The Woman Who Couldn't Cum

Story Info
Why can't she find a lover who can satisfy her?
3.7k words
3.72
20.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

"I just need the right man," Mary mused to her cat; a gorgeous white calico with black spots on its paws. "They just can't seem to get it right..."

You see, Mary had never experienced an orgasm at the hands of a man; mouth or any other part, either, for that matter. She believed they were all simply unable to get her off. Oh, they got her close, tantalizingly so, but never all the way. And she'd had many men try: Some older, some younger, but she never asked about experience anyway - she was more interested in if they could get her off. She refused to stay with a guy who couldn't, because a girl has to have her standards, and nobody had met hers yet. She hoped it was a "yet," because she wanted to fall in love and have kids and live happily ever after. Mary had even experimented with women, back in college, but never really got into the whole breasts-and-vagina thing on her partners.

On Friday, she'd had a bad experience: The guy (Larry, or was it Steve?) Had gotten her to the point just before orgasm, her toes had curled, she'd had wads of blanket grasped tightly in her hands, and he'd just... stopped. Walked out, even! The bastard. But she was completely over Steve (Larry?), this Wednesday afternoon. She'd gotten off work, and was on her way to the gym for some serious stress relief. The gym always made her feel better, with all those muscled young men to ogle and show off for. All these years of working out had made not a little impression on her own body, she had to admit, with her toned arms and legs and flat stomach; her breasts could do with a little enlarging, but she didn't like the idea of breast "enhancement," so she lived with her B-cup bras as best she could.

Arriving at the gym, Mary set about her usual routine of changing, stretching, hopping on the stationary bike in the corner, and ogling her boys. Oh yes, they were hers. She could remember seducing most of them, and despite their obvious lack of talent in the bedroom were still nice eye candy. In fact, looking around the cardio room she didn't see any faces that she *hadn't* brought to bed. Disappointing, to say the least, but she'd masturbated to the thoughts of these boys before, and certainly would again - besides, they really *were* nice to look at, what with their bulging biceps and tight clothes. It was nice, she decided, to live so close to a college that had a football team but no weight room of its own.

Another pair of young men walked up to the desk to check in, obviously from the team. At least, she knew for fact that one of them was on the football team; she'd come on to Biff not three weeks ago, only to find out that he was gay; damn the luck. Mary hoped his companion didn't share his orientation, as she'd never seen this newcomer before, and oh but he looked tasty. The t-shirt he had on was bulging in all the right places, though the pants were too loose to notice much. She, yet again, cursed wind pants. They inevitably covered things much nicer than those half-covered by shirts. They were just as inevitably taken off prior to workouts, which Mary admitted to liking.

She saw the New Boy, as she christened him, head toward the weight room. She decided that her warm up was over and followed. After all, she did feel hot all of a sudden; that must mean that she was warmed up, right? Walking into the weight room, she noticed that New Boy was with Biff near the free weights (because all football players use free weights), stretching and planning their workout. Mary wandered nonchalantly across the room to the nautilus machines, where she had decided to pick up where her warmup left off. Well, to change her workout, anyway - you can't continue a cardio workout with weights, but it had worked well in the past, and she hadn't lifted for a few days since Steve (Larry?) had been more of a runner and thus on the treadmill. Thus convinced, she started her routine. Eight lifts of the military press, since it was the station facing the free weights, as she ogled Biff and the New Boy. Biff was just as cute as she remembered, but New Boy looked delicious. Rest. Eight more lifts as Biff crouched down at the squat-thrust bar and started his workout, with New Boy spotting. She decided as she rested once more that she needed to find out New Boy's name; she couldn't just continue to call him "New Boy" if she intended to get him into bed. At least, that was usually the case, she giggled to herself. Eight more and a rest, and several glances at both the young men, with New Boy blatantly ignoring her.

Next station has to be legs, she told herself, since two arm workouts in a row just tires out the arms. It had nothing to do with the men across the room, who'd just switched places - this must be their off day, with that much time between switches; less time at one machine overall, but more exercises in a shorter amount of time, for more chances at glances - that was just a perk of having the leg lift station also facing the wall. They wouldn't notice if she had to switch machines in order to keep the companions in view. Oh how she wished New Boy wasn't the love interest of Biff. The more she saw, the more she wanted. This would be an interesting project indeed, of showing off for and seducing this muscular young man. Perhaps he would be the one...

Chapter 2

The following day at work she nearly forgot about the New Boy, what with work and all, taking up her attention. Towards the end of the day, however, she started to get that hot feeling again, as she thought about the gym, and hoping that he'd be there again. On the drive home, with traffic as it is, she had plenty of time to think about him and fantasize about what he'd do to her once they were alone in her bedroom. Once she got home, Mary went straight for her toy chest and took out her vibrator. Plug-in, of course; she couldn't afford to buy as many batteries as she'd need otherwise (similar reasoning to why she gave up smoking, at that - if she could have found a way to plug in cigarettes, she would have been golden). Thoughts of New Boy (who she'd since named "Joe") and Biff danced through her head as she brought the tip of the vibrator between her legs. Joe and Biff were going at it with each other, then double-teaming her, then Joe was thrusting hard and fast while Biff was similarly occupied behind him, and then... before she could fantasize further, the vibe had done its magic. A quick shower later and Mary was putting on her special workout clothes. Special because they accentuated her features and hinted at what was there. The blush between her breasts didn't hurt, either, she knew. And now she was ready to hit the gym again, and start her seduction of Joe, whatever his name was.

Chapter 3

Mary arrived at the gym later than usual, thanks to her fantasy session, and hoped that she would be able to see New Boy again, preferably without Biff, as that would mean that he was certainly at least not entirely gay. I mean, gay men don't go to the gym by themselves just to ogle other men, do they? Certainly not. And there he was! She saw him almost as soon as she walked in, using the rowing machine nearest the recumbent bike machines. Deciding to forgo her usual upright stationary bike warmup in lieu of the 'bent, reasoning that she'd been meaning to try one anyway, she threw her towel on the seat of the bike immediately next to New Boy. Positioning herself between the two machines, but in front so she had some room to move around, she started to stretch. Well, spreading your legs apart and leaning forward to touch the ground *is* a legitimate stretch; it just also happens to be nice on the eyes of anyone who happens to be watching. Her primary reasoning wasn't to have his eyes on her body, certainly not. She wanted a gentleman who was not interested in such things. She simply had to stretch prior to getting onto the bike - no need to injure yourself while getting to know someone. That had happened before, when Mary was too eager, and she didn't particularly want a repeat performance, as that guy had been a complete flop. 'Incidentally,' she mused, 'he was the one who I didn't know his name...'

Oo! She hadn't been paying attention to the New Boy's eyes! Had he taken a peek? Did he like what he saw? She didn't really *care* about those things, of course, she was just curious. She was also holding the stretch for much longer than she usually did, as she'd been lost in thought. Standing up, she glanced at New Boy, to find him staring intently at her body. Blushing, she smiled at him and got on the bike, hoping he'd liked what he saw. No! Hoping he hadn't seen too much! She squelched the part of her that wanted him to look; she wanted a man who loved her for her mind, not her body, and he wouldn't care what she looked like. Of course, an appreciative stare...

Her legs had started moving of their own accord, and she almost forgot to note the differences between this bike and the regular stationary one. Of course, the rower next to her was certainly distracting, with his muscular arms and well-shaped back. The six-pack abs didn't hurt, either, for that matter. He looked even better close up. And he was talking. At her! Oh no! What did he say? Breathe!

"Yes, I come here most days after work," Mary said. She wasn't sure if she was answering the question he asked, but she was also unsure as to what, exactly, that question was. Damn those muscles! And his laugh! Ohh, she could forget her troubles if she could make him smile and laugh like that all the time. Wait, he said something else, dammit! What did he say?! Compliment his form, quick!

"You row wonderfully, you know." Good recovery. And another smile! She had to know if he was good in bed. Otherwise, what was the point? Even if his smile was the most gorgeous thing she'd seen in her life, she still wanted sexual satisfaction. And his voice! She caught herself about to swoon, and realized that hearing his voice meant that he'd said something else that she'd missed. Maybe she should just get right to the point.

"Let's get together tomorrow and work out. Say, around five?" Yes, five sounded good. He was probably expecting a response to whatever he said, but an offer like that from a beautiful woman can hardly be passed up. Wait! Where's he going? What did he say? Will he be here tomorrow? That's such a gorgeous ass. The vibrator was definitely getting a workout of its own, tonight.

Chapter 4

Having the workout a few hours after she got off work allowed Mary to clean up her apartment. Well, toss everything into piles in the closets instead of piles on the floor, anyway. One must have a clean home when expecting, or hoping for, company. At least, it has to *look* clean at first glance. Beyond that, nobody's likely to notice, not with someone insisting on kissing and hugging and otherwise molesting them. But that was for tonight. Mary headed to the gym a little early, with one last quick glance around the apartment to make sure there was nothing glaringly messy around, and that the condom was in the drawer in the bedside table - it pays to be prepared, even if she hadn't let anyone use it yet, as they hadn't met her requirements.

Arriving at the gym right on schedule at 4:30, Mary prepared for New Boy's imminent (she hoped) arrival. She hopped on a stationary bike to start a slow warmup. And realized that she still didn't know his name... ah well, something to ask when she was paying attention to something other than his gorgeous smile, rock-hard muscles, or lickable ass. At the moment, nothing else seemed to matter. That was why she arrived so early in the first place, so that she could get thoughts of his physical appearance out of her head before his arrival in - she checked the clock quickly - five minutes. Wait! *Five minutes* until five? Where'd the time go? Of course she knew, once she calmed down, that the thoughts of his muscles had reminded her of her fantasies. Those would certainly not do, not for an upstanding young woman like herself.

Managing to compose herself prior to New Boy's arrival at just over 13 minutes past the hour, - she was *not* counting seconds - Mary smiled and made a half-joking introduction, which received the smile she wanted. Since she was more prepared this time, she actually heard his name, Will, and informed him when asked that she had just arrived herself a few minutes ago, and his lateness was not a problem. Little white lies make the world go 'round, she justified to herself.

Seeing that she was already warmed up, Will suggested they get right into the workout, so they did, choosing machines next to each other so they could talk and get to know each other. Small talk, mostly, with a few hints of flirtation thrown in, was what Mary wanted and received. It was always good to start off getting what you wanted. Of course, that had never culminated in satisfactory sex for Mary in the past, and she informed Will of this fact when an opportune moment came up in the conversation. The response from Will was predictable, based on her past experiences, but welcome: "Well, maybe you just haven't found the right guy to help you with that." A definite opening for more direct suggestions. Surprisingly, this led immediately into a request by Will that they get dinner after the workout; that had never happened before, that Mary could remember. Maybe he *would* be different...

The conversation returned to small talk and a mutual shortening of the routine, in anticipation of dinner together. Quick showers and changes of clothes were had by each of them, followed by a quick exchange to figure out how the car situation would work; since Mary's apartment was closer, - that *was* why she chose the location in the first place - Will would follow her in his car, then they would drive together in his car to the restaurant. On such short notice, obviously without reservations, and still in their post-workout clothes, they decided on the local Perkins, so as to have a comfortable sit-down meal without freaking out the suit-and-tie establishments or have to deal with screaming kids in a pool of plastic balls.

Chapter 5

Switching the cars wasn't a problem, and they arrived at Perkins ready and willing to go to town on the food. At least, Will was, Mary supposed. It doesn't pay to eat like a pig in front of a potential boyfriend, and appetite can be suppressed, especially when such a delicious body to feast her eyes upon throughout dinner. Post-workout clothes were a blessing in disguise, she decided. After being seated and ordering her customary salad (no salad dressing, of course), Mary began questioning Will: What were his plans for the future, what position he played on the team, how his classes were going and how close was he to graduation, how often he worked out, his favorite sexual position, that sort of thing. At least, she almost asked that last; she didn't want to sound too forward, no matter that she wanted this big hunk of meat to take her NOW. Before she knew it, dinner was over and plans were made to take her home.

Stopping in front of Mary's apartment building, Will gave her another of his now-familiar smiles and told her how good of a time he'd had. Mary returned the smile and compliment, adding that she would like to know if he could succeed where others had failed. As soon as it was out of her mouth, she blushed. Honestly! She sounded like a regular hu... where'd those lips come from? And why were they on hers? And why was she asking herself these questions when the lips felt so good? Where'd they go? Mary looked around the car and noticed that she was alone; Will's door having just closed, and a moment later her own opening to reveal Will himself, his shirt now half ripped open - how did that happen? - and his pecs rippling so nicely as he drew her out of his car and toward her building.

The next moments were a blur as Mary let Will into the building and led the way up to her apartment, mentally reviewing her preparations to make sure he wouldn't find it unappealing and run away. As soon as they got in the door, Will threw off his windbreaker and tore his shirt the rest of the way through, discarding it in the general direction of the trash can in the corner. Then his lips were on hers again, and she was prepared this time, participating in a much more controlled manner than she had in the car; but oh his lips felt good... She felt herself being lost in the moment, concentrating on the wonderfully soft, powerful, caressing, thrusting of Will's lips and tongue on her own. She came to her senses as he lifted his lips, and realized she could feel something soft and silky on her back. Mary knew she had silk sheets on her bed; it was her practice to use them when she was hoping for company; but how she managed to end up on them, let alone feeling as if there was nothing between herself and the sheets, was beyond her at the moment. But now Will was touching her thighs. Mary could have sworn he'd been wearing more clothes when he came in; a quick glance down brought the realization that she was even less attired. At least he had on his boxers! It seemed he was nicely endowed in areas other than his muscles, too, judging by the tent. She mentioned this to Will, and he laughed, saying something about her wanting him to go down on her first. Funny, she didn't remember saying anything li..

WOW! That felt good! His wonderful lips and tongue had found her button, and she was amazed at how good he was making her feel. After all, no man had ever made her orgasm before, so the natural conclusion was that they were all unskilled and unenlightened as to how to get a woman off. Maybe this would be the night that streak ended, though, as he brought her closer to her peak. Not even her fantasies felt this good; not even with her $200 vibrator. Closer. Not even Rob had made her feel like this. Closer! Rob and his amazing fingers, they'd brought her the closest any man had ever brought her. So close now! Maybe this would...

Mary looked up, puzzled, to see Will glaring at her and wiping his mouth with her shirt. But she'd been so close! Where was he going? He just threw on his pants and jacket and left, barely bothering to grab his shoes on his way out..

Her vibrator finished off what Will had started, and she cried herself to sleep. Why did it have to happen this way *every* *time*? Why were all men such assholes?

Epilogue

That weekend, Will caught up with his friends in a bar, to chill out and have a few drinks and talk. Knowing that he'd had a date the previous weekend, they asked him how it went, and Will explained that he'd been invited up to her apartment.

"It was the strangest thing... Mary just kept..."

"Mary?!" one of his friends broke in, spraying the beer that had been on course for his stomach. "You had a date with *Mary*?"

"Yeah, why? She seemed a little absent-minded when I was talking to her, but she's HOT."

"Hot, sure, but... well, finish your story. 'Mary just kept...'?" Will's friends were all paying rapt attention, apparently more in the know than Will. Hesitantly, Will continued his story.

"See, I was going down on her. She'd mentioned a couple times that she'd never cum from manly manipulation, and stated explicitly that the guy she was ultimately looking for would be able to do that. Not just in general, but before she'd do anything for him." His friends were all nodding slightly, knowingly, apparently wanting him to finish. "So while I was eating her out, she kept shouting things like, 'No man has ever made me cum!' and mentioned Rob's name in there, too. I swear, it was the worst experience I've ever had going down on a woman."

Rob chuckled at him. "My fingers have made many a woman cum, but she did the same thing to me. I wanted to keep going, but her words were just turning me completely off, so I left, just like you."

12