The Woman on the Lake Ch. 03

Story Info
Leda remembers Gerald.
2.7k words
4.26
5.7k
1

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leda didn't know how long she'd be alone. As soon has she heard her front door close, she began to cry.

Why shouldn't she cry? She was frightened. She was confused. She wanted him but she didn't want him to have her. She had escaped this fate once, why should she have to do it again? Wasn't it enough that she had been mated to Gerald? Why were there always another man who wanted to own her?

But she had enjoyed Brandon's touch; that was undeniable. She had enjoyed his promises. She wanted more of him. She wanted to see his chest and the muscles of his back. She wanted to feel his naked body pressed up against her. She wanted to feel what it was to beg. But she couldn't accept his desire to have children on her. Maybe she would have been better off as a whore. But then... then she would have bred anyway.

When she was given to Gerald she was just a girl. Everything was normal and right about it then. She'd grown up at Cliffhouse, and was one of the more spoiled girls there. She was her mother's only daughter. She had brothers, but her mother never let her meet them, it would only hurt her to fall in love with a baby brother who was going to be sent away. So while her mother occasionally went away to the small cottage that served as a nursery, Leda stayed in the big house, playing with the other girls, learning how to cook and look after herself, as well as dance and sing pleasantly. But unlike the other girls, her mother had taught her to read. At first it was a boon, to be able to lose herself in the few books that were traded to the women's colony. She was the only girl there who knew about anything, and she liked to brag about science and nature and history, and of course, men. Girls at Cliffhouse aren't supposed to see men until they come of age, it gives them too many expectations. It made her mother furious when she bragged. She put herself in danger teaching her how to read, Leda was supposed to keep it a secret. But even as a child, Leda always thought she knew best.

Of course she didn't. She might have known more about the world that once was, but in all the ways that mattered, she was an idiot. She was what they wanted her to be: a stupid, sheltered little girl. Especially when it came to men.

Leda had read enough about men to have all sorts of expectations - what a man should know, how he should talk to women. Men in books were just like the women she knew at Cliffhouse, in many ways. They cared about their families, they dreamed of great accomplishments, they devoted themselves to their crafts - but they were also free to travel the world. Free to work where they choose. Free to create something more than children. What Leda liked best about men and women in books is how often they talked to each other. They worked together, lived together, fucked each other for pleasure - but that was all in the past. When Leda asked her mother why men and women couldn't exist like that together anymore, she'd told her about often men in the past would rape women. Fathers raped daughters, friends would rape their friends's wives, strangers would attack women on the street. It's better now, she told Leda. Now you have two men in your life. The one who made you, and the one who'll breed you. Two names that will be inked onto your body. Your father's name on your foot, your mate's name on your breast. Leda didn't meet her father until she was 16.

Cliffhouse was safe from the ousted world because it was surrounded. The South side of the commune ended with the drop of a cliff. A cliff that fell into the ocean and could not be climbed even by the strongest man, and while women had jumped to freedom before, everyone had died as soon as they hit the water. The commune itself was rather lovely in it's way. With sheep grazing along the lawn and fields of flowers and vegetables. But it all ended at the wall. The wall was taller than the main house, and on top of it, women who have outlived their childbearing years patrolled with guns and crossbows. They had been trained to shoot at any man who came near their women's colony, not that it mattered much. The men rarely broke boundaries when it came to women. There were too many men with property at Cliffhouse, and so they policed themselves for the most part. But Leda liked to visit the wall to see her many older "aunts", who formed a darker, brasher sisterhood as soon as their menses ended and they were handed a weapon. But mainly, she liked to stair beyond the wall. Beyond that wall was a beautiful meadow, which in spring bore blossoms of pink and blue and lavender.

It was a tradition in the Outer lands that when girls had been consistently menstruating for a full year, they leave Cliffhouse for the first time. They are dressed in their finest fabrics. Their hair is washed and decorated with flowers. Some mothers let their daughters rub crushed berries on their lips. Then they are put in a wagon and rolled out to the meadow, where they meet their father - many of them for the first time - who take them off the wagon, and allow them to be looked at by mateless men. Then, as the girls dance to fiddle music and drink wine and eat a picnic, the fathers take bids.

It's hard to know the right price for a mate, but since a father is solely responsible for the breeding and strength of his children, they make excellent salesmen. Many believe that a man with too many daughters is effeminate and weak. His cock can only breed cunts, what kind of a man is that?

A rich man, usually. Leda was sold to Gerald for 300 coins.

Leda had tried to forget that day. After the dance, her father had taken her by the elbow and brought her to Gerald. She remembers being happy. He wore a soldiers' uniform, but unlike most men who wear whichever shirts and breaches were assigned them, his uniform fit him well. He wasn't much older than she was, but he was taller than most men. He didn't smile much, but he had blond hair that fell over his forehead carelessly and underneath it, piercing blue eyes. She had thought of all the stories she read as a girl and was comforted to think that Gerald looked like the heroes.

He took her hand in his and, like a dancer, spun her around on the spot. He wanted to see her body, see if she had any flaws. At the time, Leda had laughed a bit, and he laughed too, nervously. When he seen every part of her, he drew her closer to him and touched her hair, running the golden strands between his fingers. Leda trembled as he ran his hands softly up and down her body, feeling every curve of her as her father turned away and allowed the inspection to go on. Leda was still shaking when reached under her skirt and, gently, put his finger inside her. Of course, she knew he would want to examine her virginity, but she couldn't help grimacing at the intrusion. She bit her tongue and waited for him to remove his hand and hand her father the coin. Then they made their way to where the other couples had queued to have their mates marked.

He didn't speak to her as they waited, but occasionally, she's look up at his face to see if he was looking at her. He was, but he was focused on her body, trying to burn away her dress with his eyes. Occasionally, when he thought no one was looking, he put his hands on her breasts, her ass. Leda pretended not to notice his hands on her.

When it was her turn to be marked, Gerald did what all men did. He held her down while the inky needle moved in and out of her chest. That was when she ought have known something was wrong. As she cried out and writhed in pain against him, she could feel his heart quicken and his cock harden. A pretty girl was nothing to him. A girl in pain was everything.

When the mark had cooled, he took her hand impatiently. Like most young soldiers, he didn't have his own cottage. So he just took Leda far enough into the woods so they wouldn't be seen

He was still hard from feeling her writhe against him, and he was frustrated with waiting to enjoy his new property. As soon as he found a spot he deemed worthwhile he stopped, and pulled her too him roughly.

Leda tumbled into his chest. The spot where she would go from maiden to mate was a large willow tree next to a stream. Pretty enough, but it didn't matter to her anymore. As soon as they stopped, Gerald pushed Leda up against the trunk of the tree and fumbled with his belt.

"Should I get undressed?" Leda asked and Gerald silenced her by putting his mouth on hers.

Leda had never been kissed before, so she assumed that all kisses must be this way. Hard, impatient, demanding. His lips preyed hers apart as his hands reached under her bodice. He found he breasts and squeezed, harshly. Leda cried out in pain, but the sounds were lost in his mouth.He pulled down the bodice hasty and freed her breasts, playing with her nipples roughly. His lips moved to her neck, then her ran his teeth over the lobes of her ears. Leda breathed heavily, allowing him to take whatever pleasure he needed, as she'd be taught. Soon, he took her hand put it on his groin. Leda could feel through his trousers that his cock was unbearably long and hard.

"Do you like that?" he growled the words in her ear. They were the first words he'd ever really said to her. "Do you like my throbbing cock?"

He didn't wait for an answer. He undid his belt and pulled it out of his pants, running his hands along it as he stared at her round, white breasts. Leda didn't know what she was meant to do, so she just leaned back against the tree and watched as he ran his hands over his long, pink cock. When he saw her looking at it, he smiled.

"You do like it, don't you?" he laughed. "You shouldn't. It's going to rut you bloody tonight."

He pressed his lips against her mouth again, pushing his tongue into her throat until she squirmed in discomfort.

As he kissed her, her hiked up her skirts, and once again his hands explored her cunt. His fingers were rough and calloused, and Leda couldn't help but squirm as they moved inside her. One of the women at Cliffhouse had told her that sometimes men prepare their women this way. They play with their pussies in a way that feels pleasant to a woman, and when the woman feels good, her entrance becomes wet. When the man fucks her for the first time, they said, there is less pain. But Gerald wasn't playing with her. He wasn't making her feel good. He was only making his own cock harder.

"Put your arms around my neck" he said, and Leda obliged, holding him close enough to feel his heart beating against her own.

He lifted her up, wrapping her legs around him and pushing her hard against the trunk of the tree. Then he lowered her onto his cock. He tried to do it slowly, but as soon as he could feel himself touching her, he changed his mind, and let her fall onto his cock.

The pain was terrible. Leda cried out, but Gerald ignored her, pushing his cock into her more and more fiercely. Tears sprung to her eyes as she felt his long cock pushing her open. She held tightly onto his shoulders and tried to breath through the pain. Gerald's neck and forehead began to shine with sweat as he continued to hold her up and pump inside her. His whole body was straining to have her. She wondered if all men cease to be handsome as soon as the woman is bought and they are enjoying her in private. She could feel him grip the cheeks of her ass tighter as he moved harder inside her. She wanted to beg for him to stop, but she couldn't. So she closed her eyes and willed him to finish.

He did, eventually. He cried out and grunted as he pushed inside her a final time. Then he let her go.

Leda's feet hit the ground as Gerald collapsed against her, resting his head against hers as he caught his breath. She could feel his warm seed trickling down her leg, and tried to rearrange her skirts so she could cover herself, but he stopped her.

"Wait," he said, reaching down between her thighs again, and bringing back fingers that were pink with cum and virgin blood. "It's me who broke you in, alright."

He smiled and wiped the blood against her bare arm.

"Undress," he said.

"Now?"

"I thought you were supposed to do what your man says, isn't that what they teach you at CliffHouse?" Gerald brought his fingers to her face and traced the line of her jaw. "Now undress, get in that stream and wash yourself."

"Why?"

"Because I want to use you again."

"Again?" Leda could feel her voice raising. "But I'm still bleeding."

"The water is cold, it will staunch the bleeding and ease the pain some."

Before she could say anything else, he began to tug away at her clothes, unlacing her bodice with rough, impatient fingers. As soon as it was loose he tore it from her body and pulled down her chemise.

"Please," Leda said. "Please, let me."

"Alright," he backed away. "But do it fast. I want to see your body before I put a child in it."

She untied her chemise with shaking hands and pulled it over her head. She felt the cool night breeze on her bare breasts and shivered. She wanted to cover them, but she could feel his eyes on her and took her arms away. Then she pulled down her skirt and stood before him naked.

"You're a well made girl," he said. "If you breed you'll be worth the cost."

Worth the cost. She bristled with anger, and turning to him met his eye with the coldest expression she could muster.

"I suppose I should have said you are beautiful," Gerald said with a short laugh. "Now you're upset."

"You don't need to lie to me, Gerald." She waited for him to whither under her gaze. Most of the girls at Cliffhouse were terrified of her when she was angry. But Gerald didn't.

"Master," he said. "Don't call me, call me master."

"Your name has been inked into my skin, I'm not allowed to use it?"

"My name is there so other men know you belong to me, I want you to call me master so you know that you belong to me too." he said. "You are a pretty girl, Leda, pretty enough to get my cock hard, but I can have much prettier whores whenever I like. I payed 300 coins for a body to sow with my seed." He pointed to the water. "Now wash yourself."

He used her again twice. In the morning, he was quiet, reserved even. He didn't look at her as she put on her soiled dress, so Leda decided there was nothing more to say. She turned her back on him, and returned to Cliffhouse.

When she got there, she didn't talk to her mother, or her friends, or anyone. She didn't return to her chores, or take a bath, or participate in the feast the older women made as a good luck omen for the young women who might be newly pregnant. She only locked herself up in a closet, and read a book.