked into kinky sex.
2.8k words
3.98
37.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tall758
tall758
77 Followers

OK, call me an opportunist if you want to, but I like to experiment when I'm on the road. She was sitting about 50 feet from me in the airport terminal, both waiting for one of those 4 hour flights that would bore the senses out of anyone with an active imagination. She was taller than most women, silver haired, maybe 55, and probably about 60 lbs. overweight. And she continually stared at me and smiled when our eyes met. I sensed an opportunity.

I planned for an exit row seat, the kind with extra leg room, so I could stretch out and write some erotica. As luck would have it, she sat in the aisle seat and smiled as she sat down. We chatted a bit, and I learned that her destination was the same city that I would be spending the next week on business. Things were getting better. Because we were sitting closer than we had in the terminal, I could see that she was probably 4 or 5 years older than my previous guess.

She became very curious when she learned that I was going to hotel in her home town for the next week and she asked about my job, my general travel schedule, which is very heavy, and my lodging accommodations. When she talked, she seemed to have a curious look in her eye, the kind I've seen in hotel bars shortly before closing time. I was intrigued. I had never been with a woman more than a couple of years older than me, and at my advanced age of 45, she clearly had 15 years on me.

After takeoff, she closed her eyes and dosed off for awhile, so I took the opportunity to check her out (the middle seat was vacant). Her breasts were large and heavy, she obviously had a strong bra under that sweater. Her stomach and hips spread and I knew that she would have some rolls to contend with if I ever had her naked. As I continued to check her out, my cock began to become uncomfortable in my Dockers. After shifting back and forth a few times in my seat, I casually (and discretely, I hoped) shifted my growing cock into its full upright position, laying belly up on my belly! After I shifted, I thought I noticed a smirk cross her face, but then she continued to appear to be dozing. I spent the next hour or so jotting down notes for upcoming Literotica submissions in my Tablet PC.

Shortly before we began to descend toward our destination, she got up and walked toward the restroom. When she came back, she surprised me by taking the seat directly next to me. Then, she reached into her purse and said "while you are in Topeka, I don't want you to want for anything". Then she handed me something warm. I looked down and found a pair of white bikinis. They were warm and damp and she had written something across the ass. "If you should want or need anything, and I mean anything, during your stay in Topeka, call 555-3437. Best wishes – Linda".

Now I'm usually the opportunist, but she had clearly taken the opportunity to beat me to the punch, I was speechless.

"I saw you shifting your package a while ago, were you thinking about me?"

"Well, uh, yes" I stammered. It felt like the first time that my mother had "caught" me masturbating.

"I need a ride home, tonight. Are you getting a rental car?"

"Yes, I have one reserved." My heart was pounding. I clearly was not used to being on the "meat" end of any budding, if short lived relationship.

"Good, then I'll give you directions to my house after we get the car."

Once at the airport, we proceeded to the Auto Rental Agency and secured the car. Fifteen minutes later, we were on our way out of the airport.

The ride home was quiet and uneventful, and except from the hard-on that was forming in my dockers every time I thought about the situation, it was a normal trip. Many directions later, we pulled into her driveway and she told me to pull directly into the three car garage, which opened when she reached into her purse and pushed a button on her keychain. When the car stopped, she asked if I had an open mind and I said, "yes". She then told me that I needed to go along with the plan, no matter what I saw when entering the house, "especially", she said, "when you see my husband, who is totally devoted to me."

I didn't know what to think as we walked into the house, but my mind was quickly put to the test. As we walked from the garage into the kitchen, we were met at the door by a gentleman, about 60, who was completely naked. Well, not completely. His only item of "clothing" was a cock ring, which was doing a very fine job of maintaining what appeared to be a steel hard erection. I couldn't help but notice that the veins of his cock were visible and that the head was turning a reddish-purple.

He said nothing, but took her purse and placed it carefully on a small desk in the dining room. She then told him that I was going to be visiting for a few days and that he needed to help me get more comfortable. She handed him a small leather strap, which reminded me of a short shoestring and disappeared up the stairs.

The older guy approached me and told me to sit on one of the barstools that sat against the breakfast bar. He then knelt down and removed my shoes and socks. I got a jolt when he began kissing my toes and feet as soon as they were bare. Then, he unbuttoned my shirt and took it off, slid my undershirt over my head and sucked on my nipples until they were hard. By now, my cock was springing into full action as I enjoyed the treatment that her slave was providing me. After motioning me to stand, he removed my Dockers and underwear. Embarrassed, I stood in front of him with my hard-on throbbing toward it's fully erect 90 degree angle. That's when he reached for the leather strap and wrapped it around my cock and balls, tying it in front so that the knot pushed against the large vein that runs from the root to the head. In no time, my cock was engorged and purple, just like his!

That's when she reentered the room. "Ah, that's what I like to see, two hard cocks waiting to pleasure me!" She was more naked than we were! Now I could see that her years had caught up with her. Her tits and stomach sagged but she had a perfectly shaven pussy and it clearly looked much younger than the rest of her.

"I'm glad you've met my husband, Rick, he has been serving me for 41 years and I sure you'll find that he's quite adequate. His major shortcoming is his cock, which as you can see is only about four inches long when fully erect, it looks like you have a good three inches over that!"

She then motioned us to sit on the carpet while she took a seat on the barstool. "Rick has an active sex life, but his cock has not been in my pussy since our wedding night. He's become accustomed to watching others service my needs and he knows that his will be serviced, as well."

"In fact, he looks like he needs to be serviced, now!" "Rick, darling, the house looks nice and I want to reward you. Why don't you come up here and sit on the stool over here." She patted the stool to her right. "And you, you seemed to want to do me on the plane, so if you do, you will need to kneel in front of Rick and show me how well you like to serve."

"I don't think that's why I came here", I stammered.

"Then you'll have a very long week! I can see to it that your week is very pleasurable, or frustrating, your choice" she replied. "So, if you choose pleasure, then belly up to the bar stool and do what I say, you'll come to appreciate your visit."

Well, in this predicament, I didn't have many choices. They had my clothes, somewhere, they had my car keys, and I had no idea how I could get away. At the same time, I looked up at her pussy, which was spread slightly on the bar stool, and I saw that it was wet and slick. My little head took over thinking at this point.

I crawled up to Rick and put my hands on his knees. As I looked at his small, but engorged cock, I noticed that it was bubbling pre-cum at a very fast rate. The slick fluid was actually running down the length of his cock and getting caught in the minute folds of his ball sack.

"Lick him, but don't suck him. I don't want him to cum until I tell you to make him."

I started at the bottom and licked his sack, which immediately began to shrivel and pull tight. The taste of his pre-cum was familiar as I enjoy tasting my own from time to time. As I licked up the shaft and over the engorged vein structure, the discharge increased until I swore he was cumming. I had never seen so copious an amount of flow, but I began to really get excited knowing that my tonguing action was providing him pleasure.

After about 3 minutes of long tongue strokes, she told me to go down on him and make him cum. This was easy as it appeared he hadn't come in quite a while. I took him into my mouth and started rocking forward and back while continuing to tongue the underside of his turgid tube of meat. He continued filling my mouth with pre-cum and I soon felt the head of his cock begin to expand.

"Stay with it while he cums and don't lose a drop. If you want my pussy, you'll have to swallow the entire load."

By now, his hands were pushing my head down on his cock as he thrust his hips upward. Then, it released. With a gasp, he began shaking and his cock reached its maximum hardness. I was caught by surprise when the first spurt filled my mouth. I tried to swallow but additional spurts replaced the first before I could clear my mouth for the next. Then I made a horrible mistake. Trying to get my breath, I gagged and coughed, spitting a mouthful of cum back down his cock and spraying his lower stomach.

"Clean that up with your tongue!" She yelled and grabbed a handful of my hair. Starting to panic, I complied with her request and cleaned every last drop of his load from his body. I felt like I had swallowed a pint of cum!

My cock was straining against the leather band so tightly that it itched. As I looked down, I noticed that I, too, was dripping pre-cum like I've never experienced. I rubbed my finger into the slit and tasted it.

"What the fuck are you doing?" "Don't ever do that again! While you're a guest in my house, you will obey my commands, do you understand?"

"Um, OK," I choked out with little confidence.

She then had Rick lead me into another room, which I thought was a living room, but it had several restraining items located around the perimeter. Rick led me to one of them that looked like a cross between a coffee table and a massage table. I was told to scoot under the table and lay flat on my back. Rick quickly cuffed my ankles to the legs at the bottom end and then cuffed my left arm to the table leg just to the left of my head. That's when I noticed the hole in the table. Above my right shoulder, there was some type of harness, which when I stuck my hand through the hole in the table, suspended my arm upward by the elbow. It wasn't uncomfortable, but my arm stuck up through the table like a column and I was definitely restrained.

She walked over to the table and said, "It's my turn to get off. But since you couldn't follow orders, we'll do it my way for now." I was told to make a fist, and when I did, my hand was bound in that position. I started thinking about what was going to happen, would she sit on my fist? Surely not, her pussy didn't look like it could handle anything like that.

Apparently, she laid down on her back with her head above my feet. Then Rick helped her get into position, with my arm sticking up between her legs. I soon felt the most bizarre feeling that I think is possible. She scooted down to my arm and softly rubbed her hot, dripping cunt up from about my elbow to my wrist. Then she did it again. This was erotic. Although I couldn't see what she was doing and I couldn't feel her with my fingers, the feeling of her sliding that slick pussy up and down the inside of my arm was extremely arousing. At first, she worked slowly, as if to sample the feeling, but then I noticed that she began to bear down on me. I had to work hard to keep my arm straight and was sweating profusely when I felt her tighten her thighs around me and shake herself to a long orgasm. I was proud that I had contributed to that one, although I have no idea how I contributed, I was simply a piece of meat.

A minute later, I felt licking on the side of my arm that was slick with her juices. It seems that Rick was given the job of cleaning her deposits from my arm. When I felt my cuffs being loosened, I dared to think that it was my turn to cum, but I knew that it would be in some bizarre way.

"So, that was very enjoyable," she said, "and you've earned the right to cum for me.

I stood silent as I didn't know how to respond.

She led me over to some sort of swing that was hanging from the ceiling. Once in the seat, Rick bound my hands to the upper lines and my legs into some type of stirrup that hung from the bottom. Once again, I was helpless, but happy, because I was going to cum!

"We've got to see if you can swallow cum. After that first botched attempt, you have to prove that you are worthy of sticking your tool in my pussy."

My heart sank. Was I going to have to cum in a cup and then drink it? My suspicions were soon answered. Richard pulled on some lines and before I knew it, my feet were pulled above my head and my cock was thrust as close to my mouth as it had ever been. There was no way that I could reach my cock head, but it was only a few inches from my mouth.

Once he was satisfied with my restraint, Rick moved behind me, bent down, and began to lick my balls, which were pulled tight by the leather strap. Then he moved lower and began tonguing my shaved ass. It felt wonderful and his hand soon wrapped itself around my cock and he began a slow jerking motion. My cock was engorged from the strap and his movements made it tingle.

"Rick is going to bring you pleasure, and when it happens, you are to catch and swallow every drop. Don't screw this up, it's your last chance."

His tongue began a more forceful violation of my virgin anus while his hand stroked harder and faster. Soon, I reached the point of no return, opened my mouth, and watched as my cock first spurted, then ran, then dripped into my open mouth. I swallowed the entire load without missing a drop!

"Very Good", she said, and Rick began to loosen the restraints.

"Now, I know that you have meetings this week, and I won't keep you from them. You are to go to your hotel and check in. But tomorrow at 4pm, you need to come over and proceed with your training. I'm sure that you will remember this week forever!"

I dressed, drove to the hotel, slipped into bed, and slept until 5 the next morning. I had to prepare for my meeting, but I was constantly aware of the mystery and pleasure that I would experience at the end of the day.

tall758
tall758
77 Followers